My Police Exposure

Story Info
I am caught by the police in my panties.
1k words
3.61
47.2k
3
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my future husband and I continued to date, I would become more and more adventurous with my attire. I always liked to look sexy for him and for myself.

One Friday during my lunch break from work I ran over to a local dept. store to buy a new bra and panty set for our date that evening. I picked out a yellow triangle bra and matching bikini panties. Both the bra and the panties had a bumblebee appliqué on them. The appliqués were of the same cute and smiling bumblebee with a prominent stinger. I wonder if that had any sexual connotation?

I couldn't wait to wear them and possibly show them off. Little did I know who my audience would be that evening?

When I got home from work, I put on my new bra and panties along with a yellow short shorts one-piece romper in a very shiny rayon material, and a pair of yellow high heeled sandals. The one-piece barely covered my bottom. A perfect fit, I thought.

I couldn't wait for our date to start.

When my husband came to pick me up, I didn't even wait for him to come to the door.

I immediately headed outside and met him as he got out of the car.

The look on his face when he saw me was fabulous. I knew that he liked seeing me in my outfit as much as I liked wearing it.

We headed out to a nightclub and had a great evening of dancing and partying. I loved all of the looks that I was getting from both males and females.

My husband told me that when any spotlight hit me, my romper became transparent and it was easy to see my bra and panties. He wanted to know what the two dark spots were. One was on the bra and another on the panties.

I told him that I would show him later, if he was good.

After our great time, we went and had something to eat, where I collected many more looks. I really was feeling sexy.

After our meal we headed to a local parking spot, since we were both still living at home; he was still in college and home for the summer, and my parents felt that any girl in our family should stay at home until married.

When we pulled over in the park, I immediately climbed into the back seat, and told my husband to join me. I had butterflies in my stomach the size of airplanes.

My husband joined me in the back and we started kissing with his hands exploring the fabric of my romper, or was he exploring something else?

I then pulled away from him and said, "I think you should see what I bought today."

The romper had a front zipper that ran from my neck to just below my navel. As my heart was beating out of my chest, I pulled the zipper down, revealing my yellow bra and bare stomach. I then slipped my arms out of the short sleeve top and pulled the romper down to my hips, showing the top part of my yellow bikini panties.

I lifted my hips off of the car seat and pulled the romper down my legs and over my heels, and with a simple motion of my arm threw it into the front seat where it landed on the floor next to my purse.

There I sat in full streetlight view wearing just my yellow bra and panties with the bumblebee appliqués and two nipples straining at the thin nylon fabric of my triangle bra.

My husband took in a very deep breath, (almost a gasp) and stared at my bumblebees. (I think that is what he was staring at.) He was in heaven, and so was I.

The act of stripping in front of a very admiring audience always resulted is some wonderful tingling throughout my body.

And doing it outdoors added to my excitement.

My husband and I easily were completely lost in our incredibly sexy situation, and had no awareness of anything happening outside the confines of the backseat of his car.

Without any warning someone rapped loudly at the car window just over my husband's shoulder and demanded that we lower the window.

There were three policemen standing outside the car with what seemed to be spotlight intensive flashlights.

My heart was in my throat. I was completely panicked.

My romper was on the floor of the front seat and I was in the back seat in a teeny yellow bra and nylon panties, with three flashlights shining on my bumblebee appliqués.

When my husband rolled down the window, the flashlights shone that much brighter. Funny how none of the flashlights were shining on my husband.

Another unappreciated effect of the flashlights was that bright lights on thin nylon, particularly light colored nylon, make the fabric transparent. So these fine, law abiding officers were seeing quite a bit of me.

They asked to see our ID's to make sure that we were both of legal age. Thank goodness we both were.

My ID was in the same location as my jumpsuit, so I had to bend over the front seat, putting my yellow panty covered bottom in full view. I could actually feel the heat of the flashlights on my bottom.

While one officer checked our ID's the other two made sure to keep me in the spotlight. I guess they had never seen bumblebee appliqués before.

Finally after possibly the longest 15 minutes of my life, they told us to go home and turned the flashlights off.

We were both embarrassed and upset.

This certainly was not the kind of attention that I was hoping for that evening.

Although the additional attention seemed to awaken a latent desire in me to find other oportunities to be in just my panties outdoors.

My exhibitionist tendencies were slowly awakening resulting in some wonderfully sexy experiences that I have yet to share here.

Much more to come.