My Personal Masseuse

Story Info
A relaxing massage becomes intimate.
2.6k words
4.48
52.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was only twenty, I was an ex-wife and a mother of a two-year old son. I had to wonder what I was doing among all those wide-eyed college sorority girls. When the professor entered I nearly groaned out loud. He must have been in his mid-thirties and in the throes of a mid-life crisis. He definitely worked out as he was very well built, gorgeous blonde hair, awesome tush, and the only thing bigger than his pecs was his ego.

He entered the room in a rush wearing a light jacket and dark ski glasses. The sorority girls with their curls and bows were visibly aghast and squirming in their mini skirts as Professor Stud took off his jacket. I almost felt a pang of sympathy for the cleaning crew that would have to scrub those chairs when the girls finally stood.

The class was child psych, and I had heard horror stories about the tests. Although the professor wasn’t what I expected, I did not dare sluff off this class. I was on scholarship and needed the grade. I tried to listen intensely to the lecture, but my attention kept wandering to the young girls creaming over the professor. Unexpectedly, an attractive brunette plopped into the seat beside me. I had never seen her before, and was somewhat shocked when she whispered, “Married or gay?”

“Excuse me?”

“Married or gay?” she whispered again.

I guess my expression let her know I had no clue, so she explained, “I’ve watched you from a couple rows back. You’re obviously not impressed with the handsome professor, so you must be married or gay. Which is it?”

Finally comprehension sank in. “Divorced, and not interested in another man whose ego is bigger than his dick.” I whispered bluntly.

She laughed and quietly took notes throughout the rest of the lecture. As she concentrated on the lesson, I couldn’t help but look her over. She was gorgeous. Her sandy brown hair curled softly down to the top of her shoulders. Her soft blue eyes were framed by long, dark lashes, and she had an incredible girl-next-door smile. Her long fingers circled her pen with a feminine touch and ended with well-manicured pink nails. She flashed me a sly grin, and I felt my pulse quicken and butterflies flutter in my stomach. I had never been with another female, and I tried to pass it off as just another strange side-effect of my all-too-recent divorce combined with a seriously long absence of a sex life.

Class drew to a close, and as the perky, bow-headed girls stayed to ask mindless questions and try to get Professor Stud’s attention, the brunette and I slipped out the back door. In the hall she grabbed my hand as I had one foot out the door.

“Hey, I hope I didn’t offend you in there. I just thought. . .well, it would be nice to talk to somebody with a . . . huh,. . . brain. I’m Jenny, by the way.”

“Don’t worry Jenny, I was glad to see someone else was unimpressed. I’m Dianne,” Searching for something to prolong the conversation, I continued, “Have you heard about this guy’s test?”

Jenny flashed that coy grin again, and my stomach flipped. “Yeh, my ex-roomie said he’s a real killer. You want to get together, swap notes, and study?”

My first reaction was to run. I felt like a flirting school girl and was appalled that I could be attracted so strongly to a woman. The problem was I had seen Jenny’s notes. She was bright, and I had been so distracted, “Yes, I would love some help studying,” I said before I could change my mind.

“Great,” replied Jenny. “If you have time, we can go to my place now. You can follow me.”

The short trip to Jenny’s apartment passed quickly, and we went upstairs. The apartment was another surprise. I had seen my friends’ typical messy college apartments and was amazed that this one was so orderly and classy. The white leather sofa was the nearest seat, so I quickly sat feeling somewhat embarrassed.

Jenny excused herself while I spread out the books. She came back with two tall glasses of ice water, and we really studied hard for two hours. The more we studied, the more anxious I got about our upcoming test. Jenny was brilliant, and I knew she would have no problems acing the test. My anxiety must have shown.

“Don’t worry so much,” said Jenny. “You’ll do fine. Hey, I have an idea. How about a massage?”

The shock must have registered on my face. “You are kidding, right?”

“Nope,” Jenny replied, “I am a bona fide masseuse. I even have a certificate—Want to see?”

I just shook my head no.

“It’s good money, but I can only handle a couple customers a week with classes and all. To be honest, I could use the practice.”

It sounded too good to be true, so I quickly agreed. Jenny handed me a white towel and directed me to the bathroom to disrobe and wrap myself in the towel. When I returned, she had a masseuse table erected and was arranging oils on the coffee table. I laid on my stomach and loosened the towel as she instructed. She lowered the towel so it barely covered my rear end, and she began spreading the oil over by back.

Jenny’s hands were magic as they kneaded the tension from my neck, my shoulders, and on down to my lower back. As she rubbed, I felt her soft hands inching the towel further down and her fingernails gently scraping my buttocks. The feeling was so erotic I almost moaned aloud. Or at least I think it was ‘almost.’ She immediately moved her hands to my feet and began her kneading moving up to my calves and then my thighs.

As she moved upwards her touch had me thoroughly aroused. It had been months since I had sex, and I could feel the moisture building between my legs. I couldn’t help grinding my sex against the hardness of the table. When Jenny’s hand parted my thighs, and I felt one of those delicious pink fingernails brush lightly on the outer folds of my pussy, it was enough to make me groan aloud.

A rattle at the door brought me out of my haze. Jenny’s hands stopped immediately, and she threw the towel over my naked rear end.

“This is my boyfriend, Zack,” Jenny said. “Zack, this is Dianne.”

As I was still lying on the table without the gift of clothes, I only leaned up and said, “Hi.”

I watched as Zack leaned over to kiss Jenny possessively. His tongue lingered on her lips, and as they parted I realized the kiss had done little to ease my arousal. Zack excused himself, and Jenny handed me a robe. I couldn’t believe what had almost happened. I embarrassingly made my excuses and left.

Day 2

The next day in class, I sat in the back of the room. Class began and I was disappointed Jenny had not shown. Minutes into class, she rushed in. She saw me quickly and sat down in the chair next to mine. She leaned over with the pretense of studying my notes, and I felt her hand brush my thigh under the short hem of my skirt. When she flashed me her innocent smile, I nearly melted. I asked if another study session would be possible today or if her Neanderthal boyfriend would be there. She smiled sweetly, and I swear she purred, “I think I still owe you a complete massage.”

We ditched class early to get to her apartment. We attempted to study, but we were both too distracted. I tried to ease the tension teasing, “Hey, you still owe me that massage.”

“Well, let’s get to it, Baby,” answered Jenny as she began setting up her table. “You don’t mind if I put on a robe do you? The oils can really make a mess on my clothes.”

It sounded reasonable to me, so I answered, “No problem,” but I nearly fell out as she began peeling her jeans off right there. Her tan legs were expertly shaped, and her tiny white thong made it clear there would be no tan lines. As she raised her t-shirt over her head, I was faced with pert pink nipples on breasts that would fit perfectly into my hands. “God, what am I thinking,” flashed through my mind more than once.

Jenny’s hands were faster and rougher during this massage. They seemed to fly over my back, neck, and then my calves. They didn’t slow until reaching my upper thighs and ass where they lingered, kneading the inside of my thighs and parting them gently. I soon felt the gentle brush of fingernails against my pussy lips, and slowly spread my thighs as my breathing and wetness increased. Jenny straddled my lower legs and I could feel her damp panties brush the back of my lower thighs. I was nervous and completely aroused when she bent to whisper in my ear, “Now for the front.”

“ I don’t know if. . . if I can. . . I’m not. . . I’ve never. . . “ Lord, I couldn’t even get the sentence out.

“Relax,” whispered Jenny, “Roll over.”

She leaned up, and I followed her directions. She began kneading my legs, then my arms. Her robe slipped open, and I reveled in the view of her luscious pink nipples that were now erect with arousal. Quietly she slipped off the table, and left the room. I was afraid she would come back, but more afraid that she wouldn’t. When she returned she was holding a blindfold. She slipped it over my eyes and continued the massage saying, “Trust me.”

Her hands moved across my nipples, and I arched my back instinctively. “Oh, you like it?” purred Jenny.

I slipped out a quiet, “Yes,” and moaned.

She began massaging both breasts more roughly, and then pinched forcefully one nipple. My nipples were erect, but became rock hard with the extra attention. She rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers, and when she replaced one hand with her mouth, I thought I would die from pleasure.

“Relax sweetie,” said Jenny. “I know it’s new, but just enjoy.”

Then she bit down on one nipple and began tracing my clit with her fingernail. It was more than I could stand, and I thrust my pelvis up wanting her finger, or hell , her whole hand in my now sopping-wet cunt. She rubbed my clit harder and slipped her middle finger, then two fingers into my cunt. Her breathing had become shallow and rapid, and she leaned forward to kiss my lips. I panicked. My legs closed around her fingers, and my breathing all but sopped as he drover her tongue deep into my mouth. She kissed the sides of my neck and whispered again, “Relax.”

Her fingers continued to work their magic as I eased my legs apart again. She slid off the table, and I groaned, “Oh god, don’t stop now.”

“I’m hardly ready to call it quits yet, Baby,” she laughed and twitched her fingers inside my pussy, “Just give me a sec.” She withdrew her hand and everything was real quiet. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted her touch back. Soon I felt her brush my side. She was leaning over sucking on my nipple, and I couldn’t believe it. She had filled her mouth with ice and was sucking first one nipple then the other into her lusciously cold lips. I bucked and groaned as my pussy yearned for more attention. She must have read my mind as she went to the end of the table, grabbed my legs and roughly pulled until my ass was hanging on the edge. She dipped her head between my legs and spread my pussy lips with her hands. I felt her cool breath across my clit, and I began to shudder. A brief pause and then I felt her tongue flick across my slit. I gasped as she slipped an ice cube into my wet cunt, pushing it further in with her tongue. She licked and sucked until I was squirming.

“Oh, god, I’m going to cum. . You have too. . . oh, don’t stop. . . “

She must have gotten more ice, because when she sucked my clit and pushed her fingers deep into my cunt, I couldn’t take it anymore and screamed in orgasm.

“That wasn’t too bad, was it,” Jenny said as she removed my blindfold and leaned over to kiss me. Her hands were still cold from the ice, and I became aroused again as she stroked my tits.

“Let’s get to something softer,” she said and I helped her fold the table. We moved to the leather sofa kissing and fondling. I slipped my hand tentaviely into her rope and grasped a perfect handful. I let my other hand linger to her pussy. We had been kissing for some time, and I told her, “I’m not sure what I’m suppose to do.”

Jenny’s breathing was quick, and it was then that I heard a male voice say, “You are going to fucking eat her till she comes, you little slut.”

I couldn’t believe it. He had to have come in while we were kissing and fondling, but neither of us had heard him. Jenny’s eyes opened in shock too, but closed again as Zack grabbed the back of my hair and shoved my face into her pussy.

“Now, lick it, bitch.” I began to lap at Jenny’s folds and roll her clit between my teeth as she had so expertly done to me earlier. I heard Zack demand, “Finger it!”

As I sucked her clit, I started with one finger, two, three, until I was spreading Jenny wide, licking and sucking the whole time. She began groaning and I shoved harder. She shuddered and screamed with her own shattering climax. I licked and lapped up her juices, making sure not to miss a drop. When I looked up, Zack had moved directly in front of Jenny, and she was sucking his enormous cock. With Jenny’s taste still on my lips, I moved up to kiss Zack giving him a deep throat kiss coated with Jenny’s cream. It was more than he could bear, and he exploded down Jenny’s throat.

The sight of her swallowing his cum was beautiful, and as some dribbled out the side of her mouth, I knelt to lick it off her cheek and proceeded to help her clean Zack. Poor Zack had just cum, but the sight of two women’s tongue’s dueling to have at his cock brought him hard again. He had to have some pussy and said so. He lay on his back on the floor and grabbed my hips. “You’ve been waiting long enough for this. Climb on and ride.”

Too hot to argue, I slowly lowered myself onto Zack’s massive cock. As I began riding, bouncing, and bucking on his grand cock, Julie faced me kneeling over Zack’s face as he licked and sucked her pussy. When she reached and tugged on my nipples, I began to shake. Writhing and bucking on the cock, watching Zack eat Jenny, we were all close to orgasm. As Jenny’s face twitched with her first spasm of delight I felt Zack’s cock twitch, and I screamed with my own orgasm as he exploded in my pussy.