My Only Talent Ch. 15

Story Info
I might like the new normal.
13.9k words
4.76
94k
45

Part 15 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events.


After we recovered from our wild session in my dorm room, I walked Suzanne back down to her car and gave her a long and tender kiss before she drove away. I missed her already. I jogged the stairs back up to my eighth floor room, and noticed that it barely winded me. Suzanne was a good influence in many ways. Kevin was not back yet, so it only took me about 60 seconds to fall asleep. Kevin came in about 4 AM, as did a text from Millie saying she was home okay, escorted by one of Winifred's security team. I slept through it all.

When I awoke Wednesday morning, I was famished, ready to eat a cow. When I dressed I noticed my pants were all too loose at the waist and too tight on my butt and thighs. More kudos to Suzanne, I suppose, and Lara, and Millie, and Peggy. I had to forego the beef and settle for bacon and eggs, remembering to add pancakes and toast in preparation for our run at lunch time, and water and orange juice to maintain my hydration. I was so full that it felt like I waddled to Rhetoric and Composition. Ms. Wyrickie actually flirted with me and Sarah during class, so a week from Thursday was shaping up as a real occasion. Stiffy time.

We finished off the unit on famous legal cases in Engineering 101, and then I rapidly changed into my running clothes, with long sleeves for the cooler weather, and hit the track. The new faster pace was now like the old, comfortable pace for me and when Suzanne joined in, I had plenty of wind for a chat. I would of course not need it.

"Hey, my Animal! My little pussy is happy but sore, you mean and nasty man! But my legs feel great. I got a text from Millie saying she got home, but very late. Did you see the election results? I was surprised it was so clear cut. Most of the pollsters were out in left field. All the big swing states went against the incumbent! The President did not look happy early this morning when he spoke! One of the pundits called it a 'concession sentence' rather than a 'concession speech'! The folks on MSNBC are apoplectic, but my old man is very relieved."

I had not seen the election results, having prioritized breakfast. I opened my mouth to speak, but alas, too late.

"I am sure Dad will have a lot to say over Christmas break when I visit. He will be attending this inauguration. He is already worried about a flood of executive orders and pardons before the transition, not to mention the effort required on the diplomatic front."

I knew not to even try to speak now, as she was just warming up.

"Do you realize I won't get a chance to get my hands on you again until after dinner Sunday night? I say it's poor planning on my soccer coach's part! Speaking of soccer, Big Liz and Little Marilyn look unbearable happy all the time now, thanks to your friend Ralph, I suppose. Marilyn never really had any sex before, and Liz never had any that was good for her! Now they almost giggle at practice, plus they are making eyes at each other all the time even if they didn't have Ralph. They are like little happy bunny rabbits. Did you say you knew Ralph from junior high? How exactly did you know about his 'big equipment'?

I almost stumbled and fell. Was Suzanne going to recruit Ralph for her 'big cock' fantasy plan? Holy Shit. You never thought of that, did you, dummy, openly sharing your little inside jokes with her. But I never got the chance to talk about it either, as she drew a quick breath and continued.

"It is a sort of a shame to miss out on him, but I could never do anything with him even if he was just Liz's boyfriend, or just Marilyn's, but it would be four times as bad since they both have him! It would be like you trying to do Nora without me being involved! That would be a deal killer for me: I would dump you in an instant. But as long as we could do her together, it's cool. I probably wouldn't do him because he is your friend, either, I guess."

I was relieved, but I didn't quite follow her logic. In fact, I was bewildered. My working hypothesis was that 'the sex partners and/or lovers of my close friends are verboten' but I wasn't sure. But I didn't get the chance to ask, either, because she went on, after drawing a deep but quick breath.

"But there are other factors to consider. Take that waterskiing hottie, Candy, for instance. I would understand if you wanted to do her, and she's not my friend, nor the lover of anybody I know, so it would only bother me a little, as long as the STD risk is not there. I would maybe even do her with you, she is cute, and then it wouldn't bother me at all. But I couldn't do anything with Ralph that might drive a wedge between him and my two friends, or you and me, for that matter."

I have a problem sometimes with my curiosity causing me to speak before I think, so instead of feeling relieved and shutting up, I said, "What if Marilyn and Big Liz wanted to have an orgy with Ralph, and me, and you?"

She laughed evilly. "Now there's an idea! I am sure glad you thought of that, Animal!"

Oh shit, me and my big mouth, again. My mom says there are times when you should "study at STFU", and this would have been a good time to enroll in that august institution. Liz and Marilyn were super hot, but I was not sure I would enjoy Ralph enjoying Suzanne, and I was pretty sure I would not enjoy it if Suzanne enjoyed him! I don't know if it would it be better or worse if it were some stranger instead of Ralph, but the green-eyed monster was stalking me, big time. I didn't have a chance to make things worse by running my yap anymore, because Suzanne plunged ahead again.

"I think I could handle that, my Animal, as long as it didn't freak you out, but I am pretty sure Marilyn could not handle it. In fact, I don't think I even want to try to talk to her about it."

Now I was thoroughly confused. But at least my wind was holding out well. So was Suzanne's.

"So it is going to be a very busy time between now and Thanksgiving, isn't it? I just found out that I have to write the midterm for the class I am TA'ing for, and write the answer key, and circulate it to the professor and the other TA's before we leave for break! What fun. Then I have to incorporate all their suggestions and administer it right after we get back. Plus I have exams in all my graduate courses, too."

By this point we were on our last lap, and I marveled at how well I was holding up. Maybe I could handle a marathon in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, if I survived the next few days, that is. We did the sprint, then finished up our cool down laps, shared another tender kiss, and I missed her immediately. I had it bad for that girl, and I knew it.

.....

Dwight the Dweeb Boy watched Robbie kiss Suzanne at the end of their run, as he always did. Dwight also knew to a 99% certainty what would happen next: Suzanne would go up to her little TA office, grade papers and study until the rush hour traffic died down, and then drive to her apartment. There she would reheat some leftovers, put on some classical music, and study some more. She did have good taste in music, if perhaps not in boyfriends. Finally she would do 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, and a 30 minute stretching routine. Dwight could make more than his salary just streaming that nightly routine on the internet and charging for logins, and even more for the video he got from the shower she took afterwards. The only problem would be getting drummed out of the agency, and the life sentence in solitary confinement at Fort Leavenworth, for treason, with no chance of parole or visitation.

Once she pulled into the parking lot of her unassuming little apartment building, Dwight would let the rest of team go on 'ready' status while he spent the night monitoring things from the fake cable company van parked nearby. He could hit one alert key and recall them, but Pliskin's routine was such that they would almost never be required. His weeknights and weekdays were now just as boring as Suzanne's.

.....

Just after leaving Suzanne, my runner's high suddenly kicked in, like never before, and I was high as a kite all through my shower and afternoon classes. It was a few minutes before they started serving dinner downstairs, and I was 'stucking farving' as my grandfather used to say. But I opened up my laptop and discovered a reply to my email to the Gallos. Far from being offended by my suggestion that they see Asa Weltschmerz, they thought it was a great idea, and their only question, after researching him, was how I managed to get them appointments so readily with what was obviously one of the most qualified guys in the states, if not the world. They had already set up times, and would complete the exams by tonight, after which Asa would be in touch with me, so Erminia could start Thursday night if that was convenient for me. I spent a few more minutes on a Project Erminia plan, and then literally ran down to dinner.

Nora was there for early dinner, too, feeling the same kind of academic pressure Suzanne was. Besides being an assistant TA for Suzanne, she was also taking 18 credit hours of upper division undergraduate economics, and one graduate course. She was planning only a few hours sleep each night from now until Thanksgiving break. I told her that as soon as we got in the car the Wednesday before Thanksgiving; she could put her head on my shoulder and sleep all the way to my house. Then I thought how unlikely it was that Alley Shitty would still her incredibly irritating voice long enough for Nora to get any sleep on the drive back home. By the time I looked over at Nora, she was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I gave her a hug. I wanted to give her a lot more.

When I got back to my room, having stuffed my hollow leg enough to survive until breakfast, there was another email, this one from Spear Overtop. He wanted to join the engineering sub-group for the F1 tour, to get in touch with his 'inner geek' and would also love to come to dinner with the assembled group, but he was worried about where to take this many people for dinner given the almost total saturation of the capitol city eateries during the week before the race. He also wanted the girls and me to host an 'après race' affair at his party house. We could invite whoever we wanted, as long as we let Spear attend anonymously, and he would pick up the tab for the invitations, decorations, music, caterers, etc. suggesting a mid five figure budget, and listing contacts at the firms he normally used. I had no idea parties were so expensive, or what complexities were involved, but I was confident that Lara, Millie, and Suzanne could rise to the occasion. In fact, I figured they would get all fired up about it. I forwarded his email to the three of them, awaiting their reaction, and then responded to Spear that I thought I had it covered for the combined group dinner, and hoped he would be pleasantly surprised.

Four hours of reading and problem sets later, I was caught up in math and all my other courses. Kevin was pulling an all-nighter at the ZZZ house with his frat assigned tutor, cramming for the upcoming exams in his required government and history classes. He said he didn't need to study for any of his RTF classes, because he was a natural genius at all that. I hope he doesn't flunk out.

My phone buzzed, and it was Asa Weltschmerz, with a report on the Gallos. They were clean and clear medically, but he wanted to share his insights on Erminia. She was still almost completely consumed by what he called survivor guilt over the death of her first husband, well beyond what he would expect or had ever seen before. She would need some kind of very dramatic intervention to get out of that trap, and only then could she feel free enough to have sex without compounding her guilt. She loved Sapiento deeply, but she felt even more guilt for not being responsive to him and not being able to really please him, much less just be happy as a wife for his sake. There followed a discussion of Sapiento's health and capability for actually having sex with Erminia. I thanked him for agreeing to see them, and he laughed and said he should be thanking me. I asked why, and he just laughed again and said "that will become obvious after the race." I opened up my project plan for Erminia's training, and reconsidered how to do things. I fell asleep thinking about it.

.....

While Suzanne studied, Dwight did too. He read the latest report from the scenario pukes in Maryland, wherein they used Pavel's tendencies in other reported kidnappings to predict when and where they would try to grab Erminia or Sapiento. It was almost like game planning for another football team. The report also assessed the strengths and weaknesses of the criminal team members identified from the photograph at the party, to try to predict which bad actor would be assigned to do what and when. He also read a report on Paulo and Astrid, which concluded that they were being blackmailed, due to an indiscretion in Astrid's past, and were reluctantly helping Pavel in order to avoid disclosure and ruin. Dwight began to think about what he would plan if he were a master kidnapper.

The team on Erminia and Sapiento reported real difficulties in monitoring their phone and email traffic, as they had some sort of professional grade bug sweeping and counter surveillance efforts going on in and around their suite at the Four Seasons. Dwight was also guessing that a lot of the so called painting and redecorating job at their newly leased house was security related, too, promising to make snooping there even more difficult once they moved in.

.....

Our first training session with Erminia was to be at 6 PM at their hotel, a time chosen to be as soon as possible after our last class periods. I was highly distracted through my classes during the day Thursday. Erminia insisted on sending a driver for us, and I felt self conscious when a black limo showed up at dorm, picking me up first. Millie did not mind at all when it arrived at the Phi Phi house, and she beamed as she skipped down the steps and joined me in the back seat. I expected to be taken to the circle drive and porte-cochere in front of the hotel, but the limo driver pulled into another underground garage around the corner from the main entrance and let us off at an unmarked elevator, giving us a plastic access card to activate it. We swiped the card and the elevator began moving. The enunciator on the elevator car showed levels 1 through 32, and when the car stopped, no floor number at all was displayed. But the doors opened normally and we stepped into a tastefully appointed hallway, with a smiling Erminia flanked by two average looking guys in dark grey suits and dark blue ties.

She greeted us and showed us to an impressive parlor right out of an Architectural Digest magazine spread. The two presumed security types discreetly disappeared, closing the doors solidly behind them, and Erminia smiled nervously, and then said, "We will not be disturbed here. You are now in charge."

I had considered carefully what would be best for her, and reconsidered after my consultation with Asa, but I was still nervous about it. My whole plan was based on a single principle and a monotonic progression along a direct line from that principle, and I must never show any lack of resolve. I stood and glared at Erminia.

"Strip and get on your knees! You are a trainee of the lowest rank. Your training has nothing to do with your needs or wants. You must learn that your place is to please others. You will learn to focus completely on their pleasure. You will learn to cater to their every whim and desire, with no thought of your own pleasure or even your own comfort. In fact, you will learn to gladly accept pain for yourself if it brings pleasure to your master or mistress."

"Millie, strip and lie on your back on that red lounge chair, and spread your legs!" She complied. Erminia's eyes were glued to Millie as she slowly stripped. Millie was obviously enjoying the attention from both of us. She brazenly lay back on the chair, letting her legs fall apart languorously. She put her arms over her head and took a deep breath, her expanding chest emphasizing her breasts and nipples, which were suddenly marvelously erect, and her flat abdomen, which quivered enticingly.

I moved my chair close by, and motioned for Erminia to move to my side. When she did, I grabbed the back of her neck and forced her head between Millie's legs. I tried to tap directly into both women's Suzie signals; connecting to Millie now came very naturally to me, and touching Erminia helped me tune into hers. Erminia was nervous, uncertain, and apprehensive, and not the least bit sexually excited. That was fine. At this point, I wanted her to consider herself performing a task, not enjoying it or being aroused by it.

"Eat that pussy, trainee! Make her come." Erminia resisted briefly, and then began to tentatively and mechanically tongue Millie, pushing back against my hand with the muscles in her neck and shoulders. I leaned down and spoke right into her ear: "Make that pussy your whole world. Smell it, taste it, listen to it, love it, and become one with it! Your only purpose in life is to make it happy and wet!"

She stopped pushing back against my hand, leaned forward slightly, rested on her elbows, and put her hands under Millie's knees, holding Millie's legs up and even further apart. Millie arched her back even further, and her Suzie signal began to increase in intensity. Erminia began to move her head left and right slowly, and I could see her jaw muscles moving as she thrust her tongue into Millie. Millie made a little sigh. Erminia's head began moving back and forth more vigorously, and Millie's sighs became louder. Erminia alternated between left and right, up and down, and occasionally in and out motions and Millie began to groan.

I squeezed Erminia's neck roughly. "Open your eyes and watch Millie's nipples to see what arouses them. See if you can make that wonderful pussy flow a little more and taste a little stronger as you please it. Feel her clit get harder as you do the right thing for her. You should be grateful just for the chance to smell it, much less kiss it and taste it!"

Erminia looked up at Millie and began flicking her tongue on Millie's clit. Millie sighed more loudly and began to push her hips up a little, toward Erminia. I began to hear Erminia's breathing as she exerted more effort, and then Millie's breath came faster too. There was still no sexual Suzie signal from Erminia, just concentration on her task. Millie pushed up on her elbows to look down at Erminia, and began to touch her own nipples gently, and turned her head from side to side. Millie opened her mouth and began to pant lightly. Erminia used her arms to get a stronger purchase on Millie's pelvis, tilting it up and down to add to the motions of her head and tongue.

Millie softly said "Right there, right there, right there" and put her head back and her chin up. Erminia began to add even more force to her side to side movements.

I could sense through Millie's Suzie signal that Erminia had found the right spot on Millie's clit and was focusing in on it. "You can tell she likes that, trainee! Now add some suction on it!" I said. I leaned back in my chair, letting go of Erminia's neck as she was now concentrating fully on Millie's pussy without my urging.

Erminia made a suckling sound and Millie gasped again, hissing "Yes!" as she encouraged her efforts. I could visualize Millie's vaginal lips locked to Erminia's mouth by the suction and being tugged as Erminia moved her head to and fro. Erminia bore in a little closer and sucked a little harder, and Millie reached down and grabbed her by the ears and began to direct her motions so that they were exactly what she needed.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers