My Professor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall, wondering where to go next. There was no note, no instruction as to where to go. I looked around, late day sun beamed into the window and lit the hall. I walked toward the teacher's lounge at the end of the hall and peeked in. The door was open, it was empty as far as I could tell. There was a decanter and glasses on the desk. I sure could use a drink. I slipped inside, again scanning my eyes across the room. I stepped to the table and took the decanter and poured myself a drink. Bourbon. Yum. I wish I had some cherries to add and make a Manhattan. Ah well, this will have to do. I took a big swig and then another. Hoping for some liquid courage as I stood there, dressed like a complete and total slut, contemplating being a submissive to a twisted professor. Lord, help me. I heard a squeak of a door and then a shadow across the floor. I quickly stepped aside along the bookcase and wished I had somewhere to hide. Sir stood in the doorway, "I see you found the key, Katie." He said matter of fact. "I am also glad you found the beverages, please come have a seat and relax while I pour myself one." I carefully slid over to the bench and sat down, sipping my drink.

"That looks lovely on you, Katie, as I would have suspected." He topped off my drink from the decanter and I relaxed a little bit. "I think we should spend a little time getting to know each other, see what really makes us tick." I find that you know a few things about me and my, uh, preferences, but I'd really like to hear more about you..." He sat on the bench, close but not too close, clinked my glass with his and took an appreciative sip.

"So, you were very well behaved before, Katie, although it seemed a bit like you were acting out a scene and I'm not really sure what YOU prefer, I'd like to know..."

"What do you want to know?" I asked, suddenly suspicious of his intentions. If he thought I was going to do ANYTHING he asked, he was dead wrong. A little kinky roleplay is one thing, but a lifestyle of this? No fucking way.

"Well, what parts did you enjoy the most from our last meeting?" he asked pointedly.

"Well, I uh, was a little surprised by it....and uh, I do like a little spanking and um, the oral."

"Oh, the cocksucking..." he nodded, "yes, very good at it you are...I do have a hard time thinking of much else when I see your beautiful full lips..."

I blushed and looked down at my drink.

"Did you like when I made you gag, Katie? You looked so gorgeous with your eyes watering, lips wrapped around my cock."

"Yy--yes Sir.." I whispered, embarrassed that the rough treatment aroused me. But finding myself unable to lie.

"What about the cum on your face, Katie. Also another time you looked amazing."

"I uh, am not so sure about that, Sir. I felt um, well, sorta humiliated by it."

He didn't answer right away and then said, "I see, well sometimes facials take a little adjusting to, and humiliation can be simply amazing, if done well..."

Adjusting to? I was supposed to like to wear his cum on my face? We'd have to see about that, but the taste of his cock in my mouth, well that was, not so hard to enjoy....

"I am so pleased that you obeyed, even though you weren't sure. That shows me how eager you are. and there is much more to learn, Miss Katie..."

I felt my thighs press together at his words. He stood and I suddenly was brought away from my own thoughts.

"I'd like to show you something, Katie. I hope you will be honest in your thoughts on it..."

He opened a closet in the room and reached in. He took out a long wooden box and sat it on the table.

"Please open it." He gestured to me and I stood, now curiouser. I took the top off and looked inside. There was a riding crop, a butt plug, handcuffs, lube and several scarves.

"Yours?" I ask, knowing its an obvious question. He nods and says, "some of my favorite accessories. I prefer hands and bodies, but when seeking a diversion, these things are fun. Do you want to play a game?" he asks.

I hesitate and he says, "anytime you want to stop, just say, "red"."

I nod and he continues, "choose one of the items in the box and then we can decide what to do with it."

I choose the cuffs and hand them to him.

"Fine choice" he says, "Katie have you ever had your hands cuffed?"

"Yes, a couple of times."

"Lovely...please turn around."

I turn and feel him grasp my wrists together he cuffs them tightly and I squirm a little.

"But, you also need to be in a good position..." he pushes me slowly down, knowing he is urging me to my knees. I kneel and he nods his head in approval. He places the box contents on the floor in front of me.

"Now, choose another item..." he says. For a moment I wonder how without hands and then realize I have to be a little creative here. I lean forward, crawling a few steps on my knees, I lean over and bite the scarf in my teeth and drag it over to him. He reaches up to my shirt and tears it open, losing a few buttons, he reaches in the back and undoes my bra and tears it from me, exposing my perky tits and pink nipples. He reaches up and caresses and pinches a nipple. I bite my lip and he slides the scarf around one breast and ties it carefully, then takes the other end and ties it around the other breast. Feeling my breasts ache and nipples harden at the confinement. He smacks my nipple lightly and says, "gorgeous tits like this were made to be tied." He takes the other scarf and quickly slips it between my lips, around the back of my head and ties my mouth shut like a gag.

"Mmmm........perfect" he whispers.

"Now for my favorite toy..." he takes the butt plug and the bottle of lube, opens it, spreads some on the plug and spins it in his hands. My eyes get big and he laughs a little.

"I am going to teach you how to enjoy this, Katie..." he presses my thighs apart a few more inches and slides the plug along my wet cuntlips. It feels hard like a dildo and it makes my cunt get creamier. He presses it along my clit and I feel my clit harden even more. He tugs my shoulder forward, "lean forward, Katie, ass up..."

I lean and obey, feeling him ease me onto my front, face down, ass up. He smacks my ass and whispers, "good girl." I feel my ass cheeks burn with his smack and feel vulnerable to what is going to happen next. He slides the butt plug along my ass crack, lubing up my asshole with small circles. I feel his probing finger slip inside my asshole and I gasp. I can tell its lubed up as it slides in easily. I start to breath heavier, knowing he will take my ass as he pleases and I cannot stop him. I feel his probing finger deeper, making my asshole pucker. Then I feel it slide out and the plug press against my lubed asshole, "press back against it, Katie...feel it slide in you..." I moan a press back as told and he slides it forward, stretching, hurting my asshole, making it ache and take this plug. It feels sore and amazing all in one. I feel him slide it all the way into my asshole, filling it. "Wiggle on it, Katie, feel it fill you..." I wiggle, feeling it fully. "Sit back on your knees and leave it in your ass." He guides me up, facing him, ass down, pressing the butt plug in my ass, keeping it there.

"Mmmm, excellent, little girl, that will get your ass nice and ready for me."

I swallow at the statement, feeling very subbie.

He takes the crop and stands over me.

"Now, spread your legs for me, let me see how wet you are..."

I spread my legs, feeling my wetness grow. He carefully presses the crop tip against my shaved lips and looks carefully. He slips it slowly along my wet lips and then slides it up to my belly button, then between my tits, and along each nipple, then up to my chin and finally my lips.

"Now, Taste..." he whispers. I hesitate a moment and then lick the crop slowly, tasting my salty sweetness on it. The leather is smooth and easily gets wet from my tongue. "Taste yourself on it..." He presses it further to my lips and I suck it into my lips, working my lips around it. "Mmm...that's it..." he whispers and watches me for a moment. He takes it out of my mouth and suddenly I feel the tip smack against my wet cuntlips and clit. I jump with surprise and then feel it again, not giving me time to take a deeper breath, he smacks my clit again. I feel a jolt in my body and my cunt starts to gush. He smacks each side of my naked cunt with purpose, just enough to make it sting but not enough to make it hurt.

"Stay still..." he says, I bite my lip as I try to stay still. I feel the crop with intensity on my clit and my cunt lips are throbbing with arousal.

"Turn around, Katie, all fours, ass up, face down." He instructs. I turn so that I am on all fours, press my ass up and I feel the crop guide down my back so that my head rests on the floor, face down. "Very nice..." he says as he walks behind me, I feel the crop trailing back, from my lower back to my cheeks, just sliding carefully. He makes small swats to my ass at first, coupled with a few swipes along my shaved slit. I start to whimper and I hear him suck in his breath and smack my bare ass a little harder, harder each smack, I start to whimper louder and he says, "Sshh, you are doing so well, feel the sting and enjoy the punishment, Katie, you earned this." I moan at his words and whimper, "Yes, Sir", the words only making me wetter. I can feel my ass burning with the swats of the crop, his hands rub it in between the harder smacks, as if to soothe it before smacking me again. "Please, Sir, I whimper as he rubs my ass from the last hardest smack of the crop.

"Tell me, Katie, tell me what you need..." he says.

I whisper in ragged breaths, "Please, Sir...I need to be....be....punished...."

"You will be, Katie, in many ways....but we will ease you into all that...I want to see you wet and begging."

"Yes, Sir" I whisper. He slides me to my knees, tilting my face up to look at him. "Good girl...good girls get rewards, you know..."

12