My Other Single Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning, I soon shot my load in her mouth much to her pleasure and like a soldier she swallowed it all down.

"Well I'm going to bed" she said, sauntering towards the door totally naked, then pausing. "You coming?" she said looking back at me.

"Sure" I said, trying to keep eagerness out of my voice. I followed her down the hall, my cock swelling again as I watched her sexy ass sway down the hall. She stepped into the room, and I followed, closing the door.

She crawled onto the bed on all fours to apparently get into bed, but stopped. Her legs were invitingly spread, her pussy still obviously wet and ready for it. I kneeled on the bed behind her, my cock laying between her buttocks as I slowly slid a hand onto her clean shaven pussy. I found her hard clit between her tight, swollen pussy lips and started to rub it.

"Well, I'm going to bed." She said with a smile. Walking towards the door, she sauntered sexily over before pulling open the door. I was still almost shell-shocked, still resting on the arm rest. Looking over her shoulder at me, she smiled and waved at me.

"You coming?"

Grinning like a maniac, I nodded. "Jesus yes!"

She grinned as she extended her hand for me to take. Jerking at my hand, we walked hand in hand to the bedroom. I walked slowly behind her, watching her fantastic ass sway from side to side as we passed in the corridor. Reaching the bedroom, we both walked in and she shut the door behind me.

Olivia walked into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed. She climbed onto all fours and sexily crawled up to the head of the bed. Her legs were spread, invitingly as she pried her pussy's lips apart. I climbed up onto the bed behind her, and reached under her waist. Finding her pussy, I started to rub her pussy's lips while my dick, now hard, rested between her tight ass cheeks. Finding her clit, I took it between my fingers and played with it. Rubbing her button, I smiled as she let her head fall back and moaned.

"Oh yeah, right there!" She groaned as I continued to rub her clit. Steadily, I slid my cock down to the entrance to her hot, tight pussy. I pushed forwards and my hardon slid into Olivia without trouble. Incredibly, I slid all the way in in one. Olivia let out a loud groan as he pussy was filled up again. Regretfully, I stopped playing with her clit and took a hold of her hips and started to thrust deeply.

She moaned heavily and squeezed her pussy on my shaft as we started to fuck again. Clawing at the bed covers, she steadied herself from the thrusts against her from behind.

Olivia grunted with every thrust into her hot, tight pussy. She seemed to know exactly how she liked it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to fuck her with a more primal rate. With a savage rate of thrusting, I slammed into her mercilessly as she lost the will to keep herself up and simply fell down. Her arms outstretched above her, clawing at the bed sheets and pulling them up off of the bed. Tilting her head to one side so she could speak, she would let out a high pitched noise with each thrust as she found her voice.

"Smack... Ah, ah, ah! Smack my ass!" She asked, biting onto her lip as I fucked her. Nodding, I kept my left arm wrapped around her waist and as I pulled out of her, I brought down my hand to smack her ass. The room was filling up with the noise of her being smacked, skin on skin contact and Olivia's high pitched moans.

As I brought my hand down to smack her skin, I would fondle her firm ass, only to get another moan from her. Grinning, I continued to rub and squeeze her ass as she hadn't complained, and I continued to thrust into her as hard as I could muster. The bed rocked and shook from our humping, Olivia moaned continually on her way to orgasm.

Taking my right hand, I traced the inside of her juicy thighs, slippery because of all the girl cum that was flowing from her garden of love. Holding her waist, I lifted her upright so I was fucking upwards deep inside her. Keeping my elbows locked around her waist, I ran my hands up to her breasts and played with them making her moan with pleasure. Squeezing the flesh, I would swap from squeezing her flesh to simply tweaking the nipple, each action making her grunt. Getting close to another orgasm, I decided to go for broke.

"How do you feel about your ass Olivia? Just... It feels so firm and nice to the touch." I said, still thrusting steadily into her.

"That's fine. Just... Just be gentle." She said, catching her breath after the long orgasm. Nodding, I pulled slowly from her tight cunt and spread her ass with my fingers. I placed my cock at her tight back door and slowly pushed.

After some resistance, my cock head pushed her open slightly and I started to sink in, her sphincter released as she relaxed, getting used to the size inside her bowels. With gentle pressure, I started to stick right inside her until my balls rested against her wet, hot pussy. Then, taking as much care as I can, I started to withdraw to just my dick's head and pushed back in firmly. Olivia let out a lusty groan as I started to fuck her ass.

Some time had passed and her ass had adjusted to the size inside her, with this I was now fucking her steadily with full length thrusts. Drawing right back out then pushing right back in, getting inside her fairly hard. Sliding my right hand down from holding her hips to her dripping pussy, easily I located her clit between her swollen, wet pussy lips, and started to stroke it.

She groaned and pushed back on my cock which indicated she seemed to like it. So, I continued to stroke her clit as I began to fuck her hard in the ass as hard as I could. She started moaning in pleasure, so I managed to slide a couple of fingers into her as I pressured her clit with my thumb. Rubbing her clit at a steady rate, I grinned and continued to pump the digits in and out of her. Her hips shook erratically as I fingered her, it certainly seemed to take off the sense that I was invading her rear end.

Olivia started to tremble as I felt the cum rising in my cock, gripping her hard I started to fuck her as hard as I could.

"Olivia, can I come in your ass?" I asked, looking over at me. She simply nodded before letting her head drop as she screamed in ecstasy. I could feel all of her cum wash over my hand as she orgasmed. With the orgasm, her sphincter clamped down on my cock hard and there was no way I could hold out.

I drove as deep inside her as I could, I unleashed deep inside her. She was moaning from her fading orgasm as she felt me shoot into her. After we'd both calmed down, I was resting against her tight ass. She made an indication to move away, so I held her hips and withdrew myself from her tight ass. She laid down on the bed and looked up at me.

"Not bad for a single guy..."

"Not bad yourself Miss Wilde." I said with a grin.

"So... Come here often?" She said, matching my grin. I took hold of the covers and was about to curl up with her to fall asleep when she put a finger on my chest.

12