My Promiscuous Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers

"Yea, quite a bit better," I said.

"We need to come to an agreement on what you saw on the drive home."

"You know what I want. The same thing he got."

Mom sighed. "I figured you'd say that." She grabbed her long nightgown, pulled up on it, and yanked it all the way over her head. She stood before me topless, wearing only pink cotton panties. I gawked and said nothing. "Your father and sister are asleep."

There is a cheap CD blaster in the room, next to the TV. Mom switched off the TV, powered on the CD player, and pressed "play". There just happened to be one of my sister's pop CDs in there, and the first song came on quietly.

"You get one song," said Mom. Then she stood in front of where I sat on the couch, threw my blanket off, straddled her legs around mine, and sat down on my lap, with her bare legs wrapped around me. Her upper torso started dancing to the music. I got it, a lap dance! Fanfuckingtastik!

I had seen her tits the one time, but this was a super close-up view. They were right in my face, inches away. I put my hands on Mom's hips as she danced and wiggled and shook her tits in my face. Her big mounds were so white and smooth. Her areolas were so wide and dark. Her nipples were so long and fat! I slid my hands up Mom's sides and grabbed both tits. Mom arched her back more, smiling. She'd just bathed. She smelled fresh, and her breath was fresh.

I was gentle at first, gliding my palms over the smooth flesh, squeezing just a little bit.

"You don't have to be gentle, you won't hurt them," Mom said. So I squeezed them harder, lifting them, jiggling them. I couldn't believe how soft and pliable they were, and all the different ways they could be molded.

While I was playing with her tits, Mom had her bare thighs wrapped around my bare thighs. I could feel her panty-clad crotch rubbing against my boxer-covered hard-on. She was dry-humping me. Mom leaned over and French-kissed me.

Mom's nipples were hard, and I yanked and tugged on them. "Mmmmm, yeah!" said Mom, seeming to enjoy the harder play.

Then Mom pressed her tits up and forward, seeming to try to push them right in my face. I could see every little bump of her areolas. She actually pressed them into my lips. So I opened my mouth and suctioned it onto her right tit, just above the nipple. I kissed and licked all around her tit, finally landing over her nipple. I sucked on it like it was a pacifier. I licked her nipple while sucking on it, flitting on the tip, and licking circles around it.

"Ohhhh, MMMMHHHH!" Mom moaned in my ear. She rubbed her crotch rapidly on my dick, not paying any attention to the tempo of the music, as I alternated sucking on both of her tits. I took a moment to slide one hand along the outside of her bare thigh, up to her hip. I snuck my fingers inside the elastic at the sides, and caught a handful of her bare butt.

The song ended. Mom stood up, and turned off the music. Her panties were sticking to her crotch, and sucked up into her pussy lips, and appeared quite wet. Mom fanned her face with her open hand.

"One more song!' I begged.

"No, we can't get too out of hand," she said. She put her nightgown back on. "Can I get you anything else?"

"A box of Kleenexes," I quipped. She smiled and headed back upstairs. But I wasn't joking about the Kleenex. One more song and I would have cum right in my shorts. Now I had to finish myself off, and there was no Kleenex in sight. What the hell. Mom does the laundry. With a couple of strokes I creamed all over my boxers. Damn, Mom is such a dirty slut!

CHAPTER 8)

After school and work, Mom and I had dental checkup appointments at virtually the same time. I was just getting a checkup, but Mom was getting a loose filling replaced. As we waited in the waiting room, I noticed that Mom had worn a moderately tight sweater and a long skirt that went below her knees, with beige hose under them. Nothing particularly sexy; maybe even a little frumpy. I was called into the office by the hygienist, and got my teeth cleaned. When I was done, I was about to head back to the waiting room, when I thought I heard Mom's familiar moan. I was drawn down the hall, and looked into the first room. Mom was on her back in the dentist's chair. Hunched over her on her right was our dentist, Dr. Prober. He was wearing a gauze mask, and wore light blue scrub pants with a loose short-sleeved scrub shirt.

Mom's left hand was on her stomach. But her right hand was on Dr. Prober's crotch! Dr. Prober was sitting on his stool with he legs spread wide. I watched from the hall as Mom's hand squeezed his cock through his loose pants. She palmed his bulge, wiggling her fingers over it.

Dr. Prober was working on Mom's teeth, but I could see that his bare forearm was rhythmically brushing over Mom's right tit. A couple of times as he put down tools, he subtly slid his hands right over one tit or the other, over her sweater.

Mom's long legs were spread wide on the chair, and her left knee was up in the air. Her long skirt was mostly bunched up near her crotch. She wasn't wearing pantyhose, but thigh highs- stockings that held themselves up without garters. So the top several inches of her thighs were naked and exposed, and I could see the crotch of her turquoise panties.

Now I could see Dr. Prober's hard cock hanging down his left leg like a piece of rope. It was quite a bulge. Mom's hand had found it, and her palm was stroking it up and down.

I watched my mom giving the family dentist a hand job for a while, until I heard the voice of someone coming down the hall, and I headed back to the waiting room.

xxxxxxxx

Mom had only a slight bit of Novocain, and was fully conscious, but we had brought my car so I could drive us home. But I had a few words for Mom.

"Mom," I said calmly, shaking my head back and forth. "Dr. Prober! How could you?"

"How could I what?" Mom mumbled through her gauze and half-dead lip.

"You gave our dentist a hand job!"

"Oh, I did not," she lied.

"Yes you did, I saw you." I didn't even say anything about her giving him a show of her legs and panties, or letting him touch her tits.

"I, I, I was just nervous and in pain, and I grabbed his leg, and it just sorta happened. It was an accident."

We weren't that far from home. "Dad might not think it's an accident. What kind of son would I be if I didn't tell my dad that I saw his wife stroking another guy's dick?" I asked.

Mom sat quietly for another mile. Then she moved her left hand over to my lap, and placed it on my right thigh. "Promise you won't tell Dad?"

"Promise."

Mom moved her palm over my crotch. I almost leapt out of my seat. I had loose pants on over boxers, and I got hard pretty quick. As I drove I took a glance down to see Mom's long fingers and wedding ring wiggling over my crotch. At first Mom palmed my dick and just sort of played with it. Once it got to full erection inside my pants, mom grabbed the shaft, and stoked it up and down. It fell out the leg of my boxers and now only the fabric of my slacks was between my cock and my mom's hand.

To my knowledge Mom never seen my hard dick. "Um. It's uh, really big," she calmly commented. I glanced over to see her eyes staring at my crotch as she stroked it. It sure felt good, even through the pants. She stroked the length of my cock from the base up over the head. Occasionally she moved down over my balls and gently rubbed them.

I drove through traffic as my mom jerked me, and then into our subdivision. I was too entranced to think of taking a longer route home. I looked over at Mom. She was resting her left knee on the seat, spreading her legs wide. I could see up her skirt, past her thigh-highs, to her panty crotch. I reached over and touched her left thigh, but she said, "Two hands on the wheel."

Mom kept her left hand on me as we pulled into the driveway, and used her right hand to open the garage door. I pulled in, put the car into park, and shut off the motor. Mom instantly hit the remote, and the garage door closed behind us. She stroked faster.

It felt so good, and without warning almost, I felt myself ejaculating in my pants. I could feel the warm goo hit my slacks, and so could Mom. "Ohhh!" she cried, and took her hand off me.

I sat silently for a moment as my ejaculation completed.

"Sorry about the mess, Brad," Mom said, as we both got out of the car.

"It's OK," I said, "I'll change pants."

Inside the house, Dad was home from work and sitting in front of the TV. Mom went up to her bedroom, and I went downstairs into mine. I took down my pants and looked at the sticky mess that my mom had made. "God!" I thought. "Mom is SUCH a slut!"

END OF PART 2

George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers
12