My Pleasure

Story Info
His pleasure is taking from you.
1.8k words
4.25
36.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes close tight, blocking out the light that glares relentlessly into them. Your lips are dry and your tongue flicks in your mouth seeking any moisture. I can see the skin of your cheeks twitching as I move closer to you. Your hands are helplessly bound behind you. Your legs held in a perpetual spread position by the bar shackled to your ankles.

I am pleased with my work.

And now my fun continues. My hard cock strains against my jeans.

My face is right at yours. The collar is tight around your neck and I can see the strain it places on your flesh, pinching and causing you to breathe shallow breaths. I flick out my tongue and lick your cheek from your chin to your ear. You cringe at the wetness as I lavish my saliva on you. I suck your earlobe and then pull it between my teeth. Your eyes open wide, but see nothing from the brightness of the lamp on them.

I lick again, slowly dragging my tongue over you, relishing the feeling and knowledge that you are disgusted by it. And I take your face in my hands and lean down and kiss your closed mouth. My tongue traces your lips and then I kiss and suck your lips. Your resistance pleases me and I continue to torment you in this manner.

I laugh as I stand back looking at the wetness on your face glistening in the lights. You throw your head from side to side as if that will do any good. No dear child, it will not, for you are mine now. Mine to play with. Mine to tease and torment. Mine to touch and grope and squeeze and pinch and slap and fondle. Mine for my pleasure.

You are tied like a package. A package of joy. Joy for me. Pleasure for me. All for me.

Your lot in this sordid little game is unpleasant. Humiliation and abuse. Restraint and bondage. Pain and punishment. Not punishment for any wrongdoings, but punishment for my pleasure. I tell you all this as I rip your shirt open, revealing your tits. Your nipples stiffen in the cold air. I know you want them covered to regain a little of your modesty, but that is not to be.

I want to see you embarrassed and exposed and humiliated as my eyes travel over your body, seeking all of your imperfections and wonders. I see your flesh, pink and warm and surging with the flow of deep rich blood, pumped now at a frantic rate. Your heart races in response to the panic that fills your mind as I pinch your nipples. You close your eyes. My fingers tighten on your stiff little nubs. I hear a groan slip past your lips as I pull. Fingers and thumbs roll your nipples, twisting and provoking them.

My teeth scrape across the length of them, and I bite down hard. You cry out in pain. I do not break the flesh, and my lips close around them as I suck like a newborn needing your nourishment. But your breasts are empty. My hands weigh them and lift them up so I can examine them better and easier. My hands squeezing and molding them, fondling and feeling. You stare down at me as I work. Your eyes fixed on my hands and my lips as I suck and lick your breasts and play with your nipples.

I know you like this. And I like it too. But I cannot allow this pleasure for you yet, so I stop so I can replace my lips on your tits with clothes pins. I hold them before you so you can know what the next sensations will be. Your eyes widen as I open one and place it over your nipple. I hold it there open for a moment as you brace yourself for the shock of pain you know is coming. Your eyes are fixed on the pin as I release it, and it clamps hard on your swollen nipple. Your chest draws back as the elecriclike pain shoots up from your nipple through your chest and into your brain.

I pause for a minute and then I hold the other one in front of you and then repeat the slow ritual as I place it on your nipple. You groan as I release the handle, leaving it too hanging on your nipple. You adjust your body, without any effect. I lean down and nibble at the exposed end of your nipple, and I bat the clothespins with my hands, causing them to sway slightly. Your eyes are full of misery.

I sit a few feet away from you and have a drink. The rope on the link on the back of your collar keeps your head up. I notice you are struggling to stay up in postion. Your legs must be tiring.

I take a chair over and set it in front of you so that the low back is near you. I release your neck rope and move on the other side of the chair. "Bend over".

You look at me, a question forming in your mind, but you do not ask it. You bend over until your chest rests on the chair back. Your tits hang down behind the chair. Your legs are still spread. Your ass is almost level with your upper body. I walk around behind you.

My fingers slip between your legs and under your panties and push between your labia. You shudder and tremble as I run my fingers up and down between your lips, and then push them deep inside. You are soaking wet. I curl my fingers and flex them, as I watch your reaction. I play with you for a few moments, varying my movement as I experiment. Soon I tire of this play and I remove you fingers and begin to feel your ass.

My hands mold and squeeze your round, fleshy buttocks and measure their resilience to my pressure on them. I work both hands across each cheek carressing and feeling. You squirm slightly as my hands pass near your pussy. I know you need my touch now.

I move my hands up inder you and grab your tits. Your nipples are hard and I tweak and twist and roll them, making them more erect. You move under my hands and I can hear your breathing much louder and deeper. I pinch your nipples slightly. You moan. I pinch harder. You moan louder. I pinch them together much harder and you suck air into your lungs and groan.

I pull you upright and move the chair. I stand in front of you and look directly into your eyes. "Did you enjoy that?" I ask. "No Sir".

I pause for a moment as you relax a little. And then I slap your tits hard. Slap. Slap. Slap. Your nipples redden and you scream suddenly, and then stop as you realize that was the reaction I wanted. So I slap your tits again and again. They are pink and flushed, but your nipples stand taller and harder than before. Defiant and aroused and begging for more abuse.

I lean down and suck your nipples into my mouth and pull them out, stretching them. My teeth scrape across them. Your eyes are closed and you have a strange look on your face as I nibble and bite your nipples and your flesh. You do not move, but I can see small goosebumps appearing on you and I hear your breathing more easily.

"You are enjoying this too much, aren't you?" I ask. "No, Sir."

"Liar. You love your tits slapped and abused don't you?" "No, Sir."

I am quiet for a minute, and then I undo your ankle restraints and move a table across the room near my chair. Then I sit down. "Come here. I am going to teach you not to lie to me." "Sir I did not lie. Please don't punish me."

"Shut up and come here immediately or I will punish you more severely. Pull your panties down and bend over my knees like a bad little girl and take your spanking."

You slowly walk to me and pause. "Bend over." You slowly move and lie across you legs. I rub your ass. You relax. Swat. Swat.Swat. My arm swings up and my hand crashes down on your bare ass. You jump in pain as I continue spanking your buttocks. My hand soon hurts, so I stop long enough to put my leather gloves on and then I continue. Tears flow as you beg me to stop, but I will not. I flail your ass until it is dark pink and beginning to swell up slightly.

I remove my gloves and spread your legs so I can feel between them. As I thought, your pussy is soaking and your crying stops as I rub you and feel your pussy. I can feel your tense body soften as I finger you. You turn to face me and your eyes beg for relief.

"Stand up", I command. You immediately stand and I take you to the table and bend you over it. I kick your legs apart and lower my jeans. My cock is hard and dark with lust as I rub my cockhead between your lips and tease you. I slap your ass with my cock and run it up and down your lips and press it between them. Suddenly I hunch forward and ram my cock all the way into your cunt.

You almost lose your balance from the force of the impact. But you don't have time to reposition as I pull back and slam into you again. Over and over I assail you. You struggle to remain standing as I fuck you.

I work you over until I am tired and near ejaculation and I stop and pull you up and then push you to the floor. You look up at me as I stroke my cock above you. You instinctively open your mouth. And I push my cock deep inside to the velvety back of your mouth. And my cock throbs and pulses between your lips as you suck and lick it. You fondle my balls as you suck me and soon I can feel the heat flowing up from my balls and it shoots out into your mouth. Loads of hot thick cum gag you as you fight to swallow.

Your eyes are wide as you accept my cum and then you lick and wash my cock with your tongue and dry it with your lips.

I am pleased with you then and I pat your head in approval. I pull my jeans up and start to leave the room, but I turn to you and remind you "I want this room straightened up now."