My Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Your Mistress takes you to the bedroom.
1.8k words
4.56
23.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy O'Niel copyright 2006

I cup your chin possessively in my fingers, and pull you to your feet. I slip your leather collar around your neck, and clip on the leash. I see your shoulders shudder at the sound of the leash. I know what that sound does to you, and I never tire of seeing that expression on your face; that expression of lust, submission, and regret all combined together.

Many times we have talked about your feelings towards me, the words wrenched from deep inside you. How you crave me, desire me, yet sometimes almost hate me for the things I do to you. For the way I make you feel, the things I make you voice to me. To just allow me to have you is never enough. I want your mind as well as your body, your heart as well as your submission. And you give them to me, however reluctantly at times. And it makes both of us stronger for it, the invisible bonds tighter around us.

I stand and tell you to crawl to the bedroom on your hands and knees. Your head drops down, but you do it.

I hold your leash in my hand, watching your hips sway as you crawl for me. I adore the way the red briefs cling to your cheeks, and outline your balls as they move under you. I never tire of looking at your body, my pet.

"Crawl up on the bed, dear," I instruct you. You comply, and I run my hands over those cheeks, then slide my fingers inside the leg bands. My hand cups your cock and balls. I love the way you groan, the way your back bows up as you try to push them into my hand more. I remove my hand and push gently down on the small of your back. You lay flat on the bed on your stomach, and I unclip the leash. I let it slide down across your back slowly, and tap your balls with it lightly a few times. You gasp, which just makes me smile.

"Kneel on the bed, and slide those briefs off," I tell you in a no nonsense voice. You get up on your knees, your fingers lifting them away from your body, then slide them down your hips and thighs. Lifting each knee in turn, you remove them. As you kneel there I gaze at your cock with growing lust, loving how it bobs in front of you, so hard and erect.

I sit in a chair next to the bed, and tell you, "Now, my pet, touch yourself for me."

Your eyes close, and you take a deep shuddering breath. This is another of our little games that you are still unsure of. The first time I asked you to do it for me, you almost refused. You were so embarrassed, so shy. I insisted, and I still remember that first time, watching your long fingers wrap so familiarly around the long shaft. Your other hand splayed out across your upper thigh, your thumb in your lush pubic hair as you gently stroked it as I watched. It was one of the most erotic moments in our relationship.

Now I watched you do it again, seeing those hands I love so much caressing all along your length. "Look at me, pet," I said quietly.

Your eyes opened to gaze into mine. The incredible lust I see shimmering in your dark eyes takes my breath away. I lick my lips slowly, my soft pink tongue a magnet for your eyes. I see you take a raspy breath, your chest rising slowly. "Please, Mistress," you whimper.

"Please, what, my Pet,". I ask you.

"Let me pleasure you, let me please you, Mistress, use my body as you wish," you groan.

I sigh. We have had this conversation so many times, yet you refuse to see it. "Lay down on your back," I order sharply. You wince, almost physically withdrawing from me, but you lay down.

I quickly take your wrists and bind them to the headboard with silk scarves, then your feet. This leaves you all spread out on the bed, vulnerable, exposed to me. I can see you trembling slightly. I trail a long fingernail from your ankle to your armpit, bypassing your crotch for now. I see goosebumps raise across your skin, and see your muscles bunch and flex as you pull on the bindings.

I run my hand across your hard little nipples, first one, then the other. They pucker in response, and I slap them, four sharp cracks in a row, two to each nipple. You cry out and your body flinches inward. I move lower, wrapping my fingers around your throbbing erection, and stroke you gently. "Does this give you pleasure, my pet?" I ask you.

Almost with a sob you say, "Yessssssssss, Mistress," the word hissing from between your clenched teeth.

"Then perhaps there is more here than just my pleasure, my wishes, pet" I say quietly.

You slump on the bed, your eyes closed, your cheeks flushed. A moment of silence follows, and then the sweet words I long for. "I need you, too, Mistress."

My lust and my heart swell at this confession. It has been so very difficult to make you understand that it is not just my pleasure, nor yours, but ours. You constantly want to offer me the use of your body, to bring me to orgasm again and again, never understanding that your pleasure means as much to me as mine does to you. To have you admit that you need me as well fills my soul.

I move up to your head and kiss your eyelids and cheeks, kissing a single tear away. I frame your face with my hands and kiss you with a fierce passion, claiming you as my own. It's kiss of sexual intent, full of lust tempered with love. You respond with an open mouth and a hungry tongue.

Breaking the kiss, I step back from the bed. I reach for the multi stranded whip, the one with the molded handle shaped like a small cock. Trailing the strands across your chest, I then let them tantalize your cock, running them slowly back and forth across you. Your hips lunge up towards the air, seeking the whip. I bring the whip back and lightly slap the strands across your inner thighs. Again, harder this time, then yet again. I can see red streaks appearing on your skin. The site of them is like an aphrodisiac. I can feel the lust building in my blood, as I know it is in yours.

We both make that incomprehensible connection between pleasure and pain, our bodies becoming aroused at the sensation of mild pain. A mild slap, or a spank on a bare bottom, teeth clamping down hard on a nipple or hard clit, all can send us both over the edge into orgasm. I can see the veins in your cock almost throbbing in your lust. I whip your body a few more times as you thrash and groan under the whip.

I lean down and bite your nipple, my teeth sinking into your flesh. A guttural groan seems almost ripped from you as I do it. You make me feel like a hot, lusty, female animal, claiming her mate. To see your body bound to the bed, your erection thick and full, a sexual flush spreading over your skin, makes me ache for you. I feel a deep emptiness inside me, a fierce wanting for you to fill me.

I take some KY and lube the end of the whip handle, then move my fingers between your cheeks. You moan as they pass over your tight puckered asshole. "Oh, God, Mistress," you moan.

I see your legs trying to spread wider apart for me. I release your feet from the scarves, and you put your big feet flat on the bed, as you tilt your hips up. This blatant offering arouses me even more, and I start to slide the whip handle across your asshole. You take a deep breath, and I can see you trying to relax your body.

I soothingly stroke my hand across your inner thigh, "That's it, pet, let me in," I croon. I start to push the handle into you, slowly, and the sound you make and the expression on your face is almost enough to make me orgasm. I shudder as it slips into you all the way, your muscular asshole clinging to it. I hold it deep inside you for a moment, letting you adjust to it invading you, then slowly start to move it in and out. Your arms pull at the bonds, the muscles in your arms and shoulders flexing as you do.

No one had ever done this to you before, and I cherish that you let me do it. The pleasure I know you feel makes me shiver all over. I fuck you gently, methodically, your hips moving against me. Soon, it is too much for me. My sopping pussy is throbbing, aching for you, and I slide the handle all the way inside you and straddle your hips. Guiding your hard cock into me, I sink down onto you. Our mutual groans are like a symphony of lust and abandonment. Your hips thrust up so hard you almost lift me off the bed. I can feel you at my cervix, the swollen head nudging me again and again. The sensation is incredible. I push down hard against you, our pubic hair meshing together as I take you deeper.

Our eyes are locked together, and the messages exchanged are endless. The need, the passion, the giving and taking, the love bouncing back and forth between us. My hands drop down to spread my swollen lips apart, exposing my hard clit. I start stroking it with one hand, holding them open with the other. It wobbles and slithers around under my fingers, and I rub frantically, almost roughly. I quickly come to a breath stealing powerful orgasm. "Cum NOW pet," I scream.

With a roar your hips thrust up, and your head rears back and I feel you shooting into me. Your arms are rigid as you strain at the scarves holding you down. Time after time you lunge upwards as you continue to pump hot creamy cum into me. I quiver and shake from my own release as I ride out yours. Finally you stop and collapse on the bed. I gently slide the whip handle out of you.

I watch you laying there in the aftermath of your intense orgasm, your body trembling slightly. I soothingly run my hands over your chest and belly. "Thank you, my Mistress," you murmur.

I just smile, and release your wrists from the scarves. You surge up and wrap your arms around my waist, holding me tight. I enfold you in my arms as well, kissing the top of your head, "Shhhhhhhh," I whisper.

We lay down together on the big bed, snuggling close. I kiss your chest, and after long moments I ask you to run us a nice bubble bath....................

TO be continued