My Own Heaven Ch. 12

Story Info
Keith makes Heather "dance on the pole".
7.4k words
4.66
58.3k
12

Part 12 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub


I got to the door before they hit the doorbell a second time but this going back and forth and trying to walk quickly in my five inch heels was taking its toll on my feet and lower legs. There were two guys at the door. I was glad because it was one less trip I would have to make and one less shock to my now wet and tingling little pussy.

I greeted the guys and led them to the game room with them staring at my legs and ass all the way. Judging by what was happening to Tina, the guys were probably imagining what they would do when they could get their hands on my body. I shivered imaging what it would be like being felt up and probably stripped naked in front of not only the assembled men, but Tina, too.

Keith was standing outside the game room and he greeted both men and they went in to join the festivities. Tina was behind the bar and her face was red. From where I was, at the door to the game room, I couldn't tell if she was blushing from embarrassment or flushed from having her body played with.

Keith kissed me on the cheek and asked, "How are you making out, Heather?"

"My feet are a little sore and my pussy is still tingling from people pressing the doorbell," I said with a smile. "But it isn't as bad as when I first started."

Keith smiled and said, "See, I told you I wouldn't let any harm come to you. That little buzzer is one of our more popular items. Of course, connecting it to the doorbell was my idea."

I gave him a mock smile since my poor little pussy was the recipient of his inventiveness. "What were they doing to Tina a few minutes ago?" I asked.

"Anything they wanted." Keith answered. "Phil has given them pretty much carte blanch as far as she is concerned."

"Does she know that? Does she know they can do what they want to her?" I asked, my voice raising a little.

"I'm sure Phil gave her instructions when they arrived and he'll be here to stop any activity he disapproves of."

"Well...what about me?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Can they do anything they want to me, too?"

"Not anything," he said, smiling that smile and touching my cheek, "I told you earlier, anything short of intercourse of any kind. Phil didn't put that restriction on Tina.

"You mean they can have sex with Tina?" I gasped, "In front of all the other men?"

"Yes, to both questions." he said. "In fact, if our previous meetings are any indication, by the end of the night, she'll probably have had sex with all of the men here, sometimes with more than one at a time." He paused and smiled at me. "I'm not comfortable with letting anyone go that far with you."

I looked at Keith and said, "How many men are coming?"

"Not counting Phil and my self, there will be eight. You and Tina will be very busy tonight. Have fun." he said with a chuckle and walked back into the game room.

My pussy got another shock and I trembled for five long seconds. I started for the front door to let another guest in but I didn't make it before they rang again, shocking my tight and tingling pussy. I walked the guy back to the game room and the shocks and walks to the front door was repeated a few more times in fairly rapid succession. There were seven guests here and my poor pussy was buzzing even when I wasn't being shocked.

When I got to the game room with the seventh guest, Keith told me to help Tina serve the guests. "But one guest hasn't arrived yet." I told him.

"That's okay, I'm sure you'll know when he arrives." Keith said with a grin.

I walked to the bar where Tina was serving drinks. She was flushed but seemed to be enjoying herself. "Are you all right?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and said, "Phil must have given these guys road map of my body. Every one of them seems to know exactly where to touch me and what to do to really get me crazy. God, Heather, I'm already soaked and my nipples are so hard they hurt."

"You seem to be enjoying what they're doing." I said a little surprised.

"Wait until they start on you." she said with a big grin, "You'll be begging them not stop just like I will before the night's over."

Tina loved what the guys were doing to her; I wondered if Keith told them how to get to me, too. I walked over to where the men who had just arrived were sitting and asked if they'd like a drink. They ordered their drinks and one of them said, "We were debating what color underwear you had on this evening. May we take a look and see who wins the bet."

I blushed, but reached down to lift the bottom of my sundress to show them the little patch of cloth covering my pussy when one of the other men laughed and said, "Nonsense, the bet was all of her underwear." He walked up to me and unbuttoned the few buttons that were left on my sundress. I looked at Keith who nodded at me and smiled and the man took off my sundress. "See," he said happily, "I told you it would be white."

Suddenly, I was almost naked in a room with nine fully dressed men counting Phil and Keith and Tina who, while she'd been felt up for almost an hour, at least still had her dress on. One of the men behind me patted my bare ass cheeks and said, "Thank you, my dear." I walked to the bar to get the drinks.

While I was making the drinks I looked at where the men were gathered and I saw Tina standing in the middle of the floor with several of the men around her talking. I could't hear what they were saying, but they all laughed and one of the men unbuttoned Tina's sundress and pulled it off of her.

"Ooohhh!" she squealed and tried to cover herself with her hands. Considering her underwear was as skimpy as mine, it was an impossible task. One of the men, standing behind her, slapped her ass with a resounding "Pop" and Tina squealed again moving both hands to cover her ass cheeks.

A few of the guys reminded her that she was not permitted to cover herself and she blushed and dropped her hands to her sides. She walked toward the bar as I was taking the guys who took my dress their drinks and as we passed, she winked at me.

'That bitch,' I said to myself, 'she's loving every minute of this and is pretending that she's embarrassed'. I delivered the drinks to the guys who took my dress. Unlike the poker game, they were obviously free to touch me anywhere they wanted.

One guy was rubbing his fingers along my wet pussy lips through my tiny g-string when the cylinder in my pussy sent a shock through me that caused me to gasp and him to jump and pull his hand away from my pussy. He stood shaking his hand while I endured the full five seconds of electrical "stimulation".

He looked at me with a surprised look on his face. When the shock to my poor pussy ended and I stopped shaking, he asked, "What was that? Was that an electric shock?", still shaking his hand with a skeptical look on his face.

"Yes sir." I explained trying to hurry before the guest at the door decided to ring the bell again. Keith has put an electrical device inside my pussy and every time someone rings the doorbell I get a five second electric shock inside my little pussy."

"You mean your pussy gets shocked as bad as what I felt on my hand - and it lasts for five seconds? How do you stand it without screaming every time the doorbell rings?"

Before I could answer, Keith walked up behind me and said, "Actually, the shock she gets in her pussy is much stronger because the walls of her tight little cunt are wet and make direct contact with the device. And, of course, the inside of her pussy is much more sensitive than your hand."

This was so humiliating. Keith and three men were discussing my pussy with me standing right there. Suddenly the cylinder activated again inside me and I moaned and quivered through another five seconds of torture. When I recovered, Keith smiled at me like he was proud that I was enduring this torture for him and said with a chuckle, "You better go answer the door while you can still walk."

"Yes sir." I said and hurried out of the game room while the men asked Keith about purchasing similar devices for their subs. When I got in the hall, I realized all I had on was the skimpy white lacey bra and white g-string that covered almost nothing and my five inch white heels. I didn't want another shock so I hurried down the hall to the front door.

I didn't make it. I got another shock before I reached the door. My stomach, ass, and pussy convulsed with the shock and I was glad this was the last guest arriving. I opened the door and it was one of the men from the poker game but I didn't remember his name.

He slowly looked over my nearly naked body from my white high heels to my brown hair. Finally he said, "Sorry I'm late." He looked over my nearly naked body again, "I see the party's already started. I was worried no one would hear the doorbell."

I smiled, thinking of my still tingling pussy, "Oh no, sir; I knew you were at the door as soon as you rang the first time. We're all in the game room and it's a long walk to the door, especially in these heels." I turned sideways pointing my toe inside the five inch heel and bending my knee slightly giving him a sexy look at my leg all the way up to my bare ass.

He followed me down the hall. I could feel his eyes on me and who could blame him. From the back I was naked except for the little string running between my ass cheeks and across my hips and the tiny straps holding my bra on. I'm sure that my legs in the five inch heels and my ass wiggling with each step were responsible for the bulge that appeared in his pants by the time we got to the game room.

While I was answering the door and getting my pussy tortured, Tina was dealing with five of the guys who decided to see just how much stimulation she could stand. They had removed her bra and two were sucking and biting on each of her tits, two were spanking each of her ass cheeks and one was teasing her pussy through her little blue g-string.

She was holding onto the shoulders of the two guys who were teasing her tits and moaning. The guys spanking her ass were pushing her pussy up against the fingers of the guy teasing her barely covered pussy. Her ass was hot pink and she looked like she was close to coming. I couldn't imagine that much stimulation all at once.

Keith stood up and asked for everyone's attention and the guys stopped what they were doing to Tina. She moaned, "Oh no. Please don't stop now." and tried to get the guys to continue playing with her body. Her ass was as red as were her nipples and the little piece of cloth that was the biggest part of her g-string was soaking wet. Phil went over and led her up to where Keith was standing. Her 36C tits stood up proud and she looked so sexy in her high heels and tiny g-string.

Keith asked me to join him and I walked to the center of the game room. "Yesterday," Keith began, addressing the men, "Heather promised she would dance on the pole for me tonight." The men applauded politely. I could feel my face turn red and I wasn't even sure what was going to be done to me. I hoped this wouldn't be too embarrassing, I wasn't a very good dancer but, knowing Keith, he would make it as humiliating as possible for me.

"Shortly, we'll all go to the next room where Heather will fulfill her promise." he continued. "But first, she must be prepared; and the lovely Tina", he nodded to Tina who was still flushed wearing only a blue g-string and high heels, "will help get Heather ready."

Keith took a step away from me and said, "Tina, will you strip Heather naked, please?"

There were ten men and Tina in the room and I was going to be stripped by the other woman. Ten minutes ago I was humiliated because of the skimpy underwear I was being made to wear and now I was humiliated because the skimpy underwear was going to be taken from me.

Tina walked up to me and whispered, "I'm sorry, baby, if I don't do it, Phil promised I'd be tortured by these guys all night." She unsnapped my bra and slid it off my arms dropping it at me feet. I gasped as she caressed my breasts and tweaked my nipples for the entertainment of the men and to increase my humiliation.

Tina, being a woman I guess, knew exactly how to tease my tits to have the greatest effect on me. My nipples got hard and I could feel my pussy get damp. Tina sure did have great hands. She ran those hands slowly, lightly, down my sides tickling me and played with the strings on my tiny panties. The guys were encouraging her to go ahead and take them off, some even suggesting what she should do to me after they were removed; mostly involving her tongue and fingers and my hairless pussy.

She took the strings at my hips in each of her hands and slid the panties down as she knelt down in front of me. All of my charms were now fully displayed for the men who had been undressing me with their eyes for the past hour. They were cheering and saying things about my body and what they'd like to do to it when Tina leaned in and put her mouth on my hairless pussy lips. It was like a French kiss; her lips on my pussy lips and her tongue teasing just inside the entrance to my pussy without actually penetrating my, now, very excited little hole.

I groaned and grabbed Keith's arm to keep my balance. I even spread my legs a little more to give Tina better access much to the delight of the men gathered around enjoying the impromptu show. She put her fingers inside my pussy and I moaned as she reached into me and pulled out the cylinder that had been the source of my torment for most of the night. Tina stood up taking her lips from my wet pussy and I moaned again, this time in frustration.

Phil stepped up behind Tina, reached around and grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed causing her to yelp. "Keith said he wants her naked," he said squeezing her nipples even harder and giving them a little twist, "Take off her high heels, too." He let go of her and I could see tears in her eyes but she didn't touch her angry red nipples. I could see that she'd do whatever they told her to do to me to try to avoid punishment.

She knelt down in front of me again and unbuckled first one, then the other five inch heel and I stepped out of them. Tina was a couple of inches taller than me; and, with me barefoot...all over... and her in her five inch heels, she towered over me. Keith handed Tina padded white ankle cuffs. She knelt in front of me again and put the ankle cuffs on me. When they were buckled tightly, Tina stood up.

"Now that Heather is ready," Keith announced, "Shall we go into the next room where Heather will entertain us?" He took me by the hand and we all walked to the next room: me, naked as the day I was born; Keith, Phil, and Tina and eight men most of them strangers to me.

The room was as big as the game room and there were very comfortable chairs and sofas set up in a circle around a round a stage about five feet in diameter lit by spotlights leaving the rest of the room in semi-darkness. Most alarming to me was what was on the little stage.

In the center of the stage was a pole sticking up about three and a half feet. The bottom half of the pole was metal; the top half was a hard rubber inserted into the metal portion of the pole so the height could be adjusted. On the top of the hard rubber pole was a dildo about seven inches long and about six inches around. I knew exactly where Keith intended for that dildo to go.

I squeezed his hand and looked at him, pleading with my eyes not to make me do this. He leaned down and whispered, "Trust me, Kitten, before your little dance is done, you will be enjoying it. You may even thank me."

I did trust him. But looking at that dildo, my cuffed ankles, being totally naked, and ten men and Tina watching; I didn't think I would be thanking any one. He took me onto the stage and led me up to the pole. Tina came on stage and knelt at the pole and lowered it until I could stand over the dildo. She raised the pole just enough so the dildo was rubbing against my wet pussy lips.

The dildo rubbing against my pussy felt good and I moaned and the guys began to laugh and make comments about my being so excited. What could I say; they were right, between the stimulation from Tina and now the dildo and the humiliation of being stripped naked in front of all these men, I was excited – very excited.

Tina put a little lube on the dildo and then raised it until about five of its seven inches were buried in my bare and very vulnerable pussy. I gasped and Tina ran her fingers up and down along the inside of my thighs getting me even more excited.

Tina told me to spread my legs until my feet reached the clips in the floor. I hadn't noticed them before; the clips were about thirty-six inches apart with me in the middle which spread my legs fairly wide and gave the guys a great view of the dildo going into my pussy. As I spread my legs the dildo sunk a little deeper into my exposed pussy and I was starting to feel really stretched and full.

Tina locked my ankle cuffs to the clips on the floor and now I was trapped on the dildo with my legs spread. I could move my hips because the rubber part of the rod holding the dildo was flexible enough to allow some movement but as long as my feet were locked in place I wasn't getting off of the dildo.

Keith was standing back a little watching Tina work on me. Now, he came forward and put a leather harness over the front of my shoulders. The best way I could describe it is to say it was like wearing a backpack, but there was no backpack. In place of the backpack was a leather pad with a D-ring attached. Keith attached a chain from the ceiling to the D-ring; it was not holding me up, but I could not lower myself. Basically, it would prevent me from losing my balance and falling.

While Keith did this, Tina raised the dildo until a ball at the base of the dildo was resting against my already excited clit. I hadn't noticed the ball before but it had long fine rubber bristles all over it to tickle my clit. Tina made another adjustment; the dildo was deep enough and wide enough in my poor pussy to make me feel full but not uncomfortable.

Keith stepped behind me and attached leather binders to both my upper arms. I couldn't see what he was doing but he attached my left wrist to the binder on my right upper arm and my right wrist to the binder on my left upper arm. This effectively crossed my arms behind my back pushing my breasts out highlighting my now hard nipples and keeping my arms and hands up high enough so as not to obstruct the guys' view of my cute, bare, little ass that they hoped would soon be wiggling and shaking.

I could hear the guys talking about my body and how being naked, shaved and spread made me look. They noted the position I was in and described, in great detail, some of the things they would like to do to me. Their comments, while embarrassing, were getting me even more excited.

Being completely naked, spread and unable to stop anything from happening to me had me so excited and humiliated I unconsciously started rotating my hips on the big dildo. I was rubbing the dildo against those oh so sensitive spots inside my wet hole. This was not missed by the guys sitting around the stage and the things they said to me got me even more excited and I could feel wetness leaking out of my stretched pussy.

I found that if I rose up on my tip toes, I could move my clit away from the ball with the long bristles which helped stopped the stimulation to my clit, at least. However, going up on my toes caused my legs and ass to tense up making them look even sexier for my audience's pleasure.

12