My Prerogative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"Let's go and face her then, maybe show her the fun she's missing out on." I said and she smiled at me like a hungry wolf.

She led me by the hand to my car. I watched as her hips swayed in her six inch heels. She was so damn beautiful I knew at once this was going to be a good time in my life. She was a wanton little slut as well, which in my mind was going to only add to the fun. We got into my car and drove out to the hotel. The whole way there she either crossed her legs showing me the lacy tops of her stockings or teased me by rubbing my crotch, I loved it. Not two days ago he was trying to assault me futilely, now she was so hungry for my cock it was awe inspiring.

We got to the hotel and she sauntered into the lobby. She drew stares as she walked in. I mean seriously, a near six foot two inch tall, in heels, dishy black woman wearing the sexiest skirt and heels that made the tops of her stockings show as she strutted would make anyone's head turn. Her long hair was permed straight down her back adding to her allure. As she prowled into the room people couldn't help but stare. I could only smile a dark smile at my handiwork. In the elevator I grabbed her and savagely kissed her lips and she responded by wrapping her legs around my back. We gave the business men in the elevator with us quite a show until it was our floor and then we simply left like nothing had happened. We went to the room my now ex was in. I didn't bother to knock and entered the room. I held my hand up to Alicia and she got the hint. She waited for me in the hall as I walked in.

I stood In the doorway and my ex Alexis saw me. She had cried herself out for two nights it seemed. I looked at her impassively. I didn't care for her at this point, all the love I may have once had for her had gone the way of the dodo. I just plainly didn't give a fuck about her anymore. She saw the look on my face and was surprisingly hopeful. I simply held up my hand and shook my head as she came towards me.

"I told you before we are through Alexis. I don't even want to feel your tainted touch. It seems your now ex boyfriend has had a change of heart. He is very apologetic to me and made amends very nicely." I said with a sneer on my face

"What did you do to Alphonso, please don't hurt him he's all I have left in this world!" she cried begging me for leniency.

. "Alicia dear, please come in." I said in a loud voice.

When Alicia walked into the room and Alexis' face sagged. Her eyes grew wide as she fell to her knees. She had her hands over her mouth as she tried to regain her breath. She watched in horror as Alicia sauntered up to me then put her arms around my neck and leaned into my side. I wrapped an arm around her shapely waist and rested it on the curve of her ass. She purred into me as I did. She then looked at Alexis and sneered then licked her lips seductively.

"You see I didn't kill him, I simply made him...well...better." I said smiling seductively.

Alicia leaned up and kissed my cheek. I felt her full lips on my cheek and my cock twitched. I then tapped Alicia on her waist and she walked forwards towards her. She looked down at her crossed her arms and stared hard at her for a long while. She then laughed, turned her back to her, and then walked back to me.

"I was stupid for being with you. I was not really happy with you, I simply wanted a cute little white girl to fuck and make me look big. In reality, I wasn't that big." she explained. She then turned to her and said in a low husky voice, "In a way it seems I have you to thank for this, in but two days he made me into this and showed me how much fun it could be. So for that baby girl I say thanks, for my life I say: fuck off whore."

I laughed aloud as she cast her aside. She then walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me open mouth in front of her. I returned the kiss and she moaned and shuddered. I then smiled as she slipped down to her knees. She fished my cock out and looked at her ex lover and hissed.

"How could you ever leave this cock, my god it's so big and yummy." she said as she put her mouth on it and began to suck me with vigor.

She swirled her tongue along the tip and moaned taking me deep in her mouth. I sat back and allowed her to take as much down as she could. I then started talking her into the ways to relax. She did and slowly inch by inch she bobbed hard and took more of me in. She pulled off and choked a bit, but she was determined. She kept at it for what seemed like hours. I looked over at Alexis and she was lost in the moment. Her eyes were wide and she was on her knees stunned. I smiled a devilish smile at her and put my hand on top of Alicia's head causing her to moan and go deeper on me. I started to slowly move my hips to match her movements. She pulled off me and gasped. Her spit covered my length. I sighed as she opened up and in one determined motion went back to where she had been. I helped her along and on her next downward push my stomach came in contact with her nose. She moaned on me in delight and then pulled back slowly. She kissed the tip of me and got up. She undid her blouse and pulled her tits out of the top of the bustier. She then slid her skimpy thong off her juicy ass and bent over the edge of nearby couch. I grabbed my cock and walked behind her. She whimpered as I neared.

"Fuck me baby, make me cum like you did earlier." she begged me. Two times in one day she broke her end of the agreement, if she did one more time I was seriously considering marrying her. I slid my cock along her slit making her whimper. She then looked back at me over her shoulder and had a feral look on her beautiful features.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me you fuck! Don't fucking tease me, fuck me!" she screamed at me

I slammed all the way into her dripping hole and she screamed a feral scream. She thrust back against my cock as I slammed into her deeply. I fucked her as hard as I have ever fucked a pussy before. In all my eleven hundred and eighty plus years I never found a woman who wanted me so badly. It was so fucking hot that I began to see a darker side of myself as I kept on. The fact I was fucking my now ex wife's former lover in front of her made it all the sweeter. I pounded that dripping pussy with a vengeance. I spun her about and threw her on the edge of the couch and slipped deeper into her. I hiked her legs up my shoulders and plowed her hard. I felt the orgasm rip into her as she howled and bit into my shoulder. I felt the blood seep from the bite and sighed as she clamped down on me. I laid her flat on her back and fucked even more viciously. She keened into the room causing a nearby passerby to drop his ice bucket. I felt his eyes on the door and in a fit of passion I sent a wave through the door and into his mind. I showed him the sexy woman on her back being fucked hard and dirty. I then let go of his mind and went back to my own pleasure.

She looked up at me and started to babble incoherently. I heard her beg me to cum and make her my slut. I was so turned on by this I acquiesced to her command. I took my cock from her dripping pussy and she got up on her knees. She grabbed me and stroked me hard over her open mouth. I threw my head back and howled as a huge orgasm spurred my balls into action. I fired a massive load on cum into her waiting mouth. She was so shocked by the force of the first blast she leaned back as the rest flooded her mouth and sprayed across her face. She lapped at my cock as I sprayed a huge amount of sperm into her hungry mouth. I finished cuming and Alicia looked up at me and then turned her head to Alexis. She licked her lips so seductively it caused me to moan and arch again. She sucked my head into her mouth and not once did she take her eyes off Alexis, I was in bliss as she got up and walked to her. She had a mouthful of my cum and spat it into her face. Alexis cried out then sobbed into her hands. I sat back into a nearby chair then said in a simple tone.

"I won't say we didn't have a decent time together Alexis, but that time is now over. I hope you can push past this as we have. Go and find your peace and know this: even though I disdain of you I won't be heartless. Your child is going to be well taken care of. I will see to it after you birth it, it goes to it's real mother." I said looking at Alicia. "I have a feeling it will be better taken care of by a real woman. If you harm yourself or the child before it is born I will give you to Samira to play with for as long as she deems necessary. Don't make me do that. Now as I promised you will have an account with ten thousand dollars. Don't make a scene and sign the papers nicely and I'll even take care of you while your pregnant. Do we ave an accord?" I said reaching my hand out to her.

She looked at me with her eyes so full of pain it was pathetic. I simply held my hand out and she had no choice but to shake. The power went through her arm and bound her to the deal. I felt Samira's might across the state as she felt the deal and I then felt her hungry gaze cast itself upon my ex. My daughter was many things, but she was loyal to me and would do as needed to make this whore suffer. She smiled at the thought and whispered a loving response to my mind.

I looked at Alicia who had reset herself. She walked to me and whispered, "Lets go baby, I'm tired of being in this room with her."

I put my arm about her and we left back to my house. On the drive back she actually shocked me as she pulled her heels off and drew her legs under her and leaned against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me possessively. I leaned over to her then kissed her thick lips softly and she closed her eyes as we kissed passionately. We arrived back to my house and the dark energy from the days before were gone, it was replaced by a new energy I had yet to determine. I felt the happiness return to my mind as I saw her sit on the couch and pat the side next to her. I sat back and she began to massage my shoulders. I smiled a bit then leaned back into what was going to become my greatest hour.

*

Hey all thanks for the support on my other stories. To those who favorite me and my work I thank you very deeply. For all who read them and didn't like them I do apologize for that. But to all others thanks for the compliments and i hope you enjoy what is to come.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers