My Own Heaven Ch. 19

Story Info
Their arrival at the cabin and first night there.
8.5k words
4.54
37.5k
5

Part 19 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, but I am beginning to wonder if anyone is reading my work. Please leave a comment or send me an email so I know if I should keep writing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

Phil's SUV had a little panel in the roof above the windshield. Okay, so maybe that isn't a big deal. But the fact that it displayed the direction we were traveling, and, more importantly, the outside temperature, fascinated Tina and I. We watched the movie we picked out with one eye, and the digital display with the other.

When we left Tina and Phil's house, the temperature was eighty-one degrees (that's Fahrenheit for those of you who use that other temperature). As we drove toward the mountains, it got up to eighty-three, but as soon as we got to the base of the mountain, it started to drop.

We were making good time, too, according to Phil. By three o'clock, we were off the highway and taking little two lane roads up the mountain. That's when the scenery got interesting. The houses seemed to be built on little plots of land cut out of the dense woods surrounding the road.

Some of the houses had little signs outside of them identifying the goods or services offered by the person living in the house: Tool Sharpening, Firewood, Dog Groomer, and Chain Saw Repair, just to name a few. It was like we changed time zones, and had to set our watches back about...fifty years.

As we got further up the mountain, we started to see piles of snow on the sides of the road and the thermometer read fifty-four degrees and it was almost four in the afternoon, the hottest part of the day. We stopped at "Frank's General Store", which was also the only gas station between the highway and Keith's cabin. We all got out to stretch our legs, and meet the owner, Frank – what a surprise. Frank was nice man; he didn't look at all like the seventy-two years old that he kept telling us he was.

He was glad to see Keith, and, while Phil gassed up the car, Keith, Tina and I went into the store to look around. It was like the general store you see in the old movies. Old wooden shelves, big wooden barrels, even a big, old cash register with a crank on the side.

Frank told Keith that the cabin was stocked up like he asked, and if we needed anything, just let him know. He said they were expecting snow tonight, only about four to six inches, but it was good thing we brought up the SUV. We piled back into the car and we were off on the short last leg of our journey.

After about ten minutes we pulled off of the paved road and onto a gravel road. There was a sign that said, "Private Property – No Hunting." I asked who owns this property and Keith said, "We do. I bought almost a thousand acres about four years ago. It's not fenced because fences interfere with the animals, but there are signs posted marking it as private property. Since there is no hunting, we rarely see anybody up here."

After about a half-mile, the gravel road turned into a dirt road and after another half-mile we turned into a clearing and there was the cabin. It was almost four-thirty and the temperature was forty-nine degrees.

The cabin was really big, but it was a still a log cabin. I guessed we were going to spend the weekend roughin' it. There was a lake about fifty yards to the west with a little dock and a path that led from the dock to a large porch on the front of the cabin. Phil pulled the car up next to the cabin so we could walk up the side steps onto the porch.

The guys were getting the bags out of the back of the car; Tina and I walked up onto the porch. It was cold, but not bitterly cold and I began to wonder if the snow suits wouldn't be overdoing it. Then again, Frank said it was going to snow tonight.

The wooden porch looked old but well maintained. No broken slats, or splintered wood. In the summer, you could walk barefoot out here without fear of getting a splinter. Tina and I tried to look inside, but there were curtains on the windows. We looked at each other and we both said, "I hope there's indoor plumbing." and started to laugh.

Keith yelled up to us, "The door should be open. Go ahead in and leave the door open for us."

We went to the door and Tina opened it and walked in with me behind her. We both stopped and looked around in shock. It was hard to believe that this was the inside of the same cabin we saw from the road. It was big, beautiful and ultra modern.

On the far wall, there was a giant stone fireplace with chairs and a sofa facing it and the traditional bearskin rug in front and some other furry rugs scattered around. Above the fireplace was a not so traditional wide screen flat panel television. There was a modern, eat-in kitchen and a dining area, Rugs on the floor in the living room and hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining area.

Keith and Phil stumbled in carrying the bags. "We're only going to be here for three days." Phil said, "Why do they need so much stuff?"

"Come on, Heather, I'll show you the bedroom." Keith said, carrying the bags. He walked toward a set of steps that went up one side of the cabin. "There are two bedrooms and a bath up on this side and two more bedrooms and a bath on the other side." he said nodding to the other side of the cabin.

Phil was carrying their bags toward the set of stairs on the other side of the cabin. 'At least we'll have separate baths and some privacy in bed at night' I thought to myself. I offered to take the garment bag from Keith but he said he was fine; it's a macho guy thing.

We got to the top of the stairs and walked down the walkway, like a catwalk, that overlooked the entire first level of the cabin. It had a beautiful redwood rail with posts every eight feet or so. It reminded me of the saloons in the old cowboy movies; somebody always gets shot off the walkway and falls over the rail and onto a bunch of cowboys sitting at a poker table.

We walked past an open door; it was a nice sized bedroom with what looked like a queen sized bed. We walked to the end of the catwalk and through a door into a huge bedroom. There was beautiful wood furniture, closets and a king size bed, and a beautiful area rug over the hardwood floors.

Opposite the door we came in, there were big sliding glass door leading to a small wooden deck. There were two redwood chairs and a redwood table on the deck. It would be great to sit out there in the summer and watch the sun go down over the lake; right now, it was about fifty degrees out and a bit chilly to be sitting out there.

On the wall where we came in was the bed and, of course the door out of the bedroom. On the opposite side of the bed on the same wall was the door to the bathroom. The bathroom was modern with a big vanity, sink, bathtub, a stall shower big enough for two, and mirrors, lots of mirrors, a girl can't have enough mirrors.

From the outside, this place looked like a big hunter's cabin; but inside it was like a five star hotel. The fears Tina and I had about "roughing it" were unnecessary. This was going to be a great weekend.

Keith put the bags on the bed and we started unpacking. He took my dress out of the garment bag and hung it in one of the closets; I hung what few things I had that needed to be hung in the same closet. I put the rest of my things in the drawers of one of the chest of drawers while Keith put his things in the other closet and chest of drawers.

I noticed a leather bag, the size of a briefcase in Keith's suitcase. He took it out of his suitcase and put it in his closet, but never opened it. I remembered he had to pack a few "last minute things" that he didn't want me to see. My pussy tingled as I thought about what could be in that bag.

"Why don't you get undressed, take a shower and come on down while Phil and I decide what to make for dinner?" he said.

"Great!" I said, thinking a shower would be nice after work and sitting in the car for over four hours.

The shower was wonderful. Somehow, the water felt different. I later found out it was well water, pumped from underground, filtered and softened. It was plenty hot. In fact, the whole house was very warm; there had to be a heating system other than the fireplace downstairs.

I threw on some skimpy underwear, a pair of jeans and a blouse and went downstairs. I didn't bother with shoes since it was nice and warm in the house, most of the floors had rugs, and we weren't going anywhere. I was walking down the steps when I noticed Tina standing in the kitchen wearing slacks, a sweater and low heel shoes. She had her hands clasped behind her back and she was looking down at her feet.

I walked into the kitchen to ask what was wrong when Keith looked at Phil, "Apparently neither of our girls can follow simple instructions." Phil was nodding in agreement.

Confused, I looked at Keith, but before I could say anything he said, "I told you, and Phil told Tina, to get undressed, shower and come down here, isn't that correct?"

"Yes," I said, "And that's what I did." I answered not understanding what the problem was. As the words left my mouth, I realized what I had said. Tina was right; this weekend was going to be our submissive weekend. We were going to be Keith and Phil's little sex toys all weekend. I got butterflies in my stomach, but my pussy tingled, too.

Keith told me, and Phil told Tina, to get undressed, shower and come down. They didn't tell us to get dressed. They wanted us both naked. That's why the cabin was so warm. "I'm sorry sir, may we go upstairs, get undressed and come back down naked, as we were told?"

Tina looked up at me and her eyes lit up when I said that. Apparently, she didn't pick up on what we had done wrong and she was told to wait until I came down to see if I could figure it out.

"You and Tina will go up and strip naked, and I mean NAKED," Phil said, "While we decide on an appropriate punishment."

I took off for the stairs. It took Tina a few seconds to move, so Phil smacked her on the ass and that got her moving with a yelp. I ran up to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and put them in the drawers.

Keith knew how humiliating it was for me to be naked in front of him when he was dressed; now I was going to naked in front him and Phil. Tina was going to be there, but she would be naked, too, so it might not be as bad. I got to the bottom of the stairs as Tina came out of her bedroom. I got to the kitchen area and stopped and watched her naked body jiggle down the steps. She was a beautiful, sexy woman.

When we were both in the kitchen, Keith said, "We have decided that an appropriate punishment would be having both of you walk the line."

I had no idea what that meant, but I was sure I would soon find out. "And to make it interesting," he continued, "The first one of you to finish, will be allowed to wear underwear for the rest of the evening."

Before I or Tina could ask what "walk the line" meant the guys had wrist cuffs out; Phil was approaching Tina, and Keith was attaching the cuffs to my wrists. I was starting to feel a tingle between my legs and my nipples were hard.

When our wrist cuffs were buckled, they locked our wrists behind our backs and walked us to the window at the front of the cabin. Keith had us look out the window and said, "You see those ropes stretched between those trees?" He continued without waiting for an answer, "Each rope is twenty-seven feet long with knots every twelve inches; that's twenty-five knots."

Out the window, we could see the ropes. They each started on different trees but they were both tied to one tree, kind of making a horizontal "V" pointing away from the house toward the lake. One rope seemed a little higher, but other than that, they seemed identical.

"You will each be placed at one of the trees, with the rope running between your legs." he continued calmly. "You will go from your tree, to the tree in the middle and then backwards to your starting point. The first one to walk the line, from one end to the other and back, will be the winner."

"But it's freezing out there!" Tina wailed.

"Not exactly," Keith said, looking out the window at the thermometer on the front porch, "Its forty-eight degrees. Phil, would you grab my coat?"

They were taking us outside naked and Keith wanted his coat. They were going to make us perform some silly stunt for their amusement, and make us compete against each other. Keith and Phil put on their coats and took us by the arms and led us to the door.

Phil opened the door and they led us out on the porch. God, it was cold. It was like walking into a refrigerator, but naked, and it was a huge refrigerator. I don't know what was worse, the cold air on my bare body or the cold ground on my bare feet.

Keith led me to one tree and Phil led Tina to the other. As we got close, I could see that the rope was higher than it appeared to be from the cabin window and Tina's was a little higher than mine. I was shivering now and as we got to the tree, Keith lifted me, throwing one of my legs over the rope and setting me down.

The rope came almost waist high on me if I were standing next to it. Unfortunately, I was standing with the rope between my legs rubbing into my hairless, unprotected pussy. I went up on my tiptoes and leaned back onto the tree to try to relieve the rope pressing into my pussy lips. I could see why Tina's rope was a little higher than mine since she was a little taller than me.

"Oh god, please Keith, don't make me do this." I begged. I could hear Tina wail, too but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

I quickly tried to evaluate my situation. I was standing with a knotted rope between my bare legs pressing into my shaved little pussy. I was going to have to walk from this tree to the tree where both ropes were tied, about thirty feet. Between me and the other tree were twenty-five knots in the rope, each about a foot apart, which I was going to have to get over. Each knot was going to punish my poor little pussy. Then I was going to have to do the whole thing again – backwards. The only relief I could see was, as I got to the middle of the rope, the tension against my bare pussy would be less as the rope naturally sagged between the trees even though the rope was very taut.

I was starting to shiver from the cold and my legs were starting to shake from staying on my toes to try and save my pussy from the pain of the rope. Keith said, "Don't forget, the one who completes the course last, will stay naked for the rest of the night. Are you ready ladies?"

"Keith, please. I'm so cold and the rope is digging into my pussy. Please don't make me do this." I begged.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention, you will not go back inside, win or lose, until you complete your walk." he said, zipping up his coat to the top.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" Keith shouted.

I pushed myself off of the tree and tried to stay on my toes as I went over the first knot. Even though I tried to go even higher on my cold little toes, the knot rubbed against my clit as I went over it. If I stopped, the knot pushed into my poor little hole. There was some kind of lubricant on the rope, which took away roughness of the rope, but the lubricant was very cold from sitting outside.

As I moved forward, the knot passed between the cheeks of my ass giving me a thrill I was not expecting. The rope was really cold between my legs and there were twenty four knots to go. I started walking on my toes struggling over the knots as they passed teasingly over my clit and pussy lips and spreading the cheeks of my cute little ass.

I looked over at Tina and she was a little ahead of me. I was getting closer to the center of the rope, and I hoped to be able to go faster as I got to where the rope sagged between the trees. I was cold and really humiliated, but excited, too. I could imagine how I looked, naked with my hands locked behind my back, a knotted rope passing between my naked thighs, shivering in the cold, tiptoeing over the knots from one tree to another.

As I got closer to the middle of the rope, I realized that the pressure of the rope was not easing like I thought it would. The ground was not level! There was a little valley between the trees so that as the rope sagged, the ground got lower and the pressure on my poor little pussy stayed the same. Now, I hoped the ground rose up as I got closer to the other tree or my poor bare pussy and clit were really going to get punished.

As I passed the halfway point Tina and I were about even. I was really cold now and my feet were freezing because the grass was wet. I looked over at Keith and he was enjoying my torture. He was close to me and even in the fading sunlight, I could see him looking at me like he was planning how he would have me when the contest was over.

He was teasing me; telling me how great I looked, naked in the woods. How cute my little ass cheeks and tits looked all red from the cold, and how sexy my legs looked all stretched with my toes pointed like I was wearing high heels. He asked me how it felt to have the rope and the knots moving between my legs and rubbing over my naked pussy and clit. I don't know if it was the talk or all the 'activity' between my legs, but I was getting really excited.

I noticed that he kept himself where he would be ready to catch me should I stumble or loose my balance. He wanted to torture me, humiliate me, but he didn't want me to cause myself any serious injury. I knew he would watch over me.

I passed the halfway point, and the ground started to rise again toward the other tree. At least the rope wasn't going to rub against my naked little pussy any harder than it already was. The knots were driving me crazy; I don't know whether they were good or bad. I could feel the cold rope as it passed between my pussy lips, but the knots rubbed up against my clit even though I tried to raise myself over them sending little shockwaves down my legs and up to my cold little nipples.

As I approached the tree, and the end of the first part of our race; I could hear Tina yelping and begging Phil to stop because she was going as fast as she could. I looked over to Tina and she was a little behind me now. Phil had picked up a short, thin stick and was flicking it across Tina's bare ass to get her to move faster. He wasn't hitting her hard, but if Tina's bare ass was as cold as mine, I'm sure it stung something terrible.

I finally reached the tree, and as I went over the last knot my tits rubbed up against the tree. I moaned as my freezing, rock hard nipples rubbed against the cold, rough bark. I looked over and Tina still had a few more knots to go. I was surprised I was ahead of her since she seemed to like pain so much more than me.

Keith was watching my face as I started to move backwards on my aching tiptoes. I hit the first knot and got another shock. Going forward, the knots rubbed against my clit then across my little pussy and rubbed between the bottoms of the cheeks of my ass. Going backwards, the knot spread my ass cheeks enough so the knot pushed between the cheeks of my ass and scraped against my puckered little asshole.

My eyes got big and I gasped and shivered as the cold knot passed over my asshole, spread the lips of my pussy, rubbed into my quivering little hole and then across my clit. Little shocks flew down my legs to my cold pointed toes and I could feel the wetness forming between my legs.

'Oh, my god,' I thought, 'I have to do that twenty-four more times.' I tried to keep moving backwards but I was going slower because, in addition to the pain, there was the teasing pleasure of the knots on my most private parts.

At one point, I had to come down off of my toes. The ground was really cold and wet on my bare feet, and you know how sensitive my feet are. Standing with my feet flat also pressed the rope harder into my tender pussy, and, just my luck, I stopped with a knot right at my shaved little hole. The cold knot pushed up into my hole and I gasped and shuddered at the sudden invasion of my body.