My Real and Terrific Love Life Ch. 2

Story Info
Latina finds hot sex.
8.5k words
4.25
34.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

First Installment in the "Latina" Series of Erotic Tales

At long last, I could finally see his eagerly-awaited cock. It was fully erect; just the shaft alone was 7 inches long, and about 2 inches across. The head added another full inch to his length, so at 8 inches, his was definitely the longest cock I had ever seen, even in photos. Best of all, its mushroom shape made the head of his cock considerably wider than his impressively-thick shaft--maybe 2- 1/2" diameter at the head. Yes, I could see that he fully measured up, in every way, to all of my lusty desires for what a truly-ideal man should be.

I just KNEW that his thick cock-head would stretch my pussy out to the maximum, and let me feel exquisitely-tight friction when he finally entered me. And his 8- inch length meant that I would be completely filled-up when he had finally thrust all the way into me. Without fully realizing it, being so completely filled up by a man's length and width was something I had vaguely wanted, dreamed of, hungered for, most of my adult life, but which none of my handful of previous lovers had ever been able to come even CLOSE to accomplishing. But now, with him, I could hardly wait to experience what it would feel like to be so completely filled up with a cock like his, especially when it was attached to a man I was already starting to love with all of my heart and soul. I'm not sure, and his humility still won't let him tell me, but I think I unintentionally whistled in appreciation when I first saw his impressive size.

Despite my vague lifelong fantasies, size had never REALLY mattered to me before. I had just been happy to have the loving attention of a man I loved and cared about, and who felt the same way about me. But now I just couldn't get over my amazement, as I gazed hungrily at his nice, sexy equipment, while I slowly, seductively, suggestively, and hungrily licked my lips in anticipation. I know that he was flattered when I gasped in astonishment at his big, throbbing love muscle that popped out when I stripped him. I was soon to discover how satisfying it feels to have a long, thick cock completely fill my tight love hole, as no man had ever done before--as I had half-consciously dreamed and hoped to find for most of my life.

His wonderful manhood was already VERY hard. It protruded straight out of his balls, flat along his tummy for 8 long inches, and ended with the more-than-two- inch wide tip resting on his navel. With each throb, it raised to about 45 degrees (I think that by now it was too big and too stiff to point straight up), and then excitedly pulsed and quivered back down onto his tummy again. I marveled that his muscles could lift his cock to even that 45-degree angle, as it looked so very big and heavy.

I kneeled on my knees on the bed, and leaning down over him, I appreciatively kissed the very tip of his cock, watching it grow ever-harder. I watched my passionate drool, mixed with his clear pre-come, as it all streamed in a very thin strand, between my mouth and the tip of his straining, pulsing, throbbing cock.

I then kissed my way slowly down his throbbing shaft, all the way down to his tight balls, which I now cupped in my hands, and which I gently kissed, sucked, licked, and nibbled. His big, swollen balls, already filling up with his creamy excitement, seemed to cover several acres, as my kisses and licks lingered all over them.

I now slowly licked my way back up his thick, stiff shaft. I can't begin to describe how exquisitely sexy and exciting it felt to have the full length of his thick shaft pulsing, vibrating, twitching, and throbbing against my gently- kissing lips and eagerly-exploring tongue.

When my mouth got all the way back up to the very end of his long shaft, I kissed the tip again. I then licked the tip, and kissed all around the head of his cock. I next concentrated my kisses and licks exclusively on the sides and top of his cock head.

The growing frequency and volume of his moans, coupled with his cock's increasingly-frantic gyrations against my lips, made me smile, for I now knew that I had the skill to make him feel every bit as good, as he had just made me feel, when he had lingered so long, and so lovingly, at my sopping pussy.

By now, all I wanted, all I could even think about, was having my lips and my tongue feel and taste every spectacular inch of his big, thick, beautiful, throbbing 8-inch love tool. Believe me, by now I was thoroughly enjoying turning him on, every bit as much as he was enjoying being turned on.

As I was licking my way around his big, bulbous cock head, I noticed that the eye- hole, at the tip of his cock, was open wider than I have ever seen on any man. Like his cock itself, this opening was simply huge. I'm not even sure where or how I got the idea, but seeing his cock's wide-open eye hole, inspired me to try something completely new to me. I lustily curled-up both sides of my tongue to form a U shape, and I darted the tip of my tongue directly inside the eye of his cock.

When my licks inside and outside the gigantic eye of his cock produced a loud, appreciative moan (in that deeply-masculine, heart-melting, pussy-dampening baritone voice of his), I knew that I was on the right track. I let my tongue explore the inside of his cock head for a while. But I knew that both he and I wanted and needed much more than this by now.

So now I tried wrapping my little fist around the gorgeous two-inch thickness of his cock. As it was nearly 6-1/2 inches in circumference, I could not fully close my fingers around his stiff shaft; even HIS big hands looked like they could just barely close around his manhood. I briefly closed my eyes, and I tried to picture his large fist, and his long, narrow fingers, vigorously pumping up and down that huge shaft, as I'm sure they must have done MANY times, to relieve the stress of being a 40-year-old virgin, before he met me.

Now I opened my eyes again, to once more gaze lovingly, longingly, at his long, thick shaft. I just couldn't resist him any longer, so now I opened my lips as wide as I could, to accommodate his impressive width. I slowly slid my mouth down over his huge cock-head, pushing him flatter onto his back, as I leaned over him and sucked. The first inch of his cock's length was all head, and the second inch was that roughly-textured red area just below the head. But not to worry, that still left six beautiful, hard, solid, loving inches of smooth-skinned, muscular shaft, to descend past my hungry mouth, and down into my eager throat.

At first, as I continued to suck his impressive length and width slowly, eagerly, and passionately down my throat, my eyes stayed wide open. I enjoyed watching what I was doing to him, and seeing the look of pure bliss that I was bringing to his handsome, glowing, kindly face. Once I had swallowed him completely, he paused a moment, so we could both enjoy the feeling of his manhood completely filling my throat, and of his enormous balls pressed up against my lips. After what seemed like about ten minutes of his steel-hard cock resting contentedly, and throbbing eagerly, against the back of my throat, he began slowly backing out of my mouth, in preparation for his second warm, loving thrust. This patient man sure took his time, savoring every moment of his own pleasure, just as he had let me savor every moment of MY pleasure, when he had earlier licked me so thrillingly. But we both knew that his slow, loving pace couldn't last forever, and eventually we would both become so excited, that he would HAVE to speed it up.

As he slid his cock in and out of my hungry mouth just a little faster now, his hips began thrusting upward, steadily and eagerly upward, as my head slid down over him. I relaxed, eased into the moment, closed my eyes, and daydreamed about the pleasures that we were just starting to share.

Then he began stroking my hair, pulling my head closer to his cock, and I rolled my tongue all around his throbbing manhood, even while it was buried all the way up into my mouth.

His hips just kept bucking up and down, pushing his cock all the way into my throat, and then back out almost to the tip, then reversing direction again to push back upward to meet my mouth, thrusting and slamming SO hard, pumping SO forcefully, as I bobbed back down over his very long, wonderfully thick, and extremely hard cock. The entire time, I gently held his huge come-filled balls, and the base of his cock, in my palm, to control his wild throbbing, and to guide his thick cock's deep, powerful thrusts, in and out of my mouth.

Through it all, I kept rolling my tongue around his manhood, licking it with all of my passion. His up-and-down bucking of his hips constantly grew more rapid, with each successive thrust, and he began to moan loudly and eagerly. Now I could almost FEEL his come rising out of his balls, and slowly up the inside of his thick shaft, as he let out a deep, masculine grunt (more of a groan, really). His warm, white cream began to ooze out of his cock's tip, and onto my tongue. I continued to lick at his cock, savoring his sweet taste, and hoping to entice even more love juice out of him now. I felt the most serene look wash across my face as my loving sucking and his sweet explosion filled my innermost being with peaceful contentment. I only hoped that his fucking would prove to be even half as wonderful as how exquisite he tasted.

Just as his delicious man-juice finally gushed thickly out of his tip, and forcefully splashed against my hungry tongue, and into my eager mouth, he pushed his palm against my breast, and thus he stopped me from any more sucking and licking. Using both of his strong arms, he then gently rolled me onto my back.

He said that he wanted to come deep in my pussy, not in my mouth. Knowing that this first burst would be my only taste of him that night, I slowly rolled his thick, creamy, sticky jism all around the inside of my mouth, savoring his sweet- but-tangy flavor for as long as I could. His beautiful, delicious white cream continued to dribble out of him, and to drip down into my wide-open mouth. As he slid his way down my body, my extended tongue stretched and strained to catch every dribbling drop of his precious fluids, as he prepared to give my wet and open pussy the thorough pounding that it now so DESPERATELY craved.

Meanwhile, he lay down on top of me, and he gently spread my legs apart. He kissed my mouth, my neck, and then my breasts. Then he used both of his index fingers to gently pry my pussy lips open, and he carefully eased a loving finger inside. When he felt that my inner walls were still extremely moist, he knew that I was ready for him.

Just as the very tip of his cock head touched the outside of my pussy, I was so horny for him that I went ballistic. I clutched my breast, I spread my legs wider, my fingers held my pussy lips open wide for him, and I eagerly thrust my hips upward to receive his lovely, precious, and generous offering to me: the gift of his virginity. His fist wrapped around his thick shaft, as mine had while I was hungrily sucking him only moments before, and he guided it with one hand while holding my raised right leg steady with his other hand.

The tip of his enormous cock finally pressed just past my outer pussy lips. I wrapped my legs around him, and I rested my feet on the cheeks of his ass, as he slowly eased his thick shaft into me. His two-inch thickness pressed so tightly against my inner walls, and his friction against my slippery walls was driving the intensity of my lusty desires sky-high.

He said that my feet felt wonderful on his ass cheeks, and as if to prove it, he now slowly eased his entire 8 inches all the way up into my dripping pussy, as slowly and as patiently as all his previous moves had been. When his shaft was finally buried all the way inside of me, he raised himself up off the bed by his thighs, and he slowly eased his rigid cock almost, but not quite, all the way back out of me again.

He reversed direction again, almost imperceptibly increasing the speed of his second thrust into me, then almost all the way back out again, slowly drilling and hammering into me. He alternated between horizontal (forward and back) and vertical (straight up-and-down) strokes, slowly increasing toward a relentless pace, with each fabulous thrust.

I've heard that very big cocks can be painful to some women who have small openings, but his was just the right size for me, as if his rod had been custom- made precisely to fit my love-hole. His 2-inch width stretched my pussy lips comfortably snug around him, but not so far open as to be uncomfortable or painful. And although his 8-inch length is much longer than the average 5 inches, he just filled me up, right to the edge of my cervix, without thrusting so far into me as to painfully stab my cervix (as I've heard can sometimes happen). Yes, he was the IDEAL size for me, and at last I knew why I had vaguely dreamed of a long, thick cock all of these years: the smaller ones I had experienced up to then, simply had not filled my internal dimensions as perfectly as this man's enormous shaft did.

His third push into me was, again, ever so slightly faster than the second. He kept up the thrusts, and gradually, by very small degrees, he increased his in- and-out speed each time. He seemed to get even bigger and harder with each faster thrust, as if it was even possible for that wonderful 8-inch love muscle of his to grow more. By now, he had my pussy lips stretched open widely, and wrapped so very tightly around his extremely-thick shaft. Once again, it felt better than all of my vibrator daydreams about him. For the first (but I fervently hoped not the last) time, I was now completely filled up with the loving length and thickness of him. I had never felt anything so wonderful before in all of my 45 years!

With each thrust into the depths of my hungry pussy, the very tip of his cock rubbed ever so briefly against my magic button, before passing lower and deeper into me. His cock tip brushing me like that made my clit longer and harder each time, and I could feel my juices working their way up from my deepest depths, to ooze over and around my clit. I so wanted those juices to gush all over the outside of his cock. But because his pressure and speed on me were increasing by only very slow degrees, I had to be patient, until we were both ready to go over the top with excitement. The wait was driving me crazy. I don't know when I had last felt that excited, and I marveled that he could be so patient, when I was ready to SCREAM with excitement. But then again, he HAD waited over 40 years, until this very day, to have sex for the first time, which certainly showed patience. I guessed that, after all those years of waiting, he didn't want his first time to end too quickly.

As our mutual passion built slowly, layer upon layer, I moved my legs up from his ass, wrapping them around his neck, to pull his massive cock closer and deeper into my very appreciative slit, before returning my leg-lock to surrounding (and pressing down on) his fine, firm ass. My heart raced and pounded, as I watched my legs move all around his long, strong body, in the mirrored wall of his walk-in closet.

Finally, his thrusts in and out of me were up to maximum speed, and my happy, stretched-out tight pussy was completely, wonderfully, and deliciously stuffed full of this gentle, loving man, just adding more fuel to my growing love and appreciation for him.

Now I used my feet, once more resting on his ass cheeks, to push and pull his firm butt, so that the deep thrusts of his big cock in and out of my soaking-wet pussy, would continue at this same maximum pace. Once more, I could almost feel his come traveling up from his balls, up the inside of his shaft, out the tip, and deep inside of me. He exploded into me, just as he completed a very rapid downward thrust, so that his come gushed very forcefully into me, about as deep into my pussy as humanly possible. It felt SO very good, to feel his love juice flow that deeply inside of me, and this instantly triggered my own orgasm. My juice, which had long ago started bubbling just below the surface, finally broke forth, and gushed out from around my swollen clit, to coat all along his deeply- buried cock, as he continued to thrust, pulse, throb, and to come inside of me. It amazed me that, despite this being our first time in bed together, we were already so in tune with each other, that we were both coming at precisely the same moment. I could not only FEEL him flowing into me, and me flowing over him, I could SEE it all in his giant mirrors.

After our simultaneous orgasms, he left his cock buried deep inside of me, and he wrapped his arms around my back, in a gentle and very loving embrace. It was then that I discovered another secret, which has kept me (and my hot pussy) deeply- contented, nearly every night, for two years now: as we held each other and calmed down, his now-spent but still-hard cock, began throbbing away deep inside of me, pulsing once for each beat of his heart. I don't know how he does this, and he claims it is involuntary, but that tight pulsing against my slicked-up, freshly-fucked inner walls, certainly made my tight little pussy ecstatically happy that night, and still DOES, every time we make love. When he pulses like that, I usually respond by squeezing my pussy muscles tightly against his stiff rod, which I've discovered makes him pulse even more strongly inside of me. His pulsing matches my squeezing, until we are so tightly locked together, into each other, that even a crowbar couldn't separate us. Who could ask for a better feeling than that?

After a while of this throbbing, he rolled me onto my right side, and he lay nearly perpendicular to me, forming our bodies into a sort of a T shape, still with his cock buried deep inside of me. Amazingly, in this position, he was able to drive his cock into me, even DEEPER than before.

He plunged in and out of me like this 3 or 4 times, then finally starting to soften just a little, he slowly, gently, tenderly began to slide his wonderful manhood back out of my still wide-open, very wet, and extremely-messy slit.

He rolled over to lie beside me, flat on his back. Now I lay on my left side, with his right arm under my side, and wrapped around my back. My head was under his arm, and my left hand rested on top of his chest, with my right hand on his hip. I felt so safe in his arms, as if that is where I was always meant to be, but I had never before known that his strong (but gentle and loving) arms were my destiny. I felt so loved, loving, and at peace, as I admired our naked, entwined, resting forms in his full-length mirrors. "He'd better NOT take down those mirrors!" I thought to myself again.

Before either of us could drift off to sleep, I now simply couldn't resist asking this wonderful man if he would be my boyfriend. Without a moment's hesitation, he eagerly replied Yes.

"Well, ASK me," I said, thinking that if our new relationship was to have a chance, the question of me being his girlfriend had to originate from HIM, not from me. But he was already drifting into half sleep, and for the first time that night, he was no longer on the same wavelength as me.

"Ask you what?" he replied drowsily.

In mock irritation, I replied "Ask me to be your girlfriend!"

Perking up and eagerly hugging me, he asked "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Now it was my turn to let out an enthusiastic "Yes!" I mean, we had spent months getting to know and care deeply about each other, and now, for the first time ever, he had just sweetly and powerfully fucked me to within an inch (or more precisely, eight inches) of my life. We were still naked, lying in a tight hug around each other, with our blended come all over us and the bed, and I loved this man more than I ever thought I could love anyone. So what else was I going to say BUT Yes? YES! Oh, YES!

Latina
Latina
78 Followers