My Pretty Ms. Perfect P.

Story Info
Sleeping beauty awakes to a surprise lesson of lust.
993 words
3.78
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work and you are asleep already. The moon is full and the moonlight is pouring through bedroom window, lighting up the room with the white light. I pull back the covers, and you are fast asleep, lying on your belly. Your backside is visible; you are asleep in just a t-shirt. And this is too much for me to bear...my dick is hard and stands at attention at just a glimpse of your bare behind. I am going to take you, and I am going to take you...now.

I get up on my knees and hold my cock in my hand, and shift myself so tip of it is lined up where your tight back entrance is. No time for waking you, the lust has me on auto pilot. I spit on to my hand and wet the tip of my dick...spread your ass and put my head against your tight hole. And then I push. Forcing my way in causes you to wake with a scream. I grab a handful of your hair, pull your head back and lean down and whisper into your ear.

'Hello, Ms. Perfect P. You said you would wait up for me. Time to pay for your disobedience.' I place my other hand over your mouth 'You scream like that again, and you will find your self in more trouble. Do you understand?'

You know I am serious this time, and you moan a timid '...mmm-hmm...'.

And from there, I move. One hand still holding your hair, the other still covering your mouth, I start pumping your ass, pulling out to the tip of me and then slamming in to the base of me, filling you up. Faster and faster, this time is for me. But you enjoy it too, I can tell. You start to reach down to touch your self, to rub your pussy like you usually do when I am entering your ass.

'No you don't. Keep your hands off of that pussy of yours.' I hiss at you.

And yet you don't obey me, pushing the limits of my patience. I let go of your mouth, grab your hand and pin it to the small of your back, bending your arm up in a painful way. You gasp into my hand covering your mouth and moan with pleasure.

I reach my breaking point and explode into your ass, still fucking you hard and fast. Once I am spent, I pull my dick out.

I grab your t-shirt and rip it off of you, tearing it down the back. I wipe my dick clean and then rip the shirt into ribbons. I pull your arms behind your back and tie your wrists together.

'Get up on your knees, Ms. P.'

You struggle on the soft bed to get your balance, but you eventually get up on your knees. I stand on the bed.

'Open your mouth.' I say.

You do. I place my now limp dick in your mouth.

'You are going to suck me until I am hard again, and then I am going to fuck your face. You have had this coming, the way your ass shakes when you walk, you have been asking for this.'

And you begin licking my cock...using just your mouth and your tongue. After a few minutes, I am hard again. I grab two fistfuls of your hair, and start fucking your mouth. No finesse, no smooth motions, no regard for the gagging moaning sounds you are making. I feel my dick going deep in your throat, your mouth is my fuck hole. The camera is on the night stand, I grab it and snap off some photos of you in this compromised position.

'Something to remember this moment..' I say and the flash lights up your face.

I come into you for the second time tonight, squirting my juice down your throat. You moan as you swallow it all and suck the last drops out of my dick.

At this point, I am done with your mouth. I pull my cock out and push you down off of your knees. You are now lying on your back, your arms still tied behind you. I push your legs open, exposing your freshly shaved pussy to me. Your lips are swollen with anticipation and your clit stands at attention. I take the remaining shred of your t-shirt, wad it up and stuff it into your mouth, making a crude gag to stifle your cries.

I roll over and light the bed side candle. You are still silent, but your eyes tell me that you know what is coming next. I grab the lit candle and hold it over your pussy, and tilt it slightly, allowing the hot wax to dribble on to your pubic area. You breath in deeply and cry and moan into the gag. The hot wax makes a river to your clit, and you arch your back and tears roll out of the corner of your eyes.

The sight of you. Tied. Gagged. Tears of lust. Are all too much and it is time for me to fuck you for the third time.

I place my hard dick against your pussy lips and slide right in. You are wet from the whole ordeal, and you are finally getting the fucking your pussy has been aching for. I position the shaft of me so that it is rubbing directly against your clit as I am plunging deep inside of you. My hands are feeling your tits, pinching your nipples, tugging on your piercing, giving you shots of pain to go with your pleasure down below. I feel the walls of you tighten, as you wrap your legs around me, pulling me into you as you orgasm. And for the third time tonight, I explode into you, using you for what you are, my plaything, my darling, my pretty Ms. Perfect P.