My Own Heaven Ch. 16

Story Info
Heather gets to call her own "game".
7.7k words
4.49
31.2k
2

Part 16 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters, but I'm not hearing from anyone. I'm beginning to believe no one, or very few of you, are reading my story so I my have to stop writing. Please, please let me know if you like (or don't like) what I have written.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up early Monday morning as the first streaks of sunlight were creeping across our big bed. Keith was still sound asleep next to me even though we went to sleep fairly early last night. He was exhausted; I couldn't keep my hands off of him after we got home from our brunch with Phil and Tina.

I cuddled next to him listening to his deep steady breathing. I carefully looked down at my left hand and the ring was still there. It hadn't been a dream, Keith wanted to marry me; he truly loved me.

Keith is usually up before me, so this morning; I wanted to make coffee for him like he usually does for me. I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I thought about yesterday when he gave me the ring.

It wasn't his original plan to give me the ring yesterday. It wasn't his second plan either, but you have to go back to the previous chapter to see how all that happened. To make a long story short, after some stumbling conversation, and one of the most beautiful off-the-cuff proposals a girl could ask for; he asked me to marry him and gave me the ring. But, looking at the relationship Keith and I have; stumbling and off-the-cuff was perfect.

The only problem is we can't tell everyone about our engagement so I can't wear the ring outside of the house. He wants to ask my Dad's permission to marry me first, and propose at my birthday party six weeks away, in front of my family and friends. So old fashioned, so cute, you can see why I love him.

While I showered and since it was early and even though I didn't need to, I decided to shave my body, just the way Keith likes it. I thought back to my 'disgraceful conduct' after we got home. I wanted him so bad after what he said in the car.

Keith took the Ben-Wa balls out of my pussy and we went out to lay by the pool; with me naked, of course. I got Keith to come into the pool with me and I took off his shorts and...let's say I encouraged him to take advantage of me on the pads from the chairs around the pool.

A little later, he was showing me the guest wing of the house. While I've been at the house a lot since we've been together, I never really got a tour, and the house is so big, you need a tour or you could get lost. I chose to take the tour naked and, of course, he didn't object. Thanks to Keith, I've learned that I am an exhibitionist and I love the look he gets in his eye as my little body jiggles as I walk.

We went through the kitchen, past the game room - there were a lot of memories in there - and up the steps into the guest wing. There was a large guest room with a king size bed and a big bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Not as big as our bathroom but big and luxurious nonetheless.

There were three other fairly large guest rooms; each with a queen size bed. The rooms share a large bath with a stall shower and a big bath tub. There was also a small foyer at the top of the stairs with a sofa and two chairs, tables and a few lamps. Kind of like a sitting room for the guests. We went back to the main guest bedroom, and I tricked Keith into letting me suck his cock. Some trick, he was already hard from staring at my naked body. He didn't have a chance.

I knelt down in front of him, and took his cock as deep into my throat as I could which was just a little more than half. I loved the sounds he makes when I suck his cock and I resolved to do it more often and learn to take as much of his cock as I could down my throat.

Keith was moaning as I moved up and down sucking as hard as I could. The only thing that could have made it better for me was if my hands were tied behind my back. Since I wasn't tied, I put my hands on his tight ass instead and pushed my mouth down on his cock as far as I could.

I moved my head up and down on his cock licking the underside as it slid over my tongue. I could feel his cock throbbing and I knew he was close to coming. "You're making me come." he moaned and tried to pull his cock out of my sucking mouth. I tightened my grip on his tight ass pulling him into me and sucked harder. I was rewarded with his cum spurting into my mouth and down my throat.

Since this was his second cum in about two hours, it seemed like there was less than he normally shoots, and I was able to swallow it all. If it was his normal amount of cum, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to swallow fast enough to swallow it all, but that would have been good, too.

Being naked, on my knees in front of Keith with his cock in my mouth, is the most submissive position I can imagine. Being a submissive, I loved it. Having him stand over me is even better than him sitting down. He towers over me and I look up at him with his cock in my mouth. It is dominance and submission personified. I love doing it and I plan on doing it more often.

And that's the way the afternoon went. I wanted him so bad, and I just couldn't get enough of him. I teased him while we watched T.V. in the living room. I kept opening my legs just enough so he could see my bare pussy. I toyed with my nipples making them red and hard and rubbed my naked body up against him every chance I could.

Finally he grabbed me and held me down on the couch and ate my bare pussy and sucked my swollen clit until I came at least four times. He kept it up until I begged for mercy - he loves when he can make me beg - and he finally stopped, leaving me breathless and trembling. The man can dominate me with his tongue, lips, and teeth (sigh!).

You would think that was enough, but no. Later, in the kitchen I taunted him; wiggling my cute little naked ass at him and he acted like he was going to fuck me up the ass. There was no lube and I was really scared; his big cock hurt when he used lots of lube. Dry, he would have split me in two. Finally, he made me promise to be a good girl and he bent me over the counter in the kitchen and fucked my little pussy so hard he lifted my feet up off the floor. I came screaming as he came up my hairless little hole.

Finally, we went to up to our bedroom and showered together and went to bed which brings me to here, in the shower again, early Monday morning. I finished my shower and dried off, fixed my hair and went down to make coffee, still naked. I said I would be good last night; this was a whole new day.

When the coffee was ready, I set up the tray and brought it upstairs and set it on a cart near the bed. I went over and sat on the bed and woke Keith. When he opened his eyes, he smiled that smile that sends shivers through my body. I guess he likes getting up to a naked eighteen, almost nineteen, year old submissive - who wouldn't.

I kissed his cheek and went over to the coffee tray and bent over, knees straight, with my back to him and my legs slightly spread giving him a clear view of my bare ass, puckered little asshole and shaved pussy. I heard a soft groan that sent tingles through me. I can't help it, I love knowing he lusts after me.

I made him a mug of coffee and wiggled over to the bed giving him the front view as he took the mug of coffee I offered. "You're going to eventually kill me, you know." he said with a smile.

I looked at the lump in the covers where his cock was, and pointed at the lump and said in my little girl voice, "But not today." and jumped off the bed before he could grab me and walked to my closet to get dressed. I knew he would make me pay later for teasing him, he always did.

He got up and went into the bathroom taking his coffee with him and I made myself a mug of coffee and got dressed for work. When he was done in the bathroom, he came out with a towel wrapped around his hips; his big chest and muscled stomach were showing to below his navel and I could feel my pussy twitch and my nipples get hard.

I picked up the coffee tray, pretending his near nakedness had no effect on me (but I'm sure he knew it did). I told him I would meet him in the kitchen when he was ready to leave for work. By the time I cleaned the stuff from the coffee tray and put it away, Keith was down and ready to go to work.

We had a busy week planned at work especially since we were going to leave for the mountains at lunch time on Friday. We also had to go shopping since I needed warm clothes to wear up there since they had already had some snow.

When we got to the office, we were immediately buried in work. I was answering the voice mail and email messages and then the regular mail arrived. I started going through the mail; sorting the junk from things Keith needed to see. Around ten-thirty, Mr. Wagner called for Keith and I put the call through because I knew Keith would want to talk to him.

Keith came out of his office a few minutes later and said that Bill, Mr. Wagner, was going to come in tomorrow at ten to see our manufacturing operation. Mr. Wagner was bringing his head computer engineer so Keith wanted Phil and Ted, Ted Proctor one of our best engineers, in on the meeting and the tour.

"By the way," he said, "would you mind if we had lunch here, I was swamped before and now with Wagner coming in tomorrow, I'm buried."

"Sure," I said, "I'll order for about twelve-thirty, Okay."

"Great, thanks, Kitten" he smiled and went back into his office.

I put in our lunch order, and went back to work. It seemed like ten minutes later when the bell rang at the door to the executive suite. It was the guy from the restaurant where I ordered lunch; it was after twelve already. I set up our food in the kitchen and went and got Keith. At least we got to have a fast lunch together before we both went right back to work.

We finally left the office around five. Since I was moving into the house with him, Keith suggested that we stop by my apartment and get any personal items I wanted and then he could have someone pack the rest of my stuff and deliver it to the house. We stopped by my apartment and I got most of my things from my bathroom even though Keith had duplicated almost everything I used when he set up the bathroom at the house for the first time I stayed there.

I packed my underwear even though I would probably never wear it again since the underwear Keith got me was more to his liking - skimpy. I just didn't want anyone touching my underwear, it's a girl thing. I tried to sneak my vibrator out of the night table so I could get rid of it but Keith caught me.

He took it out of the box, held it up and said with a smile, "Whoa, what's this; competition?"

It was a seven inch long vibrator covered with bumps and tiny rubber fingers that tickled and teased when I put it in me. I used it, sometimes thinking of him, before we started seeing each other, then I realized he was much better. I couldn't tell him that, of course, I was already humiliated by him just finding it.

"We need to keep this," he said putting it in the box and closing the lid, "I want to see what kind of response it gets if I use it on you."

I blushed, my stomach fluttered, and my pussy lips were suddenly wet. The vibrator really got to me when I used it on myself. There was no telling what it would do to me if I had to use it with Keith there, or worse, if Keith used it on me. I didn't object; I hoped, unrealistically, that he would forget about it, but I knew he never forgets.

We filled two boxes, and he loaded the boxes into the car. When we got home, Keith carried the boxes up to our bedroom. He took the vibrator and put it in one of the locked drawers in the armoire. My little pussy twitched; so much for him forgetting.

Keith went down to the deck to make the grilled chicken dinner that we never got to have yesterday. I put on my ring, my hand felt naked without it, and unpacked the boxes. I threw out most of the underwear but I did keep a little pair of white bikini panties with red trim that said "bad girl" in red across the ass. I knew Keith would love them, especially because they were a little small for me.

After I unpacked the boxes, I went down to the deck where Keith was making dinner. We stayed on the deck and had the chicken, a salad and a nice bottle of wine. We talked about the trip to the cabin. Since he was going to propose there, and that plan changed; I thought he may want to cancel the trip, but he still wanted to go.

We talked about my birthday, too. Since my birthday, December 6th, fell on a Saturday we decided to have my party on my birthday. I would try to get my parents and sister to come out a few days early so they could get to know Keith. He loved the idea; he couldn't wait to meet them.

After dinner, we watched some television, and we went to bed. We cuddled and we talked and quickly fell asleep. I was tired, and I think I wore out poor Keith; I hope I didn't break him (giggle). It was the first time we slept together and didn't have sex of some kind. Keith still held me close, with my soft bare ass against his big cock.

We got up the next morning, and went through our normal routine. Keith woke me after he showered, made coffee and brought it up for me. I showered and dressed and we were off. We had a big day, Mr. Wagner was coming in and hopefully they would close the deal.

I ordered danish and croissants set up the conference room and put on a big pot of coffee for the meeting. Mr. Wagner and his engineer arrived shortly before ten. I let Keith know they were here and let them in. I escorted them to the conference room and asked if they would like coffee and offered them the danish and croissants.

"Pardon me," said Mr. Wagner, "but aren't you Heather, the young lady I met at the golf club on Sunday? I thought you were Keith's fiancée, you work for him, too." I guess he didn't recognize me with my clothes on. That wouldn't surprise me, other than when Keith introduced us, his eyes never got any higher than my breasts.

"Yes," I smiled, "Keith and I are engaged, and I am his executive secretary and personal assistant. We have a very close relationship."

"I see." he said. He really didn't see. If he knew what our relationship was like, he'd probably have a heart attack.

I brought their coffee to the table and he said, "Well, congratulations, and I apologize for not congratulating you when we first met. I was involved with Keith and Phil and I neglected my manners."

I thanked him as Keith, Phil and Ted, one of our engineers, came into the conference room. Mr. Wagner wasn't such a bad guy, but Sunday, he wasn't paying attention to Phil and Keith. He was paying attention to me, practically naked, and Tina, who had her legs exposed almost to her hips. Any guy would have been distracted under those circumstances.

I left them to their meeting and the tour of the building. I had a lot to do; Keith wasn't kidding when offered me the job, and said I would be a lot busier than I was at the receptionist's desk. They came back up a little before noon and Phil came into my office and said, "Tina is bringing in lunch. These guys will be leaving soon; we can all have lunch together."

"Great." I said, and Phil was gone.

The guys were in the hall outside the conference room when Tina came to the door and rang the bell. I looked on the computer, and she was there with two bags of food. The problem was she was wearing white short-shorts, a low cut, tight black top, and black four inch high heels. With her long legs and 36C's she looked incredible. Mr. Wagner and his computer guy couldn't take their eyes off of me and I was wearing normal business clothes; if they got a look at Tina, they would never want to leave.

I went out to the door and let Tina in telling her to be quiet and hustled her into one of the empty offices by the door. I told her about Mr. Wagner and his computer guy and she thought it was funny but appreciated me getting her into the office before they saw her. "I think he saw more than enough of me on Sunday." she giggled.

The guys walked by the office; thank god I closed the door. When it sounded like they had gone, I looked out into the hall and the coast was clear. I helped Tina with the bags of food and we went into the kitchen to get lunch set up. Keith and Phil came in a few minutes later.

Tina was standing at the counter with her back to the door. When Keith and Phil walked in, they had a great view of Tina's tight ass in the white shorts and her long, long legs in the black high heels. "Wow," Keith said with a low whistle, "I figured that was Tina at the door, but I couldn't figure out why you two disappeared. Now I can see why."

We put out the food, sat down and started eating. Keith mentioned that my parents were coming up in December, right after Thanksgiving for my birthday. He said that he was having a big party for me and of course they were invited.

Tina asked about where the party was going to be and Keith said that he hadn't made the arrangements yet. "Can I help you make the arrangements for the party, Keith?" she asked excitedly. "There'll be all kinds of things to do, guest lists, invitations, keeping track of responses, food, decorations and all kinds of things. You won't have time to take care of everything."

Keith looked at Phil who nodded his head indicating that it was okay. "I'd appreciate the help." Keith said, "But you have to remember that this is a family and friends party, not the um...private kind of party we have."

"I understand," she said still excited, "I'll get your okay on everything I do."

We talked about the trip to the cabin in the mountains and both of the guys got really interested in the conversation. I had to agree with Tina, something was up and the guys were going to make the weekend interesting for us.

We finished lunch and the guys asked if we would mind cleaning up. We told them to go and we would take care of it. While we cleaned up, we talked about the mountain trip and my thoughts for the birthday party. I was dying to tell Tina about Keith's proposal and the ring but I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone.

I asked Tina about the way she was dressed coming to the office. She normally dressed very conservatively when coming in to see Phil at work. She said that now that she could come in through our private parking lot, and no one could see her, she could wear things that she knew Phil liked. I told her Keith liked it, too, and she really had a beautiful body.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks, I think we are going to get to see a lot of each other's bodies this weekend. The guys have things planned. I don't know what, but it will be exciting -- for all of us." We both laughed and hugged each other and she left and I went back to work.

We left the office a little after five and decided that, after the big lunch we had, we'd go home, make ourselves comfortable, have a light dinner and relax. We went up to the bedroom and Keith said he would make us up a salad while I showered if I would clean up after dinner while he showered. I agreed and went over to my armoire to pick out what to wear.

Keith was walking by to go down and make dinner. I had the underwear drawer open and he spotted the panties that I brought from home; the white ones with the red trim and "Bad Girl" across the ass in red. He lifted them out of the drawer and held them up with that smile on his face. "Wear these." he said.

"But Keith," I whined, the little girl again, "They're too small for me, they make me look like a little kid."

"Perfect." he said.

"I can't wear just those little panties." I whined again. I could tell the panties put ideas in his head by the look on his face and that smile. I was trying to get out of wearing those panties so I could play the little girl trying to get out of something. The panties put ideas in my head, too.

12