My Own Heaven Ch. 18

Story Info
Preparing for their trip and off to the mountain cabin.
5.9k words
4.61
23k
4

Part 18 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

The next morning, I woke up and stretched under the covers. Despite all that Keith had done to me last night, I felt great. Of course, I slept like a log; the man exhausts me (smile). I jumped out of bed, and into the shower. Keith was already up, and we had a lot to get done before we left for our trip to the mountains tomorrow.

When I was done in the bathroom, I went in to the bedroom to get dressed, naked of course, and Keith had a mug of coffee ready for me. Doesn't every girl have a big, strong, handsome man bring her coffee in the morning? I highly recommend it.

"How do you feel this morning?" he asked.

"You mean after all of the nasty, kinky things you did to my naked little body last night?" I asked with my back to him so he couldn't see the satisfied smile on my face.

"I thought you enjoyed what I did to you. You seemed so excited, I..." he stammered.

I turned and he saw the smile on my face and stopped talking. I ran, almost skipped, over to him knowing he enjoyed watching all my 'girly' parts jiggle. I threw my arms around him pressing my naked body against him, my head against his chest; I could feel his heart beat.

"Keith, I love what you do to me. I love that you make me scream and beg for mercy, and then I love that you show me no mercy and do what you want to do to me anyway." I said into his hard chest.

"But if I'm hurting you..."

"But you hurt me in a way that 'hurts' good. It excites me. I want you to hurt me like that." I said. "I love being your tortured little slut. I don't want you to hold back. If there is something wrong, I have my safe word, and to tell you the truth, with all we've done, I've never even thought about using it."

"Never," he said, "Even when I fucked you up the ass?"

"Well, it hurt, but I liked it, and I could feel how much you liked it." I sighed, "You never tried again and you only put yourself halfway in. Didn't you like using me like that?"

"You were so tight, I was afraid I was too big and I was hurting you." he said softly.

"I was disappointed that you never did it to me again. I know you'll prepare me so when you do it you won't injure me. Promise you'll fuck me up the ass again, soon. And I want you to do anything else you can come up with." I paused to let what I said sink in.

"I'm sure you have lots of ideas or other little 'inventions' to use on me. Use them on me; make me scream and beg and cry. If it's too much, I know how to let you know."

He had his arms around me now. "If you're sure that's what you want." he said, "I like hearing you scream and beg, and I love watching you squirm and wiggle. And I really like teasing you, and, finally, making you cum -- sometimes more than once. I have lots of things I want to do to you. As long as I know you'll use your safe word if you want it to stop."

"I promise." I said, kissing his chest.

We separated, and I went to get dressed for work and he went to his office. I dressed in a very businesslike skirt and blouse with three inch high heels and went to Keith's office. "Ready to go to work, boss." I said. He got up, walked over and kissed me, and we went to the office.

It was the busiest day in the office since I became Keith's personal assistant. Phil was in and out all morning as were some of the senior engineers. There were several projects that were close to completion and, while they were ahead of schedule, both Keith and Phil wanted to be sure they didn't fall behind.

While everyone was running around, Keith was calm and sure of himself. Making decisions, giving orders and giving advice and, most importantly, knowing when which was appropriate. I could see why people respected him and why the people who worked for him were so loyal.

Keith and I ran out for a quick lunch just to decompress. I told him I spoke to Tina and we decided that after work, he and Phil would go to the house in Keith's car so they could do the work they had to do. Tina and I were going to stop and get what we needed for dinner, then come home and cook. Keith thought that was a great idea.

Keith spent the afternoon meeting with everyone working on projects that were in development. Phil was in and out; as were the engineers that were leading each project. Most of what they discussed was over my head, but I could tell that, while most of the projects were things in development for other companies, some of them were 'special' projects for individuals or for limited distribution. After our talk this morning, I knew I was going to become intimately involved with some of the 'special' projects. I couldn't wait.

Tina came in around four-thirty and we left to pick up the things we needed for dinner. We decided on fish, vegetables, a salad and wine, lots of wine. Since it was a beautiful night, we were going to eat on the deck, complete with candles.

The guys were already working when we got to the house. We told them dinner would be ready at six-thirty so they should be ready to take a break around then. We went into the kitchen to start cooking.

Tina was a whiz in the kitchen. I was surprised at how much she knew about cooking after what Keith said about her not being able to cook. We had the fish on and she was getting the vegetables ready. I was making the salad and uncorked the wine. It was a beautiful night; very warm but not so hot that it was uncomfortable.

We were setting the table and I said, "The guys must really be busy, a beautiful night like this and they're letting us stay dressed."

She laughed and said, "The night's not over yet. When those two get their heads together, who knows what they'll come up with to do to us?"

I told her about last night. The Ben-Wa balls, making me pack naked, and the dress he got me for dinner at the lodge on Saturday night. She said that Phil had told her pack a specific dress for dinner, too, but it was low cut and short, but if she didn't wear underwear it would be almost impossible to keep from flashing her breasts, pussy and ass at people.

"I'll bet there are going to be a lot of happy men and jealous women at the lodge on Saturday night." she giggled.

"Do you really think they'll make us wear those outfits without underwear and let perfect strangers see our...uhm...private parts?" I asked.

"First, our...uhm...private parts," she said mimicking me with a giggle, "Aren't really that private, are they? And, second, making us expose ourselves when we are with strangers is the perfect time to do it. They don't know us, we don't know them, and we'll never see them again. And, best of all, it is soooooo humiliating and embarrassing."

"So, Phil has done that to you before...and you like it!" I exclaimed with a grin.

"I love it; and if I don't do it to his satisfaction, he punishes me. Sometimes he punishes me where people can see me being punished, and, god, that just makes me crazy." she beamed.

I thought about Keith making me show my ass or breasts or pussy in front of strangers. It gave me butterflies in my stomach, but, at the same time, I could feel little tingles in my pussy, too. "Do you think they would make us do something like that at the lodge?" I asked not really sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Considering they'll have three days to play with us, I would say the lodge won't be the only place our bodies are going to be put on display." Tina smiled.

'Where else could they make us show ourselves?' I thought to myself, 'The cabin is isolated; unless they plan to take us somewhere else.' I was getting excited just thinking about it.

Dinner was ready and we called the guys and started bringing the food out onto the deck. Dinner was really good and I had to give most of the credit to Tina. After we finished the food we sat around and finished off two bottles of wine while we talked.

The guys had just about finished the work they needed to get done tonight, and we talked about what needed to get done tomorrow morning. Keith said we would take our suitcases to work with us. Phil would take his car, the one with four wheel drive, to work and we would transfer our suitcases to Phil's car and we could leave right from the office.

Even though we made dinner, we offered to clean up so the guys could get their work done. We were putting the dishes away when Tina said, "Did you notice they never mentioned what they had planned for the weekend?"

"Maybe they just want to go up there and relax." I offered.

"Oh, they'll be relaxed." she rolled her eyes, "The question is; what will they be doing to us while they are relaxing?"

"Do you really think they are going to spend the weekend teasing and torturing us?" I asked with a hint of anticipation in my voice.

"You little slut," she said with a laugh, "You're looking forward to it."

I blushed and put some dishes in the cabinet.

"I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it, too." she said lowering her voice. "I just didn't realize you liked it as much as I do."

We finished cleaning up the kitchen, refilled our wine glasses and went into the living room to watch television. The guys came in about an hour later. I got them each a glass of wine and refilled Tina and my glasses.

We talked about plans for my birthday. Keith and Tina decided, since they were planning the party, that we would have the party at the restaurant by the pier that I like so much. I thought it was a great idea, but wondered if the owner would close the restaurant to the public on a Saturday night.

They all said it'd be no problem since the owner was a member of their little group and there'd be more than enough people there to cover the expenses. Phil even said the owner would just want to cover expenses, and would probably not be looking to make a profit. Keith added that he'd be sure the cooks, waiters, busboys and the rest of the staff -- especially the valets - are very well taken care of.

I blushed and Keith and Tina laughed. Phil had no idea what was so funny. Remember, the guys don't talk to each other about what they do to the girls, but I told Tina about it. Tina said she would explain it to Phil on the way home if it was okay with me. What could I say? I told her just be sure and tell the real story, don't leave anything out.

We all laughed, but I don't know if was because my comment was funny or the three bottles of wine we finished. Either way, Phil and Tina decided to go home because they had to finish packing. We walked them out to their car, and said our goodbyes. After they pulled out of the driveway, we walked back into the house.

We went up to the bedroom and Keith said, "Take off all of your clothes, Kitten; I want you naked before I come back in."

He walked into the bathroom and I thought, 'Uh-oh, I wonder what he has planned for me tonight.' I could hear the water running, but it was too much water for the sink and didn't sound like the shower. It could only be the big bath tub. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

I quickly stripped off my blouse, skirt and skimpy bra and panties, kicked off my heels, and I was naked. I really don't seem to wear many clothes since I started seeing Keith, and the clothes I do wear don't cover as much as they used to. But, that's the way Keith wants me; easily accessible, visible and touchable.

Keith came into the bedroom, took my hand, and led me into the bathroom. The bathroom was steamy from the hot water in the tub and smelled faintly of vanilla. He led me over to the tub and held my hand indicating that I should step in. Because the bathroom was so warm, I thought the water would be too hot, but I put my foot in and it was perfect. I sat in the tub and the smell of vanilla was stronger now; it was something Keith put in the water.

The water was somehow softer than normal and felt soothing to my skin. I asked Keith about it and he said it was a vanilla bath oil to soothe and soften my skin. I have to admit, it did feel good. You know how we girls always want our skin smoother and softer, especially when so much of it is usually on display.

Keith knelt by the tub and got a washcloth and soap, also smelling of vanilla, and began to slowly and gently wash me. I liked this special treatment; even though I suspect that he spent more time cleaning my breasts, belly, ass and pussy than was necessary.

The vanilla scent in the air was making me relax, and Keith had stopped washing me and massaged my body from my neck to my toes, the oil in the bath water acting as a lubricant. The tub was so big I was able to turn over and he was able to massage my back and little ass, too.

When he was finished, he let the water start to drain from the tub and took my hand to help me stand in the tub. He took a big fluffy towel and patted my body dry, again taking extra time on his favorite places, much to my delight. He dropped the first towel on the floor and took another big towel and wrapped me in it. He picked me up right out of the tub, carried me to the bed and laid me down. He used the towel to gently dry my feet and lower legs since they were still wet from standing in the tub. I ran my hand across my belly and my skin was warm and soft and smooth, and the scent of vanilla lingered around me.

Keith dropped the towel on the floor and sat on the bed next to me. He was still dressed; he knew that keeping me naked, while he was dressed, humiliated and excited me. He leaned over me and kissed me softly on the lips and then on the cheek, then gently rolled me onto my stomach. I was so relaxed that I just let him move me where ever he wanted me.

I felt him get up from the bed and then I felt his lips on my right ankle and his fingertips softly caressing the back of my lower leg. His lips drifted down across the sole of my foot, his tongue teasing down to my toes. I thought he was going to tickle me again, but he had other plans.

He slowly and softly kissed and licked and nibbled his way up my leg to the back of my knee then, he switched to my other foot and slowly worked his way up. He passed my knee and slowly, teasingly, worked his way up to the little crease where my leg met the little cheek of my ass never missing a square inch of skin. I was getting excited and I could feel my shaved little slit get moist.

He moved back to the other leg starting at the back of my knee and worked his way oh, so slowly, up my leg, but he didn't stop at the top of my leg. He continued up over my little ass and kissed and nibbled my perky ass cheeks. Needless to say, I was starting to get very wet now, and it was hard to stay still while he explored every inch of my naked, hairless body.

After thoroughly exploring the soft cheeks of my ass, he let his tongue drift between them and tickled my puckered little asshole. I quivered and moaned as Keith put his hands on my ass cheeks to spread them and, at the same time, hold me still. His lips and tongue danced along the sensitive sides of the crack of my ass from the top of my ass down until he just missed the beginning of my wet tingling little pussy.

He used his tongue to tickle my poor little asshole one more time sending little shocks down my legs to my toes. Then he moved up along my back and sides, again, not missing a square inch of the back of my body with his lips, tongue, and teeth. When he reached my shoulders and neck, I was beside myself. I was moaning and quivering, and I could feel his warm breath on my ear as he whispered, "Do you know how much I love you?"

I couldn't answer, only moan. I was so relaxed and excited I just gave myself to him to do with as he pleased. He gently turned me over onto my back; he was over me kissing my neck, face and finally my lips, softly and deeply. I tried to wrap my arms around him, but I was so relaxed I couldn't move them fast enough. He was on the move again, this time down my neck and across my shoulders onto my chest.

My breasts were already tingling and my nipples were like little pebbles, hard and sensitive. He kissed, licked and nibbled around my breasts, one to the other, back and forth, working closer and closer to my nipples. Finally, he took one between his lips and sucked gently, then harder. I cried out and arched my back offering my breasts to him like some kind of sacrifice.

As I relaxed, he moved to my other nipple and attached his lips. My backed arched again, offering my body and cried out, "Oh, Keith, you're driving me crazy. Please don't tease me." He kept teasing my nipple until my body relaxed and then he continued his tour down across my bare belly and sides.

He reached my little belly button and teased it with his lips and probed it with his tongue. I was moaning almost constantly now and he had to use his hands to keep me still so he could continue his explorations.

I put my hands on the sides of his head, running my fingers through his soft hair, not to try to stop him, but more to hold on as he slowly moved down my lower belly to the spot that was itching for his attention. He held onto my thighs to keep me still as he worked across my belly, from hip bone to hip bone. He nipped and nibbled making me squeal. He reached the point where he would have encountered hair had he not made me shave my pussy completely bare and I spread my legs in anticipation of his attack on my wet pussy lips.

But Keith wouldn't give me relief that easily. He worked his way down the inside of my thigh right near my wet pussy lips, but he avoided touching my pussy. I still had his head in my hands, but I was too weak to move his lips where I wanted them so desperately.

He worked his way up to my lower belly again and down the other side carefully avoiding my throbbing clit and pussy lips but kissing and nibbling my inner thigh. "Please Keith, don't tease me anymore, I need you so bad." I moaned.

Instead of giving me the satisfaction I needed, he worked his was down my inner thigh, then worked his way over the top of my thigh to the outer part of my thigh, back and forth moving slowly toward my knee. His hair slipped from hands as he moved away from my neglected little hole, and my hands fell uselessly to the bed at my sides.

He worked his way down my left thigh, teasing and kissing, to my knee; then suddenly moved up between my legs only to start the agonizing trip down my right thigh neglecting my wet quaking little pussy. I gasped as he approached my bare little hole, and moaned as he came ever so close only to start his taunting trip down my right thigh.

He passed my knee and worked his way down my lower leg, my ankle and onto my foot. He kissed and licked the top of my foot around to my ticklish arch then down to my little painted toes kissing each one before moving up to my left knee and starting the trip down again.

It seemed like he had been teasing me for hours. Every nerve in my body was super-sensitive to any and all stimulation. Even the air moving across my hard nipples was bombarding my overloaded brain. My body tingled like there were millions of ants crawling all over me and I could feel each one of their little feet touching me.

Keith had reached my foot and he was softly kissing each of my little toes. I was so excited, I was in tears. I never wanted Keith so desperately. Suddenly, he was not touching me. My body was sending so much information to my brain; it took me a few seconds to realize that he had stopped his torment.

Just as suddenly, his mouth was on my bare, open pussy and his tongue was deep inside me. I came hard; the muscles in my stomach, ass and legs tightened so hard they stood out through my skin. The orgasm was on me without warning and took my breath away. I couldn't scream or moan or gasp but his lips and tongue never stopped.

12