My Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BFMW
BFMW
48 Followers

"Jake." his voice hoarse with passion and strain. "Jake."

He knew! He knew it was me and he didn't sound mad. I pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth. His first kiss, my first kiss and we shared it with passion and growing love as we strove to press closer together, our tongues joining in joyous play.

I let go of him but still holding the kiss, I reached up to the rope and untied it, pulling it from the overhead pipe. Grabbing him before he could slip, I dropped to the floor on my knees. Ouch, cement floor. Then I lowered him down on his back with me laying on top of him. We didn't go down gracefully I'll admit, but at least I didn't fall or drop him.

I placed the rope in one of his hands and put his other hand on the blindfold. My Rabbit is smart, I knew he'd figure out what I was asking. I could see him thinking, considering. He held the rope up to me in answer and left the blindfold on. He wanted the fantasy. One hand held his wrists together and with the other hand I wrapped the rope lightly around them, placing the ends in Billy's hands, hands that he promptly laid above his head as if bound there.

Being virgins, I wasn't about to change that yet, but now it was time to give him what I'd intended all along. I kissed him deeply again, and then began to work slow torturous kisses across his chest, his nipples, moving so slowly that he couldn't stay still anymore and the moans and whimpers constant now. I followed his stomach down to his little belly button, making love to it for quite a while. By now I was having to hold him still and he was so loud that had we been in our room everyone would hear us.

Then I reached the object of my desire, or should I say objects. Rather than start with his furiously oozing cock, I took his balls in my mouth to suck on them. He gave a shout and bucked his hips up so hard that for a moment I thought I might have hurt him, but no, he was still good.

You know, there's something to said for small, his nuts are small enough that I can put them both in my mouth at the same time. It's a little tight, but oh so much more stimulating.

By now my man was so lost in sensations that he couldn't even utter a single intelligible word. While I'm sucking and playing with his balls, he's trying to say something. I finally got the message, and released them only to suck as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I didn't bother with finesse or style, I just sucked and stuffed. Glad I did cause he shot about 5 seconds later, and shoved his dick as far into my mouth as we both could take while he spasmed over and over. Somewhere in the middle of his incredible orgasm, I had my own right there on the cement floor. I swallowed everything he gave me and still wanted more. I sucked a little longer until I knew that he was done, then crawled up beside him to kiss him deeply.

I pulled him to me and rolled to my back while he snugged up close to my side, his head on my chest. He'd dropped the ropes but still had the blindfold on, so I removed it for him. You know, he never even opened his eyes.

"Jake," he wearily asked, "could we go back to our room now? It smells musty down here."

I started laughing and before too long, so did he. "So when did you figure out that it was me?"

"Whoever that was that grabbed me scared the piss out of me. But after he left I got to thinking about it. I suspected that it was you before you even came in the room, but I didn't know for sure until you stood up behind me. Not many people are as tall as you. Besides that, how coincidental is it that within a week of me sharing my fantasy with you that it comes true. So put that together with your fantasy and you've got me and you."

Yup, I knew my Rabbit was smart. "Billy, you said 'No' once. Why?"

"That's easy. I suddenly got afraid that it wasn't you." He got quiet for a moment. "I didn't want this with any one but you, Jake."

"Ah, Rabbit, I want it always to be you and me." I felt him sigh against me. "Is that alright with you? Do you think you could want a bean pole like me?" I had to ask.

"Of course Jake, me and you, you and me. Let's be a 'we' for as long as it lasts. Hopefully forever, Babe."

"Rabbit, my ass is getting cold from this floor. Didn't you say something about our room?" Billy and I stood up, both stark naked.

"Uh, babe? I don't have anything to wear that I'd care to put on." I laughed and he looked hurt until I held up the clean clothes I'd brought with me.

"My brother said you'd need a change. He's sorry by the way, for scaring you."

Billy was quiet for a moment, "So that was Mike? He's certainly got more muscle than you, but you're taller. Guess I'm into bean poles."

"Hey, Rabbit, don't insult your new boyfriend. He's already tied you up once and if you're not careful he may just have to do it again." I joked as I tossed him his clothes.

Catching them in the air, he grinned evilly, "How bad do I have to be to get him to do it again? Real soon?" That set us both laughing.

We walked up to our dorm room with our arms around each other, not concerned at all with the strange looks we received. To be fair, I don't think it was so much two guys arm in arm as it was our height difference. When we got upstairs, Billy stopped me.

"Babe, why ''Rabbit'?"

I cleared my throat as I realized that I'd been calling him that. "Uh, Billy, it's because that first day I met you, you hid from me behind the door. You were so scared of me that you'd shiver every time I came in the room, and you'd practically run if I tried to speak to you. You reminded me of a scared rabbit and I wanted to protect you except that it was me you were afraid of." I silently studied his face to see if he was mad yet. Seeing no anger, I went on, "Took me two weeks to corner you and try to work things out. I wanted to be friends with you so bad that I kinda told a lie. I did come from back east and I didn't have any friends here, but my brother Mike has lived here for a couple years now. So it's not like I was totally alone. I'm sorry about the lie, but not about the results. Sometime in the last couple months I went from being protective of you to... Rabbit, I think I'm falling in love with you." Well, I hadn't intended to say that, so I shut up to see what he'd say next.

He stared up at my face, but I couldn't read his expression and I was getting worried that I'd blown it. Then he linked his hands around my neck and pulled down. I obliged him by wrapping my arms around him and lifting him up and we shared a kiss of young lovers who are just discovering each other. I could kiss this man forever.

Well, forever until a deep voice right beside us says, "Hey!" I didn't drop Rabbit, but we did jump a mile and stare at the gigantic football player standing not 6 inches from us. His face wasn't pleasant and I could feel Rabbit start his quivering. I waited for the usual 'fag' and 'queer' words, wondering what to do next considering I still had Rabbit dangling a foot off the ground. "Two guys kissing in the hall? Do you think that's smart?" Then he grinned a friendly grin, not shark-like at all. "You could choose someone else's door to block though." He laughed at our faces and jabbed his meaty finger at the door we were leaning on.

Suddenly Rabbit started laughing, "Sorry, we thought it was our door. Let us make it up to you by buying you a burger or two ... or three." I learned something new about my Rabbit that day. He's only afraid until he laughs. Then he's the bravest man I know.

BFMW
BFMW
48 Followers
12