My Passion for Mustang GTs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as those heading to Heaven must say no to the bright, white light to stay on Earth, those who see darkness before seeing flashing, colored lights and hear disco music must say no to the pole. Suffice for me to write that what you see is not a strip club in Vegas. Hell no. What you see is Hell and unless you want to experience Dante Alighieri's inferno first hand, I suggest you not only say no to the pole but also amend your wicked ways before it's too late.

"I've been born again. Thank you Jesus! After seeing the darkness, before seeing flashing colored lights and hearing disco music with all of those beautiful, sexy, and shapely women dancing around a pole naked...wait. I've changed my mind. I've had a change of heart. I don't want to live. I want to die. I want to go back to Hell instead of spending the rest of my miserable life trying to make amends enough for me to go to Heaven. Now that I've seen the other side, willing to dance with the Devil while he plays his golden fiddle, I'm willing to take my chances with the Devil to have sex with the dozens of Nubian Princesses that he had in his nude revue."

Now I'm not an automotive safety engineer, but I'm sure that Click and Clack, my radio Car Talk show hosts, as well as my Top Gear television hosts, will all agree with my off-the-cuff crash test assessment of how to limit bodily damage when hitting an object fixed or otherwise with a motor vehicle. It may sound crazy but hitting a wall flush and square dissipates the crash energy equally across the front of the car as opposed to hitting a tree, a pole, or even one of Santa's reindeers where all of the energy is focused on one, precise point, you.

"Am I right? Am I making sense? Does crashing my car in a wall theory hold water?"

Notwithstanding Einstein's theory of relativity, Carl Sagan's explanation of how the universe began, and Stephen Hawking's discovery of black holes, I solely base my theory on how to have less severe injuries when hitting something with my moving vehicle upon my own personally experiences of crashing two cars into a wall. Not responsible for your lunacy in trying to duplicate this experience and/or experiment to prove or disprove my scientific theory on crashing a car into a wall to determine if you'll have less physical injuries and if you'll still remain alive, please do not try this at home.

Duly noted, it should be enough for me to write, when hitting an oncoming car, the velocity times the energy with your car traveling at speed X and their car traveling at speed Y, multiplied by the coefficient of...never mind. Being that you're about to die anyway and with more important things to ponder such as the appearance of the bright, white light or the lack thereof, I wouldn't take the time to worry about the algebraic equation or the formula's fatal results. Not even making a difference if you're wearing your seatbelt, the make, model, and/or type of car that you're in, unless you're driving a carbon fiber Indy car or Nascar stock car at Talladega, the life you've lived, and have a dozen religious statues on your dashboard, you may as well kiss your ass good-bye.

I've never read an official study but my guess is that there are more fatalities in cars that hit poles, trees, and other cars head-on than there are with cars hitting smooth concrete or cinderblock walls. They do have more of that information recently now with the emergence of the Internet, but it's always been a pet peeve of mine why they don't have a list of the top ten cars that drivers and passengers are likely to die or survive in a crash.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
gperry2843gperry2843almost 11 years ago
I'm loving the stories.

This goes to show that a little humor goes a long way and is more fun to read than smut. I was sorry to learn that Click and Clack signed off the air, I,m going to miss them they made PBS worth listening to. I,m sorry about the date comment in chapter one, but knowing how much comments about typos irritates you, I couldn't resist, "the devil made me do it". I had to take time to tell your other readers how much enjoyment there is in reading this series. Another respectful fan.

stuwatcher52stuwatcher52almost 11 years ago
Truly an exercise in automotive & deep thought for the reader!

I'm wondering if Ms Parker didn't write TV episodes at one time? Her ability to entice you slowly, building speed and then abruptly saying 'to be continued' reminds me of a soap opera serial, but Susan's knowledge shines through again and again with true feeling that most of us will never experience. Another 5 star entry for those readers who can read deep enough into what is being said. Susan, your words are thought provoking and something I'll sure remember :) Keep up the good series - knowing this faithful reader is out here waiting to see what you have in store for us just like I waited years ago for Gus Wilson's Model Garage series in Popular Science each month. For those who liked it and like to reminisce, google Gus Wilson and you will find the whole series on the net :) excuse the commercial SJP! :) The Bird

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Yes, you are passionate about your Ford Mustangs!!!

Loved it! You made me smile!

Best Wishes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How to Write an Erotic Story Pornography vs Erotica, a writer shows how to write erotica.in How To
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01 Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.in Lesbian Sex
Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 01 A younger woman with an older man-every man's sexual fantasy.in Mature
More Stories