My Previously Simple Life

Story Info
Husband regrets his request for a trial separation.
4.5k words
4.34
71.2k
36
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
539 Followers

ONE

I never saw it coming. I had been married for over 17 years and had never seriously considered cheating on my wife. Sure, I had a couple of heavy flirtations here and there, but nothing even remotely physical had ever occurred. I still found my wife Angie attractive, and our sex life was great; at least twice a week, and she was always willing to expand our horizons in the bedroom to keep things fresh.

Angie and I worked out at the same fitness center, and at 45, I had run my first half marathon at 7 1/2 minute splits. Angie had a great body for a 42 year old woman, with slender legs, a tight ass, and trim waist. Her boobs were not nearly as big as when we were married, breast-feeding two kids will do that to you, but they were still pert and pretty. Her tummy was flat and solid and her long brown hair was heavily highlighted making her more of a dirty blonde. She had pretty blue eyes and pouty lips, and could still turn heads when we went out for dinner.

So why was I in a hotel room, staring at the ceiling, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I guess I need to back up a bit.

TWO

I managed one of the most profitable divisions in a marketing group based in the city. Even in the downturn, we had big clients who needed us more than ever to help move their product. Work was so good that we needed to bring on some more help, and this is when I first set eyes on Erin.

A recent college graduate, the petite, almost tiny, blonde had sharp features and a resume that was first rate. At her second interview, I found out that she had a passion for running. She had placed in the top ten for the women at the Flying Pig, her first ever attempt at a marathon. This feat was even more incredible given her build; her stride length was much shorter than most distance runners and the fact that she had the most incredible set of tits that were, almost, too big for her body.

After she was hired, I found myself looking forward to seeing her at work. I tried to schedule her on most of my big projects, and over time, we started to spend a lot of time alone together. Clearly, I was infatuated, but I was smart enough to recognize that there was no way that she would be interested in an old guy like me. I was wrong.

One night, we were in my office finishing up after a long day. Erin locked her eyes on mine and the room felt like it had been filled with electric current. A thin, knowing smile crept across her beautiful face as she stood up slowly from her chair, walking seductively behind my desk, one hand brushing her long, blonde hair behind one ear.

I'm sure that I had a dumbfounded look on my face as she reached down to take my cheeks in her hands. As she lowered her lips towards mine, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, blood roaring in my ears.

Her lips tasted so fucking sweet, and when her tongue slid over mine, I thought my cock was going to explode in my pants.

Even after I fucked her quickly on my desk, I was still filled with such an overwhelmingly aching lust, that we got a room down the street at the Marriott. I hadn't been that turned on in years, and to my suprise and to her evident pleasure, I managed to screw her three more times that night. Of course, the sight of her gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock, and the feeling of her incredibly smooth 22 year old skin against mine made me feel twenty years younger.

After I unloaded in her tight, wet pussy for the the final time, and rolled over onto my back, reality landed on me like a 300 pound bench press. I found myself wondering just what the hell I had done to my previously simple life.

THREE

To my utter suprise, my wife didn't act any differently when I got home, I figured that my deceit would be etched all over my face. But after a few days went by, and the world didn't end, I started to get the feeling that maybe I was going to get away with this, and that my life was not going to change in any meaningful way. Boy, was I wrong.

Erin was smooth. She played it very proper at the office when we were around other co-workers, but when we were alone, she teased me by hiking up her skirt, showing me her tiny panties, or fingering herself. She sent me incredibly outrageous texts describing, in lurid detail, what she intended to do to me the next time she got me into bed.

I agreed to meet her for drinks,hoping to break things off, but we ended up back at he same hotel and I was mesmerized as I watched her big tits bounce up and down as she rode me, my cock like a molten rod of steel buried in her sweet snatch.

Even though I felt like I was falling down a dark hole, I continued the affair. Always serious about my physical condition, I pushed myself even harder at the gym, needing to stay in top shape to keep up with Erin in the sack. In the back of my mind, I figured she would dump me at some point, (Christ! I was old enough to be her father!), but until that day I was going to get as deep into that pussy as I could. But once again, I was mistaken.

Erin soon made it clear that she didn't like sharing me with my wife. She wanted to know if my wife and I were still having sex and acted hurt when I told her that we were. Over time, it became clear to me that she would make me pick between the two of them. By then, I had convinced myself that I was, in fact, God's gift to women and that clearly I deserved a young, smokin' hot girl like Erin.

I decided to approach my wife with the idea of a trial separation. Hopefully, this would satisfy Erin and allow me time to sort things out.

FOUR

Angie took it like a good soldier. She acted suprised that I wasn't content in our relationship, but was willing to give me some time and space if that was truly what I wanted. Obviously, I didn't suggest that I had found someone else, intending to keep all my options open.

My wife insisted that she would find a place of her own, she always felt that our house was way too big for the four of us, and we agreed that our six year old daughter would stay with her, while Matt, our twelve year old , would continue to live with me.

Angie found a great little house in the older section of Middleton, only about six miles from our house. It had a big covered front porch opening onto tree-lined streets and the high ceilings and hardwood floors that she loved. She actually seemed happy when we moved her in, and I got regular visitation along with the understanding that I could drop my little girl off at school every morning.

Erin was thrilled and when I brought her to my home for the first time. The kids were with their mother, she acted like a kid in a candy store, walking from room to room, commenting on how beautiful everything was, loving the design and lavish furnishings.

She fucked me so hard that night that I thought my cock would fall off. She was extremely turned on by the fact that we were doing it in the bed my wife and I had shared. To my suprise, everything seemed to be working out much better than expected. But, well . . . you know.

FIVE

About two weeks after our separation, I was driving my daughter to school when she said:

"Mommy has a new boyfriend . . . and he's a black man!"

My throat tightened and I looked into the rear view mirror. My daughter seemed to think this was the most natural thing in the world to tell her daddy and she continued.

"He comes over after I go to bed . . . and it sounds like they wrestle in mommy's room!"

As six year olds do, she quickly changed the subject, telling me about what she was doing in school, but I had stopped listening.

I sat in the car after I had dropped her off, wondering if she was imagining things, or if someone had come over to work on the house and she misunderstood why they were there. Angie and I still had dinner once a week, and neither of us had mentioned anything about wanting to see other people. The fact that I was screwing Erin as often as I could, suprisingly, never came up in our conversation. There really weren't that many black people in Middleton, certainly no one I could think of running in my wife's circle. Convinced that my daughter had gotten her wires crossed, I drove to work.

SIX

I had the kids that weekend and had arranged for a sitter after I had taken them out for pizza. I explained that I had to go in to work for a bit, but actually Erin was expecting me at her apartment.

About 9:30, I was in my car, but instead of heading directly over to Erin's, I found myself driving towards my wife's place. The street was quiet, it was a generally a much older crowd living there, and I noticed a light-colored SUV parked in front of her home.

I pulled down the street, and slowly got out of my car, walking back towards were the SUV was parked. I didn't recognize the vehicle, and before I even realized what I was doing, I crouched down, silently drawn to the lighted window which I knew opened onto my wife's living room.

As I got closer to the house, I noticed that the window was cracked open, and I recognized the bluesy tones of Miles Davis coming from inside.

I kneeled below the window and quickly took a look around. All the other homes were dark and silent, no one was on the street.

I inched to the side of the window and slowly raised my head, holding my breath, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

Sitting on the couch, looking very at home, was Darius, a trainer I recognized from our gym. He couldn't have been more than 23 or 24, but was a rock solid 6'1" with the muscular build of a linebacker. His skin was jet black, his head cleanly shaven, with a diamond stud clearly visible in one ear. His deep chest muscles and six pack abs were on display, since he was clad only in a loose fitting pair of nylon sweat pants, the ones with the snaps running down the side of each leg.

I saw him raise his head and break into a wide grin when my wife walked into the room. She was wearing a short, black charmeuse robe with plunging back lace detail, the hem barely covering her tight, little ass. Angie was wearing a matching g-string a pair of marabou bedroom slippers in a leopard print with, what looked like, 4 inch heels.

My wife handed him a tumbler filled with an amber liquid and bent over to kiss him sweetly on the lips, her jaw dropping slightly to allow his tongue to push into her mouth. As they kissed, Darious ran his hand gently up the back of her slender thigh, palming one of her butt cheeks, squeezing it in his big mitt, before cracking her lightly on the ass.

She sqealed happily and raised up, taking a seat next to him on the couch. i could see that she was wearing much more eye shadow than usual, and her luscious lips were heavily glossed, shining wetly in a soft, red shade. Her hair had been recently trimmed and highlighted and she wore it straight down over her shoulders. She looked fucking incredible.

Angie took a sip of wine from a glass on the coffe table, her eyes drinking in the muscled form of the young man sitting next to her. I was suprised when I saw her reaching for a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s that was topped by an expensive looking lighter. She had never been much more than a social smoker when we had started dating and had quit altogether when she became pregnant with our son. I had no idea that she had started up again.

She flipped the top of the hard pack, sliding one of the long, white cigarettes between her fingers. Placing it between her wetly shining lips, she cupped her hands around the lighter, dragging deeply. She exhaled a thin stream across the table as she tapped an ash, picking up her wineglass and settling back into the cushions of the couch.

Darius commented on how much he liked her place, especially the cut stone fireplace and the dark, hardwood floors. Angie looked around, nodding her head in agreement, adding:

"It's coming around . . . At least we don't have to sneak around anymore. That clerk at the hotel was starting to freak me out. He always had a smug look on his face when I walked through the lobby." She took a long draw on her cigarette.

"Yeah . . . I know what you mean. It was nice of your friend to let us use her company's suite, but you gotta admit . . . We were probably there way more than she intended!"

Angie laughed as she exhaled, nodding her head. "Randi's one of my best friends, and she's certainly not naive . . . but you're right. We were getting much too familiar there."

Randi Boehmon was one of the neighborhood wives that my wife ran around with. A top executive at a large electronics firm, she had a spotless reputation and was married to a great guy. There was no way that she would be involved in this.

"Are you sure your husband didn't know about us when he brought up this whole trial separation thing?"

"I'm positive." Angie replied. "We were much too careful . . . I mean . . . Even when you started flirting with me at the gym, it was nothing blatant. You were very . . . very smooth!" she grinned.

"You were a cool character too!! For the longest time, I couldn't figure out if you weren't interested or . . . "

A seductive smile spread across my wife's face as she slowly shook her head, interrupting Darius.

"No . . . You have no idea how interested I was!!" she purred. "But, like I said, we just had to be careful!!"

Angie leaned forward to put her cigarette in a glass ashtray on the coffe table, putting her wineglass down as well.

She shifted to kneel over Darius, her face lowering towards his as her hand glided lightly across his deep, smooth chest. She kissed him softly on the lips, her tongue darting into his mouth.

"But we don't have to be so careful now! Do we, Baby!!"

Darius raised his hands to the sides of her face and turned her head slightly so that he could have a better angle to kiss my wife as their embrace became more heated and passionate.

Angie rolled one of his nipples between her fingers, before sliding her hand down his muscled stomach and under the waistband of his pants. I could see her hand working his fat package under the thin layer of material, as their lips smacked. My wife threw her head back as her young lover ran his lips down her lithe neck, a contented smile on her wetly shining lips, her eyes lidded with lust. When he covered her mouth with his, I could hear her softly moaning.

When Angie got to her knees next to the couch, Darius got to his feet, clearly eager for what my wife had planned next, his pants already tented.

She ran her tongue seductively across her upper lip, her beautiful blue eyes smoldering behind thick eye-shadow, and slowly, very slowly, popped each of the snaps running up one leg. With a killer smile on her gorgeous face, she leaned forward, kissing his rock hard abs, her tongue tracing a trail through the valleys between the muscled ridges. The tip of her tongue darted into his belly button and she giggled at his suprised response.

Angie opened the seam of his other leg in the same fashion. Slowly and seductively popping each snap, her eyebrows arched in excitement. When she got to the last one, I could see that she was breathing heavily, pausing dramatically before popping it.

Darius' thick hose sprung free and my wife eagerly reached for him. As she slowly stroked his monster cock with a look of pleased wonderment on her face, I noticed that she was still wearing her wedding bands, the big diamonds sparkling as her tiny hand moved up and down his dark shaft.

"I still can't get over how big you are, Baby!!!!" my wife whispered to her young lover. "Even after all this time!!!!!"

She leaned forward and softly kissed the plum-sized helmet of his dick, then lifted his cock slightly so she could softly nibble at its sensitive underside. Her tongue snaked out and swirled in a clock-wise fashion around his fat crown, before reversing its course, her eyes glinting with mischief.

Angie took just the head of his big dick into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, one hand cupping his egg-sized balls, while the other vigorously stroked his dark, fat shaft.

My wife dropped her jaw as wide as she could and slid her young stud's cock past her wetly shining lips. Her head bobbed a slow, steady rhythm, and I could hear her moaning become louder as she slobbered on his impressive manhood.

"MMMmmmmmmfffffff!!!!!!" Angie moaned, her eyes closed in concentration, her hands now resting gently on his thick thighs.

She finally pulled her lips away with a loud pop, pointing his shaft up as she lowered her lips to his smooth ball sack. She daintily licked at his balls, before sucking one of his heavy nuts into her mouth, continuing to stroke him as she did.

After sucking his other ball for a few moments, my wife ran her lips along the side of his shaft, like she was playing a harmonica in a manic fashion, before taking him back into her eager mouth.

Her head was bobbing at a furious pace, her cheeks sucked in, her moans long and loud. Clearly, she was trying to get him off, but Darious pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth, helping her to her feet.

Angie looked disappointed that he had interrupted the sloppy blow job she was giving him.

"Didn't you want to cum in my mouth?!" she asked.

"Naaa girl!!!" Darius told her between short kisses. "I wanna get me some . . . I've been thinking about that pussy all damn day!"

Angie grinned lewdly, his tongue extending into her mouth as he lowered her onto the couch.

Her shiny black robe had come undone, and it fell away revealing her perky breasts. She laid back, reaching for her young lover's thick shaft, her knees raised, legs spread as he covered her. I noticed that my wife had completely shaved her pussy when she started to rub the bulbous head of his cock up and down her slit, easing it past her pussy lips.

Darius pushed forward slightly and the big crown of his cock disappeared between my wife's legs. He hesitated for a beat, before sliding the rest of his fat dick into her still married pussy. Angie inhaled sharply through her nose as she was impaled.

Darius began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my wife as she writhed eagerly beneath him, driving her ass up off the couch to meet his steady thrusts.

Angie had one hand on the small of his back, the other behind his head as they fucked, her tiny spiked heeled slippers resting on the back of his thighs. The contrast of her white limbs wrapped around his rocked up, ebony frame was, undeniably, erotic.

"Yes . . . Ohhhhh . . . Yesss!! MMMMMmmmmm God Yes!!!!" Angie moaned as he pushed deep into her, the wet slap of their bodies echoing throughout the living room, as her hips ground against his.

My wife's moans became muffled when Darius kissed her hard on the lips, Angie opening her mouth wide as their tongues clashed, her breasts bouncing with each thrust, the big muscles of his ass clenching.

Darius pulled away from her lips and raised himself up on his arms. my wife's hands now gripping the thick muscles of his triceps. He began to fuck her faster, his wetly shining shaft driving like a piston between Angie's legs. She looked up lovingly into his face, her eyes bright with lust, her mouth hanging open as her breathing had becaome heavy.

"Oooooohhhhhh . . . .Baby!!!!! I love your big cock so much!!!!! . . . OHHHHH . . . . OH! Yes . . . Oh God YES!!!! . . . Give it to me!!! Make me cum!!!!! . . . I wanna cum all over your big cock!!!!!! Give it to me . . . . GIVE IT TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Darius leaned back and lifted my wife's legs over his shoulders. Angie wiggled eagerly beneath his bulk as he began driving into her. Her eyes were screwed shut, her moans were so loud now that I quickly looked around to see if she had awakened any of her neighbors.

When I turned back around, I saw Angie's head thrashing back and forth on the couch, her toes pointed into the air, her fingernails digging into the thick muscles of his arms as her orgasm hit.

zrob
zrob
539 Followers
12