My Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress ties you to the new, king sized bed.
2.1k words
4.53
25.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy O'Niel copyright 2006

I finished assembling the new head board and foot board on the king sized bed today. White metal, wide spaces between the bars, perfect for tying someone's wrists to. I smiled, and went to take a hot bath.

As I lay there soaking, the fragrant bubbles lazily sliding over my skin, I closed my eyes, thinking of you. Your hands; the blunt thick fingers, the clean clipped nails, the calloused palms that can be equally tender and gentle, or rough and savage as I choose.

I visualize your muscular arms and shoulders that bulge and flex as you strain against the loving bonds I place on you. I remember the way your hair gets damp around your face and neck as I push you to the limits of your endurance time and time again with my mouth, my hands, my body. I smile as I recall your hair, soft, thick and full, clutched tightly in my fingers as I pull you to me.

I groan low in my throat as I think of your strong back, so long and smooth, the muscles rippling as I slide the strands of the flogger over you. Knowing how you crave the whip of the leather strips as they caress and wrap around your body, leaving a trail of red streaks.

A little whimper escapes my lips as I picture your firm butt cheeks, the slope of your lower back, the curve of your hip, the skin so soft to the touch. Watching them clench and unclench as I paddle you, mauling the firm muscles as I knead your flesh between strokes. Oh, my pet, how your body delights me.

The sounds you make, the smell of your crotch, the feel of your skin, the taste of your body; all arouse me endlessly. Each session different, reaching new levels of pain, lust, need. To see your body tighten just before you achieve orgasm, to hear your guttural moans and cries, to see you yield to me takes my breath away. My love for you expanding, filling my heart, my soul, as you give yourself to me.

I shudder deliciously in the rapidly cooling water, and rise slowly and begin to towel my body dry. The friction of the soft terrycloth feels wonderful on my heated skin. My breath coming in little pants as I think of you, my beloved pet, and how I will take you tonight.

I put fragrant lotion all over my body, imagining your hands as they caress my skin. I spray perfume lavishly over me, knowing how you love it. Obsession, what a perfect name for the scent you crave, the sweet perfume blended with the smell of my female body.

I slip my feet into the high heels you adore, the red ones, with the 4 inch heels. My toenails are a rich ruby color. I slither into the white satin nightgown, letting it drop over my shoulders, the material skimming barely down to my thighs. I fluff my hair, smiling in the mirror as I go to make a drink and wait for your arrival.

You come into the living room and remove your clothing. I am sitting on the couch, watching you, and you quickly kneel in front of me, kissing the tops of my feet adoringly. I shiver at the touch of your soft warm lips.

"Good Evening, my Mistress," you say softly as you continue to kiss and lick my feet and ankles.

I stroke the back of your head. "I am well, my pet. It is good to see you, my love."

Your hand encircles my slim ankle, and you lean back on your heels, and lift my foot to your mouth. "May I remove your shoe, Ma'am?" you ask.

"Yes, you may, pet," I reply.

Your strong hands slide the shoe off, and you caress my foot slowly, running your fingers around the arch, up the ankle, and down the top. "Please allow me to worship your beautiful feet, Ma'am."

I nod as I gaze into your eyes, seeing your need for me shimmering in them. You slide the other shoe off, and lift my right foot to your mouth, and begin sucking on each toe individually. I lean back on the couch, watching you. You move to the other foot, bathing my toes with your soft loving mouth. I try hard to supress a groan of pleasure, with little success.

I see you smile against my foot as you continue your lavish attention to every inch of it. That's what is so good between us. The mutual pleasure, the giving and taking of our bodies and hearts and minds. Knowing just what spots to touch, to caress, to lick, the perfect ways to drive the other to heaven and back.

"You may move up higher now, pet," I whisper.

You obediently begin to lick and lave my calf with your velvety tongue. My legs part seemingly of their own volition, and you slowly work your way up my long silky thighs. Your hands slide up them, and you push gently, opening me up more. "Please, Mistress, may I taste you tonight?"

I shiver delicately, loving hearing you ask for permission, and I simply tilt my hips up, a silent granting of your wish. You lower your head, and I feel your warm breath whispering across my smoothly shaven lips. My arms lift to drape across the back of the couch, my hands clenching it tight, and you begin once again to devote yourself to my pleasure.

Spreading the puffy lips apart, your tongue slowly laps across my throbbing clit, making me gasp. You begin a series of long, flat tongued licks, from the bottom of my pussy to the top. Your quiet moans are like music to my ears, telling me how much you love doing this for me, to me.

Your tongue spears into my silky folds, attempting to penetrate me as deep as you can. My hips rock gently as you drive me higher and higher, pushing me closer to orgasm with your expert mouth. "Put your fingers in me, pet," I mutter hoarsely.

Two thick fingers slip into me, almost lifting me off the couch. You turn them and begin pressing against that magic spot deep inside me, and your mouth latches onto my swollen clit. Your tongue swirls around it slowly at first, then faster as you begin to suck it at the same time.

I feel the familiar sensation of my body expanding, then contracting as the explosion claims me. You ride me, prolonging the shuddering aftershocks. I whimper over and over as you lick me, lapping up the creamy juices brought on by the powerful orgasm.

You kiss my pussy almost reverently, and I clutch your hair and pull you up for a ferocious deep kiss, tasting my own sweetness on your mouth and tongue. My hand strokes your cheek as the kiss gentles, and I quiver in your arms.

We look into each others eyes, and I see your very soul there. I stand and hold my hand out to you, "Come with me, dear."

You follow me into the bedroom, and I instruct you to lay on the bed on your back. You climb into the middle, and stretch out, your arms and legs extended. I wrap the padded leather cuffs to your wrists and ankles, then snap them to the rings on the bed frame. God, pet, I love to see you this way. Your hard body naked, your cock rigid and hard, your nipples puckered and erect, your chest rising and falling rapidly. I can feel your lust.

I take a soft leather collar from the nightstand, and some nipple clamps attached to a long chain. I straddle your waist, and place the collar around your neck. I hook the chain to a loop in the front, and run the nipple clamps down. I lean down and lick and suck each one, then attach the clamps. Your sweet groans are just what I love to hear, pet.

I thread my fingers through your thick chest hair, pulling it now and then. I lazily drag my nails down your body, loving the way you shudder as I do. I tickle your belly button briefly, then move lower to dance my fingertips across your hipbones. My, how you quiver, my love.

I can see your muscles beginning to strain as you pull on the restraints. Knowing how you love that feeling; trapped, at my mercy, your body mine. I reach into the drawer again, removing a butt plug and some lubricant.

I lay them on the bed, and put my hands behind your knees, pushing up and out. "Open for me," I murmur. You obediently lift your legs more, spreading them wider apart, tilting your hips up, exposing your little pucker.

I reach for the slick gel, and put a big drop on my finger. I slide it over your little asshole, coating you. Reaching for the plug, I spread your cheeks a bit with one hand, and slide it in with the other. I love the way you clench around it, and I pull it in and out a few times, watching you cling to it.

I nestle it firmly inside you, and nuzzle my face in your crotch. God, I love the way you smell, pet. Musky, fresh, clean, and so male. I get up from the bed, standing beside it, looking down at you. I reach for the flogger hanging on the wall, seeing your eyes following my every move. Your legs are still open wide apart, knees lifted up, exposed, vulnerable. That you trust me in this position means the world to me.

I tease you at first, trailing the silky strands up and down your thighs and chest. I nudge the nipple clamps, loving the sounds you make as I do. I know how much you love the pleasure/pain coursing through your body right now, don't you, pet?

I begin to lash the strips across your body lightly, letting them just kiss your flesh. They curl around your cock and balls, and I watch you surge up towards them. "That's it, love, reach for them," I croon. Your sweet little whimpers make me shiver all over.

But I know you need more. I start to whip you harder, more frequently. Red stripes begin to appear on your skin. Your cock is so rigid, almost purple, with precum oozing from the tip freely. I stop for a moment, running my fingertip across the tip. Your gasp is gratifying.

I slide my finger across your lips, then my own, so we can taste you. Nectar, my love. I slip that same finger into my pussy, coating it, then give it to you to suck. Your eyes close as you suckle, your velvety tongue swirling around it. I feel a tugging sensation deep inside me. I pull my finger out, and straddle your hips, pushing your legs down.

Sitting on you, your iron cock under me, I slowly rock my hips against you. It separates my lips, settling against my clit. It's my turn to groan this time. I reach for the nipple clamps, tugging on them easily. You cry out, and I know they have been on long enough. "Ready for them to come off now, pet?"

You suck in a deep breath, and huskily say, "Yes, Ma'am." We both know it's the removal of the clamps that brings the most exquisite pain. I unclip them, and the blood rushes back into your nipples. Your guttural groan reaches deep inside me somehow, making my body clench. I have to have you, pet, NOW.

I reach between us, and with one push your cock sinks into me. You shove your hips up, almost lifting me off the bed. You are imbedded in me, and yet I can't get you inside me deep enough. I push down hard, wanting more, all of you in me. I spread my lips apart with one hand and furiously rub my throbbing clit with the other. You fuck me.

The orgasm when it comes is violent, my whole body shaking as I cry out. As my pussy clamps down on you tight, I see your arms pulling on the bonds, the muscles straining. I feel you start to pump into me, your head thrown back, mouth open, a harsh groan ripped from your throat.

I collapse on your chest, breathing heavily, feeling my heart thundering in my chest. We tremble together, and I reach up and undo the wrist cuffs, and reach down and remove the butt plug. Your arms enfold me in a bone crushing hug. I kiss your beloved face, gentle little kisses all over. As we lay together on the bed, I feel the silken bonds of our hearts strengthening. I love you, my pet.