My Renaissance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After probably fifteen or twenty minutes of good loving, I asked her where she wanted it.

"Come inside me. I know you like that."

I rammed my cock home and began shooting my semen deep inside her snatch.

"God damn, I'm filling you up, girl!"

"Oh yeah! I can feel it!"

"Oh wow!" My cock was still rock hard and I kept thrusting. It felt good and I could feel another orgasm coming on and I fucked her very aggressively.

"Mmm!" Sharon moaned, sticking her ass up to give me more depth. I kept fucking, feeling the orgasm building. Sharon was getting very close. She squirmed about as I continued to pound her, our skin slapping together loudly.

"Oh yes!" she cried out as she surrendered herself to a great orgasm as I continued to pump her hard.

I was gradually stroking faster and faster in and out of her sweet little pussy as my orgasm slowly built.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!" I said softly as I enjoyed her awesome ass pressed against my groin and my cock inside her warm, wet petite-girl pussy. I was thinking that I was going to have her keep her ass up in the air and eat out that double creampie and surprise her yet again.

It built and finally I was there. I filled her pussy yet again, grunting and moaning as I squirted inside her.

When it was over, I was wiped out. That creampie eating thing I thought so hot a few moments ago was now not so hot sounding. I was trying to catch my breath but I was still flush and winded.

Sharon found her towel, but I told her I wanted her to just go to sleep and let it run out naturally.

"Anything you want, my dear."

I got up and turned off the light then returned to bed and spooned tiny little Sharon as we fell asleep together.

In the morning, we had sex in the shower. She asked me for a favor and had me wait to come inside her until after we were done in the shower and she had her panties on. I bent her over the counter and pulled her panties aside and shot her full then she had me pull her panties over her pussy when I pulled out. This was going to be her husband's surprise when she got home, she said.

Brian and Rachel had breakfast ready for us afterwards.

After breakfast, while I was finishing getting ready, I noticed Sharon had a wet spot in the groin of her jeans. Fortunately, they were dark blue denim.

I found myself so turned on by it that right before I walked her out that I took her back in my room.

"Hey Sharon, could I ask a favor from you?"

"Anything you want, Joe!" She got close and put her arms around me.

"You up for a quickie? I'm so turned on by that wet spot in your pants."

"Absolutely! Doggy okay?"

"That's exactly what I had in mind!"

She turned around and bent over the side of my bed. I helped her pull down her jeans and panties. The smell of my previous ejaculation was strong and it was a mess down here. All that just made my cock even harder.

I pushed my dick into her and we had ourselves a quickie. I fucked little Sharon hard and got close to coming but couldn't quite get there, so I took a little respite to take another run at it. In the meantime, I teased her little asshole with my finger. Sharon was close. I looked down and saw all the semen on her panties and I was ready. I resumed pumping her and within less than a minute, we both managed to come together. It was a good one for both of us.

She bent over pulled her panties most of the way up and then the rest of the way when I pulled out to catch the gooey, dripping remnants from our lovemaking. She pulled her jeans up and cleaned my cock off with her mouth and helped me pull my pants up.

I saw her out to her car and gave her a nice passionate kiss before sending her home, telling her I think she tied my best ever record for number of rounds in one night. She just laughed. "Thanks, Joe. That's what I do for my job but you were purely for my pleasure. Thank you. You're a very special man," she said.

"By the way, I don't want to give you a big head, but I've slept with a hundreds of men, but you're one of the best lovers I've ever been with. I hope we can do it again."

"Count on it, Sharon." I kissed her again and patted her on the ass. "I gotta go or I'm going to be late."

I ran back to the house and made it to work with a minute to spare.

My female assistant saw me running into the building. We were looking over the morning notes together a few minutes later. She's a married woman about five years older than I am and we're good friends. I treat the nursing staff like gold at work because they are the one who keep you clear of false claims of sexual misconduct with crazy female patients.

"Joe," she says. "You're looking particularly happy this morning. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you're exhibiting a certain kind of afterglow." She just smiled like the knowing mother she is.

"Gosh, is it that obvious?" I asked her, grinning.

"Uh, yes. Got yourself a new girlfriend I take it?"

"More like a special friend. Tied my personal best for rounds taken last night and this morning. She was amazing."

"I'll tell you the same thing I tell my 14-year-old son, Joe. 'Trojan is your friend.'"

"I hope you had that talk with your daughter too. She's a cutie."

"Yes, indeed both her father and I have had that conversation with her many, many times. And we practically have to beat the boys away."

"I'll bet." I chuckled. Her daughter was 16-years-old and a very cute high school cheerleader, and honor roll student with a bright future ahead of her.

"Joe, can I ask a personal question, just for my edification?"

"Sure."

"What's your personal best?"

"Six times."

"It's been a long time, but that's our record too from our honeymoon."

"Ah, but your husband probably didn't have modern chemistry to help him. I had a little help."

"I figured as much, but that's still impressive. It was our first time, so we had that going for us. You know, we should probably see our first patient instead of standing here gossiping about our personal sex lives, shouldn't we?"

"Yep. Oh, your husband's a lucky guy," I said, walking towards the exam room.

"Sometimes after nineteen years of marriage I wonder if he's forgotten that," she said.

"Put something cute on tonight after the kids are asleep and remind him, even if it feels like work."

"Sometimes after all these years it does feel like work," she admitted.

Sharon texted me later that morning around lunch and told me her husband was very pleased and she was getting sore - and when can we meet.

Yes, good things and good surprises do come in small packages.

Oh, and my assistant came in the next morning all smiles.

"So, did it work?" I asked her when we had a semi-private moment together.

"Yes, thank you. Oh, and he says thank you, too."

I had to laugh. "You told him?"

"Yeah, afterwards."

"Glad I could help." She really is a nice woman with a great family and a stable marriage. It felt good to help her out.