My Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Well, that all took place 7 years ago. At the end of our first year together, Rebecca announced she was pregnant and we would be having a baby soon. I knew just how much I loved Rebecca and so, on hearing her news, I proposed marriage on the spot! Of course, she accepted and within a short time we were married. Our first baby was a beautiful little redhead just like I pictured Rebecca must have been when tiny. She looked so much like Rebecca it was amazing. Two years later we had a little boy! Yes, he has red hair too but his is not the unattractive red hair - it is a very soft color and so much like Rebecca.

Using some of Rebecca's money and some of mine, we bought ourselves a lovely home which we all share so well. If there were ever ideal children, they are ours! I am not at least biased in that statement - they are just good natured and wonderful children - just like their mother. Rebecca has turned into a wonderful wife and mother and I love her dearly. Thinking back to her past I fail to understand how such a disgusting profession had not poisoned her for life. She is such a sweet person. She had not been tainted by her past.

Between us, nothing was ever mentioned about her past activities - they were forgotten long ago. I love Rebecca!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12