My Own Story

Story Info
A very private dream I've been having for a long time.
2.6k words
3.79
57.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What better way to start getting to know people here,than writing about myself and my dreams. It all started when I was a young girl in my teens. I had frequent dreams - I was older, in the Egyptian desert near the pyramids on an archaeological dig. My father was a paeleontologist and my mom was a museum archivist, so my home was full of pictures, statues and things from Egypt. It didn't occur to me that there was anything strange about my dreams, I thought dreaming about Egypt was probably natural considering my surroundings. But as I got older, the blanks in my dream where I used to wake up, started to fill in. When I reached my early 20's (I'm now 32), I realized I was dreaming about something very different than just digging in the dirt looking for artifacts - something very different.

I dream I'm on a dig in Giza, Egypt, where all the pyramids are. We're digging up miniature dolls called Ushabti, little clay people, so we think we're digging at a grave site. They were often buried to help the dead in the afterlife, like little clay slaves. I'm always dressed the same way - khaki colored shorts, baggy white shirt, and military style boots, to protect my feet from the hot desert sands. Day turns to night, and a generator runs our spotlights so we can work into the night. Something happens, and the lights go out. Everyone starts complaining about the Arab helpers not keeping the generator gassed up, and I walk back towards my tent. But I never make it. Two men come from each side of my tent and grab me, one putting a knife against my throat while the other gags me with a strip of fabric hanging from his belt. They drag me to a truck and throw me in the back, one of them putting chains on my ankles and my hands behind my back before they lock the back and we start moving deeper and deeper into the dark desert.

They drive for hours and hours, bumping me from side to side in the back as we pass over bumps and dunes in the sand. I keep trying to break free from their chains, but now I'm too tired to put up a fight, and just sit in the back crying, wondering where they were taking me, and why they didn't try to do things with me. I started thinking that maybe I was gonna be held for ransom, but I couldn't stop thinking why me?. I was just about to fall asleep from the heat and the strugling, when the truck stopped abruptly. The two men opened the back of the truck and dragged me out of the back and shuffled me towards a huge stone palace. They lead me inside, and another man closes the door. I'm in a hot and steamy room with a pool sunken in the floor, and women washing clothes and bathing. None of them look at me, none of the other women want to help me. One of the men pulls the chains tight behind my back while the other takes his knife and cuts my clothes off - first my shorts, then my blouse, my bra and last my panties. He pushes me to the floor, and I fall on my behind, exposed, helpless and crying. The first guy takes off my chains and ties my wrists to two spikes in the floor while the other holds me down, and then he ties my ankles to two other spikes, making me spreadeagle on the cold, wet floor.

One of the men then gets a mop and a bucket of soapy water, with suds rising up out of it, while the other fetches a brush from the wall and starts brushing the suds into my hair. I try to scream but no one hears me with the gag over my mouth. The guy with the mop dips it into the bucket and runs it over my body from head to toe, paying extra attention to my breasts and my crotch, before the man with the brush moves to my feet and starts brushing suds into my pubic hair so roughly, it feels like he's gonna break my skin. Then he stops, and the other man hands him a razor as he stoops down and very gently holds my pussy lips while the other shaves me. I'm crying and shaking and the man shaving me reaches up and slaps me and says

"Stop moving or i might cut!"

My body freezes as I hear his words, knowing he is right. The other man starts to rub my clitoris, and the guy shaving me says

"Stop! No one must touch the girl. Only the prince!"

The man stops rubbing me and lets the other guy finish shaving me. I know now that they won't hurt me, so in a kinda strange way I start to relax and let them clean me up. I don't worry so much about them anymore, but now I start to worry about the prince. They untie me from the spikes and flip me over on my front and mop down my back, before standing me up and rinsing me off. They chain my hands and feet behind my back and one of the men points to what looks like a jail cell, a small stone room with bars, and tells me to get in, so I shuffle into the room and they lock the bars.

Some time later, three men come with a cart with a tablecloth over it, with food on top, and open the cell and bring it in to me.

"Eat!"

One of them commands as he takes off my gag, as another unchains my hands while the third stands by the bars watching. I look at the food but can't eat any. The man barks,

"Eat! The prince wishes!"

When I refuse he pulls the cloth off the cart and says

"See these things....these things will teach you if you don't eat!"

I can't really see what's on the cart because it's too dark, but I feel one of the men grabbing me from behind and chaining me up to the wall. The man who was by the door, now locks it and stands outside while the other one gets a whip from the bottom of the cart. He shouts,

"If you don't taste the princes food, you'll taste his whip"

The other man puts a forkful of food by my lips. I open my mouth and he puts the food in, and I spit it out.

"You dare spit in the face of the prince's hospitality?"

he shouts, as he brings back the whip and crashes it against my bare chest. CRACK!! The whip makes a sound in the air before it hits my flesh with a SLAP! I scream but the men laugh, and he lashes me again with the whip. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Pausing for a moment, he walks up to me and takes my breasts in his hand, and says "See what you make the prince do? Now stop crying!". I can't stop crying, and the man goes back to the cart and says,

"I'll give you something to cry about!"

Pulling out what looks like battery jumper cables from a car, and opens the jaws of the red clamp and forces it over my nipple, closing it over me with his hand. I scream so loud he rolls up the gag that's now on the floor and puts it in my mouth.

"You'll learn to stop crying!"

Bringing the black clamp on my other nipple, tearing it into my breast. Looking down I see blood on both breasts, and start crying more, the salty tears running down my breasts, but curiously I'm not feeling any pain now, my breasts feeling numb until he flicks a switch on the cart..ZZZZAP..I feel the shock going through my entire body, my body flexing uncontrollably against the thrust of the electricity. ZZZZAP again, and my body straightens violently as the pulsating electricity flows through me. The man looks....

"Good, you're not crying now. You will learn when you can cry, slave".

He gently removes the clamps from my nipple, as the other man tends to my breasts with medicine from the cart.

"You will do as you're told now" he says with a smile, as if waiting for a response. I nod my head. Smiling, he pulls the cloth from out of my mouth. He unchains me and points at the food. The other guy throws the food on the floor.

"Eat"

I go on my hands and knees and eat. They leave the cell. Exhausted, I fall asleep naked on the cold floor.

Morning comes, and I am greeted by the prince.

"I hope you've been treated well?" he asks.

My whole body is shaking at the sight of him, as I wonder what would happen if I said no to him. I say

"Yes Sir"

"Good" he replies. "I hear you refused my hospitality last night and wouldn't eat?"

"Sorry Sir", I replied.

"If you do as I ask, you will be treated well. You won't refuse again, will you?"

"No Sir"

With that, the prince motions one of his men to open the bars and let me out.

"Come, girl, come" he beckons.

I slowly move towards him.

"Yes, you will do very nicely"

Looking at my breasts, he asks

"Who marked the girl?"

"It was I, Mustafah" one of them replied.

"Take Mustafah to the jail...he will not come out for a year. Be gone".

With that, he was ushered away.

"I will not stand for that my dear" the prince said. Smiling at the prince, I thank him.

"No need to thank me child, only I have the right to mark you".

Taking my breasts in his hands, he says

"These are almost pierced. Fetch my doctor, he will finish"

I start to move away.

"Do you dare deny me to my face girl?"

"No sir"

"Good. You will be pierced my dear"

With that, he leads me outside, through a courtyard, passed the men, women and children working for the prince.

"You like the sunlight?" he asks. I simply nod.

"Good. You will be naked for me at all times". Not wanting to incur his wrath, I reply

"Yes Sir"

He leads me to his private chamber where his doctor is waiting.

"Here is the girl" he says.

"I see" says the doctor.

The doctor walks up to me and examines my breasts.

"Hmmmm....I see the holes go almost through sir....you want me to stitch them so they will heal sir?"

"No doctor. I want you to make the holes all the way so my blacksmith can make rings for her"

"Very good sir" the doctor replies

"Before you do that, I want to know if my men defiled her" he asks the doctor.

The doctor reaches into his bag and takes out a speculum and asks me to lay down with my legs up on the bed. I do as I am asked, and the doctor examines me.

"No Sir, there are no signs of recent penetration" the doctor responds.

The prince smiles at me and says

"No one will touch you but for me".

I whimper, softly weeping. The doctor sprays some antiseptic on my nipples and injects something behind them to make them numb before he uses a scalpel to make the holes made by the clamps go through my breasts.

"Why are you crying, surely you cannot feel?" asks the prince.

"No Sir, I am just sad", I reply.

"You will like being my slave. Give it time"

"Doctor, while you are here, I want you to make another hole here", he says, pointing to my clitoris.

"Yes Sir" he replies, as he finishes with my breasts and moves on down to my pussy.

"Just one, Sir?" he asks.

"Yes, behind that thing" the prince responds.

"Yes Sir"

Taking another needle, the doctor numbs my clitoris and goes to work.

"Fetch me my smith, tell him I need two bull rings, NOW!"

The guard runs and comes back with the rings and the blacksmith. The prince slides the rings through the holes behind my nipples, and the smith uses the tool he brought with him to close the rings. The prince gives them a little twist and says

"You must turn these rings several times a day girl". I acknowledge.

The prince takes a gold watch on a chain from his pocket and gives it to the smith.

"See the bar that holds it in my button? I want you to take the chain off it so that I may use the gold bar for her".

The smith tells the prince he can cut the chain off with the tools he has, and the prince tells him to do it. When it's done, the prince tells me to stand up, and inserts the bar behind my clitoris.

"This is from me to you to show you are prized" the prince says.

Not knowing what to say, I whimper softly

"Thank you Sir"

The prince smiles and sends his people away, but not before he's whispered something to the blacksmith.

"Soon, you will rest girl, but for now we have one last thing to do. Come!"

The prince smiles, as he gently takes my hand. Following him by his side, we walk through the courtyard and into a cattle shed. The blacksmith is waiting there for us. There is a glowing piece of metal in a fire in the corner of the room. The blacksmith fetches it.

"This is my sign, to show you belong to me" the prince says.

I start to cry. The prince tells me it's the last thing I will have to have, and tells me if I don't do it wilingly, he will order his men to tie me down for him to do it anyway. I sniff and nod my head, as the prince takes the cattle brand in his hand and tells me to bend over. I bend over, and SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear and feel my flesh sizzle as he pushes it swiftly into my left butt cheek. ARGHHHHHH! I scream, as the prince pulls it away, and rubs his hand on my wet face.

"There, girl, the pain won't last, and the doctor will make sure you are ok. Only one more to go"

"One more to go?" I ask.

As the prince turns to me, I try to move away, and two men come from outside the door and hold me at my sides.

"One more" the prince says, as he heats the iron up, before bringing it slowly in front of me.

"Stay still or it will be worse" he says, as he aims the brand over my right breast.

SHHHHHH!!!!! I scream with pain and struggle free. The prince stares at me, and I stop moving.

"That was it child. You are now mine in every way. You are free to go wherever you chose, to talk to whoever you chose. But you must do exactly as I say, you are now my slave. If you try to leave here, you will be hunted. Now go to my chamber and sleep child, sleep. You are safe here. No one will hurt you. You are mine"

With that, I walk away sobbing, towards the chamber where I fall asleep.

Thats where my dream always ends. When I fall asleep in the prince's chambers, is when I wake up from the dream. If anyone wants to continue or make a thread of stories from here, I'd like that very much. Thank you for allowing me to share

(arabesque)