My Real Life Mrs. Robinson

Story Info
Story of a truly desperate and busty housewife.
4.4k words
4.35
205k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Real Life Mrs. Robinson: A Story of a Truly Desperate Housewife

My story takes place many years ago. I was a 21 year old living in the Midwest. At the time this story takes place, most of my friends were either away at college or had moved away. It was near the time where the schools were off for the winter break. I found myself home alone on a Friday night, as was normally the case for me at that time in my life.

I had yet to hear from any of my friends that were away at school. About that time I heard a knock on my front door. I waited to see who it was, because anytime one of my friends came over they would knock once and just walk on in. Then there was a second knock so, I got up and went to the door to see who it was.

"Bill!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Jerry," He said

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came by to see what you were doing." Bill told me.

"I'm just hanging out." I spoke, "What about you?"

"Well, I also wanted to go by and apologize for everything that happened with Kim." He added.

"It's no big deal." I told him, "I'm sorry too for all the shit that went down."

Bill and I used to be really good friends and we hung out all the time. We met this girl Kim that we both liked, but neither one of us knew the other liked her. We both said some things that got all twisted around and we wound up getting into a huge argument over her. Bill won out in the end, because Kim was not interested in me as a boyfriend.

"That's cool." Bill said, "So, do you want to hang out?"

"Sure." I told him, "Let me get my coat."

I got my coat and gloves and headed out with Bill. Neither one of us had a car so, we had to walk everywhere. It was alright, because it gave us more time to hang out and talk about shit. I had no idea where we were going. I only hoped it wasn't far, because there was a huge snow and ice storm on the way and I didn't want to be walking around in it.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Do you remember Tim Robinson?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I remember Tim." I mentioned

I never really liked Tim that much. I had always thought he was very strange and he gave me the creeps.

"What are we going to do at Tim's house?" I questioned

"I thought we'd go over to his house and just hang out." Bill told me "I thought since the weather was going to be bad we could crash there too."

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you know Bobby Palmer?" Bill asked me.

"I think so." I said

Bill started to tell me about the time of Bobby's freshman year of college. Bobby stayed over at Tim's house one Friday night and the next morning he saw Mrs. Robinson naked.

"Bobby saw Mrs. Robinson naked?" I asked.

"He sure did." Bill exclaimed.

"It was probably an accident." I mentioned, "I bet it was only for a split second too."

"It was more than a second." Bill spoke, "She was in the shower."

"She was in the shower?" I questioned.

"She was taking a shower." Bill told me.

Bill proceeded to tell me that the next morning Bobby got up early to go running. He was walking pass the bathroom and noticed that the door was open. When he looked in, he could see Mrs. Robinson's reflection in the mirror and she was indeed taking a shower. He saw her soap up her tight body and watched as she bent over and lathered up her big tits. Bobby watched her for awhile, until he heard Mr. Robinson getting up and he just left.

"Has anyone else seen this?" I had to ask.

"I don't think so." Bill said

"How do you know she still does it?" I asked

"I don't know." Bill replied.

"What if she does?" Bill added, "Would you want to miss your chance to see."

"I didn't say that." I told Bill.

"I know you have a crush on her." Bill mentioned, "Now, Let's get moving."

We spent the rest of the time just joking around as we made our way over to Tim's house. When we finally got to Tim's house, we were both freezing our asses off. We both knocked on the door and when it opened, there Mrs. Robinson standing there wearing a skin tight baby doll tee shirt, with the word KISS stretched across her chest.

"Well, hello there!" Mrs. Robinson shouted.

"Hello Mrs. Robinson!" We answered back.

"What brings you two out in this cold?" She asked, "You do know there is a snow and ice storm coming?"

"We just wanted to stop by and see Tim." I told her.

"We were kind of hoping we could crash here." Bill told Mrs. Robinson.

"I'm sorry." She spoke, "Tim is sick and can't have anyone stay over."

"You can come in and say hello." She added.

It was just our luck that Tim was sick. We walked all this way in the fucking cold and Tim could not have anyone over for the night. We both stayed for a little while and visited with Tim and I got to admire Mrs. Robinson. Bill and I decided to take off before the weather got bad.

"You're not walking home?" Mrs. Robinson asked, "Are you?"

"That's how we got here." We told her.

"That is nonsense!" She exclaimed, "Let me drive you home."

We told her that she didn't have to drive us home and that we could make it before the storm hit. She insisted that she drive us home, because her husband just bought an old Jeep and she had not even gotten a chance to drive it. She told Bill and me that it was a stick shift and she really like the feel of a stick shift. Bill and I looked at each other and smiled, because we knew what she meant by that comment.

By the time we were heading out the door, the weather was already bad. It was snowing like crazy and you could hear the sound of freezing rain in the still night. The three of us got in the Jeep and headed over to Bill's house. I sat in back, while Bill sat in the back. I could not take my eyes off Mrs. Robinson as we made our way in the snow and ice.

I looked down at her hand each time she shifted. Every time she put it in gear, she would slowly stroke the stick shift and rub the palm of the hand over the ball on top. With each shift of the Jeep, Mrs. Robinson would look at me and smile at me so sweetly. We made it to Bill's house in no time. I remember thinking to myself that I didn't want this ride to end.

"You want to stay over Jerry?" Bill asked.

"I don't think so." I said, "I'd better get home too."

"Bye Jerry." He spoke, "I'll see you later."

"Take it easy Bill." I told him.

"Thanks for the ride Mrs. R." Bill shouted

"You're welcome Bill." She answered back.

I had no idea what would happen next as we headed down the driveway and over to my house. We were not far from my house, when Mrs. Robinson turned to me and smiled.

"Jerry?" She spoke.

"Yes Mrs. Robinson." I replied.

"I am house sitting for a friend." She mentioned, "Do you mind if we stop so I can check on things there?"

"I don't mind at all." I told her, "I'm sure I can walk the rest of the way."

"Don't be silly." She exclaimed, "I said I would take you home, besides I would feel bad if you got sick or something from walking home."

"It won't take long." She added, "I promise."

By this time the snow was really getting heavy and the freezing rain was coming in sheets. Her friend's house was right off a long and twisting road with no street lights to speak of. Mrs. Robinson turned into the driveway a little too fast and we spun out into a small ditch along side the narrow drive. She tried to get the back end of the Jeep out of the ditch, but it would not budge.

"Let's go inside." She told me, "I can call my husband to come get us."

"You don't have to do that." I mentioned, "I can make to my house from here."

"What about me?" Mrs. Robinson asked.

"You can stay here." I told here, "You don't want Mr. Robinson to drive out in this with Tim home sick."

"What if he gets stuck too?" I added.

"You mean you want me to stay in this big house all alone?" Mrs. Robinson asked me.

"Well, no I would not want you to stay here all alone!" I exclaimed.

So, Mrs. Robinson and I went inside to call her husband. I had to call my dad and let him know where I was. Even though I was 21 years old, I still had respect for my dad to let him know that I wouldn't be home. He didn't know Tim so; I told him that I was staying the night at his house. I know that it was a lie, but what else could I tell him.

"Are you sure you husband won't mind that you won't be home?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" She replied, "He will be thrilled."

"Why?" I had to know.

She told me that he would get off the phone and get on his computer and talk to his Little Lit Cyber Slut! I had no idea what she meant by that comment. It wasn't until years later that I would find out what Mrs. Robinson was talking about. I would find Lit myself and become quite a Literotica Whore myself.

Mrs. Robinson called her husband and told him what had happened. She told him that after dropping Bill and I off, she came by her friend's house and got the Jeep stuck. Just as she told me, he told her to stay put and that he would be over in the morning to get the jeep out of the ditch.

"Are you hungry?" She asked

"I'm starving!" I shouted.

Mrs. Robinson and I made something to eat. After we ate, we made a nice fire in the living room and each and some hot chocolate. As we drank our hot chocolate slowly, we just sat and watched the snow as it fell and did some chatting to pass the time. While we were sitting and talking, Mrs. Robinson excused her self and went up stairs.

While Mrs. Robinson was up stairs, I noticed my cock begin to grow within the confines of my jeans. I looked up to see Mrs. Robinson coming down the stairs wearing a light blue robe. It was very tight fitting and it showed off her abundant cleavage quite well.

"Do you like it?" She purred.

"Ye Yes." I stuttered.

"Does your friend mind if you wear her things?" I asked stupidly.

"It's alright sweetie." She assured me, "It's mine"

"I guess you would have some things here." I spoke, "Since you are watching your friend's place,"

"Well, I do spend quite a bit of time here." Mrs. Robinson replied.

"Do you watch her house a lot?" I asked.

"Not really." She spoke.

"I have been having an affair with Christine for 3 months." Mrs. Robinson added.

"What about your husband and Tim?" I wondered.

"Call me Nancy." She told me.

"My husband has been fucking his assistant for 6 months!" She mentioned.

We began to talk about her marriage and how she still loves her husband. She told me that she loves her kids and the money her husband makes. If anything should happen to him, her and their kids would be fine. She did not see a reason to make waves, since she pretty much got to have affairs too. She told me that it did not affect their sex life either. Even though she was an affair with her friend, she had yet to sleep with another man.

"Forget about my husband." She told me, "Don't you find me attractive?"

"I don't think of you like that." I told her.

"Why don't you?" Mrs. Robinson asked."

"You are Tim's mom." I explained.

"I'm not his mom." She told me, "I'm really his aunt."

She told me that her sister had a real hard time being a single mother. So, she and her husband took Tim in and eventually adopted him a short time later.

"I still find it hard to think of you as being attractive." I spoke, "I mean you are a mom."

"Bullshit!" She shouted, "I've seen the way you look at me."

"I can remember last summer." Mrs. Robinson said, "You couldn't take your eyes off me in my bikini."

"Even on the way over here you were starring at me." She replied once more.

What could I say; she had me right where she wanted. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was only about 5'2" with shoulder length dark brown hair with blonde streaks. I would have to guess that she didn't weight more than 115 lbs. The thing that attracted me the most were her huge breasts.

"Did you ever here the story about Bobby Palmer?" Mrs. Robinson asked me.

"Yes." I told her, "Bill told me."

"What did you think?" She asked.

"I still don't believe it." I mentioned.

"What did Bill tell you?" She asked.

"I would rather not say." I said.

"You can tell me." She assured me, "I won't get embarrassed."

"He told me that Bobby saw you in the shower." I answered.

"Is that all he said?' She responded.

"He also told me that Bobby left when he heard Mr. Robinson waking up." I replied.

"Is it true?" I had to ask.

"Yes." She answered back, "That part is true."

Then, Mrs. Robinson told me the whole story. She started off with her waking up and going into the bathroom. It was early and she did not think anyone would be up. What Bobby didn't know, was that Mrs. Robinson could see him too. As she was showering, Mrs. Robinson could see that Bobby had pulled out his cock. The more she soaped up her huge breasts, the faster Bobby jerked off his cock.

Then right before Bobby came, Mr. Robinson snuck up behind him and yelled; Good Morning Bobby! She said he was so scared that he ran out of the house with his sweatpants around his ankles. Bobby never came back to stay with us, but he did tell all of their friends that I did that every Saturday morning for all of the guys to see.

She went on to say that for the last couple of years all of Tim's friends would come and stay over to get the chance to see her in the shower. But, it only happened the one time. I'm sure she knew that is the reason Bill and I went over there in the first place.

"It's a shame that my husband had to break it up!" Mrs. Robinson exclaimed.

"Why is that?" I asked

"I wanted to see Bobby cum." She expressed, "Especially from that big cock of his."

"Is that why you and Bill came over to stay?" Mrs. Robinson asked, "You wanted to see if still showered with the bathroom door open?"

"Ummm . . . Yes." I spoke as I got nervous, "That's why we came over."

"But, it was all Bill's idea?" I added.

"I'm sure it was." Mrs. Robinson spoke as she grinned, "Well, now is your chance."

"My . . . chance?" I said pausing a bit.

"You're chance, to see me naked." Mrs. Robinson teased.

"You can have more if you are interested." She went on to add.

"MMM . . . More?" I mumbled as I began to sweat.

"My dear Jerry, we are all alone." Mrs. Robinson said to me, "My husband is not around to interrupt us."

"Let's go up stairs." She said.

Mrs. Robinson took my hand and led me up the stairs. We went into a bedroom that smelled orange sherbet from a single glowing candle. She sat on the bed just in front of me and looked up at me as the light of the flame flickered. Mrs. Robinson took one of the ties of her robe and handed it to me. She told me to pull, so I pulled it slowly until the knot was loose.

Then, she pulled the two ties of her soft fluffy robe apart and seductively opened up her robe to show me that she was completely naked underneath. Mrs. Robinson purred as she slid her robe off her shoulders and let it fall on to the bed.

"MMMM . . . Do you like my body?" She said while moaning.

"YYYes." I spoke as I swallowed hard.

"Why do you like best Jerry?" She questioned me.

"Is it my legs?" Mrs. Robinson asked.

As she reached down to her ankles and softly ran her hands up calves . . . up to her thighs . . . then slowly spread her legs apart. I could not speak as I watch her wonderful attempt to seduce me.

"Is it my pussy?" She hissed.

She showed me the perfect patch of hair between her legs. It was bushy, but it was well trimmed just like the women in Playboy from the 70's and 80's. Mrs. Robinson slipped her fingers in the middle of her pussy and spread the folds apart.

"No . . .?" She spoke softly, "I bet it's my big tits."

She took her hands and gently brushed them up her stomach. As she moaned, Mrs. Robinson lifted her breasts from underneath and licked her right nipple. She held her breasts in her hands and let them fall against her body. They were huge, as she sat there in front of me playing with them. I could see that she only had about an inch or so of space between the bottom of her breasts and her waist.

She pinched and pulled her nipples as she moaned loudly. Then, she squeezed the together as she tossed her hair around and threw her head back. I thought I was going to cum right then and there.

"Would you like to know how big they are?" Mrs. Robinson asked.

"Yes . . . I would." I said softly.

"They are 38 DDD and they are all natural!" She exclaimed, "Do you like them?"

"They are beautiful!" I stated, "They are the most beautiful tits I've ever seen."

"Have you seen many pair's?" She asked.

"I have seen a lot." I told her

"Really . . .?" She purred, "Have you seen many close up?"

"I have been with a couple of girls." I said proudly.

"Were they this big?" She asked sweetly.

"No . . . not even close." I told her.

"I can see you have something pretty big too." Mrs. Robinson shouted out, "It looks as if it's pretty wet too."

I looked down and saw an enormous wet spot in the front of my jeans that was in full view of Mrs. Robinson. I was so embarrassed, that I covered it up with my hands. She looked up at me and smiled, then pushed my hands away. She told me that I should not be shy about it and that she was flattered that she had such a reaction on me.

"Let's see what you have there." She purred.

She quietly undid my belt and patiently unfastened each button on my jeans. Mrs. Robinson put her hands on my waist then moved to my ass, she slid my jeans down and let them fall to the floor. She tucked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and carefully pulled them down. My rigid cock sprung out from underwear and pointed right at Mrs. Robinson's huge tits.

"My . . . God!" She yelled out as she sat gazing at my cock, "Look at that fucking thing!"

"You have got a huge cock!" She exclaimed, "For such a small guy."

I was not a very big person at the time. I was only a little of 5 ft. tall and weighed about 110 lbs. Since then I have gotten much taller, put on more weight, and added a few more muscles.

"You think I have a big cock?" I asked.

"For someone of your stature, your cock is gigantic!" She assured me, "Hell, for any guy it would be huge."

"Thank You." I said the whole time blushing.

"You are so much bigger than my husband." Mrs. Robinson replied, "He is only 5 inches."

"What about Bobby?" I was interested.

"Oh . . . Yes!" She answered, "He was about 7 inches I'd say."

"But, this fucking thing must be over 8 inches!" Mrs. Robinson announced as she grabbed the base of my and looked at it from all angles.

"It's 8 ¾ inches." I boasted. "I measured it yesterday."

"It's a thing of beauty." She replied.

As she admired my cock, Mrs. Robinson noticed a thin line of pre cum hanging form the tip of my pulsating dick. Then, she took her thumb and placed it at the end of it and carefully gathered up the vibrating strand of pre cum. Once she reached the head of my cock, she scooped it up and stuck her thumb into her mouth and began sucking on it like a child.

"MMMM . . . You taste so sweet." She purred.

"Since, you have not see tits like this before." She moaned, "I bet you have never done this."

Mrs. Robinson took her 38 DDD's and wrapped them around my throbbing cock. It felt amazing. I had seen it in porno's and had always wanted to titty fuck some hot babe. It was so warm and so erotic and the more pressure she would apply by squeezing her huge breasts together, the more aroused I became.

"Oh . . . You are so thick too!" She mentioned as she stroked my cock up and down with her huge boobs, "How big around are you?"

"It's 6½ inches in circumference." I moaned in approval for what Mrs. Robinson was doing.

"I love having you between my tits baby." She yelled as she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of my cock as it passed through her jugs, "You are so big, I can barely keep you between them."

12