My Other Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Off came the underwear and into Roxanne's pussy I plunged my refreshed hardon, making her wail long and desperately. Mum carefully worked her ass with her middle finger, soon allowing the contact between my belly and her knuckles to shove that finger in deep with every thrust I made.

She was enjoying it, I knew, and I imagine Mum knew it too, even when she took my cock and started it at Roxanne's anus. I pushed slowly, carefully until I had my cockhead inside her, her moans turning to desperate groans.

"Ohhh, I know, it hurts a little at first, Roxy," Mum crooned, rubbing her pussy and stroking her hair, "but if you just relax... mmm, yeah, just... let him in."

"Ohh! ... Uhhhhgg-gaaaaa!" Roxanne forced.

"Mmmmm, Oh, Roxy... Don't you look sexy like that..." Mum breathed.

I'd pushed a little further inside her, enough to gently fuck her a little before pushing forward again, this being the method I'd learned from all those hours reading Literotica. Mum kept an eye on my progress the entire time, shooting me little looks of approval around her outright sleazy expression.

When my abdomen finally pressed against the cheeks of her ass, Mum inhaled with a wide, open mouthed smile around Roxanne's erotic groans, showing her approval of this accomplishment as well.

"Ohhh, look, Roxy," she hissed. "You've got an ass full of cock!"

"Uuuu-hhhhh! Ohhhhh! Oooooh, fuck!"

"Does it feel nice, sweetie pie?"

"Oh, yeah! Oh my god, it's good!"

"Start fucking her now, nice and slow and easy... Yeaaah, like that."

"Ahhhhh-hh! Ahhhhhhh!? Uhhhh!?"

While inserting a finger up Roxanne's slick, dripping wet pussy, Mum advised her, "If you need to cum, you just go right ahead, baby."

"Oooohhh, Kathleen!"

"Oh, I know, it's starting to feel pretty nice now, isn't it?"

"Yeaaaaaaaah!? Ooooohh!?"

Joe's legs gave out and he toppled sideways to the floor, the suction of the rubber cup breaking with a sudden pop. He lay on his side, still jerking himself as he watched, groaning and continuing on with the plunger, now feeding its handle to his rectum with his hand.

Mum glanced down at him, then back at us and the anal experience she was supervising. It was odd when I thought of this at the time and I actually smiled when I remembered wondering what it would be like to fuck Staci's ass, never dreaming Mum would be presiding over my first time doing it. Once I was getting up a nice, awesomely mind blowing pace, Roxanne began to groan more urgently.

"Ohh, Kathleen! Kathleeeeeen!?"

"You gonna cum, baby?"

"Yeeeeeessss! Oh god, I'm- Ohhhhh!! ... AHHHHH! AHHHHH! OHHHH, YEEEESSSS! OH, FUUUUUCK, YEAAAAHHH!"

She actually cried, Mum stroking her hair, working her pussy and clitoris while soothingly reassuring her that it was alright. I was getting pretty close too, the whole scene, other than Joe's part in it, as responsible for this as how good Roxanne's ass felt. Our Super, it seemed, was about to beat me to the punch.

"Ark! Arrrr! AHHH! Uhhhhhggggg! AAAAARGGK!" he croaked, sounding like a pirate with Down Syndrome. He jerked on his side, spasming as he came in wild squirts, still manipulating the plunger in humiliated bliss.

"Keep fucking yourself, pig." my other mother crisply ordered.

"Mum!" I gasped, alerting her to my imminent orgasm.

"Ooh, ooh, not yet, baby, not yet..."

With her palm on my stomach, she gently encouraged me out of Roxanne's anal canal, both of us crying out in pleasure. Mum stroked my cock while she had Roxanne turn around, staying on her hands and knees.

"Now, if you can catch all his delicious cum in your mouth, you can go. If you don't... You stay here for more fun. Ready?"

"Ye-! Yes, Kathleen!"

She'd been holding me just before the point of orgasm during this little explanation and I was almost yelling with pleasure overload. When she finally took me there, it was so good it nearly blew the top of my head off. I convulsed helplessly as I spurted all over Roxanne's face, she bobbing and weaving in a daze, trying to catch some of it in her mouth but most of it clung to her striking, dark features.

"Ohhh, Roxy, baby... Looks like it's going to be a rather long night for you, hm?"

"Oh..." she exclaimed in a small voice, then giggled.

Mum gently pushed her down on the bed, then guided me down on top of her before turning to Joe. He was still sodomizing himself and, after she picked up his eyes, she spoke in a cold, emotionless tone that immediately replaced the nurturing, caring one she'd just been using with us.

"I have your cell number. If I need you, drop what you're doing and come to me. Now, get out," she ordered, sweeping his things from the table and to the floor about him. "I didn't tell you to remove the plunger, idiot, I told you to get out!"

Having pulled it out six inches, he shoved it back, asking, "But, how will I get dressed, Ms. Burchell?"

I didn't tell you to get dressed either! I told you to get – out! ... Get out!"

I'm pretty sure the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life was a grown man backing out of a room on his hands and knees, crying and sweeping his clothes and personal effects along after him with his hands while a toilet plunger jutted from his anal cavity. It bobbed and bounced with his movements and he produced one last howl of pain when he accidently backed into the door, at which I laughed aloud. Hey, it was funny, but I suppose you had to be there to see the priceless look on his face to truly appreciate it.

Once he was gone, Mum tiptoed to the door, smiling at us and holding her finger in front of her lips in the universal call for silence. She put her ear to the door, still clothed only in that very sexy little garter belt and stockings, slick and shiny while she listened, bright hazel eyes shifting without focus.

From the bed, I could hear his muted crying start anew out there. Once it stopped, presumably because he'd removed the plunger, got dressed and left, she padded to the bed and hopped up with an airy laugh for us.

"Roxy, you were perfect!" she said, giving our smiling brunette a kiss on the lips. "Absolutely perfect!"

"You were perfect," Roxanne countered. Oh my god, I couldn't believe it, you actually made him screw his own ass with a plunger! Oh my god!"

"Jeez, Mum, when you were forcing him down on it... god, I almost felt it myself," I laughed.

"Oh, I enjoyed that part to the max," she said. "I love seeing rotten people get what they deserve almost as much as I love roll play. Unfortunately, my two little beauties, Mummy has to go out for quite a while."

"Awwww!?" I complained.

"Do you have to?" Roxanne plead.

"Yes, I do have to, so stop pouting. I have to go hit Joe's credit. How I present myself is important, sometimes very important and I could use some specific clothing, Roxanne, you too. Plus, I want some more sexy lingerie and some other stuff for later on when I might not have access. We're going shopping bright and early tomorrow, girlie."

"Ooooh! I love shopping!"

"Ah, you're all woman. (smooch) Sweetie pie, that jackknife now belongs to you. Don't trade or sell it, it's a real Buck knife and it might be a handy item soon, alright?"

"Okay, Mum."

"Your time is your own till about noon tomorrow, but make sure to meet me here by then, okay?"

"No problem, Mum. How late you gonna be?"

"Pretty late, but I'll be back before sunrise. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Roxy, I'll be by for you at about nine tomorrow morning, so make sure you get some rest, alright?"

"Yes, Kathleen."

"You're both very important to me and never doubt my appreciation of your loyalty, okay?"

We nodded and smiled, loving these words, this time with her, feeling loved and needed, secure in our futures with her in charge. Finally, she looked at me, her expression slowly changing to curiosity during her pause in speaking. She searched my face as though looking for something and I knew she was thinking of our strange little moment at the end of our orgasm, if not my ultimate violation of her. When she did speak, it was with a note of something like caution.

"I think you and I... need to have a little talk. Hm?"

Becoming serious myself, I nodded, looking forward to that talk not one bit.

"Hm?"

"Yes, Mum."

" ... Tomorrow, sweetie pie."

She kissed us both and got off the bed, throwing her silk bathrobe from the hook on the door over her body, her mood shifting almost abruptly back to bright and sunny. Grabbing our shower duffle, she happily told us she'd be back in ten minutes and left.

"She's... fantastic," Roxanne said.

She'd been mesmerized and I was pretty sure I had too, the difference being that I knew it and she didn't. She didn't have a clue, even after seeing what happened to Joe. Mum said Roxanne was easily led, but that didn't mean she was stupid or blind, so how could she be so unaware of what had happened, I wondered? Audrey and Maureen were certainly aware that something was wrong with Marie and I was somewhat sure Joe, stupid as he was, at least had some idea that what had happened in our room that evening was unnatural, to put it mildly.

But again, these things were of little concern at the moment and the two of us started making out, sinking down to the mattress while she grabbed what was left of the oil. She laughed seductively while using up the rest of it on us, as though we needed it in the gel filled depression we intertwined our naked bodies in.

"It was all..." Roxanne trailed off. "I loved it."

"Same here," I quietly revealed with a small grin.

I wondered if she was aware that Mum had just utterly destroyed Joe Blanchard as a person.

Part 2

Roxanne wanted to 'hang out'.

After Mum returned from the shower, she got dressed, applied a little makeup and did her hair, smiling and watching us squirm around, mindlessly groping and fucking on the bed. She left us each a twenty Dollar bill, told us to have a nice evening and left. That's when Roxanne asked what I was doing that evening, telling me she had no plans whatsoever and was up for anything.

It's not like I didn't want her company, but I couldn't meet Audrey with her along. Since I really couldn't get out of it and because I didn't want to spoil her happy mood, I suggested we get cleaned up while deciding what we'd do. We shared a shower, a very pleasant experience I might add, and cleaned up the room after, washing and saving the shower curtain for later use.

I presented the idea of an evening walk and, after we were out for five minutes, I'd decided it was just as well. The fresh air was nice and it was a good opportunity to maybe take a closer look at Roxy. A much closer look.

"Nice outfit, by the way," I complimented.

She'd gone to her room to change and now wore one of those backless, shiny little things that hang from the neck and tie around the small of a woman's back. Its deep, velvety red colour complimented her snug black miniskirt that stopped well short of her knees.

"Thanks, I hoped you'd like it. It's been a long time since I've been out on a date."

"Is that what this is?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure, what else?"

I didn't answer, only kept smiling as I looked at the sidewalk in front of us.

"Stevie, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

" ... Well, do you ever... I'd hate for you to think I'm coming between you and your Mum."

"I don't think that."

"Oh, good. ... I really loved it when you fucked my ass."

"Me too. You must have been a little freaked out, though, what with Joe and what happened to him."

"Well, yeah, but it was... I didn't expect it and that did freak me out a little, but I totally trust you and your mother, so I knew I'd be alright."

"You're a pretty trusting person, aren't you?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"Well, you've only known Mum for a week and you just said you totally trust her."

"That's different. She's different."

"In what way?"

" ... She just is," she replied with a shrug. "She makes me feel so safe and secure. When she tells me that everything is going to be fine, I know I can believe her. Something inside me just knows it."

"She told me there's an abusive husband out there somewhere, maybe looking for you."

"Yes."

"Must be scary."

"Not anymore. She told me she wouldn't let him hurt me, or drag me back to Moncton with him."

"You really do love her, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. I really do. But not just her, you too, and not just for your body. You're like her."

"I am?"

"Yes. You're a bit quiet, but you have that... quality that she has."

"What quality?"

"It's hard to describe, but it's that quality, in part, that makes me know I can trust her. You and her are like... above other people in some way. Like a person would expect royalty to be like."

"Royalty, huh?" I chuckled.

"Well, not exactly like that. Like I said, it's a quality that's hard to explain."

"Hm. Nobody's ever mentioned it before. Maybe it's just because we're from outta town."

"Nope."

" ... Her eyes are pretty, aren't they?" I casually asked.

"Beautiful. I love her eyes. I could stare into them all day and never get enough. It's strange too, because I never noticed hazel eyes before I met her."

"It's the depth in them."

"The depth?"

"Sort of like... whatever. You've never noticed?"

"No. I'll look closer next time. Your eyes are beautiful, too. I love blue eyes with dark hair on a man."

"Thanks."

"You're a really nice guy, too. But I can see you as the impossible little hellion in school like your mother told me."

"She did, huh?"

"Oh, yes. She said that she's the only authority you really respect."

"Heh. Yeah, she's probably right about that. Especially these days."

"It must have been great being raised by her."

"Actually, she could be pretty strict at times. Never one to spare the rod."

"If you ask me, that's something that's sorely missing from the modern approach to parenting. I had this friend in Moncton who had kids and she'd do that stupid little time-out thing when they'd get out of hand. What a joke."

"I had this friend when I was a kid that I used to hang out with..." I related. "One day we're at his house, inside 'cause it was raining, and his mother is telling him to turn the stereo down over and over, but he doesn't listen. Finally, she comes down the basement, tells him again, and he tells her to shut up and calls her a goof. Well, I'm standing there mortified, thinking he's about to get his head torn off right in front of me, but all she did was tell him he couldn't have dessert that night unless he apologized. That was the real shocking part."

"What would have happened if you'd said that to your Mum?"

" ... Shit, I can't even imagine. I'd probably be a few inches shorter today."

"You'd deserve it."

"Well, yeah. I mean, who the fuck treats their mother like that, anyway?"

"Little brats who haven't had the benefit of a mother like yours."

"I suppose. What do you want to do, anyway?"

"Whatever you want, Stevie baby."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes."

"So, you'll do whatever I want?" I asked with a coy grin, looking over at her.

"Sure."

"You're pretty brave."

"I trust you."

" ... I trust you, too. I think you're pretty cool, Roxy."

She positively beamed at me for this, putting her arm around my shoulders and saying, "You know, we're supposed to act like boyfriend and girlfriend."

Slipping my arm around her waist, I replied, "I think we've been doing pretty good with that so far."

She laughed about this as we neared the center of the uptown area, our hips rubbing as we walked. Roxanne did make a pretty cool girlfriend. Again, better than Staci but nowhere near as good as Mum. No woman could ever be as good as Mum.

I'd decided we'd get a couple slices of pizza. We sat in the establishment we'd ordered it up at and ate, talking more about each other, our past, dreams of the future and having a pretty good time. I didn't want to take her around to the boardwalk because that was my spot, and neither did I want to take her anywhere I might have run into Pastor Marx. Like my spot behind the hotel, Pastor Marx was kind of my friend apart from Mum and our strange little life together. She was the one anchor chain of sanity and unquestionable reality I had and I wanted to keep her from finding out about my decidedly taboo home life.

After that, we just walked aimlessly, far enough away from Marx's rounds so that there was no chance of running into her. We were walking along a narrow street, buildings to one side, a long row of diagonally parked cars to the other. They were all nosed into a long shadow created by the three foot retaining wall that bordered the curb and ran the length of the street with a wildly overgrown hedge atop it.

While we shared quiet conversation about how her parents felt when they found her porn collection, walking down the middle of the narrow street, I heard my name spoken from the shadows. We both stopped up, she looking around with a slightly startled expression until she saw my intent gaze upon the shadows under the old hedge.

"Come on over."

" ... Pitbull?" I cautiously asked, no louder than the voice from the shadows.

"Yeh."

"It's okay," I assured Roxy's questioning glance, then led her to the side of the street, between two parked cars to the shadows.

It was him, alright, sitting there with two of his friends. He greeted me and introduced them as Tim and Hooper, me introducing my sexy, older companion afterwards. Sitting atop the low wall, they all looked at her with lingering eyes and, though it was too dark to make out their expressions, I knew what they were.

"What's happenin'," he asked.

"Not much, just out for a walk. How 'bout you?"

"Waiting for someone. So, you found yourself a girlfriend..."

"Yup. Nice, isn't she?"

"A hottie," he agreed, an appreciative note in his tone.

We made small talk for a few minutes, my eyes adjusting to the dark somewhat before an idea/dare struck me. Yes, the dare part turned me on, but the idea was out of pure interest in finding out Roxanne's level of obedience to me.

"Show them your tits, Roxy." I told her.

There was this moment of silence that made me wonder if this was such a good idea after all, but after a giggle from the semidarkness beside me, I knew she would.

"Okay." she said, confirming my suspicion.

Reaching behind her, she pulled the bow tied string at the small of her back and casually gathered the hanging panel of fabric between her braless breasts for us all to see. Low whistles and sounds of appreciation came from the other three at the sight of her globes. I could just make out her darker areolas, but couldn't tell if their nipples were erect. I was betting they were.

I felt myself beginning to get hard and decided to take it a little further after glancing up to see her white teeth in the gloom, a wide smile saying that this was okay with her. So far.

"Now show them your ass," I directed with a grin.

She let out another low giggle as she turned and slowly hiked her skirt for us, bending slightly while spreading her feet a little further for a better view of her delectable posterior and the black V of her panties.

"Holy fuck..." Hooper appreciated in a low voice.

I smiled and gave her cheek a light slap, bragging, "I can bounce a quarter off that ass."

"I'll bet you can." Pitbull toned while looking on.

Before I knew it, I was pulling her panties down her legs with only a slight, horny gasp from her in the way of resistance. I took them right off, she helping by stepping out of them as our audience watched in rapt silence.

After shoving her damp undergarment in my pocket, I said, "I don't know why she bothers with panties. It's not as if she doesn't know I'm just going to be taking them off sooner or later anyway."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers