My Pastors Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
What would you do to keep love alive?
4.9k words
4.32
33.6k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes change in a woman's life path means a change in our most intimate sexual being. This time that change started with the most unlikely person. My Pastors Wife.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely and not so purely coincidental! All characters are over the age of 18.

As this is my first story submission, all constructive feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy, LustyDreamer

**+++++++++++++++++++++**

I have the same struggles as most married women with kids, a house to run and a part time job, and trying to keep some semblance of romance alive with my husband. Life can be stressful, and it was, but we were making the best of it.

My husband, Richard and I had just entered a new phase in our lives as the youngest of our three children had just left for college, I for one became concerned of what life would be like for us. No, if I thought about it, I was really quite scared. For the last 22 years Richard and I's lives centered on the kids, we really didn't know each other the way we used to, very strange.

Let me go to the beginning of my crazy story and give you some background to who I am and how I arrived in this situation that was going to change me, one way or another. And boy howdy did it ever change me!

My name is Kristy. I am 45 and married to the most wonderful and understanding husband named Richard, also 45. He is such a hunk of a hard working cowboy!

We were both raised in very conservative homes where faith in God played a big role. We both grew up on cattle ranches in eastern Oregon that had been in our families for four generations.

Life was uneventful for me growing up. There was always much work to do on the ranch and always school work to complete and turn in. None of us kids had much free time to get in any trouble. No complaints. I seldom felt that I was missing out on anything.

I knew my parents loved us kids and each other although affection was seldom ever displayed in our house and there were absolutely no hints of passion between my mom and dad. At the time it seemed normal to me.

As you can probably guess, love, sex, and marriage were hardly ever talked about. Most of my ideas of sex came from the pulpit of our church. Nothing useful or beautiful there!

Sex was to be kept in marriage only, Period. So dating took on the role of only finding a good spouse - not for just having a boyfriend to hang out with and have fun.

Between my mom's ultra modest ways and the weekly sermons denouncing all the evils of the world and prescribing ways to avoid them, it is no wonder that I grew up very shy and modest. In retrospect I think it's a messed up way to be raised and educated about the world. But Richard and I turned out pretty much intact.

I kept mostly to myself in High school. I came to know a couple girls pretty well after my parents saw that they would not corrupt their pure little daughter.

I was so shy that if any guy stopped and talked to me in the hall I would blush furiously and mumble excuses of having to be somewhere, then make my escape.

As a blossoming adolescent - almost a woman, I was a nervous wreck about the stares that my ample 34 C breast garnered from so many of the boys at school. I stand 5'3" tall and have reddish brown hair that is wavy and lays nicely to the middle of my back.

My husband Richard says I have perfectly shaped legs that beg his eyes to look up and up as they disappear beneath my skirt. Even after 25 years of married life he can still make me blush! (Can you tell I blush easily?)

Sorry, getting back to sharing my story. Like I said above, life was a little crazy. Richard and I had long ago fallen into very predictable routines. I work 3 days a week at our local bank as a teller and loan officer in training. I would usually go to the gym after work, come home and make dinner for our daughter and my exhausted cowboy hubby.

Richard and I still go to church, but like most people in these parts we don't take it too seriously, not anything like when we were growing up. Thank goodness! We still like to live the good clean life, but probably do so because work takes it out of you and the distractions and opportunities to lure you into much trouble just aren't there. I guess that's good, but now and then it sometimes feels like life is passing me by if you know what I mean.

Richard has been working like a madman. Especially these last couple years cause we couldn't afford to keep on the hired man that used to take some of the load off of Richard. I appreciate him so much, but often forget to show him that appreciation.

Richard and I talked last year about how we each seemed tired and bored with work and life and I suppose that included each other to some extent. We have taken a few weekend getaways over the years where just the two of us spend a couple nights away in a B&B a couple counties to the west of us. But still it seems like we are strangers with little to talk about except the kids and the next slough of bill's to pay on for the ranch.

Lately, on our weekly shopping trip to the city I noticed Richard paying a lot of attention to one of the checkout girls at the grocery.

He never used to be that chatty except when we were first married and more full of dreams and raging hormones. This checkout girl is a 22 year old blond bombshell all perky and smiles that attends the local college in the Ag program.

At first I thought nothing of it, but after I saw this scene repeated a couple of times the warning bells started sounding that maybe Richard was getting close to straying if he hadn't already.

I didn't know what to do, but I had to talk to somebody quickly and hopefully find help before it was too late. I love my cowboy and don't want to lose him!

Ron and Lynn are fun to watch. You can see the love and adoration flow between them. The way they look at each other is like newlyweds sharing an intimate moment with their eyes. Ron had been pastoring our little community church for three years and Lynn is the perfect complement to his naturally confident leadership. So caring and confident in her own right, they are very much two equals.

The couple of times I have dropped by to pick up deposits to take to the bank she was so gracious and full of that warm southern hospitality as she is originally from Georgia. I just love that hint of southern accent, it's so darn cute! She is a charming wavy black haired beauty with a great figure for a woman who is 52.

Anyway, I called Lynn and asked her if I could come by Monday after work and pick her brain on some relationship matters. She sounded genuinely delighted and was looking forward to seeing me again in a couple days.

When I got to her house after work I could smell the banana bread before I got through the door. Lynn greeted me with a warm hug and a beaming smile and invited me into her office den.

We chatted about small town life and raising kids and drank iced tea with our banana bread. After a while Lynn put her hand on my knee and asked what was on my mind.

I felt a little stupid and self conscious as I shared how I felt Richard and I were drifting apart, and maybe headed for trouble in our marriage. Lynn's look of compassion and understanding put me at ease.

It came as quite a shock when out of the blue she asked, "Do you like sex?"

I blushed and stuttered, "Well, yes, kind of. I don't resist or refuse the idea when it comes up."

Lynn came back with, "But do you really enjoy your man and look forward to getting him between your legs?"

"I don't know, I guess so," I sheepishly replied.

I was shocked. I thought Lynn would talk about communication or date nights or maybe taking up hunting with my hubby. But talking SEX with my pastor's wife? Wow. This was different!

Lynn saw my surprise and grinned as she gave my arm a reassuring squeeze. "Kristy, if you want your cowboy's undivided attention you are going to have to show him how much you lust for him."

"Lust?" I replied. "I thought lust was a bad thing, like sinning?"

Lynn sweetly leaned in and with a conspiratorial voice said "Oh sugar, it's not sinning when it's between you and your man. You need a little spice to keep his attention from drifting. And the best thing is hot and steamy sex that will make his head spin - the kind he won't forget for a lonnggg time."

Lynn kept me off balance when she asked, "Kristy what comes to mind when you think of really hot passionate love making, the kind that leaves you sweaty and out of breath?"

All I could think to say was I liked no kids within miles, scented candles and having Richard undress me when I'm wearing his favorite teddy. "And then what?" Lynn asked.

"Uh, get in bed and, you know, get to it I suppose" I replied. I was starting to feel self conscious and a little defensive by now. Lynn saw that I was getting flustered and changed the topic a little.

"Kristy, 15 years ago Ron and I were pretty much where you and Richard are today. A couple of close dear friends helped me to unlock my inhibitions and learn to celebrate playing with and loving my husband in ways I never imagined a proper woman could or should."

"What do you mean by unlocking inhibitions, Lynn? I don't consider myself a prude or anything like that, we have sex every week or so. I know he needs it."

"Kristy, you are so wise to recognize your man needs sex, but do you realize how much YOU need sex and more than sex? I am talking about a mutual feast of sensuality where you and Richard feed each other in loving adventurous ways. The only limit is your imagination." I paused, and was giving some thought to Lynn's words when she asked another probing question. "Have you ever orgasmed in your love making? You know, climaxed?"

I thought back to exciting love making sessions, especially of our younger years and I could not think of any experience that matched my perception of what Lynn called an "orgasm." "Lynn, I'm not sure if I have or not."

She looked at me quizzically and asked, "Kristy, have you had an orgasm from touching yourself and masturbating?"

I just silently shook my head and wondered where this conversation was headed. Was Lynn really who I needed to talk to? Lynn was quick to pick up on the fact that I was feeling lost, definitely not in my element.

Lynn scooted a little closer to me on the couch, squared her shoulders and took a breath.

"Kristy, perhaps you feel I'm pry'n too much in your personal business, but please try to hear me out on why the whole sensual and sexual thing is so important not only for you and Richard's relationship, but is a key to you finding much deeper fulfillment as a woman."

Lynn collected her thoughts and continued. "Women have an inborn need to connect on an emotional plane - well, your man has this need too. You will both connect as you see him opening up emotionally to your heightened sensuality."

As Lynn saw my lights of cognizance start to turn on she asked, "Do you have a computer with an Internet connection at home?"

"Yes I do, why do you ask, Lynn?"

"Here, jot down your email address for me Kristy. I have some info and links I want to share and I think you would be more comfortable reading and thinking about some things in private. Excuse me a moment dear, I'll be right back in a few minutes."

I watched Lynn bustle out of the room. As she rounded out the door I could see a smirk on her face and some added excitement in her step.

That was strange, I thought as I wrote out my email address on a bank business card and put it on the table. As I waited I looked about Lynn's study and a couple of pictures caught my attention.

In one picture, Lynn was standing, stretching up in heels and craning her neck to kiss Ron who is a good 9 inches taller than her. What caught my attention was that Ron had both hands under her mid thigh length skirt and was obviously enjoying squeezing and rubbing Lynn's backside.

In another picture Lynn was lying on the sofa in the same skirt with one leg bent with it leaning towards the back of the sofa. Her husband Ron was kneeling on the floor, leaning over Lynn giving her a passionate slow kiss.

The eye grabber in this photo was that Ron had one hand down between her parted legs and the other hand cupping her left breast through her blouse. I looked closer at the 8x10 black and white photo and noticed that she had at least 3 buttons open and was noticeably bra less!

I was starting to get warm looking at the photos when Lynn whisked into the room with a gift bag in one hand and the ice tea pitcher in the other hand.

I turned quickly away from the pictures, feeling like I was caught at something and must have been blushing because Lynn said "Why Kristy, you look warm and flushed can I get you a refill on you iced tea?"

"Ye -yes, why yes that would be great," I stuttered.

I could see mirth and mischief dancing in Lynn's eyes as she leaned over and filled my glass.

"So what do you think of those photos? I saw that you looked, ah.. interested," Lynn queried.

"I... I uh think they are uh.. uh, really good, uh ya uh.. expressive," I sputtered as I nearly choked on my iced tea.

Lynn went on, "Now Kristy we are both grown women, now honestly tell me what did you think and feel when you looked at those photos of Ron and I."

I was statue silent, but I know I burned crimson on my cheeks. Lynn continued, "Do you think I look sexy in those photos? Alluring? Anticipating, lusting?"

My mouth went dry and I could only nod as my gaze was locked with Lynn's. After several thunderous heartbeats I dropped my eyes to look at the gift bag in Lynn's hand.

She sat down next to me, and flashed me that big smile again and said, "This is a small gift I want you to have as a help for you and Richard. But you can't open it until you finish reading the material I am sending you in your email, deal?"

"Deal," I said shakily, quickly regaining some of my composure. We talked some more about happenings in the community and I asked about Lynn's favorite workouts at the gym.

Lynn laughed and said, "I only go once a week and sometimes not even that often, just a little Stairmaster and some elliptical."

"No way! You're fibbing to me Lynn. There is no way you can have that great a figure and work out so little."

"Kristy, I do work out far more than that - it's called sexcersize. It's the best conditioning for keeping you young and active!"

I looked quizzically at Lynn, "Sexcersize? I've never heard of such a work out. What is it?"

Lynn just laughed, "It's where you get your cowboy in the sack almost every night and for the next two or three hours you rock his world with the most intimate mind blowing playful sex. There is no end to the variations you can do with each days and nights workout. Sometimes you sweat and almost pass out from the frenzy and fury of the passionate lust. Other times you take it slow and steady and savor every touch, taste and emotion.

"Sometimes Kristy, I like to have Ron home for lunch where I am the main course! Lordy Kristy, I'm starting to get worked up just talking about it"!

Noticing the time, I tried to get my mind out of the semi-erotic fog that it had drifted into. Standing up, I said, "Well Lynn, I need to get home and get dinner going for Richard."

"Thank you so much Lynn for listening to my rambling rants and really caring for Richard and I's relationship. I'm, uh sorry I, uh was kind of feeling awkward and defensive about the whole sex thing. It's just not something I, uh... think about much. But I'm glad we could have this time, I now feel like I have a real friend and ally to lean on."

Lynn swept me into her tender embrace and said, "You sure do have a friend, and I'm relishing the thought of us getting to know each other so much better. Now you run along and don't forget to check your email tonight."

We parted from our hug and I waved my good byes as I walked down the steps.

Off I drove to my hum drum life after having a kind of "twilight zone" episode experience. My mind kept flashing back to the erotic photos of Lynn and Ron. I was getting warm and excited again.

Another thought was nagging at me and I didn't want to listen to it. Lynn's embrace was somehow different. The way she pulled me into her and the way I felt as her breast seemed to thrust against mine, nurturing and warm, so cozy and inviting.

Had I lost my mind? Was my imagination going off the deep end? What about the way Lynn's fingers lingered and caressed down my forearm as we parted?

I'm sure she is just a touchy feely person, that's all. Now don't worry and fret I kept telling myself.

All the same, my mind was now drifting back to my college days. A number of times I had caught my dorm mate from my sophomore year topless with one of the women down the hall kissing and making out with their hands all over each other.

But the most vividly etched memory of them is when they thought I had left for Christmas break and I caught them naked in bed with their heads buried between each other's legs, licking and moaning loudly. That really grossed me out at the time, but it still made me wonder what they found so enjoyable in the act.

I got home before Richard as usual. I placed Lynn's gift on my desk and found the bath room to relieve myself of all that iced tea. I was surprised when I pulled down my panties that I was soaking wet. I ran a finger through my slit and lifted it to my nose. Definitely not pee.

Wow, all that talk at Lynn's house must have really got me going. After doing my business I slipped out of my skirt and panties and headed to the dresser in search of a dry fresh pair of panties.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror of my naked bottom and legs and was proud of my shapely legs and firm bottom. Maybe Lynn's "Sexcersize" would be all the workout this body would need, I mused.

Richard drove up in his truck as I was washing the salad for our lasagna dinner. He was downstairs washing up in the mud room as I shouted down to him, "Richard, could you please bring up a bottle of Cabernet or Merlot on your way up?"

"Sure, what's the occasion, K?" Richard replied. (K is my pet name that Richard has for me, short for his Special K!)

"Nothing real special Richard, I just wanted something tasty to go along with our dinner."

Now dinner was just the two of us and at times that made talking kind of awkward without our youngest child there anymore. I told Richard that I had visited with Lynn, but didn't go into the details. I could tell Richard was exhausted and one glass of wine was taking its toll on him. I did a quick clean up while Richard headed for the shower.

I decided to be a little different and surprise my exhausted honey by hopping into the shower with him. It had been a long time since we had shared a shower or bath. This could be fun I thought! Maybe this is some of things Lynn referred as "playful sex."

The look on Richards face was precious as I quickly opened the shower door and slipped in. At first he looked puzzled and then a big grin broke across his face. I sauntered the two small steps to him, looked up and said, "Hi, my rugged cowboy".

"Howdy Miss K," he replied in a goofy country slang, never losing that eat shit grin.

We hadn't even touched or kissed yet, and already his fence post (my pet name for his penis!) was getting hard and gently brushing against my belly button. Richards's hands gently caressed the back of my head as he bent down and kissed me tenderly. He paused and started kissing me more forcefully, with a hunger I hadn't seen in a while.

Richard brought his hands down to my stomach and hips and started slowly rubbing the whole region. This was sending little shocks through my whole body. I was about to tell him not to stop when he put his hands on my hips and started to twist me around while telling me to turn around.

12