My Prince

Story Info
Short, sweet & sexy story about a princess's yearning.
1.6k words
4.15
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits alone in dark silence. The curtains are drawn, music is heard slightly in her head below all of her thoughts of Him. Soft candlelight glowing along her skin, a grin appears on her face as she's pulled away from her wicked thoughts.

He is here, in the darkness He lurks. She knows this by His smell, His presence, the way her body tingles when He is near.

She's caught off guard when without words, He moves behind her. She feels His fingertips moving up her legs, then her hips, up along the sides of her breasts all done in an effort to remove her paper thin t-shirt... the only piece of clothing protecting her body from His efforts.

He pulls her tight against His body, her back to His chest. She notices that He's already removed His shirt, His bare chest warm against her skin. His lips begin moving along the back of her neck, His tongue teasing the sensitive areas He's come to adore. She feels His breath on her neck, moving slowly up to her ear where He nibbles along the bottom and whispers to her in a low, raspy voice... "Your body belongs to me."

This makes her legs become weaker, the urge to fall to the ground in a puddle is overwhelming...yet His firm grip on her hips will not permit her to move from where He wants her.

He relishes the idea that she does not know what He will do next. The exciting fear building between her legs, she yearns for Him to touch.

His hands begin exploring her body, moving over her breasts stopping only to pinch her nipples hard between His fingers. She jumps slightly at this and lets out a soft moan. His caress continuing down her stomach, moving between her thighs. He squeezes her right thigh firmly before teasing along the outside of her pussy lips with His fingertips.

Her breathing becoming deeper, He turns her to Him. Looks in her eyes and gives a sexy smile that only He could pull off. Before she has a chance to speak, He captures her lips in a deep kiss. He returns His grip on her body, this time both hands placed on her ass holding her tighter against Him. She moves one leg up along his and wraps it around Him. From under her leg, He reaches down to feel her wetness. His finger searching inside for her clit. He knows its been found by her body's reaction. Steadily He teases it, pinches it and rubs hard along the inside. Her nails gripping gently at his back as she moans into their kiss.

He breaks their passion suddenly and looks at her again with a look of determination. A smile formimg on His face He says, " I want you to taste me baby" . Without hesitation, she begins kissing down His chest, running her tongue over His nipples...biting softly. Her hands running over His ass where she grips hard for a moment and then returns to her movements along His body.

Her delicate lips making their way down His stomach, making sure to taste each inch of sweetness that is Him. She lets her tongue find the lines of His lower body, slowly making her way over His cock...but never paying it the attention that He wants.

She leans down and kisses along His inner thigh, up to the bend in His leg where she bites. Her teeth sink in, His taste so delicious in her mouth. He grips her hair in a fit of pleasure and pain. He would never stop her, even though His common sense might beg Him to...He enjoys it way more than He'll admit.

She continues her quest with her tongue to the tip of His dick where she makes circles, sucking slightly. Her hands caressing the backs of His thighs...she looks up at Him with the head of His cock dangling around her lips.

He smiles down at her with a lustful stare, urging her on with a gentle nudge to the back of her head. She grins and lets Him watch as she continues circling Him with her tongue...teasing with her lips and teeth.

Ever so slowly, she slides the full length of Him into her mouth, never breaking their stare.

He feels fire rush through His body as He's overcome with the urge to cum right then and there. Her mouth completely on Him, her lips sucking Him into her more...her tongue working up and down the bottom of His shaft. He begins moaning more...gripping her hair harder, letting her know what she's doing is making Him insane.

He feels himself unable to control His passion any longer, He needs to let go. Just before fantasy becomes reality, she stops...looks up at Him and licks her lips. She says in a whispered moan, " Not yet my prince...your torture has just begun". He laughs to himself knowing this was coming. He wonders what it is about her that makes Him want to lose himself in her each time they are near. With a gentle touch He leans down and kisses her softly letting His hand stroke her cheek. With a cocky grin He leaves his intentions on her lips, " Just remember what goes around, comes around my princess."

She lets out a giggle intended only for herself, but heard none the less by Him. Without hesitation He pulls her up to Him and takes over her mouth with His. His lips forceful and His tongue ravaging the sweetness of her own. One of His hands grasped firmly on her ass holding her in place, the other making its way to her nipple to pinch letting her know her place.

He turns her quickly and pushes her over the back of the chair. He places her hands strategically on either arm of the chair. Leaning over her body, pressing His hardness against her ass...He bites her neck and says in a stern voice " Now it's my turn, did you say something about torture my princess?"

Her body shaking from wanting to move just to see the outcome, and from needing Him inside her...she obeys. His fingers drag the length from her wrists He was holding so tightly to the center of her back. She's there, completely bare and vulnerable to His wants. Her thoughts become lost in the possibilties, the unknown. Before she's able to manage a lusty daydream she's ripped back into reality by the stinging on her ass. The lingering sensation of His hand steady, He strikes again making her scream out in pleasure.

This continues for what seems like an eternity, each cheek deserving of the same attention. Both red and tingling in the most exquisite pain.

She then finds a moment of sanity when she feels His tongue running over the areas that He would now view as His trophy. Her nails digging into the arms of the chair as His tongue makes its way inside her wetness. Gently at first, He makes sure to taste her fully, taking in all that He's accomplished. His hands pulling at her hips giving her no choice but to fuck His tongue. Her moans growing louder and louder, she pleads with Him to let her cum.

He stops at once and slaps her already sore ass again as hard as He can. He stands and leans over quivering body once again. Wrapping her silky hair around His hand, He jerks her head back to Him and sucks on her neck intending to leave His brand behind. He then nibbles His way back to her ear and growls, " you cum when I say my princess...is that clear?" Between deep breaths, she manages her reply of " yes my prince."

Before she's able to catch her breath properly, He kicks her legs further apart and wastes no time before driving His cock deep inside her.

His hand still tangled in her hair, He uses it to pull her into Him. His other hand slides between her legs and teases at her clit while He fucks her with no mercy. His moans grow deep and loud as He feels himself being covered by her tightness, her warm juices flowing down His thigh.

The rhythm slowing a bit, He teases her hole with the head of his cock. Giving each ass cheek another hard torturous slap He demands, " beg me, my princess...beg me for your release."

Unable to gain any sort of rational thought, her breathing heavy...sweat dripping down her neck to her breasts...she looks back to Him with desperate eyes. " My prince, my owner, my love...I beg of you...please fuck me! please let me cum!"

He stands and turns her once more to face Him, picks her up and situates himself between her thighs. Her legs wrapped firmly around Him, she holds tight as He pushes himself deep inside again. Their kiss, one full of animalistic passion. Holding her to Him, never willing to let go; He gives into His aching need to fill her with His cum. Her nails making trails of redness down His back, she begins to shake uncontrollably as her release grows near.

His steady pounding is constant, their bodies mixed with sweat and moans, become untameable flames of desire. They reach their peak together, holding on to each other with nothing but the sounds of ecstasy to guide them to the end.

Still unable to tear himself away from her, He maintains His hold and lowers her gently to the bed. He then proceeds to spoil her by showering her in adoring kisses. Lying there in His arms, she smiles to herself and thinks that there could never be a more perfect moment. Just as she begins to let herself drift off to sleep she hears Him whisper, " there could never be a more perfect you, my princess."