My Other Mother Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Not this woman, and I can't believe that kind of thing would interest you!"

"Have you ever had it done to you?"

"I should say not!"

"You should try it. Ask Father Stockdon to jerk of in your face, I bet he would."

"(gasp!) I- I don't believe I'm hearing this!"

"Hey, your nipples are hard."

She looked down, seeing this to be the case and gasped again, covering them with her fingers and looking at me, her jaw slack as I took another drink. I was starting to feel the effects of the disgusting stuff at this point.

"I think you've spent too much time in church," I observed. "You're sexually repressed, or something."

"What you call 'sexually repressed' is what everyone else calls 'decent'! And I want you to stop drinking that evil liquor right now, I said! It's making you-"

"Aw, Mum, come off it. You're just all horned up."

"I have never been 'all horned up' a day in my life!"

"The fact that I'm sitting here says otherwise. What, did Dad have to rape you?"

" ... (gasp!)"

"I'm just saying..."

"Well! I think you should just stop saying right now, young man!"

"Why? You gonna spank me?"

"I'll ground you until you're forty!" she promised, closing the magazine and pointing it at me as I stared at her nipples, even harder and more pronounced now. "And stop looking at my breasts! I did not raise an incestuous pervert!"

"Are you even wearing a bra?"

"Yes, I'm wearing a bra! What kind of a woman runs around without a bra!?"

"My kind of woman," I answered with a leer.

"Well! Obviously, your kind of woman is a wanton slut!"

" ... Mum, your nipples are making my cock hard," I half complained, staring at her chest again.

"Tha- that's it!" she asserted, getting up and coming to my side of the table, leaning over and pointing in my face. "I will not sit here and listen to this from my own son! I want you to stop drinking and I want you to stop associating wi- Eeep!"

I'd deftly raised my hand and grabbed her nipple right through her dress, giving it a semi-painful tweak and making her jump before slapping my hand away in shock and outrage.

"You... touched Mummy's nipple! Wha...? What would your father say if he were alive!?"

"I dunno," I carelessly answered, staring down the front of her dress and checking out her black bra. Grabbing both her nipples, I said, "I just want to-"

"EEEEP! (gasp!) Steven, don't!" she commanded, swatting my hands away.

She began to move backwards and away from me, but I made a quick grab at the front of her dress, taking a handful of the soft gray cotton right in front of her pelvis to haul her back to me with. Once she was close enough, I reached up and started tugging down on her collar, popping two buttons.

"Ste-! Don't! Stop that this inst- Ohh-h!"

I'd removed my other hand from the lower portion of her dress to grab her other boob and squeeze, feeling its firm bud under my palm. I was so hard for her at this point, really getting off on her act and able to totally immerse myself in her game while she struggled to remove my hands from her chest and collar.

She was successful in forcing me to unhand her, but only by jerking back and breaking my grip on her breast. The rest of the buttons popped, the plastic discs clattering on the floor and table as one heavily laden, black lace bra cup was exposed, the cotton in my grip suddenly slipping through my fingers. She was free, actually making for the door, but I was up off my chair and taking two long, quick strides to grab her again, spinning her around and forcing her backwards to the bed while she fought me, franticly hammer fisting at my chest.

Pushing her down to the mattress on her back, I noticed how prepared she really was, smiling wickedly at the soft ropes secured to the bed head. A struggle ensued, like the first time I raped her, and she put up one hell of a fight, both of us working against each other with the only sound in the room being our grunts and her shocked squeaks and yelps. As I knew I would, I wore her down and, once she was tapped out, it was relatively easy to secure her wrists with the ropes. Once this was accomplished, I got half way off the bed, one foot on the floor and one knee on the mattress to look down at my handiwork.

"Noooo!" she breathlessly moaned, squirming on her back in desperation, eyes wide and darting with her tied wrists crossed above her head and on the pillow. "Please let mu- mummy gooo!"

Now her entire bra was visible, the two halves of her dress spread wide and I shook my head slowly as I looked her body up and down, almost drooling and saying, "No way, Mum. This is right cool."

"Oh, nooooo! Wh- what are you going to do to meee!? She panted.

I casually grabbed a boob, fondling it in reply while she writhed. Her dress had ridden up to about mid thigh and my other hand settled just above her knee, gently squeezing and feeling up her leg. To the sound of her pathetic whimpering, I slowly raised her dress further and further as she pressed her thighs together. As expected, black garter straps excited me even more, my eyes following them up her soft hips until I uncovered her somewhat skimpy, black lace panties.

"Honey, pleaaase! You can't do this to your motheeer!?"

"I just wanna check you out, Mum," I said, switching my hand to her other boob and forcing one of her legs apart so I could see her crotch, pinning it with my knee chalked against the inside of hers. "You're so hot."

"Oh my god, this can't be happening!?"

I pulled down a bra cup and watched her large, dark areola creep like a sunrise over the jagged horizon of lace. I could have cheered when her hard, rubbery nipple snapped into view. I used my other hand to lift her breast completely free of its sexy restraint while Mum watched with mortification, whining desperately when I moved on to do the same with the other.

"Oh, geez. Your tits are so nice... nipples are so thick and long..."

I grabbed them and started playing with them, she moaning helplessly. I loved them, couldn't stop pinching and rolling them to feel their resistance, pushing them over just to watch them snap upright again.

"Does that feel good, Mum?" I inquired.

"Ohhh, Steven honey, pleaaase!"

I watched her thighs and pelvis gently squirming, casually placed my hand on the front panel of her panties and began feeling her up through them. She jumped at my touch down there and expelled a panicked squeak while I checked her out, feeling like it actually was the first time. Pressing my finger a bit hard between her lips, I enjoyed her groan, moving on to prod through the lace crotch at where her anal flower would be.

I unfastened my pants and, not wearing underwear, my hard steel was quickly freed, a fair sized smear of pre-cum at the tip of my head as it pointed almost straight up.

"Mum, look at my cock." I suggested as though I were showing her a test from school that I'd aced.

" ... Uhh! Oh, Steven... Your penis... You can't- Oh-h! -do this..." she warned, looking my member up and down, still twitching to the attention I was putting between her legs.

Ignoring her pleas, I groped her breasts while my other hand went down the front of her panties. She drew in a sharp breath and her pelvis rose from the bed.

"Wow, your cunt's right wet." I toned as my hand roamed around, stroking her lips, poking at her hole and teasing her clitoris.

"Ooooo-ooooohhhhh! Sweetie pieeeeee!"

I took my time, enjoying myself with my mother's body as I freely molested her, slipping my hand beneath her panties at will until I could tease neither of us any longer. I stood and got naked in front of her as she watched with an appalled expression. Then I undid the belt at her midriff, slipped it out from beneath her and tossed it in preparation of disrobing her, too.

After killing what was left in the pint bottle, I proceeded to rip the dress from her body, loving her honest alarm and surprise at my sudden aggression. She was soon left with nothing but her under things, but most of that was about to go as well. After reaching under her to remove her bra, I slipped it off her and once again looked between her legs. She begged me, almost tearfully, to stop as I slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs. Once I had them off, I looked her over again with pure admiration.

Getting up on the bed and between her legs, I allowed my hands to roam everywhere now that the dress and her two crucial pieces of lingerie were gone, often returning to play with her garter belt and stockings while she continued to squirm helplessly.

"Mum, I'm gonna lick your wet cunt, okay?"

"Oh, no! Noooo! No- Ohh! Oh god! Oh, honey, you're licking Mummy's clit!"

"Mmmm. Mm- (slurp) --mmmmmm."

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh-h!"

I began fingering her while I sucked her clit into my mouth, softly and slowly bathing it while her writhing pelvis uselessly sought escape. But after a few minutes, she began pushing into my mouth, a severe orgasm on the way that overruled her considerable acting abilities.

"Nnnooo! Nnnooo! Oh, honey, you'll ma- hake Mummy cum!" she predicted, her head beginning to toss back and forth beneath her restrained hands.

She did cum moments later, hard and right in my mouth. She was so good.

"Ohhh, Mum... You're such a horny little slut..."

"I- oooh." She managed in a small voice.

" ... I know I said I only wanted to check you out, but... now... I wanna do stuff."

"Honey, dooooon't Not your motheeerrr!?"

"I'm gonna fuck your juicy cunt, Mum."

"Ste- he- heeee...!" she begged. "Nooooooo!"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna do whatever I want with you."

"Noooo." She cried, actual tears now leaking from the corners of her eyes.

"I know you don't want me to, but I don't care. I'm just gonna do it anyway, okay?" I asked.

Having some breath and wits back, Mum tried to resist as I covered her body with mine, both my knees between hers now, grabbing her bared nipples in my teeth to nibble, my hard length resting heavily between her soaked lips. I raunchily humped her as she pleaded with me to stop, manhandling her breasts as I saw fit, using her body to please me in whatever way I desired. Her resistance was pointless without the use of her arms and her back soon arched as I hungrily kissed her breasts all over. As I expected, I soon caught her opening and I didn't hesitate, shoving my well lubricated invader into her none too slowly. She was so tight, so renewed after her years of abstinence, my plunder of this forbidden pussy all the more wrong and good for it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she ground painfully through her teeth, one eye squinting as she looked down at me mauling her breasts. "Ohhh, honey, that huuurts!"

During her well acted nightmare scenario, two things happened. First, the whiskey I'd drunk seemed to slosh aside and, TA DAAA! Enter my mother's other son. At the same time, I suddenly wondered if Mum really wasn't acting in a sense? What if the struggle she put up was really on behalf of my real mother?

"Ohh, biiiiig!" she cried, more tears being forced from the corners of her eyes. "You're hurting Mummy!"

To my mother, real or otherwise, I complained, "Oh, Mum, shut up. Just take it you dirty little slut."

The look on her face was priceless, but only lasted a split second, the space of time between my reply and when I began mercilessly banging her like I hated her. I had to cover her mouth.

I swore to myself right then and there that I would never, ever question Mum's idea of a good time again and, minutes later when we both came in this brutal fashion, it was the look of her tied there, helpless to stop me even if she did want to that got me off by the most fabulous orgasm. My own Mother, the person who, as Joe the pig had pointed out, gave me such a hard time all those years, all those fistfuls of hair and the occasional hard slap in the face when she was really mad. I showed the stunningly beautiful bitch of my life what was what, alright. I loved her.

Pulling out of her, I moved up her body as she lay inert, eyes closed and moaning, her hand moving to cup her sex in a protective and soothing touch. When my jism smeared prick hit her face, she started with a jerk, opening her eyes to see what had defiled her beauty. When I went to press it at her lips, she clamped them shut and twisted her head to the side, so I grabbed her face and pinched her nose shut until she had to open her mouth, giving me the opportunity to violate it as I had her vaginal opening.

Again, I had no mercy, shoving my still hard manhood into her mouth as far as I could, grabbing her by her hair and fucking her mouth while she choked and gagged over it. Her breasts were right under my ass and I looked down at her as she was forced to give me head, loving her for making this possible. Catching my eye, she shot me the most loving expression in return, lasting a bare instant but as powerful as all the words she could have used to convey her feelings for me.

"Mm-uck! Uuk, gu-k, ngu-gkk!"

"Yeah, take it all, you horny little bitch."

After a minute of this, I cut her a break, allowing her the mercy of me only fucking her mouth, not her throat. I kept myself hard this way while she wailed around my girth in affronted shock to my treatment of her. When I was satisfied, I drew myself out of her, watching her choke and gratefully rest. Not for long, though.

"That was good, and so was your cunt, but now I'm gonna check out your ass."

Mum whined and plead wordlessly, shaking her head as I moved back down her body in order to defile it in a new and fun way. She had little strength to resist as I spread her legs as far as I could, also pushing them back, using them as leverage with which to rotate her pelvis up. This made her cute, cum covered, tight ass completely vulnerable as she watched, her now somewhat coherent pleas falling on my undeterred ears.

"No, Honey... How wi- will you feel tomorrow? Ple- please do- ooo-oohh, my bum!"

I inserted my pinkie finger to the first knuckle and listened to her gasp and wail haltingly as I worked it the rest of the way up.

"Hey Mum, I bet I can get my whole cock all the way up your ass."

"Noo- ho- hoooooohh!!" she whined.

I switched my pinky out for my index finger, methodically working it up there as her back slowly wriggled on the bed. When I was done with that, I forced my thumb inside her cavity, making her wail louder, more urgently. Finally, I aligned my cockhead up to her, holding her still with my hands on the back of her knees as we both watched it just disappear inside her.

"Guuuuhh, n- uuuuuhh!" she agonizingly protested.

"Fuck, your ass is so tight. I- Ohhh, Mum!"

"Uuuaaaaaaww!"

It was fantastic and hardly believable. Before I knew it I was halfway up her ass, loving her pained groans and alarmed squeaks, her complaints and pleas now issued in a thick, husky voice as I slowly worked my way even further in. And then I was all the way inside and the expression on her face as we both observed this was comparable to how she'd look if she'd suddenly grown a penis of her own.

"Look, Mu- umm! All the way in li- like I said. Ohh!"

Being a bit concerned about actually doing some internal damage, I started off slow, fucking her ass with love and care. As she looked on, captured by the imagery as I was, it was easy to see how much she loved my treatment of her, despite the pain.

Her body's last refuge fell to me, slowly opened up and adapted as her pain gradually began turning to pleasure, inviting me to fuck her harder, faster, until I was banging her ass like I did her pussy. Mum was shrieking and I had to put my hand over her mouth again. Her tits jerked and bounced back and forth with my dirty thrusting and forbidden pumping, and if there was any doubt as to her enjoyment of this, those doubts were cleared up when her eyes rolled back in her head and she orgasmed a third time beneath me, my hand still over her mouth.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmggh! MMMMMMMM!! MMMMM-UMMMFF!! HMMMMKK!! MMMMMMM!! VFF-MMM!! MMMMMMMMMM!! Hmmmmmmm!?"

I just kept plugging on with no intention of letting up until I came again too, and when I did it was so good. I slowed to a pace where I could feel every detail in the tight embrace of my mother's ass, forcing a gasping grunt as my thick, sticky shots sprayed her insides again and again. She twitched and jerked with each, making a sort of panicked cooing sound until I was done and collapsed on top of her.

All in all, I couldn't have imagined a better one-on-one session with her. We kissed each other's face and neck lightly, out of character now as her whispered breaths came too light for me to make out her words. After this tender cool down period, I got up, leaving her with a passionate kiss on the lips to go take a long hot shower while she could only lie there, still restrained and seemingly forgotten about. When I returned, she was asleep with a contented smile, used, abused, totally sexy and so vulnerable.

Of course, it occurred to me that there was no reason why I shouldn't just go ahead and fuck her again if I wanted and as many times as I wanted, so I did. After all, it wouldn't have been a complete evening for either one of us if she didn't receive a face and mouthful.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers