My Other Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"That doesn't hurt, does it?" I asked, drooling over what I saw, totally captivated by that clitoris.

"N- no, hon," she breathed.

"Okay... Hey, Mum?"

"Mmmmm?" she asked as I began rubbing her with more fingers, pressing a little harder while she played with my balls.

"I've never really done this before. Not like this, I mean. I see what you mean, it's like masturbation, but better."

"You've never seen a real p- pussy up- close?"

"Not really. Not like this. I didn't know the clitoris could get so big," I admitted, rubbing directly over it and gasping slightly as she squeezed my cock.

"Ohhh! Ohhh, sweetie pie!"

A strange, short, high pitched wail escaped her when I rubbed directly on it, pressing with a single finger. She jumped and spasmed and actually stopped me with a desperate sound when I grabbed it between my fingers.

"Sweetie pie, it's too sensitive for that! Oh god, you'll give poor Mummy a heart attack!"

"Sorry, I didn't realize," I hastily told her.

"It's alright, you obviously didn't know. Didn't that little whore teach you anything about that?"

"We never really did this kind of thing. I just felt her up and we had sex and stuff, she really wasn't into much else."

"Not just a whore, but a useless whore at that. Okay, you don't want to be centering too much attention on it like that because it's just waaay too sensitive," she gladly explained, pushing the front of her panties down far with her hooked thumb, getting them completely out of the way for me. "Just play around it. Glancing contact, the right kind of rubbing like you were doing at first is great, but no one hundred percent focus on i- oooh! ... Ooooh, yeah, just like... thaaaat."

I played around her clit, listening to her short, panted instructions every now and then before I got curious about something else. With no announcement of my intentions, I began pushing my middle finger, wet with her essence, straight up inside her pussy."

"Uh! Uhh-hh Uhhh! Ohhhh, fuck! Mmmmmm!?"

She was tighter than I'd have expected. About the same as Staci, I judged, but so wet that my finger disappeared up inside her to the knuckle somewhat quickly and without any real problem.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Sweetie pie! Oh, yesss!"

I began rubbing slow, gentle circles around her clitoris with my thumb, just the way she taught me, watching as her thighs started trembling again.

"Ohh-hh-hhh!! ... Ohh-hh-hhhh!?" "I want to watch you cum again, Mum."

"Oh my god, I love you! Oh, fuck!! Ohh, yesss!!?" she whined as my finger explored her canal.

By the time I got her blouse half unbuttoned with my other hand, noting that her bra once again matched her panties, the cups a bit small for her, I was slowly pumping her opening, hooking and dragging while still rubbing her clit with my thumb. I pulled one of her bra bound tits out of her blouse, finding that her nipples were again amazingly hard and long, the darker colour of her areolas just visible behind the thin cotton. I grabbed it, fondling it lovingly, needfully, all thoughts of propriety suspended in alcohol for the time being while her quickening hand sped me closer to orgasm.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Swee-! Pie!? Fuuu!?" she gasped in short breaths, jerking wantonly as her head rolled on her neck, long, beautiful blonde hair hanging askew.

I pulled down on one of the cups, allowing the entire breast to tumble free over my hand. It was gorgeous and I grabbed the nipple right away.

I was getting close, but I knew she was closer. I went faster around her clit, at the same time discovering the most interesting little spot inside my mother's pussy.

"Nnaaaaa! Uhffffff! ... Ga- FFF-FFFFUUUUUCKKK! GUUFFFFF!! YUUUUUUHH- UUHHH!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she groaned, her voice a little gravely at the end of her orgasm, like it was when she got really, really mad.

For the first time, I worried about the neighbors and about how sound might travel in old buildings as she flopped against me. She finished her orgasm with one arm around my back, her teeth biting a tad painfully into the top of my shoulder as her forced groans simmered down.

Her hand was still pumping, but slower as I pulled back to simply rub her pussy lips comfortingly, her jaws relaxing.

Seconds later, slower pace or not, I was about ready to go myself, having seen her spectacular orgasm.

Except...

When I got my feet under me, my hand braced on the wall, she moaned as though not wanting to let go of my shaft.

"Mum, Uuuhhh! I wanna cum all over your face again. "'Kay?"

I carefully started getting to my feet without waiting for an answer.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed through her teeth, letting go of me and getting to her knees. "Jerk that big fuckin' cock in Mummy's face like she's a whore!"

Once we were in position, both of Mum's hands down the front of her panties with her knees spread raunchily to allow them, I began jerking, more embarrassed about that than what I wanted to accomplish with it. Her head tilted back for me, mouth a little open so she could let the moans escape as she worked herself.

It was perfect. She was perfect. I mean, this was a woman who'd licked up my own cum from her breasts and loved it. A fleeting thought passed through my pre-orgasmic mind, a dare that I fell to instantly because I wanted to and because it was my Mum.

At the last instant, I took her by the hair at the back of her head and forced my cockhead just inside her lips. She seemed surprised when jet after jet of my spunk filled her pretty mouth. Her eyes were wide and she jerked with the first two shots, but then closed her lips around me, just below my head as I continued jerking off into my own mother's mouth, taking my turn to groan in ecstasy with each pumping spasm from my balls.

The best part was how she looked up at me while she played with herself, her mouth filling with cum, eyes full of obedient, wanton love.

Yes, obedient.

She sucked my head until there was no more of my seed to be coaxed from me before letting it out, gently pleasuring herself as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and swallowed my entire, considerable load.

Oh my god.

I half sat, half collapsed on the bed and, putting my arms around her waist, laid back, pulling her down on top of me in the process. Still recovering from one of the best orgasms of my life, she kissed my face all over with brushing, soft lips. Her whole body seemed to be trembling a little, an almost inaudible croon emanating from deep within her as I hugged her to me. We just stayed like that for about ten minutes, an experience that was every bit as good as our orgasms.

"Oh, sweetie pie..." she whispered. "Thank you so much."

" ... Mum?

"Mmmmmm?

" ... I- I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I know, baby."

"You do?"

"Of course I do, I'm your mother."

We lay silent after that, caressing and kissing one another while I tried to absorb the words that just passed between us, a little regretful of telling her the feelings I'd been avoiding within myself up to that point.

About fifteen minutes later, she peeled herself off of me and got out of the bed, walking to the switch on the wall with that one, terrific breast still hanging out to turn off the lights. She returned, removing her shirt and bra with a dirty smile before rejoining me on the bed, now only wearing her pink panties, me a T-shirt.

"Didn't I tell you I was a filthy woman?" she asked, wiggling into a comfortable position against me.

"You're not a filthy woman, Mum. That's like calling yourself a whore and that's the last thing you are. You're just perverted like me."

"So, you're not mad or disappointed? Not even about the rental agreement?"

"I'd be a liar if I said there wasn't an aspect of it that I liked. I just can't help it. Like you said, I never would have chosen it, but since... you know."

"Yes. We may as well enjoy it. Uhmm... I wonder what he'll make us do tomorrow night?"

"I don't know."

"I can't wait," she whispered with a naughty smile. "If we're lucky, he may raise our rent again."

We both had a quiet laugh over this and did some more smooching before I asked, "Hey, Mum?"

"Yes?"

"One thing I don't get is that... Well, you're so beautiful. You could have any man you wanted; why would you...? I mean, why me, your son of all men? Especially after we agreed that we shouldn't let things go too far between us."

"Sweetie pie... (sigh) I know what we said but, since that incident with Joe today, I've come to realize that of all men available to me, I have no doubt that you're the best one. We know each other, we trust each other, already love each other and we're both very attracted to each other. And that attraction is a lot more than just a horny man and a horny woman stuck sleeping together; I think you know that as well as I do. And you know what else? You're my son, if anybody should get first dibs at you, it oughta be me. I'm the one who put the time, effort and no small amount of stress into raising you. But still, we have to remember that there are some lines here that we still can't cross... if we can help it. I know, it's kinda messed up, isn't it?"

" ... You make strange points that make even stranger sense," I replied thoughtfully. "And did I stress you that bad?"

"Every day you got on that flippin' bus until the time you got off it again at three-thirty."

"Really?"

"Hon, your Principal was calling at least once every month. I used to bite my nails, waiting for the day you did something really stupid like getting caught pulling the fire alarm."

"Nah, that'd be a little mundane for me."

She chuckled at this, softly running her fingers up under my shirt, countering with, "Oh, sure. This from the same guy that whipped a glass vile of skunk spray into the faculty lounge. I always meant to ask where you even got that."

"Remember Wayne Mullet?"

"Yes."

"He hunted with his dad all the time."

"Ahh. ... You know my favourite little stunt that you pulled?"

"Favourite?" I asked, a little surprised. "A minute ago I was your son, the stress trip."

"Heh. Yeah, well some of your antics were pretty funny. But yes, my favourite: I get a call one afternoon- no surprise, it's Principal Hollister --and he starts in that slow, pedantic way he has of talking so he won't stutter, telling me you'd brought a toilet seat to the office, claiming you'd found it torn from the toilet, some random act of vandalism you'd discovered. Except he was one hundred percent sure that you were the vandal, but only couldn't prove it."

"I remember that."

"Well, I'm listening to this and I suddenly imagine you tearing the toilet seat off, bringing it down to the office and lying to their faces, that cute little coyote smile of yours in place the whole time, and I just started laughing right in Hollister's ear. He says to me that he doesn't think it's very funny and I start laughing even harder. God, I almost peed myself. I don't think that was the reaction he was looking for."

"Hey, wait a minute!" I put in. "I got in a lot of trouble for that when I got home, I thought you were going to kill me!"

"Well, yeah! If I didn't bring you up on that, the next week you'd have ripped the whole toilet out of the floor and hauled that down to the office, you nut!"

"Yeaaaah. Actually, that was my first plan. I couldn't uproot it, so I had to settle for the seat."

She laughed uproariously at this, squeezing my side, one of those moments when she seemed more my age.

"By the way..." I prodded once she was done, "'Coyote smile'?"

"Yes, the smile of the trickster spirit."

"I didn't realize I was that transparent."

"Only to Mummy."

After a short pause, I commented, "It's kind of a shock, every once in a while remembering..."

"For me, too. I keep reminding myself that my son is now my man."

"Not your boy?"

"You'll always be my boy, but now you're my man, too."

"That could get confusing."

"You'll catch on."

" ... Like when I want you to show me your body and stuff?"

"See? You're catching on already. Smart boy. (giggle)"

"Mum!"

"Heh... yes, you're my man when you want me to show you my body. And stuff."

We regarded one another in smiling, horny silence as my meat twitched against her.

"Uh oh," she said softly.

"It's a wonder I get any sleep with you at all."

"Likewise," she sleazed.

" ... Mum, are we totally... depraved?"

"Uh huh. Isn't it fun?"

I only smiled wider and held her closer so that our chins were on each other's shoulders. Yes, it was fun, that inconvenient truth popping up at the heart of the matter once again. Well, how was I supposed to deny it? I didn't even understand it, how some alcohol induced personality shift could so suddenly and unexpectedly present me with a mother I'd completely fall for.

As we lay there, mutually and silently agreeing that it was time for sleep, I thought of these things, of how she and I, mother and son, were now some kind of kinky couple. Thinking that was like dealing with the transmission in Jamie's van. Another thing that was then clear was that it was time to mentally re-assess her.

First of all, she often referred to herself as 'I', much more than 'she', when speaking of things she did as my 'real mother', whoever that was, and I somehow doubted a genuinely separate, second personality would do that. As I'd figured, my other mother had always been around in some measure.

Second was her treatment of others. A sociopath, as I understood from what I read of the subject at the Library, has no compassion for others. She may have tortured that mouse half to death, but she obviously really cared about giving Jamie's band every chance she could. Also, her defense of Pitbill and Agnes was sincere and I knew that if she were to find out the slumlady was still bothering them, she'd go pay her a visit and put an end to that whether it served her purposes or not.

Third, her unspoken implications about what kind of control I might have over her, that look of obedience when I fed her my load from the end of my cock, she so willingly taking it. This in particular was of interest to me because it hinted that it was possible to control her if the need arose, in turn strengthening my ability to keep my promise.

On the one hand, this concept gave my desires the extra rationale they needed to allow me to further sexually satisfy myself in my new and ever building love for my mother and her body. On the other hand, those desires and their imminent gratification made it hard for me to want to keep my promise. Lastly was how I had a problem imagining that a sociopath would give up any form of control to anyone at all, including me.

At least one question was answered, that being the information that this Olivia person was responsible for the woman I always knew as my so-called 'real mother'. Did she use sex? Mum said she was gifted with a sense for knowing people. Did that mean there was some psychological keycard that Olivia had found, sex or otherwise? Was this theoretical keycard the reason Mum told me that I was smart and I'd know what to do?

Was it possible that I was over thinking this?

I didn't think so.

I had to educate myself still further.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers