My Only Talent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

As we approached the PIG house Suzanne gave us a mini briefing on the party. As Kevin had advised me earlier, their main goal was to get as many independent girls in for the members to hit on as possible. They also billed it as 'carnival' and usually booked carnie style acts like knocking over bowling pins with softballs; guess your weight, and fortune tellers. They were also co-hosting this party with one of the big sororities, so I would likely be meeting a whole new crop of girls I had not encountered before, and I felt a scientific duty to listen carefully for Suzie signals. From the inside of the limo, we could see hand carved jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, and spider webs all over the front porch and windows.

When we pulled up, Rodney told us all to sit tight while he 'set the stage' for us. He paused for another moment, and then slowly got out and walked around the passenger side rear door. The limo had already attracted a lot of attention, and Rodney seemed to know how to play to the crowd. He opened the door and said "You gotta make 'em wait for it a little and then they like it better!" He said I should get out first, and let people "get a load of that sex suit for a while" and then have the girls emerge after "the tension has built up a little bit." I got out and stood up, the boots and mask making me feel about seven feet tall, and enjoying the unfamiliar feel of a cape swishing as I moved. Rodney and I stood on either said of the door, and he glanced over at the porch, noting that quite a few people were gathered to see who was about to emerge from the limo.

"I guess there is a lot more to a limo than just transportation, eh?"

He laughed. "It is a tribal ritual, just like who had the best horses and carriage and the most footmen used to signify who had the most land!"

"Just like the football games substitute for raiding other villages?" I explained my mother's theory about modern tribal rituals.

He laughed. "Is your mother a professor of cultural anthropology?"

"She actually teaches financial accounting, but I guess cultural anthropology is like her hobby."

He chuckled. "Good choice. If I had taken my PhD in accounting instead of anthropology, I wouldn't be driving a limo!"

Suzanne stepped out of the limo. The group on the porch went completely silent. Rodney beamed. I guess there was a certain status component of who you drove, too, and she had to be at least as hot as anyone who had ever stepped out of his limo. He whispered to me "Are you the luckiest white boy in town or what?"

I smiled. "They are both wonderful young ladies and I am privileged to have met them!"

He chortled. "That good huh?" I smiled my best shit eating grin. I was getting a lot of practice at that.

"She runs 100 miles per week" I said. Rodney's eyes got a faraway look. Then his pupils bounced as Lara emerged.

"Does she run 100 miles per week, too?"

"No, but she was UIL state champ in tennis two years ago." He chuckled, and then said "Ohhhh, man, those legs!"

The crowd switched from silence to 'oohs and ahs' and then they went completely bonkers when both girls handed me their leashes and got down on their hands and knees. Now I knew what those knee pads and gloves were for. They formed up on the left and right just in front of me, and moved forward toward the stairs, with their breasts hanging down and jiggling their perfect asses back and forth like shameless show dogs.

Rodney exclaimed "Shit, man, that's the hottest entrance I have ever seen from any limo!" he pulled out his phone and took a brief video. "I also need to call someone and get some help with security before the next stop!"

I just wanted to make sure not to fall down and spoil the mood. The boots were a little taller than I was used to, so I stepped carefully. Then I was shaken when I was hit by a wave, a massive wave, a series of massive waves, of Suzie signals. It was like what I felt at the ZZZ party when Suzanne first entered, but multiplied tenfold and then tenfold again.

My Suzie signal tuner was definitely getting better, because a few weeks ago this incredible outburst would have bewildered me and shut down my receiver. But I could handle it now. I realized I had always associated multiple dimensions to Suzie signals: strength, tone, and wavelength being the big three. At first I could only detect the strongest ones, like the original 'fuck me' signal from Suzie Packard in my old neighborhood. Then I realized there were strong ones that said 'do me tonight' and medium ones that said 'chase me, and you will catch me'. Then I realized there were tones and overtones, too. Clear and totally pure signals like Peggy sent were rare, most signals had what I would call a 'normal' tone, with a normal amount of noise and distortion. Then there were the fuzzy and raucous signals, sometimes when a girl was getting into new and exciting sexual territory, and the awful 'nails on a blackboard' tone that turned my stomach and signaled Melanie's psycho meltdown. The short wavelength signals were the normal 'girl signaling for boy' stuff, then there was the ultra long wavelength 'male desire signal' that I had first detected when so many males saw Suzanne in that Roman negligee outfit. In between were the interesting 'girl signaling for girl' and the disturbing 'male signaling for male' signals, and the middle wavelength 'carrier' that carried the modulation that revealed specific things a person wanted.

I had perceived all these individually, and catalogued them like memorizing a list, but now that I was hit with so many at once I began to see them in context and understand how they related to each other. It was almost like memorizing all the element's names, atomic numbers, and atomic weights, and then suddenly encountering the periodic table for the first time. It all made a lot more sense now. I saw there were some obvious relationships, and some obvious 'gaps' where there should be signals that I had not yet perceived. I began wondering how to tune my receiver to the right spots to explore these new ideas and find the new signals.

I had managed to walk behind the girls without stumbling as these revelations hit me, and we ascended the stairs into the huge entrance hall of the PIG house. Theo's family, the Philadelphia Cadwalladers, had paid for a rebuild of the old house, and it looked pretty impressive -- sort of like an even bigger 'Tara' from 'Gone with the Wind'. The folks who had stayed inside suddenly saw the girls for the first time, and a whole new set of signals popped up on my radar. There were girls signaling for me, for Suzanne, for Lara, and for all three of us. There were dozens of males signaling for the girls, some wanted to take their leashes away from me, and others wanting to kneel and let the girls take them over. There were even two males who wanted to dress up and become the third dog on my sled team. Sorry guys, that's not in my wheelhouse. There were several women who were shivering at the idea of playing with these two, whatever the role they would take.

Theo appeared on the balcony above the foyer, and froze in contemplation of Suzanne and Lara's outfits. Then he beamed as both girls rose up and said 'Hail to the Prez!" raising his status several notches. We made our way to the great hall of the house where they had their little carnival stuff set up. The other women were sending those envy signals, moderated perhaps by the fact that the girls were down on all fours. I had them stand up and give me a kiss, and I could hear the envy signals expand. I saw Candy near the punchbowl, and she was signaling for me, for Lara, and for Suzanne. She was dressed as Hermione from Harry Potter, but her amazing tan, complete with the enticing pink bikini strap lines, seemed out of place on a pale English character. I concentrated, and discovered that both my girls were sending a bit for her, too. Dare I hope?

We got lots of looks and few other propositions, and a lot of people wanted to take pictures with us. Suzanne would only allow pictures for those who would lean down and kiss our boots, which most did. When a guy did it, Lara or Suzanne would give him a not so gentle slap with their instruments of discipline. When a woman knelt, I insisted on taking that job. Noblesse Oblige! Plus it got me hard.

Lara pointed to an imaginary watch on her wrist, and we headed back out the front door. Rodney was parked right where he left us, and standing and talking with a city cop and huge guy dressed in all black. Both girls dropped back to their hands and knees, just as Rodney pointed them out to his companions. All conversation stopped. Rodney opened the limo door, and the girls crawled in, with me in the middle. Before he closed the door, I could hear him laughing and saying, "I told you so, now pay up!"

The huge guy got into the passenger's side front seat and introduced himself as Rodney's cousin, Little Hollywood. I asked him if Big Hollywood would even fit in the limo. He laughed and said they called his cousin 'Big' because he made it to the NFL, and Little Hollywood got a knee injury before pre-season started and never caught on with another team. We made it over to ZZZ quickly, and the girls recreated their incredible entrance. The photographer was actually the first to spot the girls approaching, and I hope he had lots of memory cards because he was popping pictures constantly. Kevin appeared on the porch, along with his pledge trainer and frat president, and their eyes just tracked the girls as they mounted the steps. Mouth breathing was the predominant respiratory mode among the male audience, and I could track the female viewers by the amazing Suzie envy signals that popped up like loud locusts after dark.

Kevin played along with the theme and knelt before Lara and Suzanne, and endured some swats with their whip and crops. Surprisingly, Lou knelt beside him and Lara handed me her whip, and I gave her a few whacks, and it got me amazingly hard amazingly fast. We spent some time on the dance floor, and occasionally a guy would dance over to us, kiss the girl's boots, and get a few hits, making remarks like "that's much more fun than a pledge paddle!" Jersey, the girl from the first mixer that sent such Suzie for Lou was now sending for Lara and Suzanne, too, and she literally froze when she first saw us. Her eyes got really big and I pointed her out to Lara. Jersey was dressed like Katie Perry, and Lara smiled at her and motioned her over to us. When she got close, Lara used her whip to push her down to her knees, and then down to kiss Lara's boots. When she prostrated herself fully, I noticed an incredible ass, barely restrained by a little red thong, poking out from beneath her super short skirt. Suzanne handed me her crop, and I gave Jersey two snappy ones to each buttock, and they bloomed a beautiful crimson red, and altered my circulation rapidly. "Thank you, Master!" she said loudly. "May I have some more?" She was a little dickens. Suzanne had her stand up and kissed her on the neck. Jersey's Suzie signal flamed like a signal flare, and the modulation was images of pure and ecstatic submission to Suzanne. Jersey certainly had good taste.

I leaned over to Suzanne and said "Looks like you could have an eager pupil, there!" and she laughed. Another few minutes and Lara was pointing to her non-existent wristwatch again. There was almost a recessional as we made our way back to the limo. Rodney did his thing and soon we were on our way to the Phi Phi Omega house. Both girls were giggling and talking about Millicent, and said they thought she would remember this night as the beginning of her weekend. I reminded them that we could not command Millicent tonight, and they said it would be voluntary, but would make her training much more effective. I was now curious, but the girls were having fun and I would let them play it out unsupervised. The Phi Phi house was very old and traditionally decorated, with a few Halloween touches but not much. The Phi Phi's had a reputation for setting up an elaborate 'haunted house' for their Halloween party that often involved sexual imagery and not just Halloween gore.

There were even more people outside the Phi Phi house than the other two, and Rodney and Little Hollywood played it to the hilt. By the time I emerged from the limo I got complete silence and anticipation, and when the girls made their entrance, there was a collective sigh from the crowd. Mei Ling was on the upstairs balcony, and she waved and said "I know the theme I want for my next birthday party!" and both girls stared at her, Suzies sparking, and I thought be careful what you wish for Mei Ling, because all three of us would happily take you to the woodshed, literally and figuratively. I spotted Cisco nearby and his eyes were big and he was staring at Mei Ling in surprise. I concentrated on Mei Ling, and her Suzie was full of happy images of Cisco's tender attentions to her, but in every fifth image or so she was getting spanked and dominated. I would have to give my friend a little advice favoring an adventure for him, and some much needed fantasy fulfillment for Mei Ling.

Mei Ling suggested that we set up at the end of the hunted house queue to swat people as they emerged from the rest of the exhibits. We agreed and there was then a rush to enter the line. The first two guys came out a few minutes later, and Lara cracked her short whip in the air and they stopped and looked at her. One kneeled without being told, the other soon followed. Lara was having fun. At least half the girls wanted more than a few swats from me, and I could not refuse a lady. In just a few minutes, Lara and Suzanne said I should work the line by myself and they would be right back. They waded into the crowd around the punchbowl, and then I saw them with Mei Ling, heading up the stairs. I continued to work the girls that came out of the haunted house line, letting the guys pass. I got some great Suzie signals from some of the girls, and some really fuzzy signals from girls that weren't specifically sending for me, but liked the idea of being dominated. I found it interesting that for some of them, the need to submit was clearly stronger than their 'normal' attraction for a specific male. Several girls gave me phone numbers on paper notes, but my outfit had no pockets! I put them in my boot.

I spotted Millicent descending the stairs dressed as FireStar, the mutant microwave Avenger. The skintight yellow and red outfit with a red wig was heating me up just fine. I pointed her out to both girls, and their Suzie signals told me they had noticed the outfit too. She was not in line, but looked at us with Suzie signals spitting. She had no idea what the girls had in store for her, and I had just an outline. Both Lara and Suzanne had worked together, given their recent memories of the their 'first sub experiences' as they put it, and they generated a plan not unlike Project Spank Lara, designed to get Millie hot in stages over the weekend, and then get her off like never before, and coincidentally line up with some of their own desires, and mine. I motioned to Mille and she walked over to us. I introduced both girls formally, and Millie nervously curtsied. I thought that was a good sign. Then both bent near Millicent as if they were whispering in each ear. Something looked odd, and all three of their Suzie signals were looping and peaking. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that both Lara and Suzanne were gently circling one of Millicent's nipples with a middle finger as they spoke to her, just like they sometimes did to me. Then Millicent shook her head yes, and her Suzie signal redoubled. Millicent walked slowly away as if in a trance, and headed up the stairs.

Lara smiled at me. "Millicent is going to change clothes and join us for the contest at UDP."

"I liked her costume" I said. Suzanne laughed. "So did I, but she is highly overdressed for the contest. You'll see!"

After a few photos with Mei Ling, Dana Duke, and a few other folks, we headed for the front door where Millicent was waiting wrapped up in a khaki raincoat and black boots, or at least that was all I could see of her outfit. She went with us to the limo, and Rodney and Hollywood smiled at her as they opened the doors for us and I introduced her to them. Rodney grinned and said "I can tell you have absolutely nothing on under that raincoat, Miss. I think the evening is going to get even more interesting soon." Millicent blushed bright red, and both Lara and Suzanne giggled. Rodney and Hollywood jumped in the front seat, and we headed out for the UDP party. On the way over, Lara opened a paper bag and gave Millicent a pair of knee pads and heel gloves, and Millicent's face got even redder, if that was even possible. What was going on?

When we pulled up at UDP, there were quite a few people standing outside, and a lot of them had video cameras or smart phones out. Hollywood got out and opened the door, and I got out first. Hollywood and Rodney stood between me and the entrance to the house, looking back toward the limo, and I was facing them, looking toward the crowd. I heard motion behind me and saw Lara and Suzanne get out and stand on either said of the limo door, and remain standing. The crowd milled around and jockeyed for position to see and video the girl's outfits. I was looking at the crowd when I heard a collective rush of breath and then a lot of chatter. I turned and saw Millicent emerge from the limo. The first thing I noticed was the black thigh boots, and then her long legs above the boot, and then that she was naked except for those boots, the knee pads, and the gloves. She stood and I saw that she was wearing an electric blue blindfold hood like Lara's, with her brown hair in tightly woven pigtails streaming out behind the hood. Her thick patch brown pubic hair was trimmed and stood out against her pale white skin. She was an arresting sight. But even someone who knew her well would probably not be able to recognize her in that hood.

I was taking in Millicent's fine little body as I had never seen it before. She was no Suzanne, but she was in great shape, like I would expect a competitive diver to look. Her breasts were bigger than they had seemed in her relatively modest clothes. Her nipples were hard as pebbles and covered with goose bumps, as were her legs. I suddenly got hard as hell, and I hadn't even touched her yet. It was going to be an interesting night. The girls handed me their leashes, and then Millicent dropped to all fours and began crawling toward the entrance. The girls began herding Millicent toward the door, giving her light lashes and pops with the whip and the crop. They fell in behind her, and I, holding their leashes, walked behind them. I then noticed that both Lara and Suzanne had unzipped and removed the little 'nipple covers' on their outfits. Rodney and Hollywood's faces were frozen in surprise, and after we got about ten feet from the limo, Rodney said "She-yitt, man!" and hastily started up a video with his phone. Hollywood just chuckled. As we mounted the steps, I realized that I fervently wanted to mount all three girls. Then, I realized I would most likely be able to do it soon enough. Life was good.

We made our way up the steps into the house through lots of wide eyed stares and a myriad of Suzie signals. I detected everything all across the spectrum, and I could read them all. Like an experienced quarterback, the game was starting to slow down for me, and I could 'read the coverage' almost automatically. I heard signals in one of the 'gaps' I had identified early, and I realized they were some sort of 'compressed' version of the detailed images on the middle wavelength carrier. Those usually portrayed things the sender wanted to do. What did these compressed images represent? I opened up and took in the meaning of all the signals. Each time Suzanne or Lara popped Millicent, a whole group of audience members wanted to be one end or the other of the whip or the crop. A surprising number of woman envied Millicent being the center of attention more than they had 'herd envy' for Suzanne or Lara. An equally surprising number of men wanted to take Millicent's place and let those two dominating visions in red and white work on them. Another large group of women wanted to take over for Lara or Suzanne, and a lot of men wanted to substitute for me.

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers