My Personal Slut

Story Info
Mary introduces him to S&M.
3.1k words
4.44
54.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMRoberts
KMRoberts
13 Followers

She called me late one weekend night.

"I'm having dirty thoughts about you and I can't get them out of my head," she whispered.

I'd had it with this horny slut. She'd been coming on to me for months and when I told her to call me, I thought I'd called her bluff. Now here she was on my phone saying this same bullshit again. Every time I had told her to do something about "How I made her pussy wet," etc. etc. She would give me this look and that was it. She was getting her rocks off teasing, but I was out in the cold.

I'd be damned if I was going to talk dirty to her on the phone in the middle of the night so she could masturbate in the downstairs den while her husband slept.

"You're having dirty thoughts, you need to get in your car and get your slutty ass over here right now," I growled.

"I could," she began, "I can't stand this any more. I've got to have you."

Yeah, right. I've heard this crap before. "Listen to me. You get in your car and drive over here. There are a few rules I want to get clear before you waste any more of my time," I started. "You wear stockings and no panties. You wear a sexy bra. When I open the door, you look at the floor and tell me you want me to fuck your rotten pussy. You then strip until you are wearing nothing but what I just told you to wear. We'll see what happens after that."

I hung up and fixed myself a drink. I knew she'd be there. She lived only five minutes away from me.

Fifteen minutes later, a car pulled up and parked in front of my house. The car door closed quiety. I went to the door and heard her very timid knock.

I waited two full minutes, then jerked the door open. "You better not have his cum leaking out of you. You better have cleaned up for me," I threatened.

True to my wishes, she looked at the floor and stepped inside. "I'm very clean," She said. She began removing her clothes. She has very large breasts and they hung heavily in her red lacey Victoria's bra. Her large pink nipples poked rock-hard into the stretched lace. As she pulled down her tan cotton pants, revealing her smoothly shaved cunt, I saw a very large wet spot the crotch.

"Well, you're dripping," I sneared. I was starting to believe in her sluttiness. I was stunned she was here.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly, still looking at the floor, "I want you to fuck me. I need your cum in my used pussy. I want to be your slut. Do to me anything you want. I know I'll like it."

I couldn't believe my luck. She had been telling me the truth all along. She once told me in an email that she'd like to have a train pulled on her. I'd like to give her a train all by myself.

She'd told me another time that she liked to be called filthy names and her hair had to be pulled to make her cum. I grabbed her hair now and jerked on it. "Get into the living room, you whore. I'm going to take care of your cunt for sure." I wasn't sure if we were playing a game or if this woman was crazy. I was playing by ear now.

She moaned a little and went into the living room where I had laid a quilt on the floor. There were three candles lit and no other light. She walked to the middle of the quilt and knelt down, never lifting her eyes from the floor. She held her left hand at her side and started digging into her pussy with two fingers of her right. I stood over her and watched.

Her pussy was making a sloppy wet sound as her fingers worked up and down between her parted thighs.

"Suck on those fingers," I said quietly.

She immediately withdrew her glistening fingers and stuck them all the way into her mouth, not just playing, but working them around and moving her tongue over them and sucking off every last bit of her juices.

"Taste good?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. I wish I had your cum inside me too. That would taste better," She demurred.

My cock was rock hard. I'd never met someone who was into this scene, though I'd always dreamt about completely sexually dominating a woman, and here was this pretty chick...

"My cum is the last thing you're going to get," I said steadily. "You think I want you getting pregnant? If you get any cum at all, you're going to have to drink it-" At this she moaned and put her fingers back into her wet pussy and ground against them hard "- Or, take it in your ass." My voice was trembling in spite of my trying to play the dominate.

She went wild. She moaned loudly and furiously humped her right hand and fingers while her left hand moved up to pinch her erect nipple and knead her left breast. I could see in the candle light she was pinching and twisting her nipple very hard. For a second I didn't know what to do. Then it occurred to me that this was both of our fantasies, and since she was obviously so willing to play her part to the hilt, so should I.

"Get that hand out of your cunt, you fuckin' slut!" I commanded. "Your holes don't belong to you. They're mine. God, you fuckin' whore. I'm going to have to tie you up. Turn around and put your face onto the floor. Get your ass in the air and point in your toes. Get that pussy and ass wide open. Then you wait like that. If you move, I'm kicking your ass out of this house." Before I walked away, I noticed her spread pussy lips glistening with her juices. I couldn't wait to sink my cock into her.

But first things first.

I went into the next room and returned with a tube of lubricant (like I was going to need it). I returned and looked at this hot woman, face on the floor, up on her knees, legs spread far apart. She was arching her back like a porn star. Shit, she looked like a god damned porn star in her black thigh highs and red lace. My cock was raging into my jockeys. I knelt behind her and was about to start fingering her, but she interrupted.

"Sir?" she said timidly, "I brought over some things. If you'd like to look at them, maybe they will amuse you. They're in my bag."

I was about to seriously tell her to get out. What was in the bag? Smile, you're on Candid Camera? Fuck this. But cusiosity got the better of me and I opened her bag. Inside were two of the largest cucumbers I have ever seen. Also a large squash which must have been 5 inches across. She wanted to get fucked with these? The sheer thought of her vagina taking these massive objects stunned me.

"You into this, fucking produce?" I whispered.

"No. I've never done anything like this before in my life. I've fantasized about you for so long. All I know is that if you don't do some nasty thing to me....if you don't make me do something I've never done and make me like it like I know you can, I'm going to go out of my mind. I'm not like this. It's you. I want you to make me be a whore, Kevin, I want you to take me all the way. I want to be your slut." She said this all in one rushed outpouring. She'd used my name, but she'd never taken her face from the floor or moved her spread legs an inch.

I began to relax a little. I understood her, more than she knew I did. "Turn on your back and spread your legs, Mary. I'm going to suck your clit and tongue you until you cum," I answered quietly.

She obediantly turned over. I knelt and pulled down the cups of her bra, exposing her lovely breasts, leaving the straps in place. I kissed her fully and passionately on the mouth as my right hand glided over the smooth wetness of her pussy, my fingers separating her lips. "I'm going to be everything you've ever wanted," I said.

She sighed into my mouth and spread her legs farther apart. "Thank you, Sir," she breathed.

I reached behind her head and pulled her hair and broke the kiss. "Let me suck this pussy before I ruin it," I said.

She moaned loudly and I dropped my mouth onto her swollen cunt. I sucked and licked her outer lips, and slid my tongue into her hot hole. I pried her pussy open with my thumbs and licked her from her asshole to her clit, where I latched on and sucked hard and flicked my tongue over her hard nub. Her breath was coming in spasms and I raked my teeth gently over her clit, then jammed my tongue into her, fucking her with it. Then back up to concentrate on her clit alone. In minutes she was bucking and heaving. She grabbed the backs of her legs and lifted them and spread them wide apart then grabbed the back of my head and ground her cunt into my mouth. I bit down on her hard clit and she came, screaming, into my face. Her pussy gushed sweet fluid into my mouth. I drank every drop. Her tangy cum drove me wild. I put a finger of each hand into her cunt and yanked it wide open, then pressed my lips to her hole and sucked as hard as I could.

I couldn't take any more. I freed my cock and moved up toward her mouth. Instantly, she grabbed and sucked my hard cock into her throat. I could feel her tongue gliding underneath my shaft and flicking against my balls as she deep-throated me, her hands grasping at my ass forcing me deeper into her hot mouth. She began moving my hips with her hands, making me fuck her throat as deeply is I could. I reached down and stuck three fingers into her slippery cunt. She moaned around my cock, vibrating me to the base. I added a fourth finger to her stretched hole. She moaned again and began moving her head furiously back and forth in conjunction with her hands pulling me into her mouth.

I tucked my thumb into my fingers and began working my entire fist into her pussy. Mary pulled back to catch her breath, reached down and grabbed my wrist hard, pulling my fist into her and resummed her awesome blowjob. I couldn't get my hand into her, though she was pulling and grinding against me with all her might. I knew I wasn't going to last long in her mouth like this, so I pulled out and moved down between her legs.

She raised them again and spread herself wide. I reached for the lube and one of her cucumbers.

I was silent as I spread a film of lube over the tip of the vegetable.

"You're gonna fuck me with that huge thing?" Her question was more of a statement, the word "fuck" was a tremulous whisper. Her legs were wide open, her pussy lips were swollen and spread apart. "That thing is gigantic," she trembled, "But you know I want to be such a nasty slut for you I can do it, don't you?"

"Yeah, Mary," I acknowledged, " I'm going to make you the biggest cunt in the world. When I'm done with these, I'm going to fuck your sloppy hole. You won't even feel it."

Mary was pinching and twisting her erect nipples, rubbing her hands across her belly and sucking her fingers, writhing around on the floor like a wanton. "I want you to stretch me wide. Ruin my pussy, babe, ruin me now."

I pressed the end of the cucumber against her cunt lips, sliding the massive thing up and down to spread her lips apart. Her pussy was very wet, and I had put plenty of lube on it, and I rocked the cucumber up and down over the entrance to her cunt. Her hips raised and lowered gently opposite my movements. She was very ready for this, so I pressed the tip forward into her. Her hip movements stopped and her legs spread slightly wider as the tip of the cucumber reamed into her pussy. Once the tip was in, I wasted no time and shoved eight inches of it deep inside of her.

Mary sighed, which trailled off into a soft moan. She had easily taken this thing which was at least three inches across. I began slowly, deliberately fucking her with it. She was pinching and twisting her nipples again and alternately rubbing her clit as I forced the cucumber deeper into her, shoving it in and pulling it back again and again. "Oh my god, " she gasped, "I'm such a slut. Oh god." She muttered this over and over.

I got into her kink. "OO, yeah," I moaned, "You can take this, can't you? You wish this was a real cock, don't you, you slut? You wish this was going to fill you with cum, don't you?"

"Oh god, fuck me with it. I don't care what you stuff into me. This is so dirty, Kevin honey. You are so fuckin' kinky and nasty!" Mary began moving against my thrusts.

I shoved the cucumber into her as far as it would go. Her pussy was stretched tightly around the three inches or so that were not inside her.

I bent down and began licking her clit, flicking my tongue up and down, side to side as fast as I could while forcing the vegetable as deeply into her as I could. I glanced up and saw she was pressing her thumb nails into her nipples now and violently twisting them.

I moved my hand so that the palm pressed against the exposed end of the cucumber and kept on the pressure, while my middle finger tickled and teased her ass hole. Then I moved up and gently licked and sucked her sore nipples, which caused her to moan out in ecstasy. I moved up farther and kissed her lips as I slid my middle finger deep into her ass and began working it slowly in an out. I could feel the hardness of the cucumber against my fingertip and pulled away from it, stretching her asshole as I fingered it.

Her arms were around my neck and we kissed passionately, her tongue darting inside my mouth. I envisioned my finger in her ass, the cucumber reaming her cunt , her red swollen nipples, and breathed in her lust. I never wanted any woman the way I wanted Mary now. But this was her game.

"Feel like a train would, you think?" I asked. "Think this is how a downtown whore feels when there's a convention in town?"

"Oo yeah!" she sighed. "Oh yeah...." She was working on a huge orgasm. I was going to go one better for her.

"Mary, I'm going to stick my cock in your ass while you are fucking this cucumber." I said flatly.

I thought she was going to cum right there. "Turn over and get on your knees again, the way you were. You fuck yourself with this thing and I'm going to fuck and cum in your ass." I moved away and Mary was on her knees in an instant, never allowing the cucumber from leaving her stretched cunt and pushing back towards me like a total slut.

Her ass was moist with residual lube but closed tight due to the uncredible girth of the green vegetable stuffed into her cunt. She was humping the vegetable with ferocity, shoving her ass toward me. She wanted my cock in the worst way.

I got into position behind her, spread a coat of lube on my steely head and pressed it into her puckered hole. As soon as my hot cock touched her, she swooned, her knees going weak underneath her. She furiously grabbed between her legs for my cock and guided it against her asshole and shoved back towards me.

My cock invaded her asshole, ripping into her. Again I could feel the hardness of the cucumber but this time with my dick. I shoved forward, grabbing her hips and began pounding my entire length into her ass, balls deep.

Mary was undone. She began humping under me, I could feel her ramming the cucumber into her pussy as she impaled her ass into my cock. Her slippery ass gripped me like a vise. I had to strain to withdraw and thrust into her tight hole. I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"You slut! You cum whore! Take this reaming, you fucking skank!" I yelled.

I think "skank" did it. Mary screamed and her asshole closed so tight it felt like she was crushing my cock to pieces. I continued to slam it into her, using her hair to pull me into her, shoving into her. She had more of the cucumber inside her than ever, only an inch or so was not buried in her cunt.

Mary screamed the filtiest things, calling herself every kind of whore and slut I could imagine and she came violently, her whole body shuddering and finally collapsing underneath my pounding cock. She let the cucumber go and it ejected from her wasted pussy, making a wet squirting noise as it did so. I continued furiously slamming my cock into her ass, yelling, calling her names, pulling her hair.

Finally, I exploded in orgasm, my cock buried to the hilt in her worn asshole. Jet after jet of cum I emptied into her ass, until I actually felt it leaking out around cock.

I stayed inside her until I went completely limp and her ass pressed me out of her. To my astonishment, she turned over and curled forward, taking my spent cock into her mouth and sucked and licked until every drop was hers. She then collapsed onto her back, legs spread around me.

I couldn't help myself. I bent to her and kissed her deeply. Her arms encircled my back. I felt my cock stir.

Already?

We still had two more "Toys" to play with.

KMRoberts
KMRoberts
13 Followers