My Philly Whore

Story Info
He & his ex still get together.
2.8k words
4.15
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since I had seen her. She had told me that she loved me in an email and days later I found out that she was with someone else. She had lied about so much when we had been together. So it was quite odd to be hearing from her out of the blue like that.

I was skimming Craigslist when I saw Charlie's first post under the rants and raves section. She had made it obvious that it was me she had posted for although nobody else would realize it. She was bored, she wanted to play. I guessed her man wasn't doing the job I had when she was mine. I almost felt bad for her, but she did want to play. Well if that was what she wanted then how could I say no?

Quickly I typed a response outlining a plan and posted it. Now all I had to do was wait.

Within 15 minutes her response was posted. I knew she wouldn't email me directly that would leave a "paper trail" and she wasn't about to do that. That might mean she'd get caught. She was too smart for that, yeah right, and she also didn't cheat too remember?

The plan was simple, we'd meet at one of those shady hotels in Jersey, right over the bridge around nine o'clock. She had talked about getting a room a few times when we had been together but we never did. I had done some footwork and could remember at least one of the names and told her in another post where to meet me. I had told her what she was to wear if she really wanted this to take place, if she didn't come exactly as I had requested I told her I was gonna leave. I figured what the hell, this might be the last time I'd ever get to fuck that sweet piece of ass ever again. I might as well have me some fun.

I got there early and made myself comfortable. Or at least as comfortable as I could be in the shit hole. It was your classic dirty motel with its thrift store furnishings and multicolored stained bedspread. In the windows hung beige rubber backed curtains blocking out most of the fading suns light. A 13-inch TV sat on a retro dresser. The carpet was threadbare in areas and like the bed spread stained from years of use. Who knew what had happened in this room over the years? And we were going to add yet one more story to the memory of these four walls.

Growing antsy I flipped on the TV, the screen flickered and I searched for a clear channel. Only two stations came in so I settled on watching the news while I lit a cigarette. These types of places didn't really have a policy against no smoking.

Soon the sun had set and the room grew dark. Being autumn it was fairly cold outside and I was glad that the heater worked. I kept the lights off and left the TV on as I slipped out the motel room door leaving it cracked behind me. I walked across the broken pavement towards the large trash dumpsters a few parking spaces away from where I had parked. I pulled the hood on my hoodie up over my head and pulled on my gloves. I hoped she wouldn't keep me waiting long. I crouched down in the shadows and waited.

Just when I was about to give up and head home her white Lumina pulled into the parking lot. She pulled it into one of the empty parking spaces and turned off the car. She no longer new what I drove so she had no idea that two spaces away was my vehicle. She sat and sat for a few minutes. Was she having second thoughts or did she think I had stood her up? Finally her car door opened as she got out. "Our" room was the only one with any light coming through the openings in the curtains; all of the other rooms were dark. She slammed her car door and started walking towards the room. She had her cell phone out and it looked like she was making a phone call. Was she calling me? She had said she deleted my number, I guess she lied again. Because in my pocket my phone which had been set to vibrate went off.

I crept out from behind the dumpster and closed the distance between us as quickly and quietly as I could. She was to distracted with her cell phone to notice me behind her. I grabbed her quickly, one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist. She froze for a split second and then began to struggle. I knew she was freakishly strong but I wasn't about to let this moment slip through my fingers so I tightened my grip around her waste and lifted her off the ground. Twice I almost fell as I carried her towards the door she was thrashing around like a fish out of water. I don't think she had a clue it was me. We came slamming through the door and we dropped onto the bed. I moved my hand from her mouth to her throat and squeezed. Her thrashing became more intense and I was sure I'd suffer some bruises from this. I was afraid I'd kill her but I was determined to make her pass out. After what seemed like an eternity her body became limp.

Quickly I jumped up and shut the door locking it and then I went to work. First I had to get her undressed and then tie her to the bed. She was wearing her long winter coat but underneath she had on exactly what I had told her to wear. The white dress I had bought her and beneath that the panties I had also bought her. The only thing of hers she had on was the "fuck me" stripper shoes that she had owned before I had met her. I made quick work of stripping off her coat and made sure the knots holding her were nice and tight. Then I filled one of the cheap glasses with water from the bathroom sink and threw it in her face. She came to sputtering and confused. Her confusion suddenly turned into anger mixed with fear as she realized she was incapacitated. The lights were still off in the room except for the TV. Not that it mattered because I had blindfolded her, but she was cursing like a mother fucker.

I grabbed the knife I had brought and held it to her neck, "Shut up." I growled trying to disguise my voice.

"Fuck you!" she spat.

I dug my knife into the soft neck that I use to nuzzle and pierced her skin to emphasize that I was serious.

She quieted down. "Mike, is that you? This isn't funny."

"I told you to shut up bitch." I growled again and this time slapped her face hard.

"My boyfriend is meeting me here asshole!"

"Shut up!" I said again as I slapped her harder this time.

Now I think she was taking me seriously. She whimpered and I thought she was going to cry. I almost felt bad, but I knew I had to continue.

"If you scream, I'll have to gag you, so don't" I hissed.

I pulled her dress up to her belly allowing me access to her panties. I ran my hand over the mound between her thighs. It was warm to the touch and I pressed my fingers to her crotch. She moaned a little. Using the knife I cut through the fabric leaving her smooth pussy bare. It was such a nice pussy, not at all meaty but small and compact like a young girls. The ropes held her legs apart and I positioned myself between her thighs. I lowered my face so I was within an inch of her snatch and inhaled deeply enjoying the musky aroma. My warm breath on her nakedness made her flinch. I stuck my tongue out and gently ran it up the entire length of her slit savoring the saltiness.

"Please don't", she whined.

I ignored her completely and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. I'll admit that I absolutely loved eating her out, there is no doubt about it and this could very be the last time I was going to enjoy it. I again ran my tongue down and forced it into her opening, which made my nose rub against her clit. To my surprise her pussy was wet so I new that even though she seemed scared that she was still turned on. Fucking whore. I worked my tongue in circles widening her lips; opening her little by little and I noticed now that instead of pulling away from me that she was now pushing into my tongue. I began to lap at her like a dog drinking water only slower and more deliberately. Her breathing was becoming harder now and I decided to get a taste of her tight little ass. She flinched again as my tongue caressed her tight little bum. I heard her exhale deeply as I licked the tiny folds of her asshole. It contracted and relaxed under my probing tongue. I then slid my tongue from her ass to her clit and back again before settling in and devouring her pussy. I licked her labia and sucked her clit before fucking her with my tongue. I moved not only my tongue but also my whole head tasting her every crevice. Before long I could feel her body stiffen and heard her cursing under her breath. She was going to cum, and I stopped. Fuck her, she wasn't going to cum unless I let her.

I moved towards her head and let my swollen cock lose from my jeans. I harshly grabbed her head, turning it toward my cock, thrusting it to her lips.

"Suck." I ordered.

Her mouth opened slightly and let the head slide past her lips.

"Don't even think of biting it bitch!"

She seemed to relax and stretched for my cock. Greedily her slutty mouth crept its way down my shaft till her nose was nestled in my pubes. I grabbed her by the back of her head forcing myself deeper into her face. She gagged slightly as I began to fuck her face. I reached down and ran my and between her legs using my fingers to penetrate her. She moaned around my pistoning dick in her mouth. I could feel her orgasm building again and quickly removed my hand and placed it on her exposed breast squeezing and kneading it. Pinching her nipples she flinched and soon I knew I'd be on the verge of my own orgasm. I tried to maintain a steady pace and soon my cock grew stiff and lurched as my cum erupted into the back of her throat. She began choking and coughing around me.

"Swallow it bitch, every fucking drop..."

I pulled out a bit to give her more room. My dick was covered in saliva and semen and she was going to lick every last drop from my shaft.

I watched her swallow and catch her breath as I held my erection inches from her lips.

"Now lick me clean whore."

She opened her mouth complying with my commands and slurped and lapped until my cock was clean.

I then slid off the bed and stood a moment absorbing the sight that lay in front of me naked on the bed. The object of all my desires. The one woman who made me so happy but could drive me crazy without so much as a word. A woman who use to be mine but now belonged to someone else. I picked up the lube and dildos from the dresser. And once again positioned myself between her thighs. I coated the dildo that had been molded from my own penis with lube before sliding it between her lips teasing her pussy. Then I began to fuck her with it using only the head just like I use to do with my own cock. Her hips rolled and she was now cursing like so many times before. Her dirty bedroom talk that on so many occasions spurred me on to give her the great fuckings that she was so dearly missing now.

I sunk the dildo deep inside of her while she exclaimed, "Fuck, yeah." It was comical in a way that I could elicit such reactions from her even now. I decide that I wanted to taste her tight little back door again before I violated it later. So sliding down I pulled her cheeks apart and with the dildo logged deep inside of her I began to flick my tongue on her backside. She tensed and relaxed as usual against my probing. This reaction always made me harder and more excited. I was gonna need to fuck her soon.

I pulled out the dildo and placing the head against her anus and I slowly shoved it in. Her breathing hitched and as the rubber dong became seated I then took my place between her thighs and ran my again swollen member along her labia teasing her once again before entering her. Her pussy was tighter then usual with the added thickness of the dildo in her ass but I managed to cram my entire length inside of her.

Once there I held it in place and lowered my head to her nipples sucking each one in turn. With achingly slowness I pulled myself out millimeter by millimeter until only my head was inside of her before returning to her depths just as slowly. I had made my way up to her neck nibbling and whispered into her ear.

"You like this don't you bitch?"

There was a pause. "Don't you bitch?" I squeezed her throat.

"yes." she murmured.

"Beg for it you whore, beg me to fuck you..."

"fuck me please, i need it..." she whimpered.

"Yeah you fucking slut you want me to fuck that pussy don't you?"

"Yes, please fuck my pussy..."

I began to move faster now and soon I was ramming into her at full speed.

"I don't want to fuck that pussy anymore bitch..."

"What do you want to fuck?"

"That ass, I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours. You want that don't you slut?"

"Yes, please fuck my ass..."

I sat up straight kneeling between her legs and reached under my cock and pulled the dildo out of her ass with a pop. Grabbing my cock by the shaft I squeezed the head past her rectum. Her ass had been stretched nicely from the dildo and I didn't have much resistance sliding in.

"Fuck yeah, fuck my ass, fuck it hard, cum deep in my ass..."

"You little fucking dirty whore..."

"Yeah fuck me like a whore..."

I was trying to get every inch of my dick into her but the position wasn't the best with her legs tied to the bed. But I was determined to fuck that ass good.

"Mike, baby why don't you untie me so you can fuck my ass from behind?"

"WHAT did you say bitch?"

"Mike I know its you, just untie me so you can fuck my ass good..."

I was dumbstruck. How did she know it was me? I didn't care. I quickly grabbed the knife and cut the ropes binding her to the bed. She rolled over without a word tore off her blindfold and lay face down on the bed, reaching around behind her and pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"There you go baby, now fuck that ass good."

I climbed up on the bed taking a second to enjoy the view before placing my cock back inside the recesses of her ass. Grabbing her by the hips I rammed my full length into her.

"Fuck yeah baby rape that ass!"

A feeling of nostalgia came over me as I fucked my little whore's ass. It was so familiar but seemed slightly strange. But I never let up. My cock slammed in and out of her ass with massive force meeting her cries for more.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." I announced.

"Fuck yeah baby, fill my ass with your cum baby!"

I felt my cock tighten as I erupted again only this time there was no choking. Just her yells of yes over and over which quieted after some time.

"Now get over here and clean this cock off baby."

She maneuvered around and took my softening cock into her warm mouth and sucked gently easing the last bit of cum from me.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yes, and this doesn't have to be the last time does it?

"No Charlie it doesn't, you will always be my whore won't you?"

"Yes, cause I love being your whore baby."