My Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
You wait for your Mistress.
1.4k words
4.38
28k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy O'Niel copyright 2006

As I come into the room, wearing a black leather skirt and leopard print bra, I see you, kneeling quietly in the corner by the couch. You are clad only in a pair of skimpy briefs, a deep red color. I glance down, and I can see them hugging your crotch, clearly outlining your erection. I smile wickedly, knowing that you have been waiting for me, your body reacting to thoughts of me touching you, using you, pleasuring you.

I move over closer to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. I cross my long legs, sheathed in silky black lace thigh high stockings. My high heels are red, with open toes and two inch heels. I bounce my leg slightly, gazing down at you. Your hands are crossed in front of you, your eyes respectfully lowered. "How are you, my pet?" I ask gently.

You squirm slightly, inhaling deeply. I watch your broad chest rise and fall, noticing your nipples are hard. I look down at your crotch, and I see a stain slowly spreading from where the tip of your cock nestles against the thin fabric of your briefs. "I need you, Mistress," you whisper.

I place my foot against your crotch, pressing lightly. You groan deep in your throat, clenching your fingers together tightly. I start to caress you with the bottom of my shoe, watching your reaction. "Look at me, pet," I tell you.

Your head raises up, and I gaze into your brown eyes. I can see your lust for me shining deeply in them, your need. I place a long finger under your chin, stroking you lightly. "And just what do you need, my love," I ask you.

You swallow a couple of times, trying to look away from me. My finger pulls your face back to me, and we stare at each other. The battle of wills between us is always strong. You are reluctant to express your need for me, your deep wanting of what I do to you, for you, for myself. I know this, and I cherish it. Your strength of personality is one of the things I love the most about you. Yet, I know how much you need me, how much you crave the things I do to you. And I never abuse this privilege; the privilege of your submission to me. The total giving of your hard, sexy male body, the way you let me have you, body and soul.

"Tell me, my pet. Tell me what you want," I urge you. My foot nudges your crotch again, a little harder this time, tempting you to express your feelings. I want to bring your need crashing to the surface, where you have no choice but to let it out.

You take another deep breath, and the words come out in a rush. "Fuck me, my Mistress. Taste me. I want you to take my orgasm from me. I ache for you, Ma'am."

You shudder, and I know what it cost you to say that to me. I know what a struggle it is for you to let go, to allow your inner desires come to the surface. For years you have tried to deny them, to hide them from me, and from yourself. You've told me before that a real man doesn't need this, this giving of yourself to a woman. You have always been taught that a man should be in charge, controlling the sexual situation, taking the woman.

But you and I know better, don't we, my pet? The giving of yourself to me, the letting go of control, the submission to my wants and desires, fires you inside. It drives your body crazy. I can see it, feel it, the way your body becomes mine to enjoy and pleasure. And your body makes that same mysterious connection between pain and pleasure as mine does. As my hand, or whip, my clamps, or mouth, cunt, or ass possess you, take you, you receive as much as I do. The incredible hardness of your beautiful cock tells me more than you could ever realize.

"Take off my shoes and nylons, love," I tell you. You try to hide a little smile, but I see it. I smile in return, knowing how much you adore my feet. They are big for a woman, size 11 shoe, wide width. My toenails are carefully trimmed and polished. The deep maroon color I know will delight you.

Your hands remove my shoes, one at a time, then you roll the stockings down my long silky legs. Your hands amaze me sometimes. They are so big, with rough palms, yet they can be so gentle and sensitive when you touch me. Your hands are shaking. I know you have this thing for my feet and ankles, don't you, my pet? "Kiss my feet, dear," I say quietly.

I hear you take a sharp intake of breath. I know this is what you dream of sometimes, to be able to worship my feet. I am not sure I completely understand it, but the way you do it arouses me every time. You lean down and press soft little kisses on the top of my right foot. Your lips are soft, full, and tease me as they whisper across my skin. I lean back in the chair, extending my leg, offering you my silky calf.

Your hands wrap around my foot and ankle, and you continue to kiss and softly lick my foot. I shiver as your tongue licks across the arch. You hold me firmly in your grip. You move lower, and start to suckle each toe, one at a time. I feel a tugging sensation deep in my abdomen for some reason as you suck on them. I never knew it was so arousing to have your toes licked and treated this way. I tilt my head back and close my eyes, just enjoying your mouth on me.

Switching to my left foot, you do the same; sucking, licking, nibbling on my toes. You move to the arch of my foot, and I quiver. "Higher, pet," I whisper.

You start to lick up my leg. Your velvety tongue flicks and caresses and traces patterns across my calf, and when your tongue hits the back of my knee I cry out. I feel a smile against me in your kiss. My legs part of their own volition, inviting you to move higher still. Your palms flatten on my inner thighs, pushing me open more. I scoot lower still in the chair and tilt my hips upwards. "Taste me, my pet," I say throatily.

Your palms slide over my smooth skin, and you dip your head down and inhale deeply. I watch you, seeing you close your eyes. You have told me the smell, the taste of me is intoxicating to you. I can see it in your expression. I feel your warm breath fan out over my aching center, and I quiver again. Your strong tongue darts out and you flick it across my clit, and I groan out loud, the feeling is so intense.

You begin to devote yourself to my pleasure. Your tongue begins licking between the silken folds, probing for my wetness. My hand clutches your hair tightly, pushing you deeper into me. You obey, and bury your face in me. You start to suck on my throbbing clit, capturing it between your lips, even biting it now and again. Returning to my wet slit, you drive your tongue deeper into me. My legs stretch outwards as I begin to reach for sweet release. Harder and deeper you devour my cunt, driving me higher and higher.

I feel the throbbing burning feeling in my lower abdomen, and I start to climax against your hot mouth. Convulsion after convulsion ripples through me as you continue to work on me. I cry out at the strength of the orgasm. As I slowly start to calm down, you continue to lick me gently. The honeyed juices are like nectar to you, and you lap and lick every drop.

As you raise your head, you smile at me, your face and mouth coated with my wetness. I lean down and lick you clean, then kiss you passionately. My hand strokes your cheek as I gaze into your passion filled eyes. The night has only begun, my pet.

To be continued