My Own Heaven Ch. 25

Story Info
They start their last day at the cabin.
7.9k words
4.42
43.3k
9

Part 25 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Sunday was the last day of our little vacation, and I started it out, as all good vacation days do, by lying in bed. When I woke up and looked at the clock it was after ten. I couldn't remember the last time I slept this late. Of course, I had a very late and very busy night.

Keith was up, out of bed and, I guess, off doing something already; I didn't even hear him get up. I should have gotten up, too, but the bed felt so comfortable; I just lay in bed and went over what happened -- what was done to me -- the night before.

When we got back to the cabin, Keith was like an animal. That may have been the best part. I love it when he wants me so bad he can't wait and just takes me. Last night he wanted me really bad and he took me... hard -- and more than once. Needless to say, I slept really good.

As I lay in bed, I ran my hands down my body, over my breasts and belly, avoiding my shaved pussy since Keith wasn't in bed with me to finish anything I started, and down over my thighs. I stopped at mid thigh when I realized that I still had my stockings on. I could feel the lacey trim on my thighs where the elastic holds them up. At least, he took the vibrator out of my poor pussy before he fucked me.

Keith took off the white wrist cuffs in the car on the way back to the cabin. At some point, while he was ravaging my defenseless body, he took off my high heels. I'm not sure exactly when that happened. I know the first time he fucked me, I had them on. He bent me over the side of the bed with my little ass in the air and my pussy open and available as he pounded his big cock into me. The high heels gave my little ass just the right 'lift', he told me.

Later, he had me on my back, my legs on his shoulders and I could see my stockinged feet as he drove his cock into my vulnerable, upturned, little pussy. He fucked me so hard, when my orgasm hit me, my toes curled and my legs trembled. I think he fucked me in every possible position, and some that, before last night, I thought were impossible. Just thinking about all that he had done to me, or made me do, had me all warm and tingly again.

As I lay there reminiscing, Keith came into the bedroom and saw that I was up. "Good morning, Kitten." he said, as he sat on the bed and kissed my cheek, "Are you ready for coffee?"

"Mmmm Hmmm" I replied nodding my head and stretching. Keith went to get the coffee and I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom where I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at my naked body. I decided to leave the stockings on. You never know what Keith has in mind and he likes the feel of my legs in stockings around his waist... or his head.

I jumped back in bed and pulled the covers up over me just in time. Keith came in with a tray holding coffee, mugs, cream and sugar.

I sat up in bed, modestly keeping my naked body covered with the comforter. Silly, I know, when you consider Keith has seen, touched and tasted every inch of my body, but a girl loves the mystique of modesty.

Keith poured us coffee and he handed me a mug and sat on the bed, "Did you have a good time last night?" he asked with that smile on his face.

I giggled, "You know I did."

"Sometimes, it seems like you really want it to stop." Keith said.

"While you're doing things to me, or you're making me do things, sometimes I do -- but at the same time, I don't, and I want you to make me do more. And begging you to stop, or pleading with you not to do something to me, only excites me more when you do it. I can't explain it." I blushed.

"You don't have to explain." he smiled, "As long as you're happy, and you know I'll always protect you."

"Keith," I said, suddenly serious, "that brings up something I need to ask you about."

"Sure, go ahead." he said, picking up on my change of tone.

"I know you'll always protect me, but last night... well, last night we met those guys in the lounge, and there were six of them." I paused to organize my thoughts. "You let them do things to me, and then, you made me strip naked and tortured me and made me cum in front of them."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" he asked, but he didn't seem concerned. "I promised that if I made you let strangers see you... exposed, it would seem accidental or if I let them touch you, it would be people we'll never see again."

"Yes, but these were six strange men." I protested. "I know you'll protect me, but letting those strange men touch me in the most intimate ways. What if they decided to do things to me that we didn't want to happen, I was worried that you wouldn't be able to stop them."

"Oh, Kitten," he whispered, leaning in toward me and kissing my forehead, "I would never put you in a position where you could be injured, or you would be in danger."

"But, Keith," I said, now a little annoyed. "What if they got out of control? Something really bad could have happened."

Keith smiled, which annoyed me even more. "Tina was right." he said with a little nod of his head, "She said you had no idea what was going on, and she was right."

"Right about what; what was going on?" I demanded.

"Clam down, Kitten." he said putting his hand on the covers and gently giving my thigh a little squeeze. "Do you remember Jack?"

"From last night? The professor; the coach for the guy's sailboat team." I answered wondering how all this was connected.

"Yes, he's a college professor, and he does coach the sailboat crew." Keith said. "Tina recognized Jack right away, but we told her not to tell you. Since she figured out they weren't total strangers we didn't do everything to Tina that Phil had planned."

Wow, considering what I saw them doing to Tina last night, and what Keith did to me; I was afraid to think about what else they had planned to do. But, that wasn't important right now. "I met him before? I don't remember him." I said.

"You may have been a bit distracted." he smiled. "Jack was at the poker game, and he was there the night you danced on the pole for me. He may have given you a different name, but he is a member of our little group."

Suddenly, I remembered when Jack kissed me goodbye, he said it was nice to see me 'again' and that he looked forward to seeing me soon. "So they weren't really strangers, they were members of your club?"

"Well, not exactly. Jack is a member of our group, and he is a professor of economics, and the advisor for the sailing club, and the coach of the crew that won the trophy. Didn't you think it was little odd that the school was sending a sailing crew, a summer sport, to a winter ski lodge as a reward for winning a competition?" Keith asked, his little smile growing across his face.

"I didn't even think about it, but now that you say it that way, it is kind of silly. So they are all members of your group." I said feeling relieved.

"No, Jack is a member of the group. The five young men really are a crew from the school's sailing club who probably think they are the luckiest guys in the world this morning. In fact, Phil, Jack and I set up the whole trip; the school had nothing to do with it." Keith laughed.

"So, the five young guys didn't know what was going to happen, and still don't know it was all set up?" I asked finally starting to get the story straight.

"Much like you didn't know, they didn't know. Phil was concerned that you would recognize Jack, but I was sure that when you met Jack before, you were much too... busy to remember him. I can see that I was right."

"And the five college guys had no idea who we were." I said softly, blushing again flashing back to what Keith had me doing the other two times I had 'met' Jack. I was amazed and flattered by the effort Keith and Phil put into fulfilling fantasies for me and Tina.

"Nope and still don't, and never will. But I bet they will spend a lot of time uhm... reliving their evening with you and Tina." he chuckled.

I blushed even more, thinking about those five cute college guys masturbating over me and the things they did to me - and wanted to do to me. "So you had complete control all the time?"

"Absolutely, I would never, ever put you in any position where you weren't completely safe. I'll always be in control of what happens to you." He said softly squeezing my thigh again. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep teasing, torturing and humiliating you."

"Why, Mr. Monroe, just what do you intend to do to me?" I asked, putting the hand holding the covers in front of me to my cheek 'accidently' letting the covers fall into my lap exposing my naked breasts.

Keith took the coffee mug from my hand and put it back on the tray. He moved closer to me and leaned in and kissed me. As I put my arms around his neck he took a nipple between the thumb and finger of each hand and squeezed hard enough to send electric tingles from my nipples to my bare pussy. I moaned into his mouth and wriggled my body, pulling on my tender nipples and making the tingling between my nipples and my pussy intensify.

He released my nipples and I moaned again. With my arms still around his neck, he stood up, pulling me out from under the covers in all my naked glory. He wrapped his arms around me and broke his kiss. "You need to take off those stockings; remember you're not permitted clothes in the cabin. Get yourself ready and come downstairs, Phil and I are making brunch. You still have one more day left in your weekend."

I scrambled off the bed next to him, making sure he got a good look at my naked charms. I got up on tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek making sure that my breasts and naked belly and thighs rubbed up against him, and scampered off towards the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair and my body, especially the places I knew Keith was going to be most interested in using today. I wasn't sore anywhere, which was amazing considering my ass, breasts and pussy were manhandled by six men.

I did my hair and added just a touch of makeup. I considered using makeup on my nipples and pussy lips, just to make them stand out, but I decided to save that for another day. One more check of my naked body in the mirror and I headed downstairs.

The guys were busy in the kitchen and Tina was sitting at the table so I joined her. She was as naked as I was, sitting there drinking coffee like it was the most normal thing in the world. Well for us, it was the most normal thing in the world. When Keith and I were at home alone, I wore just high heels or an occasional special outfit or piece of lingerie, because that's the way Keith liked to see me around the house.

While Keith and Phil were preparing brunch, Tina and I had a chance to talk. "Well, you look none the worse for wear." Tina greeted me smiling.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I laughed. "I understand you escaped some uhm... activities because you recognized Jack."

"That's what Phil said," she replied, "but they didn't tell me what I missed exactly. I'm pretty sure that those college guys would have gone home a lot happier if I didn't tell Phil I recognized Jack."

"You think Phil would have let all of those guys fuck you?" I asked a little surprised.

"I'm pretty sure Phil would have made me fuck all those guys. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be ganged banged by total strangers and, if I didn't recognize Jack, that's what I think Phil had in store for me. Didn't it excite you when you thought those guys were complete strangers?"

"Well, it did, but I was little concerned for our safety, even though I trust Keith to protect me. Keith told me who they were so I kinda got my wish and stayed safe, too." I said with a smile.

"One thing I've learned, they keep our safety and well being their number one priority. They've even called off meetings because of some minor thing we would consider insignificant; they would never let any real harm come to us." She lowered her voice and leaned closer, "Of course, they have something planned for us for this afternoon and I'm sure we won't like it while it's happening to us."

Feeling the butterflies in my belly, but keeping my voice low I asked, "What are they going to do to us? Do you know?"

"I'm not sure, but I overheard them say they were going to set up the equipment while we cleaned up after brunch."

"What equipment?" I asked feeling a little quiver in my naked pussy.

Tina didn't get to answer as the guys came over to the table. Sometimes, I'm not sure if it's better to know what's going to happen to me or not, but I know it's not good to have just a little hint and leave the rest to my imagination. Now, all through brunch, I had to think about what equipment the guys were going to use on us to keep them entertained at our expense this afternoon.

The guys made pancakes and little breakfast sausages, warm croissants, cut up fresh fruits, and, of course, coffee. We talked about how beautiful the lodge was, and I said that I would like to go back there again when I can enjoy it and not worry about keeping my clothes on.

We all laughed and decided that we should come back to the cabin, at least for a weekend or maybe even longer and include at least one trip to the lodge in our itinerary. Keith said that the lodge wasn't the only place to see in the area, we could come up for a week and there would be plenty to do, besides teasing and tormenting us girls, that is. The guys said if they were going to spend a whole week here, they would have to have internet service and phones put in the cabin because they couldn't both be away from the office for a week without communications.

We finished eating and Phil said, "We cooked, so you girls can clean up." The butterflies returned to my flat little belly and I looked at Tina as we got up and went into the kitchen.

As happens every time guys cook, the kitchen was a mess. The meal was wonderful, but they dirtied every pot, pan, utensil and flat surface in the kitchen. We knew the guys would have plenty of time to prepare whatever it was they were going to do to us.

I guess I've gotten used to being naked, because cleaning up the kitchen with Tina, both of us naked, felt perfectly normal. While we worked, I asked Tina about her fantasy of being gang-banged by strangers.

"Phil's made me get gang banged before, a few times, but always with members of their group. While it's happening it's fantastic and horrible at the same time." she said. "I'm naked, with a group of men and they want me, it makes me feel so sexy. On the other hand, they use me any way they please, one after another, or two or three - or more - at one time, and they just keep using me. I feel like a total slut, but, at the same time it's so exciting to have all those guys want my body.

"While it's happening, I'm humiliated, but hearing the men groaning, and the things they say to me, and about me to each other, just excites me so much. I guess it's not for everybody, but I love having so many men want me, even though I'm usually sore for the next few days. Of course, Phil loves watching me, and giving the guys ideas about what to do to me. And then he's so affectionate and gentle with me afterwards, too."

"But, why strangers; does it make a difference if you know the men or not?" I asked, now really curious about this.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's that with strangers, I don't know them; and they don't know me." she said with a far away look in her eyes. "They would think I'm just Phil's sub being punished or trained as they use my naked, available body for their pleasure.

"That's why last night would have been perfect if I didn't recognize Jack. I would have thought Phil was giving me to six guys we didn't know, and five of them would have thought the same thing. They could have done what they wanted with me, and I would have had to just endure whatever they did. I know I've loved it when Phil has made me do it with guys in their group, I guess strangers would add the element of the unknown."

I wasn't sure about the part about being with strangers, but the part about being made available to a group of guys got me thinking. I guess it was like Tina said; being the object of desire, lust actually, of a bunch of guys was exciting. I wasn't sure Keith wanted to do anything like that to me, but if he did, I think I would like to try it.

The kitchen was done and we went into the den where the fireplace was roaring and the guys had, indeed, set up some equipment. There were two adjustable silver poles that looked like coat racks, except that each of them had a big thick plastic bag filled with soapy water hanging from the top. Each bag had to hold at least a gallon of water (I later learned it was a gallon and a half). At the foot of each pole was an ottoman from in front of one of the chairs in the den.

Closer to the fireplace was a contraption made of the same type silver poles. At the top, about shoulder high for me and Tina, was what looked like wide bicycle handle bars. Below this, at about waist high, was a fat leather pad about eighteen inches wide by about six inches high and four inches thick, attached to the main pole by another silver pole making the pad stick out about a foot or so from the main pole. The base had two long poles about six inches off the ground extending about two feet on either side of the main pole.

We didn't get a close look at the thing by the fireplace; Phil and Keith took us toward the coat rack looking things. I stood with the ottoman at my feet with the pole to my right and looked over to Tina by the other ottoman about ten feet away. Phil was putting wrist cuffs on her and she had a scared look on her pale face.

Keith took my arm and started to put my black wrist cuffs on my wrists and while he was doing this, I looked closer at the silver pole with the big plastic bag at the top. That was when I noticed hose leading from the plastic bag with the nozzle on the end shaped like a little cock with a big head. I knew why Tina was pale and looked so scared, the guys were going to give us enemas, and from the looks of the size of those bags, they were really going to clean us out.

Tina was talking to Phil. I couldn't hear exactly what she was saying, but I knew she was begging him not to do this to her. I turned to Keith to try to talk him out of this when I heard Phil say, "We need to clean you out for what we have planned to do to you this afternoon."

'Oh my god,' I thought to myself, 'the enema wasn't the plan, it was only the preparation for what they planned to do to us.'

Keith locked my wrists behind my back, a position I was getting used to. I softly asked, "Please sir, what are you going to do to me?"

He stood behind me and leaned his face close to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to give you a nice big enema. Three enemas actually, one soapy one to clean you out, one just for fun, and the last one to oil you up inside. Then, I'm going to take something you've been offering to me for the last month or so."

I gasped and my mind reeled at what Keith had planned for me -- and not just three very large enemas. Keith was going to thoroughly clean out my ass with lots and lots of water, and then he was finally going to fuck me up the ass with his huge cock. My puckered little asshole tightened and quivered just thinking what Keith had in store for it. Little did I know, his huge cock up my ass and Phil's cock up Tina's ass was only part of what they had planned for us.