My Pet

Story Info
A mistress and her pet.
1.2k words
3.44
26.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers

Seeing you standing there waiting so eagerly sends my heart racing. Walking up to you admiring your form, I place a hand gently on your thigh rubbing it softly across your rear. Giving you a playful pat as I step around to face you, to admire my pet more. Running my hand down your face, caressing your chest. Letting one finger trail down the soft shaft of your fine cock; stopping at your head resting my finger there, looking at your handsome face and wondrous lips.

"You are mine."

"Yes mistress."

"Yes what, pet?"

"Yes mistress I am yours, and only yours. You are my mistress."

"That will do pet. Put your hands on the wall and spread your thighs so I may see my pet fully."

"As mistress wishes."

Rewarding your perfection with a kiss to the back of your shoulders as my hands run softly down your sides, pressing my breasts against your back as my hands round your thighs and back to your firm ass.

Crack! My hand striking your ass, rubbing softly at the red spot left behind. Crack! A kiss to ease the pain. Crack, crack; watching your dangling cock bounce against your balls. Another and another smack against your ass, I take your balls into my grip; squeezing them tightly, pulling them down stretching them to the brink of comfort. Crack! Satisfied with the blushing red shade of your ass, I give it a soothing rub as I step around you, standing between your arms.

"Do you enjoy when your mistress toys with you Pet?"

"Yes mistress, you are most gracious indeed."

A warmth growing in my heart as I stare at your lips, pleading for a simple taste. Rubbing my hand across your cheek moving to your neck and then around. Grabbing a tuft of hair pulling hard, bringing your lips within mere millimeters of mine. Agonizingly close, but restraining myself from kissing you. Hurting for one simple touch of you perfect mouth. Running my fingers through your hair as I close my eyes and drink your breath. The whole of my very soul wanting to take what is mine, a simple kiss... But I persist and I resist your pleading lips.

Dropping to my knees before you, looking up at you as I take your semi-firm cock in my hand. Stroking it soft and slow, barely touching it with my fingers.

"Do you want your mistress' lips Pet, do you want me to relieve you Pet?"

"Yes mistress, I need your warm wet lips so much right now. Please mistress let my cock fill your mouth."

"That's good pet, but I don't think you need me quite enough yet. I want to hear you beg for your mistress."

Stroking your cock gently as I move to stand again before you. Rubbing a free hand around squeezing your ass tightly, Crack! Mewing softly as the smack sends your cock jumping, hitting my thigh. Stroking your back from ass to neck, I take your pecs to my mouth, licking them; bound to them as I begin teething on them. Teasing your nipples with my tongue. With a handful of your ass I bite them, I bite your entire pec taking a mouthful as I suck them harder. Hearing the pleased cries leaving your lips, I stifle them with two fingers; the feeling of you sucking them, and enjoying you at the same time sets me very close to my break.

I return to my knees and grab your cock with my lips wasting no time as I suck you hard, looking at your face moaning as I suck your cock. Pushing my nose into your waist as I take your balls to my tongue, licking them. Watching you enjoy your mistress, feeling you grow harder and wider in my mouth as I stroke your cock with a lust to match my love for you. Pulling on my breasts, kneading them in my hands as my pussy swells hidden by my tightly closed thighs. Never looking away from your beautiful grey eyes, watching the pain growing on your face; seeing you dying to take your mistress to your hands. Knowing how badly you want to taste your mistress, I pull my lips from your cock, licking my nipples; moaning loud as I stare at you.

"Do you want to taste me Pet? Do you want to smell me, to feel your mistress, Pet?"

"Yes Mistress please. I'd fall to my knees begging if it pleases you."

I stand up and wrap my arms around you so tight, closing my eyes and setting my soul free. Kissing you. Feeling your lips almost for the very first time again, sliding my tongue past your hungry lips; feeling my way around your mouth. Holding you, feeling your body tremble against mine as you hold your place against the wall. Feeling your cock slowly pushing into my thighs. I whisper into your mouth as I kiss you, it's ok Pet I will forgive you this time.

Your throbbing cock sliding between my soft wet lips, running the length of your shaft against my clit. Quickly becoming soaked, as you very slowly rock your hips back and forth. My hands clawing at your neck and scalp as I kiss you more. Rocking up and down on my toes as your cock slips quickly through my thighs, the head of your cock focused on my swollen clit. Unable to breathe let alone kiss you, I rest my head against your shoulder holding tightly as I begin to cum. Feeling as if my whole body exploded on cock, I reach down and slide two fingers through my sopping pussy and inside once. Drawing them out and putting them to your lips, pushing them inside as you encircle my fingers. Sucking them, licking them as you moan for more.

"How does your mistress taste, my Pet?"

"Incredible! If it pleases Mistress, I should to lick you dry."

"No my perfect Pet, it would please your mistress more to taste you on my lips."

I quickly drop to my knees; taking your cock and licking my glistening wetness from every inch of it. Stroking your balls gently as I slide my hungry lips down your length; feeling you thrust into my mouth moving your entirety into my mouth. Moaning, for my pet as I stroke quickly on your cock. Looking at you, seeing how badly you need to please your mistress.

"You may do with your hands as you wish now Pet."

"Thank you Mistress," You say running your fingers on my cheek, slowly caressing them before sliding them to my hair. Gathering my thick hair up you pull tightly as you thrust your cock harder into my mouth. Rubbing my cheek again as you bury my face into your waist. Throbbing as you slide your cock faster and deeper into my throat. Pulling on my hair very hard as you spill your love down my throat, releasing me as you release yourself. Stroking every last drop out of your cock, before letting you slide out of my mouth.

Standing before you, completely enthralled with my Pet, I take your hand and lead you to bed. Laying in your arms stroking your face and head, lost in your eyes as I drift off, feeling safe in your arms; exactly where I belong.

To my favorite Pet Xoxo Dham.

Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers