My Oriental Lover

Story Info
In my two score years and ten...
3k words
4.21
13.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amalcolm
amalcolm
1 Followers

In my two score years and ten, I have had my share of women: two wives and a few girlfriends, brief encounters and longer love affairs. They have all brought something to a full and rich life, helped me develop as a person and been good friends. Some have loved me and ultimately betrayed me, some have just been along for the ride and left when the going got tough, others eventually strained my patience and tolerance to breaking point.

Recently, after a drought of two years, I met a remarkable woman who comes close to being a perfect lover, partner and friend. She is Chinese, warm and friendly. Her name is Yan and she is slim, with small firm breasts and a beautiful full firm bottom. She has long legs which look sexy when she wears high heels and short skirts. Her long, lush, wavy black hair is her crowning glory: it frames her beautiful features, black eyes, small nose and full-lipped mouth. When she lays down her hair spreads about her on the pillow. It always smells delightful when I kiss her neck or when she bends over to kiss me. Her skin is the colour of honey, soft and cool which I delight in kissing and caressing. She smiles a lot, is rarely angry or down and has a very positive outlook on life. She is ten years younger than me, very affectionate and above all the only woman I have met who is as incessantly enthusiastic about sex as I am. She has a young son who she adores, so for the moment we don't live together. I see her often at weekends, and one evening during the week, when her son is with his father.

Evenings with my lover start when I call on her on my way home from work. Occasionally, we will stay at her apartment, but more often, we will end up at my house, which has more space. I like to cook, so the early part of the evening is taken up with food preparation, talk over a glass of wine while the meal cooks, and more conversation over dinner. If the evening is warm, we like to eat in the garden, in the cool shade of the house, looking out over my slightly unkempt but verdant garden. Yan always dresses in a way that attracts and excites me, though she denies doing anything special. She is one of those lucky women upon whom most clothes look good, as she has a good body, and a touch of make-up finishes the ensemble. I always feel so lucky to be with her, talking to her, admiring her and anticipating the evening ahead.

Later in the evening, if weather permits, we might go for a walk or sit a little longer in the garden. On cold nights it is great to light a fire and snuggle on the sofa with some music playing in the background. In either case, holding hands and kissing begin the process of lovemaking that may continue late into the night. I like to take a bath or a shower before bed, and sometimes we share this, lying at opposite ends of the bath, bubbles all around of standing together under a rain of hot water. Sometimes we start our foreplay here, other times we wait until she has dressed for the night ahead.

Yan, like most women, likes to dress up to go out and is equally happy to dress to please me in the bedroom. I find her irresistible dressed in just panties or a thong and if the night is cool, a silk tee-shirt. Stockings and a suspender belt are another favourite for cooler evenings. Over the time I have known her she has acquired a large collection of beautiful underwear, some presents from me, some she bought herself. Surfing the internet together for something new for her to wear is an effective form of foreplay. My favourite outfit at the moment is a bright red Lycra singlet which shows off her terrific figure, and a black thong with a smooth, velvety texture. There is a full length mirror in the bedroom and if she stands in front of it I like to stand behind her, my hands on her hips while I kiss her neck while I drink in the view of her lovely figure.

She likes to touch me and says that my skin is softer than a woman's - sometime I must ask her how she knows this! She sometimes falls asleep with her hand holding my genitals and indeed I have woken to find her hand still in place, and this is guaranteed to make me harden. So once we are in bed, kissing and cuddling, her hands will find me, and her touch strikes the first sparks of desire.

Lovemaking in earnest between us often starts with fellatio. When we first met, I was rock hard before ever we reached the bedroom, and the desire on both sides for immediate penetration was too great, but now our ardour is a little calmer, I am able to enjoy the sensation of being brought to a stand by her lips and tongue. Her move from kissing my mouth to my cock always surprises me, but I try to arrange things so that she is in such a position that I can caress her too. She draws back my foreskin and swirls her lips and tongue around my glans. This sensation is so intense for me it is almost painful and makes me squirm with delight. She often continues with this task much longer than is strictly necessary to reach its goal, for she enjoys the sensation as much as I do. I encourage her verbally as well as manually, and in the later stages my fingers will have found the front of her panties so I can rub her already damp pussy through the soft material. At this point her desire leads her to kneel astride me and guide me into her. I try to tease her by pulling her body forward so I can kiss her breasts, and in this position she is frustrated in her aim. This joyous struggle can continue for some time, until one or both of us can resist no longer and I push her panties aside whilst she lowers her now wet pussy onto my member.

I don't think I will ever tire of the sensation of entering her body; the feeling stirs the depths of my soul and makes my pulse quicken. I am not large, but passion with Yan renders my cock baton-hard, and she gasps as she sinks onto my body until penetration is complete. I thrust up to meet her and she begins a slow, rhythmical action, my member slick with juice. I reach up to fondle her breasts or to pull her face down onto mine so I can kiss her mouth. I can reach back to hold her lovely bum in my hands, controlling the speed of her movement and caressing its firmness. She starts slowly, lifting herself until I almost fall out of her, and then plunging down until her bottom touches my thighs. As her pace quickens, she begins to gasp with each stroke. I let go of her body and lay back, watching her closely, enjoying the graceful way her body moves and the intense pleasure from her pussy sliding over my cock. Sometimes she will move into a squatting position, and this action brings a different feeling of pleasure. I reach up to fondle her breasts and roll her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

I can only take so much of this passive action, delicious though it is. The need to dominate at some point becomes overwhelming and I persuade her by means gentle or more imperative, depending on my mood, to roll off and lie on her back. This is the first time, kneeling above her, my juicy member in my right hand, to admire her in all her wanton glory. Maybe the tee-shirt has ridden up, or is stretched tight across her breasts. A pulse of excitement sweeps through me and it is all I can do to resist a few strokes with my own hand and cum across her belly right there. But her pussy beckons my mouth. I lift her legs onto my left shoulder, and push her panties aside. I grasp her lovely ankles in my left hand and kiss the soles of her delicate feet. I begin a slow, delicious descent of her inner thighs, licking and kissing all the way. I slip my right hand under her, placing my thumb firmly on her rose-bud anus, and shift my left so it grips her legs around her waist and her feet rest on my back. When my tongue reaches her closed slit, I begin to explore the damp folds, from the soft fur of her well-trimmed bush, (When I met her she was fully shaved. but have persuaded her that a little fuzz atop her mons is more womanly) to the bridge between her vulva and anus. Her panties are sill there, and the fabric occasionally slips into the path of my tongue, adding another taste and texture to the mix. Yan is always vocal during our lovemaking, and this level of intense attention elicits deep moaning and barely intelligible words of encouragement and pleasure, I sit up, releasing her legs, her feet on the bed with her knees apart, her pussy spread, folds of pink flesh contrasting exquisitely with her darker skin. Her engorged clitoris is fully visible, a truly beautiful sight, the more so because it is a part of her that only I see. I lie flat on the bed and begin and continue to lick and suck, my hands gripping her upper thighs, tongue probing ever deeper and more firmly. She caresses my head with her hands, arching her back and pushing her pelvis harder into my face, moaning with pleasure.

Of course, English is not her mother tongue, so her words during lovemaking can be a little quaint. The words she uses for parts of our bodies she learned from me: her only previous English lover, her ex-husband, was brutish and abusive: I cannot imagine he indulged in foreplay or pillow-talk. As I continue to lick her and use the tips of my fingers to explore the folds of her vagina, she will start to implore me in increasingly stronger voice: 'I want your cock' or ' come to my pussy'. If I ignore this direction and continue cunnilingus, she will be me direct: ' 'please, fuck me now!' This is a command I cannot ignore, so I lever myself up from my prone position. With such excellent preparation, entering her again needs no skill or guidance. I slide into her sopping slot and let my pelvis drop until it meets her mons. She flinches with pleasure and I begin that slow pumping action with which we are all familiar, the stock in trade of the lover. I am now in a position to enjoy the view of her body, something that never fails to arouse me. at my behest she draws the tee-shirt up to reveal her erect nipples, and I dip my head to lick or nibble them, then resume my rhythmic action. Her breasts joggle gently with every stroke. Glancing down, I stroke her damp clitoris with my right thumb to increase her pleasure still further. The sight of her lovely pussy, engorged and filled by my cock, gives me a further pulse of excitement.

As we have been lovers for over two years we know each other bodies and what turns us on. We both know for instance that fucking her with her legs together is guaranteed to make her come. We move into this position by instinct, and as by this time our bodies are well-lubricated the change in position does not impede my motion. In turn, I lie fully on top or her, feeling the soft cushion of her breasts on my chest. This is the most intimate position in our encounters and the time we whisper our most private endearences to one another. I know that when she is close to orgasm, she becomes still and quiet. Her movements stop and her body starts to tense. Her back arches, pushing her belly and breasts into me. At this point I start to kiss her neck and whisper further encouragement in her ear. This is usually enough to tip her over into full orgasm.

For a fairly small woman whose normal movements are quite delicate, the force of her climax always surprises me. Her arms come round my back and her legs wrap around mine. She tenses completely and her whole body starts to spasm. She screams unintelligible things and her pussy grips me even more tightly. It feels for a few moments as if I have been caught in a storm, buffeted and beaten. I can no longer thrust into her as she grips me so tightly so I simply wait for her orgasm to subside, enjoying the realisation that I have caused this loss of control and descent into involuntary pleasure. Often, she floods with a colourless, odourless liquid which soaks both our bodies and the bedsheets below. She opens her eyes and smiles, slightly dazed, and pulls my face towards hers to kiss me. A few intimate, passionate words are exchanged and I slide out of her and roll onto my back. 'You make me come so easy' she murmurs.

I am even harder after this, and as I lie there her hand finds my cock. This is my signal to squat to her left and slide two fingers into her still-pulsating pussy. This makes her moan with pleasure and we continue this mutual masturbation for some time. Sometimes she will roll on her side and suck me. While she lies on her back I bend forward to nibble on her nipples of flick the engorged clitoris with my tongue,

But she knows what I really want now, and at a touch to her side she will roll onto her belly and lift her bum in the air, legs slightly apart. Her panties are back in place and the sight of the two conjoined, honey-coloured orbs of her bottom, bisected by the thinnest of panties nearly makes me cum. I slip two fingers down onto the triangle of fabric covering the vulva and start to drum gently. This drives her wild and in turn she drums her toes into the mattress. She is so damp between her legs at this point that her panties are soaked and cling invitingly to her body.

Now I am like a kid in a candy shop. I cannot decide what to do first, so the next few minutes I alternate between nuzzling her bum with my face, planting kisses on her inner thighs and mons, which requires me to twist my neck into all sorts of odd positions, and gentle stimulation of her pussy and anus with my fingers. Finally I settle to full-on cunnilingus, her panties pushed aside. This is my particular delight, but all the while I am aware of my erect member swelled to a point where I feel it might split, eager for action, so returning to an upright position I grasp my member and push my uncovered glans towards her pussy. All the while she is moaning and encouraging me with phrases such as 'that feels so good' and 'oh darling please don't stop'. I rub myself against the entrance to her vulva, savouring the feeling of cool dampness until she pushes back towards me, eventually capturing my cock and pushing herself onto me until her bum touches my stomach. Glancing down, I see a sight that I remember whenever I recall our lovemaking. Her beautiful bum, framed by her panties, pussy impaled on my cock. I lean back slightly, put a hand on each side of her bum, just below her waist, and push myself deeper.

For the next few minutes I can hold myself on the brink of orgasm by controlling the speed, depth and power of my thrusts. If the sounds of pleasure she makes or the delicious sights of her near-naked body threaten to take me over the edge, I withdraw completely and slip two fingers into her again. This always drives her wild and she squirms on my fingers and calls out in ecstasy. When I am ready, I replace my cock and resume my action. I like to slide her panties down her legs so I get a clear view of her naked bottom, but I also like the sight of it with them in place, so after a few moments I pull them back up. She murmurs 'that feels so good'.

In the end, I let her take the initiative. I stop thrusting, and she takes up the movement, pushing herself rhythmically onto me. In this way, I am able to concentrate more fully on the sights and sounds of her and her body. I am almost in heaven. I want to photograph what I can see and capture the moment forever. Her beautiful back curves down and away from her bottom, her head is on the pillow with her hair spread all around, her arms are outstretched. I can see the tantalising edge of her breasts as they pillow out on the mattress, and she mutters into the pillow 'come on darling'. I dissolve into orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure floods through me and the sexual tension that has been building throughout the evening begins to subside, replaced by a deep, joyous satisfaction. As I ejaculate, she joins me in orgasm, and I feel her body quiver as she whimpers with pleasure and collapses onto the bed, followed by me. We lie together in a damp heap, kissing and caressing. Later I lie down beside her and she rolls onto her side and lays a hand across my chest. She falls asleep with her chin on my shoulder and mouth next to my ear, whispering her love for me, as I relax staring at the ceiling, a smile on my lips. As I too fall asleep, I wish that she will stay in my life for a long, long time.

***

amalcolm
amalcolm
1 Followers