My Only Talent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

Ever compulsive to get my homework done so I could fully enjoy my weekend; I went over to the collection right after class, to see if I could fit a quick tour in before Engineering 101. There was no one around, from my class or any other, except a pretty girl with a name tag that appeared to be some sort of docent or guide, sitting at a desk near the entrance to the collection the TA had specified. She was wearing a very sophisticated and expensive looking sweater, blouse and long skirt, which was well chosen because even though it was still fairly warm outside, the air conditioning system seemed to have it down to just above freezing in this section of the building. As I approached closer, I saw that the girl was not just pretty. She had a strikingly beautiful, but slightly pudgy face, with deep brown eyes with a very intelligent expression. Her breasts were beyond voluptuous and Rubenesque to the 'BBW' and 'Juggs' magazine scale, and they obviously challenged the confines of her blouse and sweater, making it clear that she had huge pointy nipples and that they were hard as rocks in the cold air. I smiled as she looked up at me and got my first shock.

She projected the clearest, most beautiful, almost coherent Suzie signal I had ever encountered. It was just as sweet as the wonderful clear tones that Nora had been suppressing, but it was loud as hell and clear as a bell. It was the Suzie signal equivalent of a great singer with perfect pitch, really belting out a tune, and it was for me! It stopped me in my tracks for a moment. I smiled my goofy smile as she stayed seated behind the little desk, and she caught me looking at her breasts. Her face showed disapproval but her Suzie added an overtone of what sounded like desperation. Why would I girl with a face this beautiful and a rack like that have any knowledge of desperation? I finally found my voice and told her why I was there. She smiled and said yes, this happened every year, and that they were regular tours at posted times. I looked at the sign, and frowned, telling her they conflicted with my class schedule. She graciously offered to give me a private tour in the time I had before my next class.

When she stood up I got my second shock. She had the biggest, boldest, bounciest, baddest ass I have ever seen in real life! It was beyond bubble butt to an almost cartoonish extent. It reminded me of that comedy sketch on Saturday Night Live where the whole family has huge butts, but it wasn't quite as over the top as the TV makeup. But baby definitely had back and back and more back! She caught me looking and I realized she had probably been teased about it her whole life. I just looked at her eyes and tried to say 'no offense', but then I got my third shock! I got an instant, pounding, pulsing, throbbing erection, and I was wearing my oldest and thinnest jeans and underwear. My erection showed easily through both layers of pants and was just as obvious as her nipples and perhaps more so. She looked down at it and then tried to look disapproving, but her Suzie signals were singing the halleluiah chorus. Almost involuntarily I pinged kissing her and she echoed. Pinged kissing her breasts and she echoed. Then I pinged a strong image of me pulling down that skirt and running my hands all over that giant ass, because my lizard brain wanted it. She echoed loudly. Then I sent and image of me dropping her big white panties to her ankles and kissing and licking her butt crack like a crazy man!

She said "Oh God!" and sat back down in her chair, almost fainting. Her Suzie signal was so loud that I didn't know how she could possible generate it. I read her name tag: Peggy Duchenne. I held out my hand and she took it: and then shock number four! When I touched her it was like a direct connection to her Suzie. No need for pinging and echoes, I could hear her signals in real time and down to the slightest nuance. She was sending multiple images per second like an old Frank Field short film, with the same frequency and lust as Melanie had, but all the images featured me, and Peggy, doing everything physically possible and a few things that may or may not be physically possible. And the tones and overtones were clear, harmonious and completely undistorted. I tried to stay calm. "Shall we start our tour?"

She used my hand to pull herself back up and began walking with me, I did not let go of her hand. I am not sure I could have. She had the tour speech down to a tee, and strangely enough my emotions were so engaged that I was able to easily remember everything she said. I saw original manuscripts of books so famous even I had heard of them all, plus a Gutenberg bible, and some really incredible art. All the while her Suzie signal was singing arias. I thanked her profusely and then asked if we could go out sometime and what kinds of things did she like to do for fun? She seemed to have a well rehearsed speech, and it went something like "Oh, thank you I was glad to give you a tour and I am very busy and..."

I interrupted her. "Peggy. I will just keep coming back until you say yes, so save us some time!"

She smiled and said "Do you really want to go out with me?"

I took her hand, which I was still holding, put it to my lips and kissed it gently, then I moved it down so that the back of her hand touched against my still hot and straining erection. She gulped and gave me her number, and said she liked to go to concerts, movies, and to go bird watching. I actually knew something about bird watching, thanks to driving my grandmother around to add to her species total. I told her I had to check my exam schedule but that I would call her next week to set up a date. She looked skeptical, but her Suzie soared again when I gave her a little pat on the ass as I left.

I just made it to engineering and my erection slowly faded. Someone else presented an integral calculus review, but it did not sink in. I texted Oiler and he told me to come over tonight after supper. I hurried to the dorm, grabbed a box lunch, and changed into my running stuff. I was going to try to do 3 miles before Suzanne joined in, so I could establish ten miles total as my new baseline. I was feeling great by the time she joined me. "Hey, Animal! How was your weekend?" She looked even more spectacular than I remembered, and I was very glad to sense her pure and clear Suzie signal for me.

"Eventful and tiring. I had exams Thursday and Friday, but I got ten miles in on Monday even without my hot looking training coach to help spur me on. I already did 3 before you joined up, and I am trying to make ten miles my new baseline."

"Excellent! It will be good for you. Once you get up to 15 or so, you will be ready to try your first Marathon."

"Let's talk about Nora, threesomes, and risk versus return" I said.

"Someone's been thinking. What brought that on?" she laughed.

"I always think, but this time I believe I reached some conclusions that I want to check out with you. First, are you really super attracted to Lou Baby, or did you just want to dominate her because she was bitchy to you on the way to the lake party? And if you had a threesome with me and some other female, would you still want to dominate her?"

She laughed. "With Lou its 90% she's a bitch, and 10% she's hot, plus it feels much 'safer' to me to dominate the other female, at least for my first time around, plus it really made me hot when you told me what you and Kevin planned for Lou. I was actually a little jealous. Why, do you have another candidate?"

I laughed. "Yes, but first the same question about Kevin for a threesome. Is he really hot from your point of view, or could another male be just as good or better?"

She laughed. "OK, but this is my last answer until you really explain yourself. Kevin seems safe because you seem to know him and trust him, especially after what you described for Lou. He's not particularly hot, but you did mention a 'big cock'? Now what the hell are you getting at with all this? What about risk and return? That I understand in the economic sense, but what do you mean?"

I ran for a minute and composed my thoughts. "Well, let's say we want to maximize the sexual excitement and satisfaction we get from any threesome we do, while at the same time minimizing the risks of us contracting STD's, ruining our relationship, or getting involved with someone that we later find out is emotionally toxic.

She snorted. "I concur, Dr. Roberts, please continue to elucidate!"

I snorted back. "Don't you have to put one leg up on that little shelf in your shower for me to properly elucidate you? Seriously, though, you have heard the old saying about when you sleep with someone it's like sleeping with everyone they have ever slept with, from an STD point of view?"

"Yes, and I think you know where you are going. I slept with one boy in high school and one here on campus before I started dating Mike and only Mike after that. After the accident, Mike got every blood test known to man, and so did I to see if I could donate blood or skin to him. So we know I'm clean. How about you, Animal?"

It was a time for truth. "I slept with no one while I was in high school and one woman the summer before I came here. I know she was clean because she was a surgical nurse and she got tested 4 times per year for everything, especially HIV and hepatitis. I have been with three other women besides you. Two of the three were virgins. The other one has been tested and is clean and she is not sleeping with anyone but me."

"Whoa, back up a minute. How old was the surgical nurse?"

"Thirty. She was a 'friend of the family" who had been widowed for three years."

"Quite a friend, I'd say. So she was like your 'sex teacher'?

"Yep. My parents made me promise to stay celibate until I was eighteen, which was in late May. Then I slept with this woman every night for three months, until I left to come here to school. "

"Wow! Did she teach you ass worship?" Suzanne laughed. I just smiled knowingly. It made my point.

"OK. So how do you know these other two were really virgins?"

"Felt the pinch and saw the blood."

"You really are full of surprises. Did you sleep with them after that first time?"

"One yes, and one no. But I'm not seeing either of them anymore, and they haven't slept with anyone else since me."

"So, one of them needs to be tested to be sure, plus you, but it sounds like pretty low risk." She looked thoughtful. "So if we introduce Lou or Kevin into the mix, it is a whole new set of risk factors, yes?"

"That's the way I see it. Kevin is doing wild frat stuff and trying like hell to get laid all the time. So far I think Lou is the only fish he has actually landed, so to speak, but that won't be true for ever. And Lou is a junior who is in a party hearty sorority, so it is highly likely that Kevin is not her first, by any means. So bringing either one of them into the picture is like doing both, and increases our risk level way above where we are now. So any threesome with them means much more risk"

"When you are right you are right. But there are no zero risk choices out there!"

I paused. "If you are talking about zero marginal risk, there is one." She looked shocked.

"Now that is something I think I know something about. Please explain."

"We can have a threesome with a submissive female for zero marginal risk."

She looked very thoughtful. She was working through the possibilities in her head. "So that female must be the one you are still sleeping with, and since you have already slept with her and me, and assuming she is really not doing anyone else, we are not taking on any additional risk?"

"Right the first time, beautiful! Smart girls are always the best."

"Not so fast. If we are being scientific, let's do the payoff matrix also. How hot is this woman compared to Lou?"

"Oh, so you are a lusty lesbo who wants to be scientific, too! OK. By first impression or looking at pictures, Lou is and 8.5 and this woman a solid 10. But since I know how hot this woman really is, not just how she looks, I am no longer objective, but she ranks way above a 10 on overall hotness, trust me."

She looked funny. "What did you rate me, based on first impression?"

I smiled, "10, but now I know what you are like and you are above 14 on the hotness scale, and I can no longer judge you objectively just based on looks."

"Well, Mister Hotness Judge, what does this woman rate on the hotness scale?"

"Also 14 plus. You are two are easily the hottest women on campus, if I do say so myself! Yet totally different in appearance."

"Do tell. Go on; describe us both like you would to some horny frat guy."

"Well, I would say that you are dark and dusky, petite, beautifully muscular, ultra fit, with a beautiful face and world class body, especially your legs and ass, and that you could have walked right out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, except you are probably fitter than most of those models. She, in contrast, is six foot tall in her stocking feet, blonde, blue-eyed, voluptuous, also beautiful, not as fit as you are in terms of endurance, but still literally a champion athlete in her sport."

She looked thoughtful. "You are doing quite a sales job. How do you know she would agree to a threesome, especially how do you know that she would be submissive to me?"

I smiled. "She already has. Not with you specifically, but she is my sub. She will do anything I ask, without hesitation."

"So she is like a sex slave to you?"

"Yes. She willfully submits to me because it gets her hot to be scared and humiliated, and then once she gets hot, she can get off."

Time really flies when you are talking about threesomes! We only had a few laps to go. Suzanne asked "Is it like in the porno DVDs, does she get off on being whipped and hurt?"

"Not exactly, but all that stuff can get her excited enough that then sex acts can then get her off like crazy. But you can combine the two."

Suzanne looked very thoughtful. "I have lots more questions, but we don't have much more time. When would be our first chance to do this with her?"

"Friday afternoon."

Suzanne looked shocked. "You mean the day after tomorrow?" Suddenly her Suzie signal spiked big time. It had all been academic until this instant. But now it could be real.

I pressed her a little. "Let's get a few more issues on the table and then talk again after we have a chance to think. I think we could find another guy that would be lower risk than Kevin, and still be as hot or hotter from your point of view, so think about what your 'specifications' are for that. Finally, we have another female candidate that is not zero risk, but I think very low risk, and potentially very high return: Nora Upmann!"

Suzanne stumbled and almost fell. Her Suzie went absolutely wild. "But you said she said she had never been with a girl!"

"She hasn't. But I think she wants to start with you, and I think she wants me, too. But she has trust issues, big ones. I think we should get her right in between us and tell her we both care about her and we both want her, and that she has to take a risk and trust us. Then we do our best to get her off like she never had it before. And our window of opportunity only goes through the end of the spring semester, then she is off to MIT, or The Sorbonne, or whatever, for her doctorate!"

We hit the sprint lap, and Suzanne did not talk, but I could tell she was thinking hard. She stayed silent thought the first cool down lap, and then she spoke. "Nora would not be submissive, would she? It would be on an "all three are equal" basis. Right?"

"Yes. I wouldn't want it any other way."

"And with your sub, she would be submissive to me?" her legs quivered and her Suzie signals warbled.

I looked at her for a moment. "If I tell her to then she will. Or, you could both be submissive to me, or you, Suzanne could be submissive to her and she to me! What floats your boat? Her Suzie signals looped and popped and sputtered like an overloaded electrical grid. Then sweet little Suzanne got herself another prominent spot in my girlfriend hall of fame, when she said "Actually I could see myself enjoying all three. But for the first time, I would want her to be submissive to me."

We finished the final cool down lap. Suzanne looked at me and said "You are a horny little son of gun, but it turns out that I am to. Let me think and then we can talk some more."

I kissed her and said "You already know what you want, Suzanne. And I want what makes you happy! I thought you economics types were all about decisions." I watched her delightfully walking away.

I scarfed down my box lunch on the way to the room, and took a quick shower. I just made my first afternoon class. Both of my afternoon classes piled on the homework. I got back to the room, and started in on my homework, intent on knocking off a few items before dinner. Then Kevin came in.

"What the hell happened with you and Lou's friend? Lou says she gave up being a Goth, but is now some kind of sex maniac, and it is entirely your fault!"

"Lou and Janet both asked me to take Melanie's virginity. They thought it would help her, but I don't think it did. And Melanie agreed to it, too, so I'll take 1/4 of the blame, but that is all!"

"Lou said Melanie almost assaulted Janet, and that Melanie has already brought two strange guys back to the room and fucked them. Janet had to study in the floor lounge this afternoon. Janet wants to move out, and Lou says they should have you arrested!" Luckily I had the signed consent form. I called Janet. I got the message that says something like "At the request of the subscriber, we cannot complete your call." Holy Shit! Now I was upset again. I called Melanie's cell, and got her voicemail. There was a new greeting, delivered like a vampy sing song poem:

"This is Melanie Manchester. Hopefully, I am getting fucked and how; And cannot answer your call right now; If this is a booty call, leave your number; Because I can take it all, and I'm a real comer!"

I may not be a licensed psychologist, but I think Melanie had switched from punishing her parents by being a Goth, to punishing them by being a slut! Not an improvement. I walked down to Janet's floor, and saw no one in the lounge. I walked on to the room and heard what I assume was the sound of enthusiastic fucking, accompanied by Melanie's loud and profane narration. But then I detected something much more awful and terrifying: the most discordant, off key, horrible set of Suzy signals I have ever heard! They were the Suzie equivalent of a dozen big fingernails on a blackboard. I could detect some normal excitement and desire in their somewhere, but it was almost blotted out by the other signals. It was like a tumor taking up all the space and blood supply in the body and displacing and starving the normal organs.

My parents both had early responder training for emergencies, and I knew they would recommend an early intervention. I could only think of one thing to try. I knocked on the door and tried to disguise my voice and lowered it two octaves. "Ms. Manchester, this is Mr. Mumble from the university facilities office. Your parents are here to see you, and I would rather you open the door than me opening it with a master key!"

There was some shuffling and movement inside, then I heard Melanie say "No, stay right where you are!" If my theory was correct, Melanie would be happy to have her parents view the scene she was creating, and the more lurid the picture the better. The door swung open. Sure enough, Melanie was naked, and so were the two guys she was with. One of them looked to be about 40, the other about 30. The both looked like 'urban outdoorsmen' to use the politically correct term, and they smelled of rancid perspiration, patchouli oil, marijuana, and a few other things I did not recognize. She probably picked them up on the commercial street just off the western edge of campus, where they panhandle when they did not have money and bought dope when they did. Janet kept a tennis racket on her bookshelf, and I picked it up and got ready for backhand and forehand drills, and said "Take a hike, now!"

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers