My Real Life Mrs. Robinson Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
2.9k words
4.49
99.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and I had just had the most incredible night of my life with an amazing woman. It was hard to believe that I had spent the night with the woman of my dreams. I actually got to titty fuck my friend's mom, Mrs. Robinson. As I woke, I heard a familiar hissing sound coming form down the hall.

I got out of bed, still naked from the night before. I walked down the hall of this stranger's house that I had spent the night at to see where the noise was coming from. As I made my way down the hall, I glanced down and noticed that my limp cock looked bigger than I had ever seen it. My dick swayed back and forth slapping against my bare legs while I walked through the house.

The sound that had awakened me from my sleep led me right outside the bathroom. There in all of her was Mrs. Robinson. I stood in the doorway and watched her just like Bobby Palmer had done. I reached down and started to stroke my semi hard cock as I watched Mrs. Robinson wash her amazing body. Since I knew her husband was not around to sneak up on me, I knew I could really get into jerking off my big hard cock.

Mrs. Robinson was so damn beautiful and big breasted. She stood about 5' 2" with shoulder length brown hair with blonde streaks. Her body was in very good shape and she had a nice tight ass as well. The thing that I liked the best about her body was her 38 DDD sized breasts. I could not believe that a woman that was as little as she was could have such huge tits. She must have only weighed about 110lbs or some where around there.

I continued to watch her and stoke my cock faster while I gazed at her body. She washed her hair while the water from the shower head cascaded gently over her body. Her skin was so smooth that the tiny beads of water just seem to instantly roll of her. The way her breasts spread out as she rinsed off her hair, almost made me cum right then and there.

Mrs. Robinson could see me pumping away at my full engorged cock as she watched me from the corners of her eyes. She picked up the body wash and squeezed it a generous amount all over her huge soaked tits. She massaged it into her breasts until they were covered in a white foamy lather. When I saw her huge jugs all lathered up like that, I could hardly contain my huge dick and big balls from shooting their load.

While I was pounding away at my prick, Mrs. Robinson turned around and pressed her massive boobs against the glass that surrounded the shower. Seeing those tits being pressed and manipulated against the clear glass, made them look ever bigger they way they pressed against the glass. I was so turned on by the way Mrs. Robinson rubbed her tits up and down and side to side along the clear caged that confined them. Her nipples were so hard, I thought they might cut the glass and the way her areolas were spread out, made them look as big as saucers.

I continued to yank on my dick hard and fast as I watched Mrs. Robinson put on her shower dance. Then, suddenly Mrs. Robinson opened the shower door and ordered me to get in the shower with her.

"No you don't!" Mrs. Robinson yelled, "Bring that fucking cock here before you cum all over the place."

I slipped into the shower with Mrs. Robinson and she immediately dropped to her knees. She wrapped her tiny fingers around the base of my cock and starting sucking on it like a pro.

"MMMM . . . I love this huge dick." She said, as she ran her tongue up the entire length of my shaft.

"OH . . . that feels so good!" I moaned out loud, "I've never been sucked off like this before."

She sucked my cock and began to massage my balls with her free hand. Mrs. Robinson popped my cock out of her mouth and started sucking each one of my swollen balls into her mouth. As she toyed with my nut sack with her lips and tongue, Mrs. Robinson pumped my massive erection up and down. Since she was more experienced than all of the girls I had been with before, Nancy really knew what men liked in oral sex. She took her tongue and flicked and swirled it around the head of my throbbing member.

"So far we have done what I wanted to do." Mrs. Robinson said, "What do you want to do?"

"Stand up." I told her.

Mrs. Robinson stood up under shower head that was sending massaging jets of water onto her smooth body. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply and proceeded to place a trail of kisses down her body. I got down on my knees in front of Mrs. Robinson and began to lick her dripping wet pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her while I buried my long tongue deep into her pussy.

While she was there under the warm jets of the shower head, the water trickled over her clit. I flicked my tongue like a snake over and over against her pussy. She moaned louder and louder as she wrapped her fingers in my hair and push my face deep between her thighs.

"Fuck me Jerry!" She cried out, "I want to feel your huge cock in my cunt."

"I want so bad." I commented, as I got up from my knees.

Mrs. Robinson braced her self against the shower wall, as she reached between her legs to help guide me into her pussy. She whimpered once or twice as she eased my 8 3/4" piece of manhood into hot muff.

"OH . . . God!" Mrs. Robinson screamed, "You're going to make me cum already!"

"Your pussy is so tight." I mentioned.

"That's because your cock is so fucking big!" She replied, "It hurts and feels good at the same time."

I took my time with Mrs. Robinson and didn't give her every inch at first. I eased into our love making, by only letting her have a little at a time. When I had teased her enough, I plunged my cock balls deep into her hot twat. I used long deep strokes as I pulled pull out and thrust forward each time going deeper and deeper.

"Stop teasing me and start fucking me!" She yelled.

I changed up my strokes from long and deep to hard and fast. With her hands up against the wall, I reached around and took a firm hold of her huge ass titties. I pulled and twisted her nipples while fucking her with reckless abandoned. I then moved my hands up on her shoulders and pounded away at her while her big fucking tits swayed back and forth, as they slammed up against her body.

"OH . . . YES!" She cried, "Ravage my pussy with your huge dick!"

"I have wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you." I told her.

"Well . . . You are doing a hell of a job of it!" She complimented.

"You are so amazing." I said, "You're so fucking beautiful."

"You are going to make me cum!" Mrs. Robinson moaned.

"Oh . . . Yes!" I yelled, "I want you to cum for me."

I knew she was close as I squeezed her hips and fucked her like mad. I was not quite there yet, but that didn't keep me from wanting to make Mrs. Robinson to cum before I was ready.

"OH . . . FUCK!" Mrs. Robinson cried out, "I'M CUMMMMMMING!!! "

Her body just started to twitch as I felt her pussy grip and release my cock as her pussy came all over my dick. Mrs. Robinson was pleased that I had not come yet and wanted to move things into the bedroom.

"I've never cum so hard and you haven't cum yet." She spoke, "Let's go into the bedroom so I can ride you like a horse."

We got into the bedroom and she pushed me from behind onto the bed. She grabbed hold of the base of my cock and swung her right leg around to straddle me. As Mrs. Robinson eased her self down onto my prick, her eyes shut tight and she bit down on her lower lip.

"I can't get over how big you feel." She told me, "I wonder if I'll be able to feel my husband the next time he fucks me."

"I don't see how he can cheat on you." I mentioned, "You are so beautiful."

"Thank You." She replied, "You are the prettiest man I have ever seen."

"Thank You." I replied, "I'm flattered that you feel that way about me."

"It's your blue eyes." She answered, "I love your hair too."

She held onto my legs as she rocked back and forth on my stiff cock. I groped her huge boobs while she lifted her self up and sank back down over and over on my dick. I sat up so she could warp her sexy legs around my waist and so I could suck on her huge hard nipples. I fondled her breasts and suck on her nipples while she had her hands on my shoulders and continued to rock back and forth.

I could not stop sucking on her wonderful jugs when I got hold of her ass and began thrusting my cock into her pussy. Mrs. Robinson smashed my face into bosom and shook it all around while bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Suck my tits baby." She ordered, "You're going to make me cum again."

"I love sucking on your huge nipples." I said.

"Come on now and nibble on my nipples too. " Mrs. Robinson purred.

With my arms wrapped on her and my teeth grinding on her nipples, I pulled her down on top me of and took a firm hold of her beautiful ass. While I had Mrs. Robinson right where I wanted her, I could really pound away at her amazing pussy. I slammed cock into here over and over, trying to penetrate her as deep as I could.

"OH FUCK!" She cried out, "You are fucking amazing!"

"OH Nancy!" I yelled, "I love it when you talk dirty."

"You do?" She asked, "How about laying on top of me and fucking me?"

I gently move my arms from around her ass and ran them up the body. We sat for a minute and just gazed into each others eyes and smiled. Our lips met with a passion I had never experienced before with anyone. As we kiss passionately, I slowly lowered her back against the mattress until my chest was pressed firmly against hers.

"Give me more of your big dick." She moaned.

"I'm going to cum soon." I said.

"Not before you get me off one more time and fuck my huge tits again." She told me.

"You are so damn hot." I said, "I don't know how much longer I can hold out.'

"I'm almost there." She said, "Just fuck me as hard and fast as you want to."

Looking down upon her beautiful flushed face, I gently eased my cock in and out of her soaked tight pussy. I slowly increased the momentum of my pelvis as each thrust of my big dick penetrated her pussy faster and deeper. Mrs. Robinson moaned louder and louder while I hammered away at her. I continued to fuck her as hard and fast as I could, then I took her wrists and held them down onto the while I watched her tits sway in all directions.

"OH . . . YES!" She screamed, "I'm going to cum!"

"OH . . . YES!" I cried out. "I'm almost there!"

Mrs. Robinson's body clenched as she moaned out loud. I could feel the lower part of her body spasm as the air from her lungs was released in short heavy bursts. I pulled my wet stiff cock out from her dripping satisfied pussy. I stroked my still hard cock for her to gaze upon and drool over.

"Let me see you play with those huge tits." I told her, "I'm going to fuck them and then cum all over you."

"You are going to fuck these tits with that mighty dick of yours." She purred.

I straddled her chest with my knees on either side of her ribs. She took her massive sized breasts and wrapped them tightly around my shaft with its veins bulging on the sides. Slowly I weaved my dick between the soft flesh of her breasts. Each time the engorged head of my cock passed through to the top of her breasts, Mrs. Robinson stuck her tongue to lick the hole at the end of my cock.

"Fuck those big tits!" She shouted, "I want you to jack off all over them."

"You want me to cum on your tits?" I asked.

"Yes . . . I want everything you got stored in those big balls of yours." She cried out.

I continued to pound away at her slick swaying tits, like I construction worker would use a jackhammer. I could feel my cum start to stir around as my balls began to get tighter and tighter. I was stroking my cock off so fast, that my cock and my fist seem to be as one because of it being a blur.

"OH . . . FUCK!" I yelled out loud, "I'M GOING TO CUMMMM!"

"OH . . . YES!" Mrs. Robinson shouted, "Cum on my fucking huge tits!"

Just then I pulled my cock out from Mrs. Robinson's tits and aimed it right at her tits. I could feel my dick getting ready to burst as I jerked off faster and faster. My muscles locked as the first stream shot out between her tits and landed against her chin. I stopped jacking off and began to squeeze and release my cock, milking my hot load all over her massive breasts.

Mrs. Robinson reached between my legs and took a firm grasp of by balls and started massaging them. My cock just kept spilling out hot cum all over her tits as she moaned and wiped my jizz from her chin.

"Damn, that was a huge load." She spoke, "Now I know what I have been missing with my old man."

"You are so hot." I told her, "You make me want to cum extra hard."

"I wish we could spend the whole day together fucking." She mentioned

"I really wish we could too." I told her, "Will you husband be coming by soon?"

"I'm sure he will be calling shortly." Mrs. Robinson said. "He will before he comes over to make sure I am ready."

Mrs. Robinson and I laid there holding one another and kissing gently. We both heard the phone ring and knew that is was probably her husband. She got up from our embrace and answered the phone, with her breasts glistening. It was a short conversation she had, so I knew I did not have much time before her husband showed up. We chatted a bit while we got dressed and prepared to say good bye.

"Will I see you again?" Mrs. Robinson asked.

"I hope we can see each other again." I replied.

"I know Tim is a strange kid and you don't like him all that much" Mrs. Robinson said.

"I don't hate him!" I exclaimed, "He just acts funny around me."

"He really is a great kid and he looks up to you a lot." She replied.

"I didn't know he looked up to me." I responded.

"He really needs a roll model." Mrs. Robinson mentioned, "Someone to show him how to act and dress nicely."

Mrs. Robinson asked me to kind of take Tim under my wing and be a mentor for him. While we talked about Tim, she helped me with my coat and told me she would be very appreciative if I would help him out. Then, she licked my lips and kissed me while her hand slid down to grab my cock through my jeans.

"I think I can help Tim out." I told her.

"I'm very glad." She said. "I guess I will be seeing you around a lot more?'

"Yes." I replied. "I'll come around more often."

Mrs. Robinson walked me to the door and we said good bye one last time. We promised to see each other soon and kissed one last time.

"I hope you are not going on vacation this summer." She said.

"I'm not sure," I replied, "Why?"

"I want you to meet my girlfriend that lives here." Mrs. Robinson responded, "She always has terrific pool parties."

"That would be really cool." I told her, 'I hope to be invited to one."

"You will be invited." She said.

"I can't wait." I answered.

"You'll love her." Mrs. Robinson replied, "Her tits are bigger than mine."

I made my home, blinded by the bright sun light reflecting off the newly fallen snow. I had only one thought on my mind and that was, summer would not get here fast enough.