My Own Heaven Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather gets a promotion and Keith sets the rules.
8.4k words
4.65
58.6k
10

Part 4 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters. If I don't hear from you, I don't know if I should continue my story. Also, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

After Keith carried me back to the house we made love. It was not him stripping me, or making me do anything, or dressing me up or down so he could tease me. He carried me up to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and undressed me; not, if you recall, that there was much to take off.

He slowly explored every square inch of my body with his eyes, his hands, his teeth and his tongue. He studied every place that aroused me to find out exactly how to caress it, or lick it, or bite it to excite me the most. He found out that I am ticklish on my belly and sides, behind my knees and especially my feet. It was not like our previous sexual forays where it was mostly physical. This time the physical contact was our means of communication and not the message.

He had me gasping and begging, holding on to him for dear life and throwing my arms and legs out on the bed surrendering myself to him. And I came... and came...and came.

When he was done and I had recovered enough to speak; we talked about our weekend together. I was surprised how our relationship blossomed, but Keith said he knew from the beginning that he wanted me to be with him. At first, he said, it was physical – he wanted my body. As he got to know me, he wanted me, the person, not just the body. He said he loved learning more about me and not just about my sexual side. Keith said that now that I was in his life, he couldn't imagine the rest of his life without me. See, I told you men were always the last to know.

I told him that while he was making me do things, I was excited, embarrassed, wanton, humiliated, and sometimes in pain, but I always seemed to want it to go further. He said that he saw this in me, but always held back because he was afraid to do something that would damage the rest of our relationship.

After he took me home, I thought about how we got to where we were at this point. When I met Keith, I knew I wanted, at the very least, to get to know him better. I never dreamed he'd be interested in someone like me. Keith, on the other hand, knew almost immediately he wanted me and spent months learning about me so he could get what he wanted. I guess our dominant and submissive natures do spill over into our entire lives.

**********

On Monday, I arrived at work at my normal time. I was worried about how Keith and I would be able to handle the dramatic change in our relationship over the weekend. It's hard to believe that so much had changed in two days.

Keith came in about a half hour later, looking the same as always, and said, "Good morning, Heather, you look beautiful this morning.", and walked back to his office. It was the same thing he said to me each morning but I knew that this morning it was different. I knew he couldn't change the way he treated me in the office, but I was happy because I knew our secret.

Shortly before lunch, he stopped by the reception desk and asked if I'd like to go out to lunch with him. Of course, I said yes.

We went to a little restaurant that looked over a channel leading to the ocean so we could watch the boats coming and going as we ate. We'd eaten here a few times before and Keith knew it was one of my favorites.

After we ordered our lunch, Keith said, "I have a proposition for you."

"Ooooo," I cooed, "I like the sound of that."

He smiled and shook his head. I loved making him smile like that; I got a warm feeling knowing I was making him happy.

"Seriously, this is important." He said when he could get the smile off of his face.

"I'd like you to be my Personal Assistant." My face lit up and I wanted to jump across the table and hug him.

"Now, wait." He said, "I'm offering you the job but it's your choice. First, you need to understand that I'm not offering you this job because of our weekend together or because of how I feel about you. I 'm offering it to you because you are intelligent, dependable, organized and I know I can trust you with company information.

"It'll mean a lot more work for you; I'm not the most organized person in the world when it comes to office stuff. Phil's been after me to hire someone for months. You'd have to schedule my meetings, keep track of where I'm supposed to be and be sure I get there, make travel arrangements, keep my filing straight, take and screen my calls and in general be my right hand man...er, woman.

"On the other hand, we'll be working in the new executive offices part of the building that will be closed off from the rest of the building; THAT has something to do with our weekend together."

I smiled and blushed unashamedly. "I guess that means you really had a good time over the weekend." I said.

"You know I did." He whispered. "So do you want the job or not?" he asked, his voice back to normal.

"Well, what does the job pay?" I asked twirling my hair near my face with one finger.

"Are you negotiating?" he asked, his voice raising an octave. Then back to normal he said, "Your salary will more than double and you'll be in the executive wing with me all day behind locked doors."

My eyes got big and my cheeks got red. "I'll take it!" I said pausing. "Wow, just what I always wanted...and more money, too.

He started laughing and I had to laugh with him. Our lunch arrived and we spent the rest of the meal talking about hiring and training someone to take my place and getting the executive wing set up.

After lunch, I was at my desk and Phil came by. He said that he was really glad that I agreed to take the job. He told Keith I was perfect for it two months ago, but Keith kept hesitating. Phil didn't know why, but I did.

Phil was going to have some applicants come in for interviews for the receptionist job and he wanted me to talk to them and give them a quick overview of what the job entailed. He wanted me to let him know what I thought of the applicants and if I could recommend one.

Phil's confidence in me was a pleasant surprise. Keith said that he wasn't offering me the job because of our new relationship, but a girl always wonders. Phil was practically letting me choose the next receptionist.

Word spread quickly around the office about my pending reassignment. Everyone was happy for me. Some of the engineers said that Keith was a perfectionist and hard to work for. One even said that I would miss my old job because Keith worked so hard that I wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Well, I knew a little about trying to keep up with him, but I liked the effect it had on me.

Keith stopped by my desk and said that he had to meet with some clients around eight so he wouldn't be able to be with me tonight. I told him that I slept better when he was with me. He smiled that smile and almost reached out for me but he caught himself. Then, I suggested that he stop by my apartment and I'd make him dinner and then he could go to his meeting.

He said that would be great but he really had to meet these clients; it was a big contract and I had to be promise to be good. I promised to be good since it was for the business. He said not to go to too much trouble with dinner and asked if six was a good time. I told him it was perfect.

I rushed home and showered and put on a pair of white short shorts, a thin pink blouse that I tied under my breasts buttoning one button just below the level of my nipples and no underwear or shoes. I said I would be good, not that I wouldn't look tempting. The short shorts let the bottoms of my cute little ass cheeks show and barely made it to the top of my ass; they were cut real low on my hips showing my belly button and a good three inches below. The blouse exposed a lot of cleavage and my nipples poked against the material when they got hard. 'This outfit should get his attention.' I thought to myself.

I made a light dinner and Keith arrived right on time, as usual. He really appreciated my outfit – a lot. As soon as he arrived, my nipples got hard; he seems to have that effect on me. He took me in his arms and kissed me and the feel of his growing bulge against my bare belly told me that I had the same effect on him. He released me and leaned back and looked down my body and said, "You promised to be good, all that's missing is the high heels."

"I am being good," I said with a little giggle, "my first choice was naked, but you have a meeting."

While we ate I told him about all the people that came and congratulated me and wished me luck on my new assignment. I was surprised that the word had gotten around so quickly but he said that even though the company is growing dramatically, it was still a small business at heart and word of any change spreads like wildfire; particularly a change near the top.

I told him that some of them had warned me about him being a perfectionist and working long hours. He laughed and said that he was a perfectionist, at work, and he did work long hours. He hoped that having me there to help him would help him cut down on his hours.

We finished dinner and he said that tomorrow night he'd like to take me to dinner. He kissed me and walked to the door, stopped, turned and ogled my body and said with that smile, "You WILL pay for that." and left.

**********

The next day at work started like any other. Keith was really busy with the contract from the meeting the night before. There were several calls from the clients and outside contractors that would be involved in the deal.

Three of the applicants for receptionist came in and I showed them the reception area and explained what the job entailed. I thought one of them was a good candidate but the other two didn't seem like they understood what was going on. I told Phil my impression of each of them and he thanked me and said there were four more coming in tomorrow.

I also got a chance to go back to the part of the building that was being converted into the executive offices. It was on the top floor of the building, the fourth floor, in the rear corner. Workmen were in the process of putting in glass doors cutting off the hallway between the executive office areas from the rest of the building.

The offices were big and airy with a view of the lake behind our building. There was going to be Keith's office, my office, a large file room, a conference room and four spare rooms. Phil told me that tomorrow morning I was going to meet with the decorator to pick furniture and accessories for all the rooms that were being used with the exception of Keith's office. Keith had taken care of that himself. I didn't even start my new job yet and I was already getting busy.

I finally got to see Keith around three in the afternoon. He came down to the reception desk. "I'm sorry I haven't had time to stop and talk with you," he said almost out of breath, "I wanted to get this deal done so I could concentrate on you tonight."

I tingled at the thought of having Keith all to myself. "So, you got it finished?" I asked.

"Sure did." He said almost beaming, "And it looks like we're going to need more people. Now I have to start getting the project underway." He paused and came closer to my desk lowering his voice, "I'll pick you up at six-thirty, is that okay?"

"Perfect." I said, "Another fancy restaurant?"

"Not as fancy as Saturday," he said, his voice still lowered, "no valet."

I know I blushed from my head to my toes. I was glad I was wearing slacks and a modest top; only my red face showed. Keith smiled at me and walked back to his office.

I rushed home after work and showered and shaved my body the way Keith told me he wanted me. It wasn't that I needed to shave my legs and between them again, I just wanted to be smooth should Keith get me out of my clothes again (and I hoped that he would). Since I was in the shower with the razor in hand anyway, I did my whole body.

I did my hair and put on a little makeup. I picked out a dressy white sleeveless sundress that buttoned down the front and came to just above my knees. To go with it, I got out my lacey white bra and bikini panties, not as skimpy as the sets Keith had bought for me but the skimpiest I had here, and my high heel sandals; three inches high. Again, not as high as Keith made me wear, but they were perfect with the rest of the outfit.

I was ready early so I went through my mail and had a glass of juice; I thought I might need to keep my fluid levels up. Keith arrived right on time. I didn't tell him I'd be ready in a minute just to make him wait like I did on our first date; he knew I couldn't wait to be with him. He told me I looked perfect, I never get tired of hearing that, and we went down to his car.

Keith held the door for me as I got in the car and I made sure to let my sundress ride up giving him a nice view of my legs about halfway up my thighs. I let my dress stay up on my thighs and he came around the car and got behind the wheel. He looked over at me and was immediately drawn to my exposed legs. I could tell he noticed because I could see movement in his lap under his pants. I am such a bad girl.

We went to a very nice little seafood restaurant. We parked in the lot not far from the front door and walked into the restaurant. The manager welcomed Keith, they apparently knew each other, and we were led to a booth in the back of the restaurant away from the kitchen. The restaurant was not crowded at all, probably because it was a Tuesday. Only six other tables were occupied and they were on the other side of the restaurant.

The waiter appeared almost immediately and we ordered drinks and looked over the menu. I'd heard that the food here was really good but I had never eaten here before so I took a little while going over the menu. When I finally decided, we both ordered and enjoyed our drinks.

I started talking about the new offices, job applicants, and asked about the deal he had been working on and finally, Kieth stopped me. "I don't want to talk about work" he said softly, "I want to talk about you, us, our hopes and our expectations."

"You mean, like our future?" I asked.

"Well, no, not our future exactly. I think our future is pretty much set. I hope we'll be together for the rest of our lives." He paused and I had to catch my breath; he wanted to be with me for the rest of our lives. "I mean, what we want out of our relationship, our sexual relationship. I'm really worried that I may try to make you do something that'll turn you off to me and ruin our future together. That's why I took six months to be sure I was right about you."

The waiter came with our food which was perfect because it gave me time to think. Here I was, loving everything he did to me, wanting more, and he was worrying about hurting me in some way. Of course, six months ago I didn't know that this was what I wanted; I just knew something was missing back then.

The waiter left and we started eating. "Keith," I started, "I loved everything you've done to me, everything you made me do. I admit, I was shocked, embarrassed, humiliated, and at first a little scared, but now I can't wait to see what your devious little mind will come up with next to put me through."

He didn't interrupt me. He always let me talk and actually listened to what I said. "I don't know what my limits are. If the past few days are any indication, we haven't even come close to reaching my limits. I don't know if I have limits. That's why I need you; you make sure that I don't go too far. You care about me enough to worry about hurting me. I don't mean when you used the crop on me, or the really high heel shoes that hurt my feet, that pain got me really excited and I was hoping for more. I mean that I know that you would never let any kind of harm come to me in any way.

"I love that you give me rules; I shaved my entire body when I got home today not because I needed to, but because you told me to keep it hairless. And, I was excited while I did it because I was doing it on your orders. On the other hand, outside of our sex life, you want to hear what I have to say; you respect my opinion; you treat me as an equal."

"Are you happy... are you satisfied with what we do?" he asked, truly concerned.

"Happy? I'm ecstatic. Sex has never been so good for me." I said leaning in to him. "I want you to do everything you can think of to me. Each time you did something 'worse' to me, I got even more excited and I came harder and harder. I didn't know this was what I needed, but now, I can't wait for what you have planned for me next time, and the next time, and the next time. As long as I know you are there to protect me, I have no limits.

"I think, for me, that's the problem. That's a lot of responsibility." Keith said very seriously. Then he smiled and said, "I can come up with some very diabolical things to do to you."

"I can't wait." I whispered getting excited just hearing him say that.

"If I'm going to let my imagination run wild, with your adorable body as the target, we're going to need a way for you to tell me if you need it to stop. A safe word." He said.

"A safe word," I asked, "What's a safe word."

"If we are 'playing'." he said. I interrupted, "'Playing', I like that." He looked at me like a stern Father, I liked THAT, too. "If we are 'playing'," he continued, "and something is happening to you and you need it to stop or it's something that you cannot do; you say the safe word and I stop whatever is happening immediately. It's like your emergency word."

"But I love everything you do to me," I protested, "I don't see why I need a safe word."

"If I am going to be doing different things to you or take things we have already done and go further..." "I like the sound of that", oops, I interrupted again (smile). He continued, "I need to know that I am not going too far. I guess the safe word is more for me than it is for you."

"I guess I can see that." I said, serious again. "If something is wrong, I have a way to tell you if I need to stop and, you know as long as I don't say the safe word, you can keep going, or do more. I like that idea"

The waiter came up and gave us the dessert menu and cleared the table. We ordered dessert and coffee and the waiter left.

"So, we need to pick a safe word, something that would not normally be said while we're 'playing'." he said with a slight nod to me.

I smiled at his choice of words. "Aardvark.", I said.

"Pardon?" he said wrinkling his brow in confusion.

"The safe word should be aardvark," I repeated, "I hardly think we'd use that word while we're 'playing'."

"Aardvark it is, then", Keith said.

The waiter returned with our deserts and coffee. When he left, Keith continued, "I do want to know if there is anything that is off limits; things that you would absolutely not do." He paused. "Somehow, I think my list of taboos is longer than yours; but I want to know if there are things I need to avoid. You know; specific things that are off limits. I'm sorry, but it really is something I need to know so I'm not always worrying about doing the wrong thing."

"Other than the extreme stuff, you know, no kids, no animals, no drugs, I want to try everything as long as you are there to protect me." I replied. "I just don't want to know details. Part of the excitement, is not knowing what is coming; besides, now I have a safe word, just in case."

I stuck my tongue at him, the little girl in me coming out. I realized I was getting excited just talking about these things. "I have to go to the ladies room" I told him.

"I'll order more coffee." Then he got that smile. You know; the one I love. "While you're in the ladies room, take off your underwear and bring them to me."