My Own Heaven Ch. 15

Story Info
Heather teases Keith and gets a big surprise.
7.1k words
4.71
32.1k
5

Part 15 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. I was alone, naked, in Keith's big bed. The sheets right next to me, where he sleeps, were still warm so I knew he hadn't been up long. We'd laughed about how big the bed was and how we used only a very tiny part of it since we sleep holding each other. I moved over to where Keith slept so I could feel his warmth and smell his after shave in the pillow.

He came in wearing his undershorts, carrying a tray loaded with a coffee pot, mugs, cream, sugar and all the utensils needed for that first morning cup of coffee. He set the tray on a cart next to the bed, and sat beside me. He leaned over me, kissed me on the cheek and then moved down to my neck, right behind my ear, where he knows I love to be kissed.

"Good morning." I said, holding his head and basking in the feeling of him nibbling at my neck.

"You look so beautiful in the morning;" he whispered, "All soft and warm and cuddly."

He sat up and watched me as I stretched; arms above my head, arching my back, curling one leg and stretching the other leg pointing my toes. He once told me I stretch like a cat, part of the reason he calls me "Kitten". My stretching pulled the covers down to my waist exposing my bare breasts.

Before I could get my arms down Keith was on me again, softly kissing my bare breasts sending tingles from my nipples to my shaved little pussy. I put my hands on his head, and running my fingers through his hair I moaned, "This is a great way to wake up."

He gave my right nipple one more little kiss and sat up, sitting next to me on the bed. "I'd love to spend the rest of the day exploring your beautiful little body, but we're meeting Phil and Tina for brunch." he said softly, pouring a mug of coffee, adding cream and sugar, and offering it to me.

I sat up in bed pushing the pillows behind me, letting the covers fall into my lap exposing me all the way down to below my little belly button and took the mug of coffee. I could see a tent starting to form in the front of Keith's undershorts, so I knew I was having the effect on him that I wanted. Sometimes, I'm such a BAD little girl.

"I'm going to shave and shower while you finish your coffee." he mumbled staring at my bare breasts and belly.

"Hello," I said giggling in my little girl voice, "I'm up here."

He blushed; I don't think I ever made HIM blush before. When he stood up, I could see by the rather large size of the tent in his shorts that I was definitely having an effect on him. He leaned over and kissed my cheek and went into the bathroom.

I sipped my coffee and it was perfect. He knew exactly how I liked my coffee. That shouldn't surprise me though; sometimes, I think he knows more about me than I do. I was savoring my first cup of coffee when I heard him turn on the shower.

I put down my coffee mug and jumped out of bed and ran naked into the bathroom – I told you I was a bad little girl. I opened the shower door and he looked back over his shoulder at me as I stepped into the large shower and pressed my soft body against his muscled back and firm ass. I wrapped my arms around him and spread the soap around on his chest and hard stomach with my hands.

I quickly let my hands drift lower until I got one hand wrapped around his cock and stroked it back and forth aided by the slippery soap. He wasn't hard, but even soft; he was more than a handful and growing quickly. He moaned and took my hand from his dick and turned to face me holding my hands at the wrists, trying to protect himself from my wandering hands. I pouted, sticking out my lower lip.

He let go of my wrists and pulled me against his naked body crushing my soft, bare breasts against his hard stomach. "You're not making this easy for me, Kitten." he chuckled kissing the top of my now wet head, "Aren't you sore from last night?"

"Oh, no daddy," I said giggling in my little girl voice, "Thinking about last night is what's making me so horny." I reached down and grabbed his cock as best I could since I couldn't get my hand around it in its, now, semi-hard state.

He pulled my hand away from his growing cock and said in his stern fatherly voice, "If you don't be good, I'm going to have to punish you."

"Oh, goody!" I cried out jumping up and down making my tits bounce and clapping my hands. His fairly stiff cock jumped and now I was starting to get excited.

He smiled and shook his head and said, "Seriously Kitten, Phil and I are hoping to bump into a guy who is getting ready to manufacture a new computer component. We'd like to be the company that makes this component for him. If it wasn't for that, I'd take you right into the bedroom, spank your naughty little ass and fuck you legless."

"Well," I said, still the little girl, "Promise you'll do that later?"

"I promise." he said pulling me under the shower and soaping up my body. We washed each other with no more fooling around. After all, business is business. We dried off, and I finished in the bathroom and went into the bedroom to decide what to wear.

"Keith?" I called, as he was still in the bathroom, "What should I wear? I mean is this like a business meeting or are we casually going to bump into him?"

"We don't want it to look like we're waiting to ambush him, so I guess casual is the way to go." he said walking into the bedroom. He went to his closet and got out his clothes, a pull over shirt and a pair of slacks, and went back into the bathroom.

The exhibitionist in me decided that I wanted tease Keith today to make sure he "punishes" me later. I went to my armoire and picked out a scandalous white g-string, too skimpy to be called a thong, which barely covered my shaved pussy lips and had nothing more than little strings to hold it in place. I decided not to wear a bra. I picked out a cutoff pink sleeveless top and a white low rise mini-skirt. I finished this off with white, four inch, strappy, high heeled sandals.

I went to the mirror and was stunned at the girl looking back at me. I couldn't have looked sexier if I went to brunch naked. My flat belly was bare from just under my breasts to about three inches below my belly button accenting my girly, hourglass figure. The skirt, what little there was of it, only covered about the top four or five inches of my thighs and if I bent over a little too far, the bottoms of my naked ass cheeks were clearly visible. My long legs looked stunning in the four inch sandals and I knew when I walked, all the right parts would jiggle and bounce.

Keith came out of the bathroom and stopped and stared at me. I couldn't read the look on his face. I didn't say anything, waiting…hoping, for him to say what he was thinking. He finally closed his mouth and walking toward me saying, "Is that for me, or for our business contact."

"If you mean for looking, it's for everyone." I said, hoping I hadn't upset him. "You know what an exhibitionist you've turned me into." I paused, again trying to get a feel for what he was thinking. "If you mean who does this belong to;" I continued, waving my hands down my almost naked body, "You know this belongs to you; and you can do anything you want to do with it."

He smiled and a look of relief came over his face. "You know you don't have to do this… I mean, I would never use you to… I would never make you… I would never let anyone touch you unless…"

He wasn't upset with me! He was worried about me. No wonder I love him so much. Keith was worried that I thought he wanted me to exhibit myself, or even offer myself to this guy to close the deal. Funny, I probably would do it if he told me to; but I knew his possessive and ferocious protective nature as far as I was concerned, would never permit that. I walked over to him, making sure my hips swayed and my breasts bounced. Despite my four inch heels, I had to stretch up on tip toes to kiss him on his lips and I whispered in my little girl voice, "You promised to give me a spanking; I wanted to be sure you remembered to punish me."

I turned and walked back to my closet being sure he saw my little ass wiggle. "I'll keep my promise." his voice deep and rough, "I remember some of things you offered me last night to stop tickling you. Maybe I'll try some of them."

My cheeks reddened thinking back to last night. I offered him my body in some pretty bizarre ways hoping to end the torture he was putting me through. He walked to the armoire and opened it getting out the keys for the drawers he kept locked. "Maybe we don't have to wait until later to start your punishment;" he said with that smile that makes my pussy wet, "Come over here."

I walked over to him wondering what I had gotten myself into. He couldn't do much; after all, we were going to brunch to try to meet a potential client. He was digging through the drawer and I walked over to him. "Do you have panties on?" he asked, matter of factly.

"Well, sort of," I replied, remembering my g-string barely covered my shaved pussy lips and nothing else, "After all, this is sort of a business meeting."

He turned and looked me over; from my head, down my practically naked little body, to my four inch strappy sandals. I really didn't look like I was going to a business meeting, unless my business was illegal. He didn't say anything, but that smile was still there, and so was the bulge in his slacks. "Raise your skirt, and lower your panties." It was an order and not a request; I complied immediately.

He had two silver balls in his hands about the size of golf balls connected by a wire about an inch or so long. "These are Ben-Wa balls" he said rolling them in his hands, "But, of course, I've made some modifications to them."

‘Modifications,' I thought to myself, ‘and I'm sure you'll enjoy testing them on me.' I knew where they were going, why else would I be standing here with my skirt up and my g-string around my ankles. I hoped he let me keep the g-string. After all, the skirt was really short and while the g-string didn't cover much, it would at least keep my hairless little pussy lips from being on display.

"Open your legs a little." again an order, and my knees parted almost by themselves. He placed the first ball at the entrance to my pussy. It was cool but not cold; I guess that's why he was rubbing them in his hand. I was already wet and it slid right in spreading my little hole, the connecting wire pulling the second ball up against my pussy lips. A slight push from Keith and both balls were inside me. He pushed them in deeper, sliding his finger inside me and I grunted; they felt a lot bigger in my tight little hole than they looked in his hand.

"Pull your panties up," he said, emphasizing the word "panties" knowing it would embarrass me since there was really nothing to them. Keith watched me as I bent over and pulled my tiny g-string up my long legs settling the little scrap of silk over my now stuffed pussy and pulling the strings over my hips feeling the string in the back tickle my puckered asshole. It was humiliating having to pull up my "panties" while Keith watched. That's probably exactly why he stood there and watched me.

"Let's go meet Phil and Tina." he said like he had just asked me to change my shoes instead of having just shoved two golf ball sized metal balls into my bare pussy.

I turned and started for the door. As I took my first few steps, the balls inside me moved and banged into each other sending metal on metal vibrations through my poor pussy. "Oh." I yelped grabbing hold of the dresser as my legs got weak.

Keith stopped at the bedroom door, turned and waited for me offering me his hand. I let go of the dresser and gingerly walked to him taking his hand. We walked down the steps toward the front door and the balls were dancing around inside me. "Oh my god, Keith, I don't know if I can stand this. Those balls are relentless. Every step I take teases me…makes me more excited. They're going to make me cum. I can't help it." I whimpered.

"Okay." he said, kissing the back of the hand he was holding. "Enjoy yourself and try not to be too embarrassed if anyone notices."

I gasped and blushed at the same time. "You're going to leave them in me while we have brunch."

"Probably for the rest of the day; we haven't even tried the modifications yet."

He was doing it to me again. Every time I try to get the better of him, like dressing sexy to tease him, he finds a way to turn it around and remind me I am his submissive. If I came, and I was pretty sure I was going to, and anyone noticed, he knew I would be completely humiliated. The humiliation would excite me more, making me cum again – a vicious cycle.

I had butterflies in my stomach knowing what was going to happen to me, but at the same time, I was excited in anticipation of my humiliation. Keith, my little devil, knew just how to push my buttons.

We walked out to the car; I don't know how I made it without cuming but I was really close. It was a beautiful Sunday morning. The sun was shinning but it wasn't hot yet; a perfect day to sit out on the deck at the golf club. Keith opened the car door for me but before I could get in the car, he took hold of my arm and pulled me toward him and kissed me softly. He looked into my blue eyes and whispered, "I love you."

I couldn't even answer him. I could feel my eyes tear up as I got into the car. Even while he was teasing and torturing me, he never let me forget. He closed the door, walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. He looked over at me and smiled that smile that warms me up and I knew I belonged to him completely.

We got to the golf club and Phil and Tina arrived minutes behind us. Tina was wearing a sundress and sandals and looked really pretty. Let's face it, with her body she could wear a potato sack and guys would stop to look at her.

We walked through the dining room to get to the deck, the metal balls in my pussy bouncing merrily and every man in the room was looking at us. I whispered to Tina, "Looks like we're giving the old guys a thrill." "Not me," she whispered back, "I'm not the one practically naked. These old guys will be fucking their old wives tonight thinking of you." We were both laughing as we walked out onto the deck.

We sat down and I was relieved that I made it without cuming in front of everyone even though my g-string was drenched with my juices and my nipples were like little pebbles on the end of my breasts. The waiter was there immediately with coffee and juice. I noticed that when I sat, my skirt was too short to fit under my ass. As a result, it was my bare ass that made contact with the cool seat of the chair. I squirmed a little and Keith looked at me and I mouthed "Short skirt, bare ass." and he smiled enjoying my discomfort.

The waiter brought the fresh fruits, breads and pastries and while we ate we talked about going to the cabin next weekend. The guys decided that we'd leave from work around lunch time on Friday and take Phil's four wheel drive jeep in case there was more snow than we expected. Tina gave me advice about what clothes to get. Since we weren't actually going to ski, she suggested avoiding ski wear since, if you weren't skiing, it was uncomfortable.

Phil spotted the guy they were hoping to see and the guys excused themselves leaving Tina and I at the table. "How was dinner with your parents" I asked.

"Forget about that," she said moving her chair closer to me so we could talk, "What happened to you after we left; your positively glowing."

"The short story is," I said lowering my voice even though there was no on else on the deck to hear me, "We went to dinner, came home and Keith fucked my brains out." and I popped a piece of melon into my mouth.

"Oh, no, I need the longer version."

I told her about Keith making me strip at the door and how he teased my naked body for over an hour while we watched television. How he carried me upstairs tied me spread, very, very wide, on our big bed, tickled me until I offered my body in the most obscene ways while I begged for his mercy and then he fucked my brains out.

"Tickling drives me crazy." Tina said. "Phil knows I'm ticklish, but I don't think he knows what it does to me. I could cum just from being tickled."

"Maybe I'll mention it to him." I said.

"Don't you dare." she cried, "Between him and Keith, they'll design some way of tickling me all day. I'd cum until I passed out or went insane."

My pussy tingled at the thought of having to endure being tickled all day. "Maybe I better not mention it then," I told her giggling, "After last night, I'm sure Keith would want to do it to me, too."

The waiter came by with a fresh pot of coffee and more cut up fruit and left. "Speaking of selling out your friend, you knew Keith was going to fuck me up the ass and you oiled me up and got me all excited just so he could do it and never warned me…some friend."

"I couldn't warn you." she said apologetically, "Phil told me what Keith was going to do and told me to get you oiled up. I thought getting you all excited and getting lots of oil up your ass would make it easier for you. Was I right?"

"Well, he only got about half his cock up my ass before he came, and it did hurt at first, but when the pain stopped, I really liked it. And Keith really liked it too, that's why he didn't last long."

"Why didn't he put his cock all the way up your ass? Once the pain of being stretched stops, the deeper he goes the better it feels for me."

"I think I was so tight it made him cum. And he's so big; I need to be stretched a little more to be able to take his whole cock."

"Bigger than that plug I helped put up your ass last week? You're a lucky girl." Tina laughed.

The guys came back to our table with a man about fifty or so. He was about five eight, a little pudgy with salt and pepper hair that was starting to thin. Keith asked him to join us and he said that he didn't want to intrude on our breakfast. I jumped up, forgetting about the metal malls in my little hole, and moved my chair to make room for him between Tina and me. The balls moved around banging into each other sending electric shocks through my already excited body. My nipples got instantly hard, sticking out through my little cut-off top. His eyes got big and he stared at my hard little nipples, rest of my nearly naked body and the way I was almost dressed.

"Let me get you a chair." I said. I started to take a step to get a chair from the table next to us and the balls inside me hit each other sending more tingles from my tits to my toes. Rather than move my legs again causing the balls to move even more, I leaned over and reached for a chair from the next table. As I reached over to slide the chair between us, the back of my short skirt rode up giving him a great view of the bottom half of my bare ass cheeks.

The balls jiggled around anyway and I gasped and I could feel the inside of the tops of my legs were getting damp. He probably thought the gasp was from moving the chair but Tina, having heard that gasp before, knew something was going on.

I put the chair between Tina and me and sat back down. He could see from where he was standing that the back of my skirt flipped up as I sat and my bare ass was making contact with the seat of my chair.

He was staring at my bare legs and belly and he had a good view down my cut off top from where he was standing. Keith introduced him, "This is Bill Wagner and this is Tina, Phil's wife, and Heather, my fiancée."

12