My Public Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers

"Stick it in her pussy for lubricant if you have to," Mark offered. "I gave her an enema before coming."

He did; a couple of quick thrusts in my pussy and then he went back to my ass. This was much better; he could slide in faster and started fucking me hard, I was getting into it too.

I knew that soon I wouldn't be able to pay attention to Bret's cock as he fucked my mouth, so I attacked it with urgency, giving it everything I had so I could then focus on my ass getting fucked

Before long I saw the signs he was about to cum as I sucked him. The cock in my ass felt so good, I was horny as hell. I felt so dirty, like such a whore, and I wanted more. I pulled Bret's cock out of my mouth and aimed it at my face, jerking furiously.

He came with a groan, letting out three big squirts. One landed on my nose, the second on my upper lip and the third on my chin. I'm not sure, but I think I had a small orgasm. I kept jerking for a little while, the rest of his cum just dripping down between us.

I licked the sperm off my upper lip, satisfied. Now that I was free I could really get into the ass fucking.

I braced myself for support against the lazy boy with one hand, meeting the incoming thrusts halfway as the other hand sneaked to my clit. I only managed to play with it a couple of seconds before my hand was snatched away.

"No!" Mark shouted. "You don't get to orgasm yet."

This wasn't fair; anal sex feels really great but it had never given me an orgasm by itself yet. All I could do was kneel there and take it as sperm dripped down my face. Let them get their fun without getting anything myself. I really was just a Fuck Toy.

After a while I could feel Trent's thrusts grow in urgency. He started grunting, gave a couple of hard, deep thrusts, and then he stilled in my ass.

"God that was good," he announced and then pulled out.

"Hey Jake," Mark said. "Now that your brother's done with her ass do you want a go at it?"

I looked around the room; Trent was pulling his pants back up, Ted and Linda were half naked fondling each other on the couch, Mark was sitting next to me drinking a beer, and Jake was standing back where he had a whole view of the room with his cock out and stroking it slowly.

Before I knew it they had gotten me to lie on my back on the coffee table, my butt hanging just off it. Jake put on a condom and kneeled between my legs; he grabbed them and plunged into my ass. This was so maddening. Here I was getting ass fucked again and I couldn't cum.

Mark put his beer down, knelt next to me and started sucking on my breasts while playing with my nipples. I wanted to cum now. I needed to cum now. This wasn't funny.

Luckily Jake didn't last long, he'd barely just started and already he was moaning heavily.

"Pull out and cum on her stomach," Mark suggested. "She likes it when strangers cum on her."

"Don't you?" he asked me. I nodded.

Jake pumped into my ass a couple more times then pulled out, got the condom off and stroked himself over me. He climaxed with a groan, the first spurt landing between my breasts, the others lower and lower on my stomach.

For a moment they were all satisfied, except for Ted and Lidia who had started having sex on the couch. We all sat around watching them go at it.

Mark gave me a beer and ordered me to drink it down, which I did gratefully. We both sat on the coffee table, me in front and him behind me. He'd tease my breasts and pussy, but would stop when I got too much into it.

The guys were starting to get hard again watching Ted and Lidia go at it. Eventually Ted got an orgasm, shooting his load into his girlfriend's pussy. They separated, both panting and a little uncomfortable at all the attention.

"Hey Lidia," Mark asked. "You mind if the Fuck Toy eats that cum out of you?"

At first she wouldn't but the guys kept pestering her and eventually she accepted. I've done it before, but never in front of a crowd. But when Mark told me if I cleaned her out and gave her an orgasm he'd let me cum I jumped at the chance.

They had her sit on the edge of the couch and I kneeled between her legs. First I licked the sperm that had started leaking out of her pussy, tasting her boyfriend's cum, and then I started digging in with my tongue. I cleaned her up, but I was more interested in making her cum than in playing around; I attacked her clitoris with my mouth as I penetrated her with my fingers.

The guys cheered us on as I ate her out. At first she was reluctant; she'd never been with a girl before, but then she started really getting into it, moaning and wrapping her legs around my head. I was starting to worry but then she finally came. I fell back on my ass, relieved.

"Nice," Mark said. "You've earned it."

He lowered his pants and lay back on the coffee table, his dick erect. "Straddle me. You've got a little more work left."

I climbed on the table and lowered myself on his dick, my pussy swallowing it hungrily. I didn't want to play around; I started fucking him hard, focusing on getting an orgasm. He grabbed my breasts and started fondling them. We were the center of attention, and I admit I liked it, all of them watching me fuck.

I don't know how long we went at it, but probably not very long since we were both horny as hell. All I know is someone reached around and started playing with my clit, and then I orgasmed.

I fell down on Mark, spent. He took me in his arms and turned us around, him now on top and me on the bottom. He went at it for a while, pulled out, grabbed me by the hair and came all over my face.

My orgasm had started to clear my head, and I was coming back to reality as I lay on the coffee table. Oh my God, I thought. What had I done? I self-consciously crossed my arms over my breasts. I felt tears of shame in my eyes and closed them, uncomfortable.

"You want to leave don't you?" Mark asked.

I nodded yes.

"Alright, but the guys are hard again. Do you want to let them fuck you or do you want them to masturbate and cum on you?"

"Masturbate," I whispered.

"Alright, just don't move. Aim at her face guys, okay?"

I lay there eyes closed, hiding my breasts while listening to them masturbate. Eventually someone groaned and I was hit a couple of times on the face, then someone else, etc. It felt like forever but eventually Mark told me it was over. I had to scrub my eyes to open them; I was a mess.

He told me not to wash any of it away. I looked at the floor ashamed; I could feel sperm dripping all over me. Mark took the leash, ordered me on all fours again, and led me toward the door. I didn't look back.

He stopped at the door, turning back. "Well, night guys. I hope you had fun with the whore, it's the best fifty bucks I ever spent." I wanted to cry.

He opened the door and led me out. If you think going up stairs on all four is hard, just wait until you try going down them. I had to go down backward, my ass first. Luckily it was late and no one was around, I really didn't want to be seen like this.

He had me sit in the back and tied me again, but didn't let me put my coat on; I had to endure the whole ride back home naked with sperm dripping all over my face. At least we went there directly.

When we reached the building he led me out to my apartment, naked, leaving the coat in his car. I was nervous as hell, but we didn't run into anyone.

Now that we were safely getting to my apartment and everything was mostly over I have to admit I was getting turned on again thinking about my humiliations.

We had sex again as soon as we got inside. He came on my breasts and refused to let me wash any of the sperm I had gotten that night. I had to go to sleep naked without covers, on my back.

When I woke up the next morning with my body aching all over, a sore ass and caked sperm dried all over my face, hair and breasts I jabbed him awake and promised him I'd make him pay for last night. Then I headed for a good, hot shower.

Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers
12