My Peeping Brother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,719 Followers

I was nearly bent double, as he held onto the arm of the sofa, making all of his weight push his cock into me. For once, I’d never felt anything like it! His average sized cock seemed to be filling my belly! He was doing press-ups as he fucked me, building up his speed with each stroke. Without realising it I was screaming, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me you little bastard! That hurts! Don’t stop! Fuck me!” The pain was nearly becoming unbearable, as my cunt began to dry up, and my stomach was beginning to ache. My face was becoming contorted with pain as I tried to stop myself screaming, as he now fucked me with long, deep, strokes, plunging in and out, as fast as ever.

This teenage boy was filling me deeper than any man that I’d ever known. I was digging my nails into his shoulders when he speeded up on more time and fired the last of his hot spunk deep into my womb.

My hips, tummy and cunt ached, as he slowed down and let my legs flop to my side. As he lay limply on top of me, I couldn’t resist kissing him. Gently we rolled our tongues around each other’s mouths, while we came down from that fantastic high.

Finally, I kissed him on the forehead, and whispered, “I need to go to the toilet.” He rolled over, and I slid off the sofa. My legs were shaking, and I was gasping for air, as I hobbled out of the room.

My fanny was throbbing as I took a long, satisfying piss. When I finished I sat for a few minutes, contemplating, what I had just done, with two 18 year old boys. Inadvertently, my fingers were rubbing my clit, at the same time! After I had finished, I picked up a bathrobe, and went back in the living- room, where the boys were watching a girl, in a video, getting fucked in the arse and cunt, at the same time. They looked at me, holding their stiff cocks, and smiled, in anticipation of yet more sex.

Melanie

Mag58
Mag58
2,719 Followers
12