My Perfect Night Ch. 03

Story Info
You fulfill my fantasies and fill my holes.
5.2k words
4.31
25.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake before you and decide to have a bath as I'm covered in sticky juices and sweat. The bath is one of those huge fancy ones with water jets and I add scented oils to make it even more luxurious. As I lie in the warm bubbling water the door opens and you lean in the doorway holding two glasses of champagne.

"May I join you?"

"Of course." I smile as you hand me a glass and climb in next to me, your arm curves around my shoulder and I rest against your chest and shoulder. As we lie back sipping our drinks your free hand wanders to my nipple and starts to play with it. My hand slides up your thigh under the water, seeking something to play with in retaliation. I find him, soft at first, but as my fingers rub and squeeze and stroke he grows in my hand until he stands up like a post, poking his head above the water. I circle the tip with the palm of my hand before I bend my head and kiss it gently. Putting my glass down I swing one leg over you and straddle you, then I take your empty glass and put it on the side for you. The oils in the water make our bodies slippery and I start to rub myself up and down your body, my nipples dragging across your chest, I go down as far as I can, so that Goliath is cushioned between my breasts, you cup them around him and I slide up and down for you, dipping my head to kiss the tip when I can reach it. I work my way back up your body and kneel so I can rest my pussy on the tip of your cock.

You try to push me down but I resist, I want to tease you first. Keeping your twitching cock just resting at my entrance I lean forward so my tits hang in front of your face.

"Suck my nipples baby, suck them hard and I'll let you slide that big hard cock in."

You eagerly grab both tits with your hands and suck each nipple alternately, rolling them in your teeth and flicking them with your tongue as you massage the other. You bury your face in my cleavage as I let my pussy sink down onto your huge erection. I sit impaled on Goliath, wrap my arms around your neck to kiss you and then start to slowly slide up and down, all the way so you enter me anew each time. Your hands cup my buttocks, massaging my flesh as you try to make me go faster, but I continue with my teasing, dangling my nipples in front of you so you can lick them for me. As you do so I bend my lips to you ear and murmur.

" Did you bring that bag I asked you to?" You nod in reply, my nipple between your teeth. "Did you take a look in it at all?" This time you shake your head. "Good boy. Now, would you like to know what's in it?" You nod again.

"Well my love, as we're spending the weekend here I brought some extra things to wear; my pretty dress that makes you want to ravage me, and I brought my corset and my fishnet stockings. I'm really looking forward to wearing them for you."

I start to grind down on your cock now, the thought of dressing up for you is making me even hornier. As I tell you these things in your ear I start to ride your cock harder as I turn myself on with my fantasies and the thought of making them real with you.

"Then I thought that some rope might go nicely with them, in fact I've been fantasising about you tying me up and fucking me in my corset for a long time. And I've brought some toys for us to play with, some of them buzz, some pinch, some just fill tight little holes.... I want you to fill all my holes with toys baby, I want to be your little fuck toy!"

I'm fucking you like a rodeo girl now, sending water everywhere, your hands are on my hips slamming me down onto you, my back's arched, my head thrown back and I'm shouting at the top of my voice.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby! Oh baby I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock, I'm your dirty little slut and I'm going to cuuuuuuuum!!!"

I writhe uncontrollably on your cock, the convulsing of my pussy around your cock as I cum sends you over the edge too and you explode, pumping each drop deep inside me until you lie back in the water, exhausted. I flop down in the water beside you, still panting from our exertions and we twine our arms around each other. As the water starts to cool there's a knock at the door, I look at you and you smile,

"I thought you might be hungry, dinner?"

The knock at the door comes a second time and we shout together

"Come in!"

You climb out of the bath and wrap a towelling robe around yourself so you can give the guy a tip. While you do that I touch up my make up and then join you, also just in a robe, I don't do it up very tightly though, and the room service guy gets a good view of my cleavage and thighs as he leaves.

"I'll have to punish you for that later." You say as you close the door.

"For what?" I ask, knowing full well what you're talking about. You pull me to you and kiss me.

"For being such a sexy slut and showing your body off to that waiter, his eyes were on stalks as he left."

"Do you think he liked what he saw?"

"Oh I think so, he's probably going to wank himself off right now."

"Maybe we should have asked him to stay." I tease.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" You reply, grabbing my ass "Two cocks to play with. You'd love to have two cocks filling both your holes at the same time wouldn't you?"

"As long as one of them is yours baby."

"Well, when we've eaten, let's have a look in that bag of yours and see what else we could fill your holes with."

My pussy starts to tingle at the mere thought of you using the toys I have packed for us to play with and I smile as I fetch the tray of food over to the bed.

"Lets eat then!"

You've ordered a selection of things for us to nibble on; oysters, asparagus and a steak salad, followed by strawberries. We eat with our fingers, savouring the sensuality of feeding morsels to each other, dribbling the juices over each other and licking them off. When we get to the strawberries you make me lie back, legs spread wide, and you take slow, deliberate pleasure in holding my pussy lips open and dipping each strawberry into my wet hole before you eat it. You're not selfish though and you share the treat with me, your cock growing hard as you watch me eat the red fruit, covered in my own special cream.

When we're finished, and have cleared the plates off the bed, you bring my bag over and place it on the end of the bed. Your voice is commanding as you say

"I want you to take out your clothes, hang your dress over there and go put on the other outfit you brought in the bathroom for me. While you do that I'm going to choose what I want to play with."

I eagerly get my clothes out and am hanging my dress up when you find something in the bag that makes you change your mind.

"Hmmm." You say, "Actually, go into the bathroom, but don't get dressed yet, lay your clothes out ready and then I want you to kneel on the floor like a good slut and wait for me."

I'm wondering what it is you've found as I kneel on the cool marble floor, hands behind my back, knees apart and my chest out, nipples tight and hard. You come in, hands behind your back.

"Close your eyes."

I obey, the anticipation making my pussy even wetter as you move close to me, you stand behind me and then I feel soft fabric being placed over my eyes. You knot it behind my head, kissing the back of my neck and then you leave me there. I listen to your movements, a tap runs and I go through the contents of my bag in my head, there's only one thing I can think of that fills with water, a big round squeezable bubble that has different shapes and sizes of fittings to squirt water. I know you're planning on playing with my ass later and I bought the toy so you could help me make it really clean so you would be able to fuck my ass and pussy in which ever order you liked, preferably more than once.

You come back over to me, I can feel you standing over me admiring my body.

"Get on your hands and knees, we're going for a little walk."

I crawl where you lead me, taking my time and swinging my hips. The floor changes and I realise you've led me to the shower area, I'm sure I know what you're planning now and stay on all fours, arching my back and swaying my ass to make my tits swing as I wait for your touch.

"You really are a naughty girl aren't you? Wanting to be fucked with all those toys?"

I open my mouth to speak but you stop me,

"Oh no, there's no excuses, you brought them, so I'm going to use them on you, starting with this one. Have you guessed which one it is?"

I nod, licking my lips in excitement and pushing my ass out as much as I can for you.

"Dirty girl!" I can hear the pleasure and approval in your voice as the cool end of the toy touches my puckered ring. "Now, push yourself back onto it." I do so, and it slips in easily, you've smothered it in lube for me. You start to slide it deeper into me, twisting it so it's bumps and ridges stimulate every nerve, it goes deeper and deeper until the whole thing is buried in my ass and then you gently squeeze the large bubble of water sending jets of water out of the shaft. It's a strange sensation, being filled by liquid, but also nice, I know you're enjoying the power you have over me and I can't help but imagine how good your big hard cock will feel there later. You release the bubble and the water is sucked back into it, I gasp slightly. You rightly take this to mean I'm enjoying your ministrations and squeeze once more, quickly this time, the jets of water inside me make me quiver, which continues as you release once more. You slide the long shape out of my ass, telling me firmly to stay exactly where I am while you empty and refill it with fresh water.

It takes a few washes, each with a different size and shape fitting until you're satisfied that my ass is perfectly clean and ready to receive your beautiful cock, then you ask me which my favourite was. I tell you I especially liked the first one with all those knobbly bits, it's soon sliding into my hole once more only this time you fuck me properly with it, jetting and sucking the water in and out of my passage and gently rubbing my clit with your other hand.

"I want to see you cum baby, I'm watching your beautiful pussy as I fuck your ass, I want to watch your pussy throb and gape and dribble for me!"

Your words and fingers send me over the edge and I moan as I cum, my body shaking and both my holes throbbing in unison. Wet sticky cream dribbles out of my pussy and down my leg, I feel you scoop it up with your fingers and hear you suck it off them noisily.

"Now my darling slut, get dressed." You tell me as you remove my blindfold before kissing me gently and walking out into the bedroom. I dry myself off and put on my stockings and step into my shoes, as I cinch myself into my corset and attach the suspenders to my lacy stocking tops I brush my clit gently, wondering if you'd like to watch me play with myself, I often imagine you watching me, taking photos of my fingers as I push them as deep as I can reach and massage my clit until I cum.

When I'm ready I open the door to find you've put a table by the bed, laid out on it are a choice selection of toys. There's several sizes of butt plug, a couple of differently shaped vibrators, a ribbed dildo and the large glass dildo too. As well as that you've picked out some soft leather cuffs, a pair of nipple clamps and some wide paddle clips.

You look me up and down as I stand there, noting with a smirk how the very edges of my nipples peep above my corset. Then you walk over and slide your arms around my ribs, feeling the bones of the corset underneath the soft satin. You kiss me, softly and sensuously and then take my hand and lead me to the bed. You sit me on the edge of the bed where you cuff my wrists with soft leather. Then, as you gain in confidence of your control over me, you become more forceful, pushing me back and rubbing your body against mine. You pull my hands above my head and the movement makes my barely encased breasts lift clear of my corset. You pause, looking me in the eye, asking me without words if it's OK. I look back at you, my gaze unflinching and full of love.

"Baby, I love you." I whisper "I want to be your toy, it turns me on so much when you play with me. I want to be filled up and stretched by you, I want to cum for you, I want to feel your creamy cum squirting deep into my pussy and my ass. Do whatever you like to me, I trust you and I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful sexy slut." You smile.

You reach behind me to a clip on the headboard, snapping the attachment to my cuffs, I notice with a smile that there's a swivel attachment, which will allow me to turn over without you freeing me. You position a couple of pillows at the small of my back, which lifts my hips, and then you spread my legs and cuff them high and wide to the bed posts. I'm now completely at your mercy and you stand back to admire your work, stroking your cock while I watch.

"So baby, you want me to fill all of your holes do you?"

"Oh yes please!" I moan

"I'd better get started then, hadn't I? Lets start with that dirty little mouth of yours." You kneel on the bed by my head and I take your cock in my mouth and start to suck and lick it passionately. You groan in appreciation and then tell me to keep my eyes closed, your cock leaves my mouth and then something smooth and hard touches my lips.

"Open wide." you command and my mouth is filled with a ball, which you secure with a strap around my head.

"Open your eyes and look over to the tv."

I look and see myself on the screen, the camera pans from my gagged mouth, over my exposed chest and then round the bed to close in on my juicy wet pussy, my clit swollen and aching to be touched again.

"Now you get to see what I see," You say as you position the camera tripod, slightly to one side so my view wont be obstructed by your head when you get closer. "And we have something to watch together later."

You go to the table and pick up the clips and clamps and come to stand by my side,

"First, I think you need some jewellery." You lean over me and take the nipple closest to you in your mouth, sucking and biting it until it stands rigid and proud, you place the first clamp over it and gently tighten the screw, not so much that it hurts but enough to hold it firmly. You the do the same to the other nipple as I moan through my gag. Then you move round the bed to my dripping hole and caress my pussy lips with your tongue, I'm desperate for you to lick my clit and buck my hips but you hold me down. When I give up and lie still you pull my lips apart and put a wide clip on each one, they don't hurt, just keep me spread wide so that the entrance to my hole and my clit are displayed magnificently for the camera.

"Now I'm ready to start having some serious fun!"

You start with one of the vibrators, massaging around my clit, moving down to my ass and back up, you let it brush over my clit briefly, I moan and start to writhe when you do this, but you intend to have some fun teasing me before you let me cum again. Resting the end of the vibrator at the entrance to my tunnel, you reach for the butt plugs.

"I wasn't sure which size you would like baby, so I thought I'd try them all."

You start with the smallest, making sure I watch as you cover it with lube and then position it on my rosebud.

"Ready?" You ask and I nod, expecting you to slide it in slowly, but you push it in with one swift, smooth move. You know I can take it because it's no bigger than the toys you fucked my ass with in the bathroom so you laugh as my eyes widen in surprise as the widest part pops into me and my ring closes around the narrow end. Once it's in place you pick up the ribbed dildo and exchange it with the buzzing vibrator, rotating it as you slowly push it inside me. I feel each and every ridge as it enters me and watch the screen as my hole expands and contracts with it. You retract it in the same way and then use the first few inches to pump in and out, placing the vibrator on my clit. My body starts to shake as I get closer and closer to cumming, but you don't let me reach my climax yet. You put the vibrator and dildo down and slide out the plug leaving me feeling empty for a moment.

"You want to see how wide you can stretch for me?" You ask. I nod again, desperate to be filled and fucked and be allowed to cum.

The next butt plug is wider and longer and you push it in carefully, my asshole accepts it gratefully and you return the dildo and vibe to their positions for a few strokes. Next you leave the dildo buried deep inside me as you remove the plug and slowly replace it with the largest one, as the widest part enters me you hold it there, twisting it and making me groan and squeal through my gag as I watch your divine torment of my ass as it's stretched wider than it's ever been before. You put the vibe on my clit as you push the plug fully into me, letting my asshole contract around the narrower part. Then you return to your assault on my pussy and clit, the ribs of the dildo rub against the toy in my ass and I once again start to tremble and shake in ecstasy. The clips on my nipples and pussy lips make them more sensitive and every time I move I can feel them, my body feels as if it's on fire and I'm screaming my pleasure as loud as I can through the ball in my mouth.

"Do you want to cum?" You ask, knowing full well that I'm desperate for my release. I nod my head franticly.

"Ok then baby, cum for me, cum on my tongue!" You keep the vibe on my clit, push the dildo as deep as you can and wiggle it fast, bending your head as you do to lick around it, pushing in your tongue next to it. This added sensation sends me over the edge and I cum violently, my vision goes blurry and my whole body spasms with each throb of my pussy, over and over again until I am exhausted. I lie there, euphoric and high while you slide the toys out of me and lick my pussy clean, gently removing the clips from my lips and sucking them to ease the blood back. You climb up my body and take off the ball gag, my jaw aches a little and I open and close my mouth to relieve it. You kiss me, dribbling my own cum onto my tongue, it tastes delicious and I swallow it greedily.

"Did you enjoy that?" You ask.

"Oh yes, thank you baby, thank you so much, I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life!"

"Well I'm not finished with you yet, I intend to make you cum like that again before I let you go"

"You're spoiling me my darling, what about you? I want to make you cum too. You promised you'd fill me up with your lovely hot cum."

"Oh don't you worry, I'm going to, just as soon as I've finished playing with my favourite toy!"

"Your toy won't object to that at all, what game are we going to play next?"

"Well, I think you need to cool off a bit before I play How-full-I-can-stuff-your-pussy!" You adjust the camera now, moving it and panning out to take in the whole of my body again, then you fetch the champagne bucket over, "Drink?"

"Love one baby, but I'm going to have a bit of trouble holding my glass like this."

"No problem."

You smile wickedly and proffer the bottle to my lips and tilt it for me to drink. Then you pour a little into the hollow of my belly and suck it up noisily. Then you move lower still and place the neck of the bottle into my pussy, you tip it and I feel the liquid run down inside me. You take the bottle away and tell me to squeeze. I clench my pussy and the champagne starts to spill out of me, you drink it up, saving the last of it for me which you spill into my mouth as you kiss me. Then you reach for the ice bucket and take out two cubes, you rub one over my lips and down my neck, then using both you circle my nipples, getting closer as you go round til you reach the clamped tips. It's exquisite agony and I gasp at the cold. You continue to torment one nipple and slide the other cube down my body leaving an icy trail of water as my hot skin melts it. You rub it over the whole of my pussy, and then slip the last little piece inside my ass. The cold makes my tender ring tighten and the ice quickly melts, dribbling out of me in a cold soothing trickle. You move the last of the other cube over to my other nipple while you take the clamp off the first, almost frozen now, then take it in your mouth and warm it through. The release from the clamp and the contrast in temperatures electrifies me. You release the second nipple and do the same, the sensations go straight down my spine to my pussy and it flexes involuntarily.

12