My Professor

Story Info
A student lives her fantasy.
4k words
4.28
27.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there in a group of students, sipping champagne, listening to one of her colleagues explain his theory of how one particular type of psychosis is developed and attempted to stay interested in the subject matter. This evening she felt particularly confident wearing her best fitting dress and heels. Her dress was black and shimmery and had a 50s style cut, tight on the top, nipping in at the smallest place of her waist, and flaring out a bit at the hips before tapering into an A-line finish right at her knees. Her shoes were black, open-toed heels and her jewelry was minimal and tasteful. Her hair was curled under slightly and hit just below her jaw-line, highlighting her pretty profile. She had put on just enough make-up this evening to give her a natural glow. She knew she looked lovely and was trying her best not to mess up the effect with bad posture.

This evening, she was distracted because her professor-crush was supposed to be at the networking event. Her former professor, Alex, was very hansom with dark, slicked back hair and big, beautiful dark blue eyes. He always dressed in slacks and a collared shirt with his sleeves cuffed to his elbows and had a dry, subtle humor that drove her crazy. He was also clean-cut enough that she sometimes wondered if he was gay. She hoped that he was simply metrosexual, or at least bisexual, so she could continue to entertain her casual fantasies about him. She knew, from their time together in class, that he respected her and thought she was funny, but she couldn't tell if the admiration went beyond that; which was, of course, part of the attraction.

Her thoughts had just begun to stray towards her favorite fantasy of Alex cornering her in a classroom one evening after class, when she caught a glimpse of him coming in the door. She tried desperately to look interested in her colleague's story, just as the last of her attention left what he was saying. Out of the corner of her eye, she tried to follow where he went, but he had disappeared into the crowd. Disappointed, she shifted her weight and did her best to make sense of where the conversation had gone in her mental absence.

Just as she had reengaged in the discussion and was about to take issue with her colleague's theory, a warm hand touched her bare elbow, causing her to start and turn around. And, there he was, smiling at her. She smiled back her warmest smile.

"Hi, Alex!" She said, turning her back on her previous conversation partners. The others barely noticed her exit, considering her limited contributions, and the group closed behind her, talking animatedly about CBT theories.

"Hi, Andy." He said in return. "Sorry to interrupt you—I just wanted to say hello and tell you how much I enjoyed your final presentation. You definitely put a lot of work into it."

"Aw. Thanks!" Andy said, pleased by the compliment. "I hoped that it made sense to everyone. Sometimes I get to the ends of presentations and I have no idea if I said what I wanted to say." She smiled at Alex.

"No," he drawled in his slight East Coast accent, "it made sense. I liked that you found a way to make the topic relevant to the class. You definitely did a lot of research," he said, raising his eyebrows slightly.

She giggled at this and watched happily as his eyes crinkled in a smile at the sound. "Thanks for noticing!" She laughed. "I definitely tried to be thorough. I'm glad that came across."

She worried for a moment that the conversation was close to ending. They could only talk about her presentation for so long. She took a stab at another subject.

"Did you just come from the Clinic?"

"Yea." He sighed wearily. "Just finished. It was a long day—there were a couple of emergencies today that completely drained me."

She listened happily as he talked about his day, glad that she had found a subject he found interesting. Not only did she love hearing about his clients from an educational stand-point, she was pleased that the conversation seemed to be going well. They stood in the middle of the room for a quarter of an hour chatting about his clients and their emergencies. Then, he suggested that they get some food and find a table. She could tell that he was enjoying himself, but felt awkward talking to only one student for the whole evening. She followed his lead and they chatted easily as they stood in line for food and found a round table with other professors and students from the program. They sat down next to each other and talked a bit with the other professors and students at the table. The conversation was easy and the drinks flowed liberally. Soon, the dinner was eaten and the dance floor began to fill up. Ultimately, Alex and Andy began talking to each other again, as people at the table paired up in conversation or left to dance.

As the band began playing La Vie en Rose, Alex looked at Andy slyly and said, "Andy. Come dance with me! This happens to be my favorite song." Andy, trying to stay composed in her excitement, smiled broadly and said she would love to. This song also happened to be a favorite of hers. Alex rose from the table, offering Andy his hand. As Andy took his hand, the butterflies that had calmed down from earlier, took flight again and began swooping rather lower than before. Andy walked carefully and deliberately to the dance floor and was happy to discover that she was not feeling the effects of the champagne as much as expected. As Alex led them to an open space on the floor, Andy congratulated herself on eating enough food to keep her intoxication at a manageable level. After all, she wanted to remember ALL of this.

Alex found an acceptable space and gently swung Andy around into dancing position. The whole thing was done so elegantly that Andy's heart sunk slightly— she decided that between his superb dancing ability and his affinity for 1940s ballads, he had to be gay. Gay or James Bond. Fortunately, she was drunk enough that this thought did not trouble her for long. Andy decided to concentrate on the ever-lowering butterflies and enjoy the evening. She let herself notice the smooth strength of Alex's hand on hers. She let her middle squirm a little as she concentrated on his fingers pressing into the flesh at her waist. She breathed in deeply to catch the light, clean sent of aftershave and soap that drifted over from Alex's body.

Despite this assault on her senses, she kept up her end of the conversation admirably. They talked about clients and classes, world affairs and dreams. They discovered that they shared a love of musicals ("Damn!" she thought). After a few beautiful numbers by the band, Andy realized with a tingle that she was closer to Alex than before. Her breasts were brushing against his chest and his hand had traveled from the small of her back to the side of her waist, so that his arm almost completely encircled her. She felt his arm flex supportively when she leaned back to laugh or see his reaction. Finally, after five or so slow songs, the band picked up the tempo with a swing number and Alex led Andy off the floor saying he was simply too old for that kind of speed. Andy laughed, but was disappointed. She had felt so warm on the dance floor next to him and she was very sad to leave it. She wondered if she would ever be that close to him again.

As they left the dance floor, Andy glanced at a clock on the wall and gasped. It was almost midnight and she had planned to get up early the next morning to do work. Alex caught her glance at the wall and smile at her.

"Getting late?" he smiled.

"Yea." She said, looking down at her arm and smiling sadly. "I have to get up early tomorrow or I'm never going to finish my last paper."

"I understand." Said Alex. "Grad students never get a break. I remember. I should probably leave too. Hold on a minute while I get my coat and I'll walk with you out."

Andy said she would wait and put on her coat and purse in preparation. After a moment, Alex came back and, offering her his crooked arm, led her out of the room. They walked into the elevator and Andy pushed the button for the bottom floor.

"Alex, thank you so much for talking and dancing with me tonight." Andy smile warmly at Alex, "I had so much fun. I didn't think these networking things could be so enjoyable. I'm really glad you came."

Alex smiled back at Andy, almost shyly, "Thank you to you. We are always expected to go to these things, but I usually don't have a good time and I never stay this late."

Too soon, the elevator reached the bottom floor and the two exited the hotel. It was a cool San Francisco night, and both of them adjusted their scarves a little tighter around their necks. Finally, it was the moment when both should have said goodnight and gone to their respective apartments. But then, Andy heard herself say, "you know, now that we're down here, I'm not even kind of tired. You want to go grab a tea or something? I think there's a place around here that's open at this time..."

And, miracle of miracles, Alex said, "Sure! We can do that or we can save some money and get some tea at my place? I only live a few blocks away."

Surprising herself completely, Andy agreed to this and soon they were walking in the opposite direction of the MUNI, toward Alex's apartment. Both seemed more awkward now and, with their minds in a different place, their conversation felt forced for the first time all night.

As they walked up the three flights to Alex's apartment, Andy found herself talking about the Spanish tiles on the stairwell. She considered this a conversational low point for the year and forced herself to shut up, letting Alex chose the next topic of conversation. Alex fumbled around at the door and soon they were walking into a small, simply decorated apartment. All of the furniture was a soft, dark brown leather and was well broken in, but nice. Off to the right, behind the space for the dining room, there was a kitchen. After showing Andy the place to put her coat and purse, he walked towards the kitchen to make the tea, calling off tea options for her as he went. Andy said that cinnamon was great as she took off her coat, purse and shoes (she had seen him take his shoes off at the door and decided to follow suit). Then, she walked barefoot into the kitchen and was playfully shooed away by Alex who told her to put on a record in the living room. Andy walked into the living room and found a record player right where one would expect a television to live. Down below it was a row of records and Andy sat down on the ground, legs crossed to the side, so that she could see better. After a moment, she chose a Billie Holiday compilation record and put it on. She was about to sit down on the squashy sofa when Alex came over with two mugs of tea. She went to accept a mug (she was still chilly from being outside) but Alex put both mugs down on the living room table and, saying that the record was an excellent choice, asked Andy to dance again.

Andy giggled again, batted her eyes playfully and coquettishly offered her hand to him. "I would be delighted!" said Andy in a bad southern accent. Playing along, Alex bowed gallantly, took her hand and kissed it, causing goose bumps to appear up and down Andy's arm. Alex paused for a moment and then took Andy into his arms, holding her close, but in perfect ballroom form to keep up the game. Alex then twirled her carefully in the small space in the living room and dipped her. As Andy squealed and clung to Alex's neck, their cheeks touched briefly and Andy's heart thudded in her chest. Alex also stiffened momentarily at this intimate touch, but gently brought Alex out of the dip, chuckling.

"I probably should warn you before doing something like that," he smiled.

"No, no," joked Andy. "I like surprises, so never worry. It was fun. I love dancing."

Andy noticed that they were very close now. The pace of the dancing had slowed, and Alex had relaxed his arms from the proper dancing frame. Now, Alex's arm was wrapped tightly around Andy's waist and Andy's lips were pressed lightly against his collar bone. Andy could feel Alex's quick heartbeat against her chest and, with a shock, felt a hardening swell against her hip. "Well, this is interesting," she thought.

They danced there in the tight embrace for the rest of the song. As the next song began, Alex drew back slightly, looking down at Andy, and said, "You are absolutely beautiful." Andy blushed and smiled at him. "Thanks, Alex. That means a lot coming from you—you're pretty hansom yourself."

"Thanks," said Alex huskily and he kissed her slowly and purposely on the cheek. Andy closed her eyes and inhaled at the sensation of his lips on her skin and, as her legs suddenly weakened, she leaned in to Alex for support. When Alex looked at Andy again, electricity passed between them and Andy rose up slightly on her toes to meet Alex's kiss.

Alex proved to be a masterful kisser. He pressed his lips deeply into hers and both of his arms tightened around her waist and he held her closer. Andy felt Alex's lips open slightly and the tip of his tongue passed briefly between her lips. Andy stretched herself up, pressing her body into his, circling his neck with her arms. Soon, Alex coaxed Andy's lips open and touched his tongue to hers; teasing her lips with his and sending chills down her spine.

After a while, it seemed that Alex was having trouble standing as well, so he walked them backwards, still kissing, to the comfort of the couch. In one fluid motion, he laid her down on the couch and then, wedging one knee between her legs, lowered himself down on top of her. His weight felt amazing to Andy. She clung harder to Alex, feeling his muscular shoulders and back. Alex brought his right hand to her cheek and pushed his fingers into her hair, stroking her cheek with his thumb. His left hand ran down her side and cupped her butt and then upper thigh. Andy wanted to wrap her leg around his, to pull him closer, but her dress was too tight. Alex seemed to read her mind.

Slowly, Alex pulled Andy up from the couch and kissing her on the forehead, cheeks and neck, walked her into his room. His room was warm and clean and the lighting was low and relaxing. As they walked into his room, Andy began unbuttoning Alex's shirt. Alex looked at her smiling, with one eyebrow slightly raised. Andy raised an eyebrow back and smiled seductively at him. Once the collared shirt was off, Andy tugged off his white under shirt as well and then stood back a bit to admire his body.

Alex clearly exercised and his body was firm and thick. His arms, back and chest were muscular and there was a faint six-pack apparent on his stomach. His chest was covered with soft, black hair (with the occasional gray hair). She reached her hand up to his chest and kissed his jaw line and neck with a series of small kisses. Alex sighed and folded into her as she did this. His arms circled around her and he kissed her hair, breathing in the scent of her shampoo. Andy ran her fingers through Alex's hair and kissed him on the lips again. As they kissed again, Alex ran his hands up her sides and back and found the delicate button at the top of her dress. He hesitated a moment, and Andy leaned her body into his to signal her permission. Alex undid the button and lightly brushed his fingers down her back until he found the zipper. Goose bumps covered Andy's torso and she felt her nipples harden at his touch. Deepening his kisses, Alex unzipped Andy's dress and helped it off her arms and onto the ground. Alex's hands traveled over Andy's exposed back and shoulders, pulling her closer. Andy could feel his hair on her chest and it tickled her.

Andy moved her hands down Alex's body until she found his pants and she gently rubbed her hand over his clothed penis, causing Alex to take in a sharp, pleasured breath. Andy then found and undid the button and zipper of Alex's pants and pushed them down from his hips. Alex and Andy stepped out of the pile of clothing at their feet and kissed and touched their way to the bed. When they reached the side of the bed, Alex stepped back and admired Andy's almost-naked body. Her breasts were full and, because her dress did not require a bra, they were already exposed. Her stomach was flat and firm from her rock climbing and her slim hips led down to lean legs. Alex took her in and smiled in appreciation. Andy smiled back, flattered.

Alex gently pushed her back onto the bed. He lowered himself on top of her petite frame, her legs on either side of him. Instinctively, Andy rose up her hips and Alex thrust himself more firmly against her. The only thing separating them was two pieces of flimsy fabric and the thought of this made Andy wet. Their kissing had taken on an urgency. Alex left Andy's mouth and kissed down her neck, along her collar bones and came, eventually, to her breasts. He then shifted so that he lay on one side of her with one arm supporting her neck. With his free hand, he traced his way down her body, brushing his hand over her breasts, down her stomach, until he reached her underwear. Then, he simultaneously lowered his mouth to her breast and pushed his hand under her underwear. Alex carefully maintained eye contact as his mouth found her nipple and he brush his tongue over it, causing it harden and Andy to gasp. As he sucked and nibbled on it gently, switching, occasionally, from one breast to the other, his other hand worked her underwear down, finally pulling them off and tossing them to the ground. Then, his fingers ran down the inside of her left thigh until he found the warm mound between her legs. His fingers lazily explored the outside of her vagina. First, he ran his fingers along the edges of her inner and outer lips, tickling her and driving her crazy. Then, he found her entrance, traced up once to her clit and then inserted a finger, pushing it in and out while massaging her clit with his thumb.

Andy thought she might die. Or, worse, cum. She raised her hips to meet his finger and then turned towards him so she could do some exploring as well. As she turned, she met his lips in a kiss and lifted her top leg over his body so he could still have access to her. With her free hand, she slid her fingers under the band of his boxers and grabbed his penis firmly. She quickly dispensed with his boxers and then ran her fingers up and down his shaft, feeling all the way to his testicles and all the way up to his damp tip. Then, she began a slow, rhythmic stroking that matched Alex's finger thrusting in and out of her. Soon, both were breathing heavily between passionate kisses.

Finally, Andy groaned, "I need you inside of me." Alex looked into her eyes with an animal hunger that was startling and nodded his agreement. He leaned back, opened a drawer behind him and took out a condom. In a minute, he had put it on and was between her legs. This time, there was no fabric between them. Alex dug his fingers into Andy's hair and kissed her passionately. Andy reached between her legs and pressed the tip of his penis to the entrance of her vagina, spreading her legs wider in anticipation. Alex slowly thrust forward and inch by inch he entered her, filling her completely.

Alex began to push in and out, slowly at first and then faster. Andy's hands traveled up and down his back and she wrapped her legs around him to get closer. Alex placed one arm behind her back, cradling her neck with his hand, and cupped her ass with the other hand to push himself in deeper. The rhythm became faster and more frenzied. Andy pushed her left hand into Alex's hair and rested her right one on her pubic bone so that the tips of her fingers touched her clit. Alex smiled in appreciation of this gesture. As the thrusting deepened and quickened, her fingers moved up and down between their bodies, gently massaging and teasing her clit. Both were building quickly to an orgasm. Andy's stomach muscles tightened and she lifted her hips higher, exposing her clit to more direct stimulation. Alex's hands were like vice grips on her neck and ass as he slid in and out. Soon, Andy felt the familiar tingling and tightening in her hips and vagina. Andy clung tighter to Alex, pressing her cheek to his neck and Alex squeezed her closer, kissing her damp temple. And then, Alex came and his last, deep thrusts nudged Andy over the top and into an orgasm that reached from her diaphragm to her knees. Both groaned in ecstasy, clinging to each other, drinking in every drop of the feeling. They then collapsed, every muscle spent. Andy laid there, loving the feeling of Alex's breath on her cheek, feeling his penis still contracting lightly in her vagina, his weight comforting and warm.

12