My Promiscuous Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers

I was amazed enough that the three of them could fuck simultaneously. But somehow Mom contorted enough to turn her head to the side, and take Coach Ed's cock back into her mouth, and even move her head and neck enough to suck it in and out. The Greasy Guy had to settle for getting a hand job from Mom as the other three filled her crevices.

I'm surprised that the bed didn't collapse with all the moving and bouncing. There was continual grunting and groaning from all five of them.

I lost control, and came into some toilet paper. I watched a while longer as Mom took each of the men one by one. Then I slipped downstairs and out of the house.

xxxxxxxx

At the end of the hockey season, we were scheduled to have a lock-in party at the local ice rink, where our team was literally locked into the building all night where we would skate and party, and have a handful of parents chaperone us. That was already set up, and I didn't have anything to do with that. But I had something to do with who would chaperone us. Coach M, Coach Ed, Kenny's Dad, and Mom were the only four chaperones. More on that later.

Once everybody was dropped off at the rink and we were safely locked in, and nobody else could enter, we had a fairly regular, if light, hockey practice, in full padding and gear. The three dads ran the practice as usual. Mom sat just above our bench. Once she removed her coat and posed in a tight pink low-cut sweater and tight black miniskirt, distracting everybody with her big tits, long legs, and flirty smiles, the practice was less productive.

After the practice, the coaches ordered everybody into the locker room to change out of the expensive hockey gear. There was food and pop in the locker room, and after we ate there was going to be free skating. Or so that's what the coaches told the players.

But once everybody got into the locker room and started undressing, I escorted Mom into the locker room. Everybody got quiet, and stood in various states of undress, and various states of embarrassment, as Mom sauntered by them, shaking her ass and bouncing her big tits. She said, "Hi, boys," as she walked down the aisle between the lockers and the bench. Greg was standing in just a jock, and she let her hand slide over his bare as when she walked by him. Paul was naked, and she slid her hand over his cock, causing him to jump a mile.

The coaches were in their office. They could see us, but they couldn't leave their office. That was the agreement. I made up the agreement. OK, Mom contributed, but I approached Coach M about it.

I told Coach M who the chaperones would be, and what Mom would be doing there. And if any of my loudmouthed teammates let out later what Mom did, then Coach M and the other dads had to lie like hell to cover it up. And if they didn't do any of that, I'd tell all of their wives that I saw them fucking my Mom, and I had some wonderful cell phone pictures to prove it.

So now Mom was sauntering down the aisle, getting everybody's attention, looking the undressed eighteen-year-old athletes up and down approvingly, and drawing a crowd. I stayed in the back, watching her work. Some boys were embarrassed, some were in shock, and some whistled at Mom.

Mom slipped her shoes off, holding on to Kyle's arm as she did. Then she put her hand on his shoulder, and boosted herself up onto a changing bench. She stood on the narrow wooden bench, as the team gathered around her. There was already music emitting from my CD player that was on the food table. I turned it up. Mom started to dance to a medium tempo R & B tune. My teammates whistled and applauded.

Mom got her heavy tits shaking good in her tight pink low-cut cleavage-exposing sweater, and got her ass shaking in her short, extremely tight, black skirt. Her ass may have been a tad too big for that tight of a skirt, but certainly nobody was complaining, and I thought she looked fucking hot as hell! Her beige nylons made her long legs look great. Her tummy wasn't flat, but her tits stuck out way further than her stomach.

Mom isn't a great dancer, and she couldn't move her feet much on the narrow bench. But she spread her feet apart, which caused her skirt to hike up, swayed her hips back and forth, and put her hands up in the air. The catcalls got louder, the boys pressed in from all sides, surrounding her on both sides of the bench, some mere inches away from her body.

Mom started to grind her hips in a more brazen fashion, which not only looked sexy, but it made her big tits sway, and her exposed cleavage jiggle. She leaned over, and her cleavage swelled out of her bra, right in Marty's face. I couldn't see much of Mom from the waist down, but when the crowd parted slightly I could see that her skirt had hiked up enough to show the tops of her nylons, and expose her pink garters.

From the back of the room, I was the first to yell, "Take it off!" But others followed suit. Mom gave the boys a faux-scolding smile. But then she crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her sweater, and started to lift it. She'd only taken it several inches up her torso when the boys started to get louder. As she brought it up high enough to expose her pink bra, the noise echoed through the locker room. As she pulled it through her long brown hair and threw it into the crowd, and stood in her frilly pink push-up bra with her hands on her hips, the noise hurt my ears.

Next for Mom was her skirt. It didn't have a zipper or anything - it was just a thin stretchy tube, and now she was tugging the tight thing down her hips; first one side and then the other. When she tugged it down her ass and her thighs, she bent forward with her shoulders shrugged, letting more of her cleavage spill out of her bra cups. Then she was able to drop the skirt around her feet, and she stepped out of it, exposing her pink thongs and pink garters.

Mom danced in her underwear, shaking her bare ass at the boys behind her. Kenny even reached up and palmed her right cheek, and Mom smiled back at him. This encouraged other guys to reach up and touch hear ass and legs.

Mom dropped her left bra strap, causing more whistles. Then she dropped the right strap. She reached behind herself, arching her back, and deftly unclasped the three clasps on the wide back of her bra. Mom teased the anticipating guys by holding the bra over her tits, until they were practically frothing at the mouth. Finally, she pulled it away from her body, and let her big tits fall out naked.

Now it really did hurt my ears with all the hollering in the echoing locker room. Mom threw her hands up in the air, thrust her chest in and out wildly, and got her big jugs swaying slowly. She leaned forward, letting them hang over the crowd in front of her. Her dancing was slower and less crisp than some petite young dancer might display; but it was like watching a heavyweight boxer – the movements might be slower than a welterweight, but there was something about that big body that packed a serious punch.

Mom hooked her hands into her thong waistbands near her hips, and stretched them out in all directions, pulling up on them, as she thrust her hips out. Then she slowly pulled them down, and down more, until the top of her brown bush peeked out of the top. The boys in front were going nuts, being inches away, as Mom pulled down her panties, and let them see her full bush-covered naked pussy.

Mom danced in just her garters and nylons, her long earrings dangling, her makeup and hair still perfect. She turned around to let the guys that were in back see her front, and the boys in front see her backside. Her ass cheeks wobbled and rippled. Her jugs swayed and bobbled. My mature Mom had her flaws; some sagging; a protruding tummy; some stretch marks; but her beautiful face, D-cup hooters, and long legs made her a voluptuous sight for all fifteen of my teammates.

A couple more hands reached up and massaged her butt cheeks, and when she leaned over again to shake her tits, Lonny reached out and felt one. Mom just smiled, which invited more hands to reach up. Victor reached out and felt the furry pussy mound in front of him. Mom reacted by grabbing the back of his head, thrusting her pelvis out, and forcing Victor to lean over and burrow his face into her furry pussy. Victor wasn't intimidated; he seemed to be licking right into her pussy.

At that point the crowd was out of control, and hand were reaching in from all sides to grope, feel, and prod every part of Mom. That's when she climbed down off of the bench, and straddled it with one leg on each side. She motioned for Victor to sit on the bench with his face between her legs. Mom spread her legs wide, put her hands behind her on the bench for balance, and let Victor eat her pussy.

Various hands reached out and groped her tits. Mom reached out and rubbed some dicks. Then the dicks were exposed by their owners, and Mom was stroking them with two hands.

Mom lied on her back on the bench, with Victor still eating her out. She reached back up to stroke some cocks. Marty took it upon himself the lift one leg over Mom and the bench, straddling her, and sitting on her chest. He laid his stiff red cock between her big tits, pressed the jugs around his cock, and fucked her tits. While his dick head slithered in and out of her cleavage, Mom laid back and stroked two dicks. She pulled the dick to her left closer, turned her head towards it, and took it into her mouth.

The noise was general now, and the scene chaotic. Some guys, including me, were standing on adjacent benches in order to see the action. Most were standing on the floor all around Mom trying to get better looks, or feels, or to get in line with their dicks out.

Victor had his dick out and was sitting on the bench, lifting Mom's legs up over his shoulders, fucking her pussy while Marty kept fucking her tits. I got in position just in time to see Marty cum all over her tits, spurting thick white jizm all over her cleavage, chest, and neck. Shortly after that, the cock in her mouth came in Mom's mouth, and she wasn't able to swallow it all, and it leaked all around her mouth, leaving her with a cum goatee. Then with no warning the dick in her right hand shot several spurts of cum flying over two feet through the air, and landed on Mom's face and hair.

Mom got up and turned around. With one knee on the bench, Victor entered her from behind, and fucked her while she sucked a cock in front of her. Others reached under her and groped her hanging tits, while stroking their own cocks. Jim came almost immediately by his own hand, shooting his load on the side of Mom's tits.

I started to lose count on how many cocks entered Mom's pussy. Once Victor came in her pussy from behind, the guys started lining up to take her from behind. The ones that didn't fuck her got their cocks sucked by her.

After taking a number of cocks doggie style, Mom got up and climbed on top of somebody or other, and fucked him on the bench, sitting on him, using her knees and ankles to bounce on him, while taking still more cocks in her mouth and hands, and getting her tits played with and cum on. Her hair and makeup were starting to look disheveled.

About the third guy she took from the top, Mom got tired and laid down on top of him, sticking her rear up in the air. I was standing on the end of the same bench that Mom was on, and I saw her puckered asshole sticking out. Nobody had fucked her ass yet, and I never had either, and I wanted to be the first. I got behind Mom, pulled my cock out, pushed her down further, and slid my cock into her pretty much dry. It was easier than I'd thought it would be, and Mom moaned her pleasure.

Mom was taking it in the pussy and asshole, and still managed to turn her head and suck a cock. She was real good at getting into a rhythm that all of us could enjoy. It made me wonder how many time's she'd done it this way.

With my teammates cheering me on, I fucked Mom's tight ass in front of them, riding her from behind and thrusting faster and faster. I had been hard since Mom first entered the locker room, and so it wasn't going to take long to cum in her ass.

I blew my sperm into Mom's butt hole, and spilled some around her crack. I reeled off of her, put my cock away, and went to get some food and drinks while my friends continued ravaging my Mom.

After everybody had their turns with her, I saw Mom stumbling to the shower room. Much of the team followed her in there, and they all took turns soaping up Mom and getting soaped up by her. The feels and jack offs and fucking continued in the showers for quite a while.

The fucking and sucking continued all night, in various parts of the skating rink. At some point I saw Mom skating naked on the ice, with several teammates pulling her around the rink by her nipples, and Mom holding on to their cocks for balance. The fucking continued on the home team's bench, into the bleachers, and Mom really got it in the penalty box.

xxxxxxxx

After the all-night "skate," I didn't have to blackmail Mom into sex anymore. She still acted like my mom much of the time, with the usual curfews, punishments, complaints about bad grades, etc. But sex wasn't a problem usually when I really wanted it. Oh, we still played our little games. I'd catch her flashing her tits at the neighbor and I'd make her flash me; and I'd ask her what the guys at work had done to her that day and I'd do whatever they did.

But when I really wanted to fuck Mom, which was often, I'd find a way to do it, even if it meant taking a few chances, like the time we went camping and I fucked her sideways on the floor of the tent as Dad slept next to her; or the time I was fucking her tits in the bathtub when Dad came home unexpectedly and I had to hide in the tub until he fell asleep.

And each time I did it, I'd go back to my room, shake my head, and think to myself, "Damn, my mom is such a slut!"

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers
12