My Pretty Litty Slut

Story Info
His submissive pleases him at work.
788 words
4.12
33.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at my desk and watch as you lower and slip underneath it. You can't see the smile on my lips. My hand brushes across your cheek as you nuzzle against it. I let you unzip me. Your hand reaches in, looking for its prize. I shush you as you coo softly while wrapping your fingers around the thickness. It almost instantly springs to life in your hand. You let your sweet soft hair drape downward over me as you start kissing the thick vein along my length. Having had a taste you can't resist having more, your tongue swirls all over me wanting to devour every throbbing inch. You take me in.

You feel hurried, as if you can't get all of me into your mouth fast enough. It's so very hard in your mouth, so engorged with desire. Your head bobs in slow movements taking me deeper and deeper. You relax wanting more wanting to take the entire shaft in, your eyes close as you guide me down your throat slowly, gently. Your lips clamp down as you hold me in place savoring and possessing my cock.

There's a knock on my office door. I freeze for a second, then relax. My hand grips your silken hair firmly, stopping you with my cock pressed firmly against the back of your throat. You can't breathe. A co-worker asks a menial computer question. I lean forward hiding you further. You tremble and shake as the man seems to never stop questioning.

You panic, realizing your hair can probably be seen peeking out from the desk. You can't help but reach down between your thighs. You're soaked. The man still jabbers on as I try to dismiss him. It excites you that you could get caught. You begin to realize it has been awhile since you've taken a breath. I feel you tremble. The man finally leaves and my grip loosens around your hair.

You take a breath around my cock. Your senses are filled with my musk and desire. You hear me whisper. "I want you to touch yourself for me while you suck my cock little girl, and don't you dare come before me."

You obey almost instantly as your hand slips down into your panties, you gasp against me surprised at how much you're gushing. You start to tease your sopping sex eagerly, you feel me grab your hair and start to use your mouth. I pump slow and hard hitting the back of your throat each time as you feel me throbbing hard and fast.

I lean over my desk and growl, "Work your pussy faster slut."

You comply. Your fingers dance over your slit, squeezing and working your clit. My cock is so hard in your mouth, you try to pull back to taste my pre-cum but can't, it glides down your throat helplessly. You feel me shake as I groan again, softly, gripping your hair so tight, I start my release. I fire off wave after wave of sticky hot cum down your throat. I pull back suddenly, unleashing hot white ropes over your lips and chin. I mark your body with my cum.

I shove myself back into your mouth, still rock hard and oozing, you shake and writhe. You cry out softly against my cock as you feel the waves of pleasure hit you hard. You tremble completely as your lips clamp down on me and you try to suck out every last drop as your mouth is used again.

You hear me moan encouragingly, "Cum for me little girl, that's it just for me."

You keep shaking, sucking so hard as your body is overcome with sensation. My cock shoves back again, keeping you from breathing while you cum. Your eyes bulge as you try to struggle for a moment, but the fire overwhelming you is too great. You submit, willingly making the shaft in your mouth, and the man attached to it, you're entire world. I smile as I reach down and stroke your hair tenderly, brushing it through the still dripping seed down your chin. I start to rub it into soft beautiful flesh.

I pull back and slip my pants back up; making sure the door is securely locked. I motion for you to rise as I guide you up into my arms, keeping and holding your gaze.

You whisper softly, "Thank you Master."

I nod and give your cum stained lips the sweetest of kisses as I grin. "The next time, I'm going to let the co-worker join in and use you while you pleasure me, my pretty little slut."

You rest your head against my chest and smile, your entire body still tingling.