My Pleasurable Piercing

Story Info
The details of my piercing experience.
1.5k words
4.46
74.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People who know me would probably describe me as a mild, down-to-earth, sensible chick with a wild streak at times. Of course, this wild streak is embodied by my disregard for what others think of me and my love for driving fast cars and taking my Harley out in search of a little trouble on a Friday night. As far as my family and most of my co-workers know, that's as far as the wild child in me is willing to go. Oh, the things they would say if they knew I had an affinity for the kinkier things in life, one of them being my piercing.

So, what's pierced? My hood, of course...often confused by many as a "clit" piercing. (Incidentally, if you ever pierced your actual clit, you would lose all sensitivity in that area and that is definitely NOT the goal here!) Want to know what it's like? Read on...and enjoy.

I first decided that I wanted to have my hood pierced after I dated a guy with his tongue and both nipples done, and possible plans to have his cock done as well. Alas, this sex god with the best skills I have ever had the pleasure to experience moved away, and he never got to play with my new ornament...but I am getting ahead of myself. The idea of having a piercing that only the person I was closest to would be able to see was exciting...and I was turned on by the fact that no one would ever guess that this "professional" chick was hiding a naughty secret underneath her trendy clothes and sexy little panties. So I decided to do it.

Of course, being the practical woman that I am, I researched the procedure first. The types of piercings, the types of jewelry, the pain factor, personal accounts from people who had it done, etc. I chose a very clean and reputable piercing facility that was commended for their attention to sterilization and safe practice. I was told I didn't need an appointment, so I gathered my courage and drove down.

As I walked through the door of the studio, my head was swimming with a mixture of excitement, arousal, and uncertainty. One of the owners/piercers was at the counter, a voluptuous woman with intense blue-green eyes and about twenty visible piercings...eyebrows, ears, nose, lip, etc. Trying to exude confidence, I walked up and told her that I wanted to have my hood done. She was awesome and gave me lots of suggestions and advice before I chose the exact type of piercing I wanted. I guess maybe I should give all of you prospective piercees some of that info...

First of all, there are two types of hood piercings: vertical and horizontal. The horizontal piercing is really just for decoration, since it is placed above the clit and does not provide much direct stimulation. The vertical piercing is more functional, since it is placed right over the clit so that the jewelry comes into direct contact and provides lots of erotic stimulation.

Then there are your choicees for jewelry, the most common being the barbell (straight rod with a ball on each end), a ring (closed circle with one ball on the edge), and a horseshoe (just what it sounds like, with a ball on each end of the curve). My piercer advised against the barbell, which I originally was going to go for, because she said that the top ball can sometimes get stuck underneath the hood and stimulate you when you don't want it to (hmmmm, is that good or bad?). Anyway, she said it can get annoying, so I ruled that out. I didn't really care for the lopsided look of the horseshoe, so I went for the ring. My piercer thought it was the best choice because it would allow me to rotate the ball up towards my clit when I wanted it to be there, and any other time the ring would naturally turn so that the ball faced downward.

So, I had decided on a vertical ring...and I was raring to go. But wait, I still had more choices to make! First was the size of the ring, referred to as the "gauge." The smaller the gauge, the thicker the jewelry is. I was advised to go with either a twelve- or a fourteen-gauge, simply because anything thicker than that would cause "displacement" issues when walking and such, and it could be annoying if it got in the wrong spot. I went with the twelve-gauge ring after my piercer mentioned that the fourteen-gauge can sometimes feel "rippy," like it might rip out (even though she assured me that it wouldn't, it would just feel like it).

Last, I had to choose the material for my jewelry. I had already decided upon titanium, even though it was more expensive. My piercer agreed that it was the best choice, since it eliminated virtually any chance of an allergic reaction.

Alright, finally! All of my choices have been made and I am ready to get my piercing done! I was led into the room by my piercer, a million thoughts running through my head. I'm not ashamed to admit, one of those thoughts was of trying to control my arousal in having an attractive female preparing to pierce my most private spot. Oh, the fantasies I would be having later...

But I digress...back to the piercing. The room was almost like a doctor's office; it was so clean and bare, with an "exam" table complete with stirrups just for the occasion. I stepped out of my skirt and heels (no panties...I figured they would just be an annoyance later), and laid down on the table. My piercer gave me a little pop quiz about the sterilzation of the needles and stuff, making me pick the bag of non-sterile instruments from the bag that had gone through the autoclave and had been sterilized completely. (The pink or green arrows turn brown or purple after they go through the sterilization process.)

After I passed the quiz with flying colors, no pun intended, it was time to get down to it. I put my feet in the stirrups and tried my best to relax, controlling my breathing as I listened to my piercer tell me what she was going to do. First, she thoroughly wiped the area with antiseptic and then made a little mark with a Sharpie (which I got to keep, by the way). Then she inserted the receiving tube, which was a bit uncomfortable because it pinched a little. She told me to take three really deep breaths, in....and out...and right in the middle of my second breath out, she stuck the needle through. Now, I'm not going to lie here...it hurt like a bitch, but only for about three seconds and then it was over. I had time to say, "OH FUCK!" and that was it...all done. Another little jab of pain when she screwed the ball onto the ring to close it, and then I was finished. No blood, no light headedness, just a little ache in the area. I hopped right off the table and got dressed without a problem. For some reason, I felt the need to apologize to my piercer for shouting obscenities, and she started to laugh and tell me some of the things other people have said to her when they were getting pierced. As I listened to her, I wondered if anyone else had wanted her to test out their piercing, which is all I could think about at that point. Such fuel for my fantasies later...

So, that was it. I paid her the eighty-five bucks for the piercing, plus a fifteen dollar tip for being so awesome, and then I practically skipped out of the studio, pumped full of adrenaline and ready to take over the world. When I got home, I just couldn't help but grab a mirror and check out how it looked...my bare pussy with a brand new shiny titanium ring through my hood...sexy as hell. I even took a couple of pictures with my digital camera, I was so proud of my new ornament!

For those of you wondering about the positive attributes to a hood piercing, I can tell you that it has definitely provided a heightened experience for me sexually. In the past, I had always had a little trouble stimulating myself enough to cum, and my ring has helped tremendously. And no, I don't cum from wearing tight jeans or walking up stairs or anything like that. But every now and then, I accidentally shift in just the right way and get a little thrill or "shiver" as the ball brushes past my clit. It really is quite fun, and everyone who has had the pleasure of licking, sucking, or otherwise playing with my ring has loved it too. It really is one of the best decisions I have made...and I love the fact that no one would ever guess I was a "pierced_gurl" underneath it all. A little kink never hurt anyone...and I am definitely a fan of a little kink.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My piercing!

I too have my vertical hood pierced! I love how it turns me on if I walk the right way! the only thing is that I can't wear my yoga pants since I chose a big barbell to hang from my clit that my yoga pants will outline the barbell! I didn't notice that until my boyfriend pointed it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experience. I also have vch piercing and love it as does my husband. It's really cute and he's taken the time to learn how to use it to stimulate me with his fingers or tongue. I thought I was in heaven until I went back to the same girl to get my tongue done. While we were discussing that procedure she asked about my vch. I told her I loved it but most of the time I didn't really notice it. Just a little reminder now and then. She suggested (insisted really) that I change the barbel so after my tongue was done she picked out a new one and put it in. It was just a little longer and the lower bead was a little larger. The effect was dramatic! I was wearing jeans and just the walk to car was exciting! OMG if only I'd known!

I haven't actually cum but it's been close! I have to be pretty careful now with the clothes I wear to work and even so I think about sex constantly. I have some low rise tight jeans that are incredible to wear now! It didn't take my husband long to figure out what was up and he loves it! I've always loved sex with him but now he's got a horny little freak 24/7. If you're a girl I'd highly recommend getting a vch done. I'm sure results vary but if you get lucky you'll totally love it. Plus you can always take it out if it doesn't work

P.S. He loves my tongue piercing too but that's another story!

the_seeker11the_seeker11about 13 years ago
Happy for you

I've never heard of a woman who regretted getting her hood pierced.

I think you made all the right choices.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Mike

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Very Informative and Hot!!

Great writing, very informative! Will share this with others including my present girlfriend. Love a pierced and smooth pussy. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
RESEARCH YOUR PIERCING

I have both nipples pierced twice in 14ga and a 14ga VCH (vertical clit hood), and 13 other piercings, and have 10 retired.

I’m active and interested in body modification and wished to share some things about your story that I feel may not be quite right. I don’t want to sound like a know-it-all bitch, and I understand that this is essentially a porn website, but upon stumbling across it I felt uneasy about people potentially getting rings in their clit hoods…. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

You don't exactly loose all feeling in your clit if you get it pierced. Yes it hurts, yes it's EXTREMELY rare, but it can be and is done. You need the right anatomy and the right piercer. The VCH is the most common female genital piercing, and you would be surprised how many women just like you have it done.

The horizontal hood piercing is measured out carefully and the idea is the ball of the CBR (captured ball ring) rests on the clit, like the bottom ball on the VCH. All depends on your anatomy.

Straight bars are usually the best jewellery type for the VCH, as it lies straight along the clit and is less likely to be irritated, get pulled or twist as you walk and heal crooked. You have something resting on your clit honey, of course its going to somewhat stimulate you. That’s kind of the idea… And I assure you, whatever stimulation I get from my straight bar, I prefer to a crooked piercing or constant twisting. I find that the only real stimulation I get is from direct pressure on the bar or balls, and it spreads over my whole clit and feels oh-so-good.

There’s another type of jewellery that you should know about. Internally and externally threaded. Externally threaded is the most common, where the balls screw onto the post, and internal, when the balls screw into the post. Internal is generally more expensive and more recommended for piercing because the screw-ridges wont scratch the healing piercing.

Why did your piercer 'quiz' you? I would have walked out right then, I don’t want any unsterile instruments around me and my clit. That’s only because I’ve only ever trusted three people enough to pierce me, and the woman who did most of my piercings was an idiot and did stuff like that. It’s important to find a great shop and person to pierce you, if you can’t afford it don’t get it. Mine cost AU$180. Feel comfortable and make sure they know what they’re doing. Ask heaps of questions and get aftercare info. Look at the placement before you’re pierced. Oh, and try numbing it. I tried twice without it and had to have get it cos I kicked when the tube was halfway under my hood. Trust your piercer, but trust your gut feeling more.

The most uncomfortable bit of the piercing is usually the insertion of the receiving tube, as it will scratch against your clit. The piercing is usually painless as its only thin skin.

I agree with the lack of spontaneous orgasms, disappointing really…. Oh and no you’re not the only one who fantasised about their piercer, the girl who pierced me was sooo hot.

Sorry this was a 5-min job and I tried to pack in as much as I could.

Love, luck and happy piercing…. Em

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories