My Queen

Story Info
The dynamics of a marriage change.
1.6k words
3.12
41k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonm8
Moonm8
16 Followers

I don't know how it happened. But here I was on my back, my beautiful wife was between my legs, my feet in the air and she was humping away furiously, pretending to give me a first-class fucking. If not for the pillow being in the way, my head would have been hitting the headboard hard enough to cause a concussion.

Lydia had a look on her face that I had never seen before. It was scary, yet intensely erotic. She was obviously wildly turned on by the position she was in and she was almost screaming how she was going to give me the fucking I deserved.

I could feel her pubic hair brush against my ass with every thrust and found myself wishing Lydia had a cock so she could shoot her load deep inside me.

Lydia is a very sexual person and happens to be the best woman I've ever been to bed with. Even though she won't let anyone come in her mouth, the blow jobs she gives are extraordinary. She makes love to a cock with her mouth and is capable of making it last a very long time and nothing makes her pussy wet quicker than sucking on a cock. Her pussy is very tasty, mainly due to the amount of juice that flows from it, and I love going down on her.

Lydia has had many lovers since we married, all with my blessing. We have even had threesomes with me and another man taking turns with her lovely pussy, and on one special occasion, Greg and I DP'ed Lydia with him in her pussy and me in her ass.

I am bisexual and Lydia has always enjoyed watching me with another man as much as I enjoyed watching her with her lovers. Yet through all our exploration and fantasizing she never gave me an inkling that she wanted to be the man in our relationship. Dominant, yes. Masculine, no.

She just rolled over on top of me while my legs were open, and as we kissed deeply she just started slowly thrusting her hips. It was an incredibly intense moment and both of us started breathing and moaning harder into each others mouths.

Lydia pulled her lips from mine and pushed herself up so she could look into my eyes. And that's when I saw "The Look" for the first time. She had a look of pure ecstasy that I had seen whenever she was getting a particularly good fucking, but this time there was an intensity to it that had never been present in the past.

That look told me my marriage had just changed forever and my acceptance of it told her that she had just gotten what she wanted: a husband with whom she could express her masculine side and dominate completely. Lydia had won, and had done so in such a fashion that I didn't even see it coming. I had expressed my desire to spend a weekend serving her and another man completely, watching them fuck each other, clean them up properly with my tongue, and whatever else they wished of me, but this caught me off guard.

Lydia took full advantage of the position she had me in. She asked me if I was going to be her bitch forever and all I could do was nod my head. My voice was caught in my throat and no words would come out. But that wasn't good enough and she took a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a pinch and twist that caused me to let out a load moan from the pain shooting through me.

"I want to hear you say it! Are you my bitch now?"

"Yes, I'm your bitch," I managed to stammer through the pain.

An evil grin broke across her face as she continued to squeeze my nipple. That's when she started thrusting harder into me, trying to drive me through the headboard. I had never seen Lydia so intense in what she was doing and the look on her face made my love for her go up a few notches. If that was even possible.

"Wrap your legs around me and show me how much you want my cock," she demanded.

I locked my ankles together behind her back just as I'd seen her do many times with her lovers.

"You really do want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes! I'm going to be a good bitch for you. I want you to take me every night."

"Oh I will! And you have no choice in the matter."

With that, Lydia dropped her mouth to my unattended nipple and started biting it with increasing pressure until she got the reaction she was seeking, which was an indication of my pain. Then she started rolling it around between her teeth without letting up on the pressure. My head was swimming from the intense pain I was feeling, topped off with the pleasure of her hips thrusting into my ass. The smacking of her hips against me could probably be heard throughout the house, as well as my cries of pain.

My manhood had been stripped from me, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to see that look on Lydia's face, to know she was getting what she wanted. Her pleasure was all that mattered now. My cock was no longer hard, but it was leaking huge amounts of pre-come, creating a huge puddle on my stomach.

Lydia abused my ass and nipples for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a matter of minutes. Her teeth finally released nipple, followed quickly by releasing my other nipple from her death-grip.

She then got up and straddled my head, pushing her pussy into my face. I thrust out my tongue and she started riding it as if it were a cock. Her pussy was wetter than I had ever seen it in the past. Fucking me and causing me to submit through pain had her juices flowing like a river and she was now smearing my face with them. Lydia had an earth-shattering orgasm on my tongue and then moved back down between my legs to have her way with me.

Lydia went back and forth like this several times. She abused my body for her own pleasure. She would make sweet love to me then pound me mercilessly. As much as I wished she had a cock in order to increase her pleasure, I'm not sure my ass could have handled what she was doing to me. She certainly would have brought tears to my eyes, not that that would have bothered her at that moment.

Finally, she was done. Lydia dismounted from my face after a particularly intense orgasm and lay on her back. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was facing towards me. It was obvious she wanted to be fucked now, but looking down at my cock it was obvious it I wouldn't be able to perform.

She gave me a smile that said she was very satisfied with the effect she had on me that night. She shifted around so that she was laying her side facing me. She gently rolled a nipple between her fingers and again I moaned in pain due to my nipples being extra sensitive by now.

"Mmmm, I love hearing you moan. You like the idea of me fucking you, don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good, 'cause your ass belongs to me now. I knew I could make you submit to me."

"You've never looked sexier than when you were fucking me."

"I guess well have to get a strap-on now so I can fuck you properly. I want your ass to always be available to me. I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want."

With that she cranked down on my nipple and my back arched as a loud moan escaped my lips. This brought an evil grin to Lydia's face and she put her arm around my neck and pulled me to her.

I fell asleep with my head resting on Lydia's breast and her hand softly rubbing my sore nipples. When I we awoke the next morning my cock was rock-hard. Lydia took advantage of it and started giving me one of her best blowjobs. After about five minutes I pulled her off me and got between her legs to give her what I hadn't been able to the night before. It was no-frills, give her pussy what it needed, sex.

The next several nights, were a repeat of the last. Lydia completely dominated me and used me for her pleasure, abusing my nipples almost to the point of tears. At one point she had me bent over the bed, taking me from behind where her thrusts were even harder and more intense. The whole time she was slapping my ass. Each session would last for a few hours and it was some of the best sex we had ever had, but at the end of it all I was still incapable of fucking her until the next morning. I finally told her that she needed a lover who could handle what we were doing so her pussy could get taken care of in a timely manner.

"Oh, believe me. That's going to happen. You'll be sucking a lot of cock for me. I'm going to have men here to fuck me, to fuck you, and I'm going to watch you sucking their cocks. You're going to suck them real good and make me proud of my little bitch."

"You know I want to make you happy."

-----------------------------------

A week after that first night, Lydia left to go to school out of state. She will be back in six months. That's when our new life together really starts. The thought of my queen walking around the house nude except for her strap-on keeps my cock hard 24 hours a day.

I will continue this story at that time.

Moonm8
Moonm8
16 Followers