My Own Heaven Ch. 35

Story Info
Keith makes Heather expose even more of her body.
7.8k words
4.59
39.5k
3

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened – or been done – to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

My Own Heaven

Chapter 35

DaniSub

Keith softly kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me, "We've had a very busy day and it's already after five. I think we should go home and just relax."

"But sir," I whined rubbing my belly against his semi-hard cock, "Exposing myself to all those men got me so... excited. I really need you. Can't we... do something before we leave for home?"

"Well..." he said softly, his cheek resting against the top of my head, "I don't know if you noticed it or not, but you made all those men leave here with an uncomfortable bulge in the front of their pants. They'll go home tonight and fuck their wives or girlfriends raw just thinking about you."

"I saw the bulges in their pants as they said goodbye to me." I giggled, "And, that got me even hotter; knowing that all those men got hard just looking at me. That's why I need for us to do something before we go home." I couldn't believe I had worked myself up to the point that I was begging Keith to fuck me.

"And that's the point." he said still holding me. "None of those men are going to get any relief; at least until they get home. And then, they'll probably have to wait until they go to bed. They can't go home and jump their wives and say they're horny because there was this adorable nineteen year old girl, and they could see right through her dress and when she bent over they could see her ass in a pair unbelievably skimpy panties."

"But, doing all that got me excited, too, daddy. That's why I need you." I whined, his little girl again.

"In fact," he said, holding me by the shoulders at arms length from him. "Since you teased all those men, maybe you should be punished."

This wasn't turning out the way I had hoped at all. "But... daddy... Nooooooo." I whimpered, "You made me do it. I didn't know it would get me so excited. Please, daddy."

Keith ignored my pleas, "In fact, I think I should have made you satisfy all of those men before they left. After all, it was your fault they got so worked up."

I shuddered, thinking about all of the men doing whatever they wanted to do to me. I knew Keith would never let strangers do anything to me unless he had a way to control them and be sure I was protected from disease, but just the thought made me quiver.

"Since they're gone and I can't let them loose on you, another form of punishment is in order." Keith said. Before I could say anything, he continued. "I'm going to take off your bra and panties and we are going to stop on the way home and pick up something for dinner, and you are going in with me to pick it up."

"Oh, no sir, please." I cried, "Without my underwear, if I stand wrong in the light everyone will see right through my dress." I paused for a few seconds, then I grasped the real punishment, "And if I turn or move too fast, my skirt will fly out and everyone will see my naked ass and pussy."

"That's a chance you'll have to take." he said calmly turning me facing away from him.

My cheeks felt warm and the butterflies were going crazy in my stomach; but worse still was the tingling that started in my already wet pussy. Would Keith really do this to me? We both knew all the people in the deli where we usually picked up take out. Would he expose me to people we knew and would see again?

Before I knew it, his hands were up under my skirt. He grabbed my panties at both my hips, pulled down, and, with a yelp from me, my skimpy blue panties were sitting around my ankles. I didn't even get a chance to move and he had the back of my dress open, the top hanging at my waist. He grabbed my bra and pulled it over my head and down my arms. He pulled my hands out of the sleeves of my dress, then pulled my bra off over my hands and let my skimpy blue bra drop to the ground at me feet.

He put my arms back into the sleeves, pulled up the top of my dress and in less than ten seconds, my underwear was off and I was naked under my occasionally see-through dress. He was really going to expose me in public.

While he was buttoning my dress he said, "You better pick up your bra and panties unless you want the cleaning crew to find it tonight when they clean the offices." He finished buttoning my dress and I bent over to step out of panties and pick them and my bra up off the floor. I couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would be to have the cleaners find my underwear on the floor of the conference room.

Keith stepped back to watch me and he chuckled, "You're right. When you bend over, everyone can see your bare ass and pussy."

I gasped, already humiliated and it was only Keith looking at me, and stood up quickly holding my underwear in one hand and pushing down my skirt with the other.

"That reminds me," he said, putting his arm around my waist starting us out of the conference room, "You are not allowed to push your skirt down – under any circumstances."

I couldn't believe he was going to do this to me. In any kind of bright light my dress became translucent; and, with nothing under it, my dress was nothing more than a blue haze covering my nude body. I was scared, no terrified, and I thought, for the first time, about using my safe word.

We got in the car and as we pulled out, Keith called on his cell phone and ordered salads, a bottle of wine and told them we would pick it up. He started to drive and I noticed we weren't going home the usual way. We were heading away from our house.

We never took any of the freeways home; we didn't have to. That was one of the advantages of living close to our offices. I never noticed the traffic before, but sitting in the car with an almost transparent dress on, I noticed every car that pulled next to us. Even though the windows on Keith's car are tinted really dark, in my mind, I was sure everyone that drove next to us, especially the one's who stopped next to us at a traffic light, could look in the car and see my breasts.

At one particularly long light, I started to fold my arms in front of my breasts, and Keith told me to unfold my arms. I did it immediately, and felt my face turn warm and red, positive that anyone looking at us could see my naked breasts.

Finally, we pulled into a parking lot and parked in front of a restaurant I had never seen before. I was relieved that Keith wasn't going to make me expose myself to people we knew, but that didn't calm the butterflies in my stomach. One wrong move on my part and the people in the restaurant would have a great story to tell their friends.

Keith got out of the car, walked around to my side and opened the door for me. I got out carefully, even though no one could see me getting out of the car, not wanting to put my most private parts on display.

As we walked toward the restaurant, the sun, which was going down, was shinning across the front of the restaurant and across the parking lot. I glanced down at my chest and I could see that my dress was doing very little to hide me from anyone who cared to look. Keith took my hand and we walked to the restaurant.

Once inside, I felt a little better since it was fairly dark. The restaurant was more of a sports bar with a small restaurant and we walked over to the take out counter. Keith gave the man behind the counter his name and we were told that our order would only be a few more minutes.

We stepped back from the counter and Keith, still holding my hand, led me over to the window so we could watch the cars in the lot and the people walking by as we waited. I looked back over my shoulder into the restaurant and it seemed like a lot of people were looking at us. It was fairly dark inside, as most bar/restaurants are, so I decided that they, too, were just looking out the window.

After a while, Keith leaned close to my ear, it was pretty noisy, and said, "Boy, the sun is really bright out there for this late in the day."

"Yeah," I said turning to face him going up on the toes of my five inch heels to get closer to his ear, "I think it has something to do with position of the sun and the time of year."

He smiled, and with a shake of his head, said, "I love you, Kitten." and kissed my cheek.

I couldn't imagine what was so funny; and then it hit me. I was standing in front of the restaurant window with the bright sunlight behind me. Now I knew why so many people, mostly the men sitting at the bar, were staring at us – me actually. There was no mirror around to see what all those men could see, but remembering how much of me was on display in front of the windows in the conference room, I was sure there was very little, if anything, left to the men's imagination.

I could feel my cheeks get red; they did that a lot today. Keith was still holding one hand and wouldn't let go. I started to move my free hand to cover myself, but he looked at me and firmly said, "No."

"But sir, everyone can see me." I said trying to keep my voice loud enough for Keith to hear but low enough so no one else would hear us. I was frantic. We were only standing in front of this window for about five minutes or so, but, now I felt like I was standing there for hours. I was sure that while I was standing there, unaware of the show I was putting on; I gave the men at the bar a good look at my nearly naked body from every angle.

Keith leaned down to my ear and said, "You are here to be punished for what you did at the meeting. This is part of your punishment. Men we don't even know, and you will never see again, got to look at your body and dream about what they would do to you."

I was so humiliated. Keith had distracted me and put me in the perfect position to expose myself to all the men at the bar and the people in the restaurant. It was worse now that I knew that they could see me, naked under my dress. To make it even more humiliating, just thinking about the men seeing my body got me excited again and my nipples were like little rocks on the tips of my breasts.

As I already mentioned, my breasts are not big at 34C, but they are beautifully shaped. 'Pert' is the word that describes them the best. But I knew that everyone could see them and they watched my nipples get hard. They knew that exposing my shaved, young body for them got me excited.

I thought I was going to die from embarrassment when the man behind the takeout counter called to Keith bringing even more attention to us. Our order was ready. Still holding my hand, we started toward the counter. At least at the counter the lower part of my body would be hidden from the men in the bar.

Just before we got to the counter, Keith stopped, looked toward the door and said loudly, "Look, honey, they have the sports paper I read. Could you grab me a copy?"

At first, I had no idea what he was talking about. He didn't read any sports paper. In fact, he only glanced at the sports page in the paper that he did read. I looked over at the newspaper rack by the door. The butterflies were back in my stomach and I could feel my pussy get even wetter.

The newspaper, the Sports Ledger, was on the very bottom of the rack. Keith let go of my hand, and walked over to the takeout counter. I knew he was watching me and I knew what he wanted me to do. If I didn't do it, would the punishment be worse than the humiliation? Was I truly that much of an exhibitionist?

I walked over and faced the rack of newspapers with my back to the bar and restaurant. I took a deep breath to steady myself and I bent over, keeping my knees straight. I could feel my skirt ride up in the back exposing most of my bare ass. I kept my legs together to at least try and hide my shaved pussy. After all, these were strangers and not members of Keith's group. Somehow, I felt that I should save something special for Keith's friends.

The newspaper was in the rack pretty tight and I had to use both hands to get hold of it and pull it out. This left me bent over with my bare ass facing all the men in the bar and restaurant longer than I expected. I could hear moans and groans from the men at the bar and one even sighed, "Oh, my god!"

I was so humiliated that when I stood up and walked back to Keith, I was tingling all over and a little light headed. He took the paper from me and paid the man behind the counter for our order and the paper. Keith handed me the bottle of wine and he carried the food and the paper.

As we walked out, he opened the door for me and took my free hand in his as we walked to the car. Just my luck, as soon as we got into the parking lot the wind blew my skirt up baring my ass and pussy for all to see. With Keith holding one hand and the bottle of wine in the other, there was nothing I could do to push my skirt down or cover myself. I looked frantically at Keith. He knew what was happening to me, but instead of letting go of my hand so I could cover myself, he held my hand a little tighter.

I looked back over my shoulder to see if anyone in the restaurant could see me, and, to my horror, we were right outside of the big window I stood in front of earlier. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had an unobstructed view of my naked ass perched atop my long bare legs in my five inch heels.

I tried to get my hand free from Keith's as casually as possible, but he wouldn't let go. It was another twenty feet or so to the car but it seemed like miles to me. The wind kept my skirt up above my waist all the way and I know the men in the bar enjoyed watching my bare ass jiggle all the way. I couldn't help it. There was no way I could walk and not shake my ass in the five inch heels Keith put out for me to wear this morning.

We (finally) got to the car and Keith let go of my hand. I could finally push my skirt down, but I didn't. I'm not sure why I didn't; maybe it was because, like Keith said, I am a true exhibitionist. Or maybe it was because deep down inside, I love being humiliated. Or maybe it was just because Keith made me do it. Or maybe it was all of those reasons and more that I wasn't even aware of yet.

Keith opened the car door for me and I got in the car. I squealed as my bare ass hit the leather seat, it was still cold from the air conditioner; we weren't in the restaurant long enough for the car to get hot. I left my skirt sitting high up on my thighs; just covering my wet, tingling pussy. With the little covering my dress provided, it didn't really matter.

Keith put the food, and his paper, on the floor of the back seat and then got in the car. He stared at my long legs sticking out of my skirt; from high on my smooth thighs to my painted toes in my five inch heels and back again. Then his eyes made the same trip again, only little slower. He loved looking at my legs and I loved the warm feeling I got when he stared them.

He started the car and we pulled out of the parking lot and into traffic. After what Keith did to me at the restaurant, I wasn't concerned about being seen while we drove.

I turned my body a little toward Keith to talk to him... and to tease him with a better view of my legs and what lay just out of sight under my skirt. "Daddy," I asked, his little girl again, "How much of what you did to me today was planned?"

He smiled and glanced at my thighs trying to see under the little bit of skirt that just hid my pussy. "I wouldn't call it a plan exactly." he said softly, "It was more of an outline."

"I don't understand." still his little girl.

"Well, I knew that I was going to make you expose yourself at the meeting. I didn't want you to know about it until it was too late for you to stop it and I had to make sure it seemed like an accident to our guests. But, I must admit I was surprised at how much you enjoyed doing it." that smile I love creeping onto his face.

"I think it was as much you making me do it as it was having all those men looking at me; knowing they were seeing me almost naked and there was nothing I could do about it." I giggled.

"And..." he looked at me sternly, I interrupted him again, "I knew I was going to make you display yourself at the takeout place, but you enjoyed the meeting so much, I decided to get you out of your underwear before we left the office.

"Then, when I saw how excited you got when you realized everyone at the bar could see through your dress when I stood you in front of the window, I made you get the paper. I knew you understood I wanted you to bend over and let the bar see your bare ass."

He paused, so I jumped in. "I let them see my ass, daddy, but I kept my legs closed so they couldn't see my... pussy. I just feel like it's something only the guys in your club should see, unless you make me show it; like when we were at the lodge in the mountains. But how did you know about the take out place; we never went there before?"

"And, we'll probably never go there again; at least not for quite a while. I checked it out a few days ago; I told you I'd never put you in danger and I'd never do anything to damage your reputation. I'm sure Mr. Wagner and all of his men believed you had no idea they could see your body. As far as they're concerned, it was all a happy accident."

"I know you would never let anything really bad happen to me. You put a lot of effort into planning what you do to me... the things you make me do; that's why, even though you humiliate me, and do things to me that really hurt sometimes," I smiled thinking about some of the things he's done to me, "I always feel safe."

"I'm glad you know you're safe with me. Did my little girl like what I did to her today? Did you like being punished?" he asked quickly looking at my legs again.

"Yes, daddy, more than I could have imagined; I was soooo embarrassed. And, the more embarrassed I got, the more excited I got. My poor little pussy is still wet and my nipples are so hard they hurt." I said pushing my breasts out against the thin top of my dress so he could see how hard my nipples were.

"We'll have to do this more often then." he said, "And, I'll have to find ways to do even more things to my little girl."

"Yes daddy, and even harder stuff. Make me do anything you want." I said softly.

We pulled into our driveway and up to the front of the house. Keith got out of the car, walked around to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and he kissed my cheek for no reason. I loved when he does those little things.

"Kitten, you carry the wine and your dress and I'll get the food." he said as he walked to the house to open the front door.

"But... I'm wearing my dress." I said confused. Keith turned and looked at me with that stern daddy look on his face and I understood what he meant. "Yes, daddy." I said contritely.

Our driveway curves up to the house and the house can't be seen from the road because of the trees that surround our property. Keith wanted me to strip my dress off and walk from the car to the front door naked except for my high heels.

I started taking my dress off. I was glad the weather was still warm. It doesn't get really cold in Southern California; at least not as cold as it was at the cabin when he stripped me naked in the snow.

Even though Keith was the only one who could see me, I was embarrassed that he made me walk from the car to the house naked. And, in the back of my mind, there was the fear that someone would come up the driveway and see me. Even this was getting me excited. I knew Keith could see could see I was so wet between my legs that the tops of my thighs near my pussy were moist.

12