My Punishment

Story Info
You remind your slut of her duties.
1.9k words
4.06
92.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3:30am

I awake with a start. I had drifted off peacefully hours ago, and waking up so suddenly has disoriented me. My eyes frantically dart through the darkness and my heart races as I realize you are climbing on top of me, poised to mount my face. I realize that my punishment is about to start. Your hand runs through my hair and grips it tightly - pulling my head back and making me gasp.

"Rise and shine princess!" Your voice cuts through the silence as you rub your cock against my face, "time to do your job." You roughly press the head of your dick into my chin, pushing upward across my mouth and against my nose. You begin sliding back and forth - rubbing every inch of my face with your cock - humping against me - letting your balls hit against my cheek. You bring your cock back down to my parted lips, leaving a trail of your fluids across my face. "That's right - wake up and fuck me with that pretty little whore mouth of yours...."

You don't care whether I am ready. You push your hard cock into my mouth in one fluid motion, sliding easily past my tongue and into my throat. You press deeply, forcing me to take your entire length - holding the back of my head firmly in place to prevent me from moving. My face is completely impaled on your dick and my nose presses into your pubic hair. I can't breathe but you hold me there, savoring the tight warmth of my throat and feeling me struggle under you - gripping me for one last second before releasing me and allowing me to breathe. You smile, amused as I gasp for air and try not to gag. Before I can recover, you press your dick back into my throat, feeling me convulse slightly around you. You reach down and pinch my nipple sharply as you fuck my mouth in slow even strokes. I focus on keeping my jaw open wide so that you are granted complete access to my mouth. I know that all you need from me is complete obedience, and I intend to provide.

You continue to use my mouth, humping my face eagerly and without abandon. I squeeze my lips tightly along your shaft, lapping my tongue rhythmically against your thrusting cock. I begin to think about how I'd come to find myself in this position. As your fuck toy, I am required to follow a strict set of rules. One of these rules - perhaps the most important - is that each day before I am allowed to go to sleep, I am required to make certain you are satisfied. Each of my holes is to be available at this time, offered for use in any way you might desire. Recently, I had become lazy and stopped inquiring each night if my services were needed. I knew it was selfish of me to leave you unsatisfied, but since you hadn't mentioned it, I assumed you weren't upset about it. You HAD noticed, however. You came up behind me while I was doing the dishes. I felt your warm breath in my ear as you whispered how disappointed you were in me...reminding me that you could simply find another whore if I couldn't be bothered to please you. I remember the fear that pulsed through my body as you told me I would have to be punished for my digression. I wanted to get it over with, but you told me that you wanted me to be punished when I was least expecting it - that the humiliation of being used on a whim should linger on my mind at all times until it finally happened. And now here I was - being awakened and my mouth fucked just as promised.

The flash of the camera brought me back to the moment and I realized that you were snapping pictures of me sucking your cock. You turn the camera around so that I can see the screen. "Look at that filthy little slut, sucking her master's dick!" The bright light of the screen causes me to squint and I never actually see the picture before you are snapping another one. "That's right baby - take it like a good little cockwhore!" I hungrily take your cock for the camera, moving my head in time to your thrusts as you snap a few more shots. I hear you set the camera down and then you pull out of my mouth.

"Roll over onto your stomach."

My heart leaps into my throat as I scramble into position. You slide your body against mine, kicking your foot against my ankles to roughly spread my legs apart. I feel your cock resting gently against my gaping pussy. I arch my back so that my wet slit rubs against the head of your cock. I want to feel you inside of me so badly and you can tell.

"Now, now, you greedy little slut - this is a punishment! You don't honestly think I'm going to give you the pleasure of my cock in your cunt, do you? I should spank your ass until it's black and blue for rubbing against me like that!"

"Please Sir, no! Please - I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for being selfish and only thinking of my own pleasure!"

*SMACK* Your hand falls down sharply on my ass.

"That's right. Your body is mine, and tonight I don't want that hole...I want this one!" Your finger swiftly presses into my asshole with no warning. I cry out in pain as you finger my tight hole - in and out - holding me down with your weight. I feel you add a second finger - then a third - stretching me out for your cock. You ignore my protests and cries of pain and quicken your pace, spreading your fingers slightly apart to encourage my muscles to relax. Of all my holes, you love this one the best - so tight and warm - and can't wait to fuck it.

"I hope you're learning your lesson in all of this. Your job as my slut is keep my cock drained of cum. If you don't make me cum at least once a day, then you have failed me. This punishment is only the absolute beginning of what will become of you if you fail to keep me satisfied." My asshole has relaxed and you are easily plunging your fingers into me as you talk, making sure to go a little deeper each time - forcing my hole to open up widely. "Remember - you are completely replaceable. I'm tempted to bring another girl home to show you how it's done - make you watch how a real whore can make me happy. Do you want that?"

"No Sir, please...give me another chance to please you!"

Your hand moves quicker between my spread ass cheeks. You have full visual access to my dripping wet pussy writhing on the bed beneath you. You are pleased with how responsive my cunt has become and smile, knowing that your training is working.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen, princess. When I'm done talking, I'm going to fuck that tight little ass of yours. I'm going to fuck it just as hard and as deep as I want until I come. I'm sure it's going to hurt, but I don't care. You will take it and you will thank me for it, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." The burning in my ass has almost completely subsided as my hole has adjusted to your assault.

"When I'm done fucking you, I'm going to want to relax for a bit before going to sleep. Having to interrupt my evening to punish you for something like this doesn't make me very happy! I'll lay down and I want you to climb down under the sheets and put my cock in your mouth. I want you to stay like that until I fall asleep, do you understand? I want your mouth filled with my dick as a reminder of your place in this bedroom. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

With that, you withdraw your fingers from my ass and mount me from behind. You slide your cock between my cheeks for a minute before pressing into my hot little hole. My asshole firmly grips your dick as you move into me. I hold my breath and try to relax as you press deeper, the warmth of my hole wrapping around you. You begin to fuck me - as you said you would - as though lost in your own world of pleasure. You are barely aware of my moans as you delightedly take what belongs to you. Your rock-hard cock pounds into my ass faster, forcing me to take you completely. I can feel your balls slapping against my begging cunt and I panic as I feel my own orgasm building up inside of me. I know I must not cum, else I face another of your punishments. I pray that you finish quickly before you push me over the edge of pleasure and cause me to come.

I can feel your body tensing up and I know you are almost there. I hump my ass back against you, fucking you with my tight hole. I know I am going to come, and I bite my lip trying to hold off the inevitable. You use your hands to force my hips back against you, fucking me like a rag doll. Your cock spears me from behind, filling my ass to completion. I feel you jerk against me and you hold my waist tight against you. I feel your hot liquid shoot inside me and I no longer have control of my body. I let out a scream as an orgasm tears through my body. My body shivers and quakes in your arms, my asshole clenching your exhausted cock deep inside my ass.

You say nothing and continue to hold me as we both catch our breath. You gently slide your cock out of me and I fall flat on the bed under you. You lie against me for a moment, kissing my neck and stroking the backs of my thighs softly. Without saying a word, you settle down beneath the sheets, grabbing your computer and returning to whatever you had been doing before stopping to punish me. I lie there for a second, gathering my thoughts.

"Thank you for punishing me Sir. I'm sorry for disappointing you these past few weeks. I forgot my purpose and I thank you for reminding me. I will make sure to be more attentive to your needs and pleasure you daily, Sir."

"That's a good girl. Now get down between my legs. You have not yet completed your punishment."

I scramble beneath the sheets, my body moving comfortably between your legs. I can smell my ass and pussy on your cock - our sweat and fluids combined - and I nuzzle up against your musky warmth. I take your flaccid cock into my mouth completely and suck ever-so-gently. I can already feel your cock stirring and know that before long, you'll be hard again and I'll be forced to lie there with your cock in my throat. "Such a terrible predicament," I think to myself as I take your balls into my hand. Your voice cuts the silence -

"And don't think I'm going to let you get away with cumming like that without permission. We'll discuss your punishment for that in the morning!"

I smile, my mouth filled with cock and my ass filled with cum. A slut could get used to this.....