My Own Scarlett Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers

There was another thing A could stand for. The most degrading debasing thing I could think of. I now had my own scarlet letter. My A would be for Ass licker. Katie's Ass licker. I leaned forward and licked my student's asshole - the darkened flesh of her crater.

"Oh God, I can't believe you are really doing this," Katie moaned. "You are a kinky bitch, aren't you teach?"

Yes, I was a kinky bitch. I had expected the task to be unpleasant. But other than a slight odor, I relished licking Katie's beautiful ass. The mere thought of my submission sent a thrill of pleasure stabbing through my cunt. I licked harder with her encouragement. I even pressed my face tightly between her firm cheeks and stabbed at her nether opening with my tongue.

"Fuck. . .oh fuck, you dirty - DIRTY - bitch. Ugh - ugh - you are really doing it - fuck it feels good. Oh fuck - more - fuck me with your tongue. Stick you tongue all the way up my filthy asshole"

Her gasps grew ragged and her knees weak. When she collapsed face down on the desk, I had to hold her in place by her hips. I stuck my tongue out from between my lips and pushed my face against her ass, fucking her beautiful bottom with my tongue.

"Ugh - oh gawd - gawd nasty bitch - ugh - dirty dyke - oh oh- you're making me cum. Fuck - you're making me cum."

Her legs came off the ground and danced in the air as she squealed in pleasure. It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

She laid there for a bit, and then she sat back up and tugged her miniskirt back down. Except for a slight flush in her cheeks, she looked as if nothing had ever happened. Me? I knelt there at her feet, breasts raw and scratched, face damp, sweater ruined.

"You can get back in your chair now," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I replied. The honorific slipped out, but her by her look said I knew that she noticed.

Her knowing smile suggested that she had picked up on my comment. "It's your turn now," she said.

I looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"Go on, rub yourself off. Rub your big hairy cunt. You know you want to."

I wasn't going to argue. I did want to. I wanted to so bad it hurt. Besides, she had already seen me do much worse. I unfastened my pants, and made to slip my hand into my panties.

"No, use your other hand."

I slipped my left hand into my panties, my fingers danced around my clit. It was a clumsy dance, as this hand was unfamiliar with the task.

"That's a good girl," she said, handing me a pen. "Because I have a use for this one."

I moaned as I had uncontrollable fantasies of pushing the pen inside of her. However, these hopes were dashed as she began to leaf through my grade book.

"Here we are," she said, laying the book down, and then pointing to her name. She moved her finger over to the first grade. A zero. It was hers.

"You know what to do."

I added a one and a zero in front of the grade she had been given.

"And here. And here."

Another and another. I created a whole row of hundreds. I sold out my profession with every mark of red ink, but I no longer cared. A drop of sweat dangled on the edge of my nose and then fell. It hit my grade book and turned into a puddle of red. Like blood. Further evidence of my crime.

I felt my body warm. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Oh God I was so close. I could feel the tingling start in my toes and fingers.

"You should see yourself." Katie was watching me with amusement. "Your face is all red and your eyes are bulging out of your head. Your big tits are all splotchy. You look like such a big doofus."

Her comments drove me over the edge, my orgasm bloomed into full blossom. Oh sweet Jesus it poured through every inch of my body and claimed my soul. I grabbed Katie's hand, and held it to my mouth. I sucked her soiled fingers, cleaning every drop of her honey from each digit.

I opened my eyes after I came down from my orgasm. Katie tilted my head up so that I was forced to look at her.

"I own you now, don't I, Dr. Anderson?" My young student said with a knowing smile.

'A' was for all. As in all of me. Mind, body, and soul. It was four o'clock, and I was marked for life. I wore my husband's ring, but I belonged to this girl, my wonderful wicked student.

"Yes, I am yours. . ."

Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers
12